LG and AE team up with M1D Black and E-911

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone. I am back again with a sponsored log from LG (thanks to IC and LG33 specifically). I will be running the new M1DB and E-911. The way this is going to work is that I will be keeping daily updates pertaining to weight and strength increases (for the M1DB) and enrgy and thermogenic effects with the E-911.

The only issue that has developed over the last 3 days is that I broke my left big toe 2 days ago, so it has affected my typical routine. (I could post a picture if anyone wants it). I am 6' 210lbs, still fairly lean, and am looking to increase to a lean 220 over the next few months, as I will be finishing this with Epi/1andro. Here is the split that I will be using while doing this:

Mon: back
Tues: off
Wed: Chest /Tris
Thurs: Back
Fri: Shoulders
Sat: legs
Sun: Chest/bi's

I usually do early am cardio 7 days a week, however with the toe I am going to take off till Monday of next week.

I was presently training for a PL competition in August, however hte toe ended it, so I am off the platform till October. With that said, I am just waiting on some final info from LG about the dosing of M1DB and I will be ready to go tomorrow.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so here it is, after a couple of weeks (roughly just over 2 weeks).

Taste:
It is a light cinammon (spelling?) flavor which is fine. Not too overpowering, but I like the mint of the E911 much better. Personal preferance. However, it dissolves within a few minutes and you are rearing to go.

Pump:
After my brief time, the one constant has been a real nice pump. Vascularity has come out nicely and muscles do feel quite full after my pwo shake.

Weight:
I am up roughly 4lbs over the 2.5 weeks. I attribute this to the M1DB, as the 1anro rx has only been in my system for about 6 days.

Strength:
This was the most pleasant surprise. My strength was up on almost all my lifts. My incline bench was phenomenal, which makes me a very happy man.

Overall:
I imagine that a true 4-6 week cycle would add roughly 8-10 lean lbs with a good diet of course. Also, based on what i have seen, if you train with an emphasis on solid strength gains, then this will most certainly help add to that, as it did with me.

A big thank you again to LG and their whole team, very nice product and I am honored to have been given the opportunity to use it

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, looking forward to it

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be rolling it out tomorrow officially. Got the dosing protocol down, now I am in the process of altering my split due to the damn toe. Cant get my balance yet, so squatting will not be a possibility

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks interesting! Subbed bro!

//CC

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, welcome aboard

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed, good luck with this run, I'm interested to see how well these stack together!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good combo...do it up AE!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbed.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! glad you got everything bro:thumbsup: Been really looking foward to this one!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, alittle update for the early am. As always I woke up around 5ish, popped an E911. Within a few minutes I felt very awake, not wired at all but just awake. Additionally, the taste was very nice and subtle, a little minty.

Also, went through the M1DB, there is roughly a 19 day supply which will go to 7/15. Will be taking my first dose in a minute.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ok, alittle update for the early am. As always I woke up around 5ish, popped an E911. Within a few minutes I felt very awake, not wired at all but just awake. Additionally, the taste was very nice and subtle, a little minty.

Also, went through the M1DB, there is roughly a 19 day supply which will go to 7/15. Will be taking my first dose in a minute.
Ah awesome brother!!! Hoping for a killer run here :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took my first dose of m1db, since there wont be much else to report I will say this: interesting flavor. It dissolved quickly 3+ minutes and had a slight cinammon (I cant spell that word) taste. Nothing too overpowering. Will continue at 3x per day as planned.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Didn't buzz you as much as me huh? It wired the heck out of me.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was more a focused feeling than anything else. Felt like I was ready to go long before the gym opened.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the workout from this afternoon, it would have been a saturday leg day, however due to the toe I went with arms for this saturday only.

Biceps:
BB curls (6 sets) 125lbs 7 reps
Temple Curls (6 sets) 60lbs
Hammer curls (5 sets) 50lbs

Triceps:
2arm overhead db extensions (6 sets) 95lbs
CG BP (6 sets) 255lbs 7 reps :woohoo:
2arm reverse pulldowns (6 sets) 110lbs

Not bad for a time constrained workout, and to be honest, the CG was real solid for me. Pump was good, vascularity is very pronounced. Will see how chest goes tomorrow, but felt good

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took the E911 about 10 minutes ago, as I am going to be heading to the gym to try to ride the bike for a bit. It will be the first time since the toe destruction. I feel good, and very wide awake, not tired or groggy at all. Will update when I get back

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so after my first cardio session with E-911 and a broken toe, I gotta give the E911 some credit. I was sweating during a relaxed cardio 0f 35 minutes on a reclined bike. I was wearing a gray shirt and it was totally drenched and I felt energized throughout. The best aspect for me thus far with E911 is how quickly it hits.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotta say, great chest workout today. Felt strong, good pump and again the vascularity was crazy.

Flat BP (10 sets) 315lbs 6 reps (4 reps were strict competition reps)
Incline BP (5 sets) 275lbs 5 reps
Incline flys (5 sets) 60lbs
Cable cross (5 sets) 80lbs

I moved around 315lbs like it was nothing, which for me is very good and then was able to throw around 225 on both flat and incline for easy reps. Actually was at 15 reps on incline :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
so after my first cardio session with E-911 and a broken toe, I gotta give the E911 some credit. I was sweating during a relaxed cardio 0f 35 minutes on a reclined bike. I was wearing a gray shirt and it was totally drenched and I felt energized throughout. The best aspect for me thus far with E911 is how quickly it hits.
Yeah the speed aspect of this is what has me excited :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is something else, very dramatic indeed

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking great AE! Nice and lean...Strong too bro. Nice workout.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys, working hard.

Here is my monday report
e-911 prior to cardio which was 30 minutes on the bike

came back in later in the afternoon for back.

Back:
Wide grip BTB chins (5 sets) BW
Rope barn doors (5 sets) 130lbs
HS high row (5 sets) 3 45's each side
Back extensions (10 sets) 150lbs to 190lbs
BB Rows (5 sets) 205lbs 7 reps
BTN pull downs (5 sets) 195lbs

Dosing the M1DB at 3 a day, pump is very solid and strength is also a nice plus. Again, vascularity is great.

Only issue that I am struggling with, and I am not sure if it is from M1DB is a bit of stomach upset. Not sure what the cause is yet.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed sorry I am late!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So how are you liking the E911 AE?

I'm really digging it... I have two left and I already want more!!! :lol:

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Interesting logs bro.

I'm in.
Subscribed!

Sorry for the late...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
welcome fight
SUP! Hey do you know what the heck happened to Anthony? I havent seen him on here in forever!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used the e911 prior to my cardio this am, was sweating like a big again and felt really jazzed. I believe I have one more, which I will most likely wait for till tomorrows cardio.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm i thought that was his name, WhatsaRoid?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, its funny, I never knew his first name. I am not sure where he is actually

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An open tuesday

typically Tuesday is my off day from lifting, but the HVAC guy is already done and my wife has all the kids at my sisters house, so a little time to myself today.

Shoulders:
BTN press (8 sets) 175lbs 8 reps
Reverse peck deck (8 sets) 115lbs
Front BB Shrugs (4 sets) 315lbs
BTB BB Shrugs (4 sets) 315lbs
Arny presses (4 sets) 80lbs

Felt really strong today. Moved the 80's on Arny's at the end of the workout and it was not a struggle at all. :woohoo:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Code: introe911

Code will only be active until Thursday of next week!

Retail is $39.99
AM Member Price is $14.99
Shipping $6.95 flat rate (so up to 5 bottles)

Get your E911

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is a great deal a most certainly worth it

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
final e911 this am and felt great for 35 minutes on the bike. Sad to have finished the samples :(

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got in some Chest and Tri's today. Let me say this, strength and weight are up. Nothing too significant but when you see the workout, you will see what I mean

Chest:
Incline BP (10 sets) 305lbs 4 reps
Floor Press (5 sets) 275lbs
Flat Flys (5 sets) 80lbs

Tris:
Rope Pulldowns (5 sets) 120lbs
1arm cross body pulldowns (5 sets) 50lbs
CG BP (4 sets) 225lbs

Felt very strong, my tshirt was certainly tighter.

Funny thing, I was at the chiropractor last night, and we did the height/weight thing, and I am just like my father. I am shrinking. I used to be abouyt 6'1". Now, with shoes on, I was lucky to hit 5'11". WTF? :lol:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great looking workout bro!

So what's happening with your spine, man? Is this bad news or is it just kinda normal? Do you have bad curvature?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
final e911 this am and felt great for 35 minutes on the bike. Sad to have finished the samples :(
thats it for your e-911 run? how many servings did you have? are you only going to run M1DB from on out?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great looking workout bro!

So what's happening with your spine, man? Is this bad news or is it just kinda normal? Do you have bad curvature?
thanks man

I have had back issues since i was a kid. I tore a rhomboid muscle when I was about 14, and never did anything to fix it, and in fact went back to lifting only a few weeks after, so it has caused trouble for years. My chiro did a temp scan on my back yesterday, with high muscle temps showing troubled areas, and man that was friggin disheartening. The right side on my neck and lower back were really raised and the rhomboic/central back on the left side were through the roof. We are trying to figure out why my left thigh has been basically numb for over a decade.

Hopefully a series of adjustments will help.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats it for your e-911 run? how many servings did you have? are you only going to run M1DB from on out?
Only 5 servings, certainly looking forward to giving it a longer test however.

I will be only with M1DB until either 7/15 or 7/16 I dont recall off the top of my head. However, I am going to be runnnig Epi @30mg along with 1 andro at 800 till beginning to middle of august. :woohoo:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only 5 servings, certainly looking forward to giving it a longer test however.

I will be only with M1DB until either 7/15 or 7/16 I dont recall off the top of my head. However, I am going to be runnnig Epi @30mg along with 1 andro at 800 till beginning to middle of august. :woohoo:
WooWOOOOOO!!!! SICK cycle, bro!