BEBIG IS GOING STATE WITH ANADRAULIC STATE (SPONSORED) WOOOOOOO!!!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
BeBig's Going State With Anadraulic State!!!

Age - 32
Weight - 177
Height - 5'11''
BF % - Around 14%​

Goals - to lean out, and increase strength. Also trying to trim a little flab from mid section

Diet - 3000-3300 cals, 275g of protein, 300+ carbs, will play with numbers based on progress.

Supplements:
Whey protein
Muscle milk
Xtend
Multi-V
Fish oil

Training:

Monday - Chest, Tris, Ab's
Tuesday - Back , Bi's
Wednesday - Shoulders, traps, Ab's
Thursday - Legs
Friday - All around full body, Ab's

Cardio will be on Ab days.

Log will be in format below:

Daily post - Day #
Weight:
Training:
Vascularity:
Strength:
Endurance:
Mood/Aggression:
Libido:
Sides:
Overall Sense of Feeling:

Then Notes....

LOG WILL START ON TUESDAY JUNE 16, 2009 I WORK OUT AT 12:30 AM TO BOUT 2:00 AM.....

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO GIVE PROPS TO THE EXCELLENT PROMOTERS OF LG SCIENCES FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPECIFICALLY CM AND LG33..............

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed, I'm in this too... this should be a great run B.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed and added your link to my log good buddy.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will tonight be your first dose?>?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal, I will have to check it out tomorrow unless I am up late tonight lol. Cant wait to see your first post dude!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Good deal, I will have to check it out tomorrow unless I am up late tonight lol. Cant wait to see your first post dude!
Ya I usually get the post up around 3 to 4 am.....The first one will take me a little while to get back in the swing of things....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I usually get the post up around 3 to 4 am.....The first one will take me a little while to get back in the swing of things....
it will have to be tomorrow then lol. I dont stay up that late!! I bet its nice to work out then tho, you probably dont have to wait on anything.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
it will have to be tomorrow then lol. I dont stay up that late!! I bet its nice to work out then tho, you probably dont have to wait on anything.
Nah man its great we get the whole gym to ourselves dont wait on anything either....

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
All right everyone here it is day #1 WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

DAY #1

Weight: Starting at 177lbs

Training: Bi's and Back today Woooooooo...

Curl Bar: 40x10/60x8/60x6/70x4>>>>All my weights are in lbs... Sorry to all my homies that use kg's.....LOL:18:

Cable Reverse Curls: 60x10/70x8/80x6/90x5>>>Pumps Felt good...

Hammer Bar Curls: 30+Bar x10/30+Bar x8/35+Bar x6/40+Bar x4>>>>Pumps felt good veins were poppin also....

Lat Pulldown: 85x10/100x8/115x6/145x4>>>>Workin on the V back yeah!!!! I know I could do alot more next time I will....

Rear Delt Flys: 65x10/80x10/95x10/110x10

Super Pullover: 170x10/180x10/190x10/200x8>>>Felt like I could have done alot more....

T-Bar Rows: 1 plate+Bar x10/55+Bar x9/70+Bar x6/75+Bar x5>>This was a new machine in the gym so thought I would try it out...Really didn't like the bar between my legs hitting my nuts almost every rep lol....

All of my training is lbs. first then obviously reps....

Vascularity: Veins were definitely showing....

Strength: Felt good...

Endurance: Felt Great thought I could work out longer...

Mood/Aggression: Was in a good mood, aggression was there...

Libido: Good To Go No Change to early to tell...LOL...:18:

Sides: FEEL KINDA BLOATED BUT OTHER THAN THAT I'M GOOD...I didn't really feel any numbness on the tongue like some others are reporting so I'm happy about that...:laugh:

Overall Sense of Feeling: Felt in the zone. Mind and body and muscles seemed to be together.

Notes: I noticed that pumps seemed good but it is only day one so who knows...The AS has kinda a cinnamy taste along with a little fruit punch but I didn't mind it straight...It also is really foamy when mixing but worked out really well...It drank well also, I mixed it with bout 8-10 ozs. of water....

DIET:

This will be different then most on the forums. Remember I work at night so my day starts at about 12 PM.
Had a decent food day probably could eat more...But started the day eating 1 cup quaker oats in 2% milk with a teaspoon of brown sugar...Then had a 2 scoop 100% whey protein shake took my multi v's, fishoil's, milk thistle...Later ate a hot ham and cheese, another protein shake 1 scoop....had some pretzels....later had another protein shake 1 scoop also ate a mesquite grilled chicken sandwich with one slice cheese on wheat bread...more fishoils, milk thistles...Took my Dose of AS bout 30 mins pre workout took 1.5 scoops will probably bump to 2 tomorrow...After workout had a muscle milk shake with 12 ozs. of milk 2%...and Had another 1 cup helping of Quaker oats with brown sugar and 2% milk...I'm also drinking an Xtend drink twice during the afternoon/early evening...All of my meals are spaced usually 2 hrs. or so apart....

Alright everyone this is going to be a great run for me, I am very excited to see how this will work out in the long run... Thats it hope you enjoy reading and this wraps up DAY 1 of the BeBig Going State with Anadraulic State from the LATE NIGHT CREW CHEERS, BEBIG.....

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
By the way everyone I will post pics tomorrow forgot my camera tonight so will try and remember and hook those up tomorrow!!!!!!Sorry...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome first post BEBIG! looks like you had a good first dose :)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I ALSO AM IN IT.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man!, for the foam, once you mix it up; anything will foam, let is sit for a few minutes in the fridge, you'll be set.. better get them pics up fool! .

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching too.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice man!, for the foam once you mix it up anything will foam, let is sit for a few minutes in the fridge, you'll be set.. better get them pics up fool! .
I'm thinking of mixing mine with a spoon tomorrow instead of shaking my bottle to see if i get less foam, for some reason that foam tastes nothing like the drink!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
awesome first post BEBIG! looks like you had a good first dose :)
Ya man it was good tasted fine little foamy but was good..
I ALSO AM IN IT.
Alright Russian glad your here bro....Always nice to have a professionals opinion lol.....
Nice man!, for the foam once you mix it up anything will foam, let is sit for a few minutes in the fridge, you'll be set.. better get them pics up fool! .
Will try this and I forgot my camera again......
Watching too.
Welcome to the run...its always nice to hear from your perspective as a woman....:006:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking of mixing mine with a spoon tomorrow instead of shaking my bottle to see if i get less foam, for some reason that foam tastes nothing like the drink!
The foam is like eating the worm, the strongest part.. :)

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Dosed mine first time today....noticed same thing. Kinda leaves a funny feeling in ur throat...lol.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosed mine first time today....noticed same thing. Kinda leaves a funny feeling in ur throat...lol.

With the amount of powder, you can not hide from it,, this goes for anything. let it sit, and the foam will settle:) doesnt take long either, hell I put 2-3 ice cubs in mine, which helps with the foam

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the amount of powder, you can not hide from it,, this goes for anything. let it sit, and the foam will settle:) doesnt take long either, hell I put 2-3 ice cubs in mine, which helps with the foam
Yes, lately I have been adding ice cubes as well. Good call.:wave2:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, lately I have been adding ice cubes as well. Good call.:wave2:
I was amazed how it helped, now i use them in my bc+eaa's.. Crushed ice is the key, not to mention i love drinking aminos really cold anyways:)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
All right Day #2 WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

DAY #2

Weight: 177lbs. No Change will weigh again in the morning...

Training: Shoulders and Traps today Woooooooo...

DB Shoulder Presses: 50x10/60x8/70x2>>>These were heavy mofo's...65x7>>>>All my weights are in lbs... Sorry to all my homies that use kg's.....LOL:18:

Alternating DB Front Rows: 15x10x2 sets/20x10>>>Pumps Felt good...

Upright Rows Smith Machine: 25 Each Side+Bar x10/30 Each Side+Bar x10/35 Each Side+Bar x10>>>>Pumps felt good veins blowing up woooo!!!....

Smith Machine Shrugs: 55 Each Side+Bar x20/70 Each Side+Bar x15/80 Each Side+Bar x12>>>Love Doing these my traps just wanna blow outta my skin after this....

AB's Cable Crunches: 125x25/140x25>>>>Talk about hurting wooooo!!!!!

All of my training is lbs. first then obviously reps....

Vascularity: Veins were definitely showing....

Strength: Felt good except for on the 70's shoulder press...

Endurance: Kinda wore out tonight hopefully will be better tomorrow...

Mood/Aggression: Good mood, aggression was there, just alittle tired...

Libido: GREAT was rockin a huge boner this morning it's been a while since I rocked one in the morning this BIG told the wife she's lucky she wasn't home hahahahah...Don't know if this was AS but could be will see again in the morning...LOL...:18:

Sides: FELT KINDA BLOATED AGAIN...I didn't really feel any numbness on the tongue like some others are reporting so I'm happy about that...Had a little bit of a tingle on my tongue while drinking my dose but nothing major....:laugh:

Overall Sense of Feeling: Felt in the zone. Just a little tired maybe lethargic but we did have a serious back/bi's workout last night...

Notes: I noticed that pumps were there again soon as I did my first set of Shoulder presses I felt myself blow up...Mixed my AS tonight ahead of time threw some ice cubes in it and put it in the fridge and it didn't seem as foamy as last night...It drank even better by doing this and again I mixed it with bout 8-10 ozs. of water....

DIET:

This will be different then most on the forums. Remember I work at night so my day starts at about 12 PM.

2 Scoop 100% Whey Protein Shake, 2 Mega Men multi v's, 2 Milk Thistle pills, 1 Fishoil pill, 1 Bowl Honey Bunches of Oats....

1 Cup Quaker Oats with 8 oz. 2% milk and a teaspoon of brown sugar...

1 Slice Beef Jerky, 2 Scoops of Xtend BCAA's...

1 Hot Ham an Cheese on Wheat Bread, 1 Scoop 100% Whey Protein Shake, Pretzels, 1 Cup Brown Rice, 1 Fishoil pill, 2 Milk Thistle pills...

1 Hot Ham an Cheese...

1 Serving of Hamburger Helper...

Pre Work Out Bumped to 2 scoop Dose of AS...Wow this was alot of powder...

Post Work Out: 2 Scoops of Muscle Milk in 12 oz's of 2% Milk, 2 Scoops of LG Sciences BC/EAA's Grape flavor mmmmmmgooooodddddd...To full to eat anything...

Alright everyone this is turning out to be a great run, I love the pumps from AS... I am very excited to see how this will work out in the long run... That's it hope you enjoy reading and this wraps up DAY 2 of the BeBig Going State with Anadraulic State from the LATE NIGHT CREW CHEERS, BEBIG.....

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I lied to you all bout getting pics done again forgot my camera but I am only in Day 2 so will make a note to myself to get pics tomorrow....LG33 sorry if I let you down but I will get them done.....:worried:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I lied to you all bout getting pics done again forgot my camera but I am only in Day 2 so will make a note to myself to get pics tomorrow....LG33 sorry if I let you down but I will get them done.....:worried:
All good man, take them tomorrow when you get up , best time to take pics... But if the same thing happens tomorrow like it did today we dont need pics of that! hahahahahaha .......wrong muscle group brotha!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
All good man, take them tomorrow when you get up , best time to take pics... But if the same thing happens tomorrow like it did today we dont need pics of that! hahahahahaha .......wrong muscle group brotha!
Hahhahahaha ya I'll keep those pics hidden lol......:usa1:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just rockin that massive boner.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I did not know AS is a libido enhancer! :Thinkingof_:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if it raises test, it probably has some effect on libido

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havent felt it really strong throughout yet, its just one night I wanted to be married so I could bump uglies lol.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I havent felt it really strong throughout yet, its just one night I wanted to be married so I could bump uglies lol.
LOL... how about uglies and oldies? I'm trying to measure your test levels :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THATS HOW I ROLL! haha

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
DAY #3!!! This Was a Quick Workout...Tired lol....

Weight: 178lbs. +1lbs. WooHOO

Training: LEGS>>>:ugh1:

HS Linear Leg Press: 275x12/300x10/350x10 all in LBS....LOL:18:

HS V-Squat: 245x12/245x12/245x12

Leg Extension: 155x10/170x8/185x6>>>These all felt good...

Seated Leg Curl: 120x10/130x8/140x6>>>These Felt good also...

All of my training is lbs first then obviously reps....

Vascularity: Veins are definitely more prominent throughout my whole body...

Strength: Felt good, just hate working legs...

Endurance: Was definitely there just kept saying to myself to keep going...

Mood/Aggression: Great mood, and was in the don't quit aggression mode...

Libido: Good to go didn't rock a huge boner today hahahahah...LOL...

Sides: None yet still good to go...:laugh:

Overall Sense of Feeling: Felt like I was in a zone...

Notes: Took my 2 scoop dose of AS at 12:15 AM...Still tastes fine and is mixing fine...

DIET: Was good and clean...

Alright everyone I'm glad you are all here and appreciate any advice or comments good or bad that you may have for me...That's it hope you enjoy reading and this wraps up DAY 3 of the BeBig Going State With Anadraulic State from the LATE NIGHT CREW CHEERS, BEBIG.....

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Will put pics in post #49 shortly check um out....