LG and AE team up with M1D Black and E-911

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. welcome fight

2. So how are you liking the E911 AE?

I'm really digging it... I have two left and I already want more!!!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   

3. Interesting logs bro.

I'm in.
    Subscribed!

Sorry for the late...

4. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    welcome fight
    SUP! Hey do you know what the heck happened to Anthony? I havent seen him on here in forever!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

5. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    So how are you liking the E911 AE?

I'm really digging it... I have two left and I already want more!!!
    Man i just want to try some!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    SUP! Hey do you know what the heck happened to Anthony? I havent seen him on here in forever!
    anthony?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Man i just want to try some!!
    This is certainly a worth while purchase, no doubt.

8. I used the e911 prior to my cardio this am, was sweating like a big again and felt really jazzed. I believe I have one more, which I will most likely wait for till tomorrows cardio.

9. hmmm i thought that was his name, WhatsaRoid?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

10. Oh, its funny, I never knew his first name. I am not sure where he is actually
  11. An open tuesday

typically Tuesday is my off day from lifting, but the HVAC guy is already done and my wife has all the kids at my sisters house, so a little time to myself today.

Shoulders:
    BTN press (8 sets) 175lbs 8 reps
    Reverse peck deck (8 sets) 115lbs
    Front BB Shrugs (4 sets) 315lbs
    BTB BB Shrugs (4 sets) 315lbs
    Arny presses (4 sets) 80lbs

Felt really strong today. Moved the 80's on Arny's at the end of the workout and it was not a struggle at all.

12. Code: introe911

Code will only be active until Thursday of next week!

Retail is $39.99
    AM Member Price is $14.99
    Shipping $6.95 flat rate (so up to 5 bottles)

Get your E911
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

13. that is a great deal a most certainly worth it

14. final e911 this am and felt great for 35 minutes on the bike. Sad to have finished the samples

15. Got in some Chest and Tri's today. Let me say this, strength and weight are up. Nothing too significant but when you see the workout, you will see what I mean

Chest:
    Incline BP (10 sets) 305lbs 4 reps
    Floor Press (5 sets) 275lbs
    Flat Flys (5 sets) 80lbs

Tris:
    Rope Pulldowns (5 sets) 120lbs
    1arm cross body pulldowns (5 sets) 50lbs
    CG BP (4 sets) 225lbs

Felt very strong, my tshirt was certainly tighter.

Funny thing, I was at the chiropractor last night, and we did the height/weight thing, and I am just like my father. I am shrinking. I used to be abouyt 6'1". Now, with shoes on, I was lucky to hit 5'11". WTF?

16. Great looking workout bro!

So what's happening with your spine, man? Is this bad news or is it just kinda normal? Do you have bad curvature?

17. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    final e911 this am and felt great for 35 minutes on the bike. Sad to have finished the samples
    thats it for your e-911 run? how many servings did you have? are you only going to run M1DB from on out?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Great looking workout bro!

So what's happening with your spine, man? Is this bad news or is it just kinda normal? Do you have bad curvature?
    thanks man

I have had back issues since i was a kid. I tore a rhomboid muscle when I was about 14, and never did anything to fix it, and in fact went back to lifting only a few weeks after, so it has caused trouble for years. My chiro did a temp scan on my back yesterday, with high muscle temps showing troubled areas, and man that was friggin disheartening. The right side on my neck and lower back were really raised and the rhomboic/central back on the left side were through the roof. We are trying to figure out why my left thigh has been basically numb for over a decade.

Hopefully a series of adjustments will help.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    thats it for your e-911 run? how many servings did you have? are you only going to run M1DB from on out?
    Only 5 servings, certainly looking forward to giving it a longer test however.

I will be only with M1DB until either 7/15 or 7/16 I dont recall off the top of my head. However, I am going to be runnnig Epi @30mg along with 1 andro at 800 till beginning to middle of august.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

I will be only with M1DB until either 7/15 or 7/16 I dont recall off the top of my head. However, I am going to be runnnig Epi @30mg along with 1 andro at 800 till beginning to middle of august.
    WooWOOOOOO!!!! SICK cycle, bro!

21. I am psyched as hell. It is going to be a hell of a summer. Hoping to finish PCT around where I am right now, 215ish and lean. That would be a first for me

22. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I am psyched as hell. It is going to be a hell of a summer. Hoping to finish PCT around where I am right now, 215ish and lean. That would be a first for me
    See, now there is a goal. People come in here hoping to gain 20lbs+ on a 4-week oral cycle...You've got a very realistic and attainable goal. Essentially you'd probably be putting on a good 5-8lbs of lean solid mass while simultaneously dropping some of the BF, and that's a perfect goal to have.

23. Thanks man. This whole thing is a process. I figure with my training style I should be able ti keep it lean.

24. Are you logging that cycle AE? Sounds like a great combo there.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

25. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

5 servings is enough to get a good feel for it... from the looks of it you got a few good things going with these cycles... makes me want to get mine started right away

26. I was thinking about logging it, not sure yet

Just got back from the gym, today is my typical deads day, however, with the toe issue deads are still a no no. Damn toe nail is coming off, and is ripping through the skin. Driving me crazy, as it wont come completely off.

Back:
    BB Rows (6 sets) 225lbs 5 reps
    Back extensions (6 sets) 170-190lbs
    Wide grip BTN chins (5 sets) BW 12-15 reps per
    1arm cable rows (5 sets) 120-150lbs
    BTN pulldowns (5 sets) 175lbs
    Rear facing CG pulldowns (5 sets) 150lbs

Felt great, and strong. Additionally, my endurance was through the roof. I did all 32 sets in 40 minutes. I was moving!! Also, not sure if this is a possible part of the M1DB, but my appetite is through the roof.

27. AE, I have a question about the rear facing CG pulldowns. How do you lock the kegs under a pad and is the rear facing for a more upright pull?
    Hope the toe improves soon!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

28. I actually don't lock the legs behind. Its actually more of a refinement movement. I read where Melvin Anthony does them. They are a great rhomboid strengthener.

29. Thanks bubba

30. Is it too late to sub? LOL

Thanks for the log. I think I'm going to pick some up. I'd love to find a stim that works for me.

If I find one that does I'll tell everyone who asks to buy the stuff. No stim has ever done a thing for me
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TheNinja's log of LG's new M1D Black - Back in M1D-Black!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 07:32 PM
  2. Official Jay Cutler message to TEAM CUTLER World Wide: -Team Cutler President & Mngr
    By AlphaAnabolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 11:30 AM
  3. Best team in the Nfc right now?
    By freezito in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 12:22 PM