1st cycle help

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.66%

1st cycle help

ok i am ready to give this a shot, but i need more input. i am 31 and 168lbs. im diving in, so i need to educate myself to the fullest and get my research in and i will go from there.

p.s. i see all kinds of ripping on fools like me because we dont know anything, but that is what the forum says: learn (me) teach (you) lead (all the veterans)
    so if you just want to rip on me quit reading and go lift!! dont comment!!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

pct=Post cycle therapy meaning the time and compounds you take right after a cycle. e.g. a SERM (see below) test booster, AI (aromatase inhibitor).
    SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) e.g. Nolvadex, clomid, toremifene) used to prevent breast cancer or in our case used to block estrogen from binding to its receptor. this compound will help prevent "bitch tits" and let natty (natural) test come back into normal levels along with the decrease of estrogen.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.66%

thanks lennoxchi,

helps to learn when you have a basic understanding of what people are talking about. now if anyone can help me with a breakdown of a good cycle and products to take??
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.96%

goal?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Jheadley21 View Post
    thanks lennoxchi,

helps to learn when you have a basic understanding of what people are talking about. now if anyone can help me with a breakdown of a good cycle and products to take??
    So what are your current stats and what are your goals? Are you looking for a legal PH cycle, or real AAS?

You should post your current training schedule and diet information. If you're not making gains naturally and are not at your genetic limit, cycling isn't going to do much for you.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.96%

Quote Originally Posted by jsheely View Post
    So what are your current stats and what are your goals? Are you looking for a legal PH cycle, or real AAS?

You should post your current training schedule and diet information. If you're not making gains naturally and are not at your genetic limit, cycling isn't going to do much for you.
    using AAS will get you closer to your "genetic limit" much faster than training naturally. it is the bass-ackwords way of doing it though and the chance for injury is greater, and of course if you diet and training is not in line you will lose some of what you've put on, in that i agree. training to your potiontal is earning you size and strength which in my eyes is better than taking thew short cuts.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.84%

also - do you have a source to get AAS if you are going that direction. I personally think those PHs are harsher on the body in most cases, although a few are really pretty good.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.36%

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    also - do you have a source to get AAS if you are going that direction. I personally think those PHs are harsher on the body in most cases, although a few are really pretty good.
    If you're just looking for a little boost, something like H-drol is pretty good and mild with little chance of hurting yourself.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65%

Im actually in this guy's boat too. I never tried any real supplements but a friend gave me some stuff from IDS...Mass tabs, ripped tabs, and bromodrol. I'm a good size already, lift 4-5 times a week and have a pretty good diet as well. Looking for some help as to how to use these products effectively and not kill myself doing it, ya know. I also would like to know what PCT is best for these products.... All I am looking for a little boost and maybe 5-10 pounds. Thanks Guys!
  10. jim623

Go with a non ph for a 1st time. Mass FX/ Hyperdrol X2 for 8 weeks is a good place to start.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.9%

You want a first cycle layed out for you? What you are going to take are anabolic hormones which will shut down natty test production, if that natural production doesnt return you are in deep ****, does the thought that you should do you own extensive research and just trust what was spoon fed to you on the internet not occur to you?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.7%

OP, I felt like you did a little bit ago too. You really have to just research and find what is right for you. I would find someone's log or thread asking for a first cycle and it was spoon fed to them. However, instead of taking this as truth, I research about what would be best for myself. Turns out, that wasn't the best route I wanted to take.

Keep reading. Keep searching. You will find the information you are looking for. There are sticky's all over this forum with beginner information. Google things.

I wanted to make a thread like this many times where I could be spoon fed information. Truth is, NO ONE on this site knows everything about your body or goals like you.

Keep researching. You'll figure it out.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    You want a first cycle layed out for you? What you are going to take are anabolic hormones which will shut down natty test production, if that natural production doesnt return you are in deep ****, does the thought that you should do you own extensive research and just trust what was spoon fed to you on the internet not occur to you?
    Harshly put but true. You got to do alot of research.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.66%

ok here we go!!
    i dont know d i ck like i said before,..i am looking for help,...advice,...a place to start,....i will research what i am told. it is much easier that sifting through the abundance of info not pertaining to me and comments like this from *******s like you are trying to be. thankfully i understand that it is prolly just you needing to vent about something unrelated to me. go lift and shut up!!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.66%

i am 5'11", 158 lbs and i workout/run alternating days. i bench 135 and my max is 145. i have been on it solid for 3 months or a little more. I am genetically challenged and have a small frame(from G-ma's side of family) i am looking to put on some size but i am in no real hurry. just leveling off it seems and looking for more. i am running 2miles in 14:50:00 and trying to get under 14:00:00, next benchmark is 14:30:00. as far as weights i would like to bench a little more than i weigh(bench mark for now) and work on building a decent midsection. got a small 4pk and some gut left on the lower midsect. hard to shred that! i eat like horse and the wife keeps me well fed. lots of salmon, chicken, tuna, steak in moderation, and pork chops, whole grains, fruits, muscle juice, and creatine mono from Ultimate Nutrition. I am slowly but surely figuring it all out and getting ready to order some goods
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.9%

If you truly want to research here are the names of 4 steroids: Epistane, H-drol, The one, M-drol, come back with a cycle and pct plan for your chosen one and we will critique it also doing things the "Much easier" way usually produces lesser results. Also you are 31 please refrain from swearing at people who say things you do not like, You are the age of an adult and come back with remarks like a hormonal teenager.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.84%

If you truly want to research here are the names of 4 steroids: Epistane, H-drol, The one, M-drol, come back with a cycle and pct plan for your chosen one and we will critique it also doing things the "Much easier" way usually produces lesser results. Also you are 31 please refrain from swearing at people who say things you do not like, You are the age of an adult and come back with remarks like a hormonal teenager.
    Yup. Agreed.

AND... just because it is easier for you for someone experienced to just tell you what to take it is not easier for us. Everyone started off knowing nothing, wanting to jump in quick and not wanting to take the time to go through all the info out there. Problem is, there is too much to learn and I dont think anyone wants the responsibility of babysitting someone who doesn't know what they're doing. You got to be proactive. I don't mean to be condescending or rude... just trying to explain. Any specific question you have anyone here would be more than happy to answer. But no one CAN give you a quick cheat sheet guide, not even though we want to - there is just too much to say. Good luck OP. I'm here to help so please keep posting or PM me.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.96%

If you truly want to research here are the names of 4 steroids: Epistane, H-drol, The one, M-drol, come back with a cycle and pct plan for your chosen one and we will critique it
    good suggestion. use the search feature and plug in those compounds. personally based on your goals. i suggest mdrol, but there is a lot your going towant to learn before putting that in your body, or any of those others too.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Check out the link in my SIG. I just did a cycle of "The One" PH. That may help.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.66%

well friends sorry for being a d i c k back when i first got on here but i was retarded and didnt know crap so i felt a little inferior. i was acting like an idiot and looking back i would even help me out. but im sure you understand. now i am getting ready to start next month and i am ordering the Primordial Performance Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack.

it has the Tren Liqua-Vade that i thought about and wanted to tey but now that its going to be banned i am getting it!
    it comes with Endo Amp Max, Sustain Alpha,and Toco-8

I think this will be a good start and the nutrition store close by is running a deal two for one on the tren so i am going and getting 2 bottles for 100.00 to have around since i cant get it anymore. Brice said he would hold them for me.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.66%

well sh*t! i guess im net getting my order like i thought bcuz it is SOLD OUT. and brice of all people was trying to sell me some pill stuff that was not TREN LV! Although, it does have the same exact ingredients just in a pill. Do you think that the delivery method will make that much difference in results? (oral liqua vade vs. pills?) i would assume that your results would be the same in the end but you would get a faster absorbing rate with the LV.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 04:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle