The Journey Begins [Recoverpro & Maniac]

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Santa89 View Post
    I'll try that freezer method! I used 16oz water today with 2 scoops, and it still was dilluted for my liking. I'll try less water like 12oz. for 2 scoops and then 16oz for 3 scoops. We'll see later.

Day 7 June 21st 2009

10-10:15A 2 Scoops Recover Pro w/ 24oz water

10:20A Breakfast Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal 45g packet w/ 1 300mg Fish Oil

11:50A Snack Activia Yogurt by Dannon

2:45P Snack 1 Apple

8:15P Snack 1 Chocolate Chip Granola Bar by Quaker

9:10P Treat 13 M&M Mini's

10:20P 3 Bread sticks w/ marinara sauce

10:50P Dinner Parmesan Crusted Chicken w/ pico de gallo - 1 300mg Fish Oil, 2 scoops Recover Pro w/ 16oz water.
    Please let us know how the freezer method works out.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Oh that reminds me, it sure does work! It dissolved the remaining residue, though I used 3 scoops with 16oz water and my taste buds sure don't like it. I'm trying to find the right amount of water for it so I can drink it with a smile. I drank it down either way at the gym, it was better than the 2 scoops in 16oz water. I'll try 12oz tomorrow with 3 scoops.

**FREEZER METHOD WORKS**

I'll probably mix the remaining 1 scoop today is 5oz of water and see how that goes.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I'll try that freezer method! I used 16oz water today with 2 scoops, and it still was dilluted for my liking. I'll try less water like 12oz. for 2 scoops and then 16oz for 3 scoops. We'll see later.

Day 7 June 21st 2009

10:50P Dinner Parmesan Crusted Chicken w/ pico de gallo - 1 300mg Fish Oil, 2 scoops Recover Pro w/ 16oz water.

Protein???
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Yea man ya gotta clean up that diet a lot. Protein should be higher may not even be enough calories either.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Day 7 June 21st 2009

from now on I would like you to track your calories.....this site has one, but I personally use this:

www.thedailyplate.com

not bashing this site's one, but I have always used this one and swear by it...have yet to try the one here.

You want to aim for 30-40% of your calories to come from protein and the diagrams on that site will help you achieve just that....it also has info on pretty much any product you put into it and gives advice according to your goal.....do yourself a favor and don't use their workout tracker there though.
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I believe fitday ias also pretty good.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I understand, but Sunday was my day off. So I thought I'd eat a bit more than usual. I thought that was allowed. lol

Yeah I usually don't add up all my calories for the day either. =[ So if I were supposed to eat 2,000 calories a day, the deficit would be at 1,000 right? I would need to burn off 1,000 calories correct?

Judge today's meal for me guys.

Day 8 June 22nd 2009

8:05A 2 Scoops of Maniac w/ 8oz. water. Good taste overall. I'll add 2oz more tomorrow to make it a bit less tard?

8:40-9:30A Chest, and abs. (I'm going to start working 1 muscle group a day)

10:00A - Dannon Light & Fit Smoothie

10:50A 1 Scoop of Muscle Milk w/ 6oz Skim Milk

1:45P 1 Can - Chicken of the Sea tuna

2:30P 1 Slice watermelon

9:30P Dinner 4 potato slices, 4 steak tips, 3 pieces of oven roasted chicken, w/ 5oz Recover Pro and 1 300mg Fish Oil Capsule

Before bed, should I take another scoop of muscle milk or just a cup of warm skim milk?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Interesting..

Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
    281 22g 160mg 877mg 45g 16g 3g 69g

Without the exercise it was at a almost 700 calorie range today.
    It said to lose 2.5lbs a week I need to absorb 2,255 calories a day. lol
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Interesting..

Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
    281 22g 160mg 877mg 45g 16g 3g 69g

Without the exercise it was at a almost 700 calorie range today.
    It said to lose 2.5lbs a week I need to absorb 2,255 calories a day. lol
    Now you see what we have been saying. It just takes the time to put it down on paper to really get a good picture. you should try to get 1-1.5 g of protein per pound of bodyweight to start with, multiply that by 4 to get amount of calories from protein, then subtract that from your calorie total. Then divide the rest of those calories into the other macros accordingly.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Well I did, 1.5 * 205(weight) = 307.5 * 4 = 1,230 should be protein calories?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, your math is right. I would say you would do fine on around 250g of protein, which is about 1.2xBW. That would give you 984 protein cals. To determine what percentage of your daily total is from protein, divide the amount of protein calories by the total calories for the day. For example, 2255 total calories, 250g of protein=984 protein calories: 984/2255=.44 which is 44 %. You can do the same for fat and carbs. Fat has 9 cals/gram, and carbs have 4, if you didn't know. You could go with a 40/40/20 of P/C/F = 40% P, 40% C, 20% F. 250 grams of protein over 6 meals is 41 g of protein, per meal. This should be number 1 priority in order to get enough protein.

Work on the math for the other macros, carbs and fat, and peice something together for 2200 cals a day with a 40/40/20. Post it up, and we can go from there. You are on right track now you have seen what we have been saying.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Oh dang. 41G of protein in a meal, I will be eating a lot then! Ha

Well so far I know I'm not doing good. Made a mistake by eating lunch with high calories and only 38G protein.

It was the Gourmet Mac N 5 Cheese - 792 Calories, 35g Fat, Cholest- 77mg, Carbs 76g, Protein 38g (I still have yet to go to the gym)

=[ I cannot find a good high protein meal plan so I can go out and buy the right foods..lead me in the right direction please?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

It's best not to try to buy high protein meals, because you can't find too many that are really that good for you. Frozen dinners just suck, if you don't really read the labels. You shouldn't eat them al the time unless you are in a pinch. You said your mom buys meat for 6 months at a time. What does she have, and can you prepare it for yourself?

Even if you don't get to 40 grams per meal, get at least 30, that will start you down the right road.

Eggs for breakfast, 1 serving of oats, 8oz skim milk

snack: could do protein shake, 1 can of tuna-4 oz, on whole wheat bread

lunch; 6-7oz grilled or baked chicken breast, 1 cup rice and broccoli

snack: 5-6 oz of Lean ground beef or Ground turkey, I like cooked with salsa and bit of shredded cheese in a bowl, with some rice

dinner; 6-7 oz of lean meat, chicken, lean beef, fish

Have your muscle milk after you workout. I realize your work schedule is all over the place right now. You can always have scrambled eggs anytime other than breakfast. I like 3 eggs, 3-4 oz of baked chickem, salsa, a bit of cheese.

be creative.
    Grocery list:
    eggs, tuna, ground turkey, lean ground beef, turkey breast(try to stay away from deli meat if possible), brown rice, oatmeal, skim milk, Frozen bags of broccoli or veggies, any other green veggies(stay away from canned), almonds, cottage cheese,

These are basically what I get every week, unless I get a craving for something different
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Great post bro!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks. To add, I buy skinless chicken breast fresh, not frozen, usually comes in a pack with about 3.3-3.5lbs of chicken. i will buy 3 pounds or so of lean round steak, usually cut into round steaks, a couple pounds of lean ground beef/turkey, several 18 packs of eggs, a couple pounds of boneless center cut pork chops. I usually bake chicken and pork in oven, all at the same time so i have some cooked for a few days. I usually cook at 350 for starting with 20 minutes, then check it. I find it's better to cook at a bit lower temp for a few extra minutes to keep from overcooking it too fast and having it dry out on you. Keep in sealed tupperware in fridge, pull out what you need. I cook steaks on grill outside, and usually leave them on the rare side of medium, so when I reheat it, it doesn't turn into jerky, it's just right. If you eat chicken or meat cold, I suggest cooking it completely at beginning.

Currently in my fridge, I have 3 pounds of chicken I cooked last night, with 3 1/2 round steaks left, and two lean beef patties with 1/8 cup shredded cheese on them. I like to have 2 or three choices in my fridge at a time.

Oh and Santa89, if your mom doesn't have one, get yourself a digital food scale.You cana find them anywhere from $25 and up. One of the best investments you can make.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

That's the post I needed man! I appreciate it dude. Yeah what I eat are far less than what you said. I always thought a diet consisted of eating less meals.

We have meats, chicken, beef, its all from the Shop at home food services. It's all frozen in the special fridge they provided. So I would have to leave the meals out 24hours before to soften them or just put them in the microwave to thaw them.

And yeah, we have all skinless chicken. Chicken breast, etc.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I will do! So far I see my mom has boneless chicken thights thawing in the chicken, like 3lbs or so, but thats usually distributed between me, my mom, stepfather, and brother.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

You aren't trying a diet, you are learning proper nutrition, two different things. That's why 90% of "diets" don't work long term to keep weight off normal people. They come off the "diet" and resume crappy eating habits and no exercise, and bam, more weight than last time.

Also a good, fairly cheap dish is beans and rice. Cook some brown rice, easiest is boil in bag. Cook 2 or 3 of them. Take a couple cans of black beans, or a can of black and maybe can of red beans. Rinse the beans in a strainer till water runs fairly clear. Combie beans and rice, and salsa in a big tupperware bowl. For meal, take about a cup or cup and half, and add some baked chicken = the bomb. It should make 5-6 meals depending on how much rice you cook. I would keep that as a meal anytime before 3-4 in afternoon, also makes a great preworkout meal, depending on when you lift.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    You aren't trying a diet, you are learning proper nutrition, two different things. That's why 90% of "diets" don't work long term to keep weight off normal people. They come off the "diet" and resume crappy eating habits and no exercise, and bam, more weight than last time.

Also a good, fairly cheap dish is beans and rice. Cook some brown rice, easiest is boil in bag. Cook 2 or 3 of them. Take a couple cans of black beans, or a can of black and maybe can of red beans. Rinse the beans in a strainer till water runs fairly clear. Combie beans and rice, and salsa in a big tupperware bowl. For meal, take about a cup or cup and half, and add some baked chicken = the bomb. It should make 5-6 meals depending on how much rice you cook. I would keep that as a meal anytime before 3-4 in afternoon, also makes a great preworkout meal, depending on when you lift.

GREAT Post!!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Oh man rice and beans sure are very common in my family. I haven't touched rice since I started the nutrition, but it's usually white rice. I will mention the brown rice.

Well today I was informed greatly, so I guess my day won't look as good. Tomorrow I'll make it better.

Day 9 June 23rd 2009

10:45A 3 Egg whites

12:50P Gourmet Mac N 5 Cheese w/ 1 300mg fish oil

3:30P 1 slice 100% Whole Grain bread, 1 green apple

6:00P Quaker Weight Loss Instant Oatmeal - Banana Bread flavor packet

9:30P 2 Slices boneless chicken thighs with yellow beans - 1 300mg Fish Oil Capsule

*Busy day no time for the gym sadly..* Going tomorrow early in the morning **
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Hey bro shoot me a pm and ill set u up with something nice?
  22. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KmuL View Post
    GREAT Post!!
    I agree that was a very good post.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Well I went to see Transformers 2 today, but before that I went grocery shopping and took into consideration what the members have said. Especially youngandfree.

Spent $85 in groceries and I managed to get this...

1 - Carton of eggs
    2 - Goya Black Beans
    2 - Goya Red Beans
    1 - Muir Glen Organic Beef Bolognese Pasta Sauce
    1 - Muir Glen Organic Italian Herb Pasta Sauce
    2 - Garelick Farms Skim & More Milk
    2 - (32oz per) - Nature's Promise Organic Long Grain Brown Rice
    2 - Veggie Patch Meatless Meatballs
    1 - Nature's Promise - Chicken Boneless Skinless Breast w/ rib meat 1.5lb - 24g Protein for 1 fillet - Serving size 6
    1 - Nature's Promise Center Cut Pork Chops Boneless - 0.79lb
    1 - Shady Brook Farm's - Lean Ground Breast of Turkey - 28g Protein / Serving Size 4oz
    2 - De Boles Organic Whole Wheat Angel Hair
    1 - Light Life Smart Strips - Chicken Style Strips
    1 - Light Light Smart Deli Baked Ham Style
    1 - Tinkyada Pasta Joy Brown Rice Pasta Penne
    1 - Tinkayada Pasta Joy Brown Rice Pasta Spirals
    1 - veggie Slices Cheddar Flavor
    1 - Cascadian Farm Organic Sweet Corn
    1 - Cascadian Farm Broccoli Florets
    1 - Cascadian Farm Shelled Edamame
    1 - Cascadian Farm Sweet Peas
    2 - Fat Free Cottage Cheese
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

It looks pretty good, I would probably not eat all that pasta this week. You can overdo your numbers very quickly with a bunch of pasta. I know its cheap, but next trip, buy more meat. Good job though, making progress.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

How do you like the Maniac so far?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    How do you like the Maniac so far?
    It was my 2nd dosage of Maniac today and I felt great!
    Maniac gave me the energy to pump out more reps even when I know I couldn't! The extra aggression was all I needed to finish the set.

For example; I was doing One Arm Rows 10 reps originally, but then I ended up doing and extra 2 more. By this time I was far into working out my back, but the kick made me want to keep doing more.

I was supposed to end my day of back with Stiff arm pull downs, but after doing a few abs which felt great! I went back to doing some MTS back work outs. I stayed longer than expected at the gym because I also had some good endurance to run.

Before working out I did 9 minute jog, with a 1 minute walk. Then after my work out was complete I did a 8 minute jog, with 1 minute sprint, and 1 minute walking.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 10 June 24th 2009

9:00A 1 slice 100% whole grain bread w/ 2tbl spoons peanut butter, 1 oatmeal w. 1 300mg fish oil capsule

12:30P 1 Slice 100% whole grain bread, 2 slices of Light Life Baked Ham & Veggie Slices Cheddar Flavor

12:45 1 apple

6:30-8:40P - Back and abs. (read above review)

9:15P 1 scoop Muscle Milk w/ 6oz. skim milk, 6oz pork chop, 3oz salad

12:30A 1 scoop Muscle Milk w/ 6oz skim milk

Day 11 June 25th 2009 - Had to cater from 2:30-10. No time for the gym either had to take my accuplacement test.

8:30A 1 oatmeal, w/ 1 scoop Muscle Milk 6oz. skim milk

1:45P 6oz pork chop w/ 1 300mg fish oil

2:30 1 apple

7:45P 1 scallop, 2oz chicken

8:45P 4oz wheat pasta, marinara sauce, 4oz. chicken w/ 2 carrot sticks

**BY THE WAY** - I have noticed a increase of visual in my abs and other muscle groups are being more visible.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Good job. I really think you need protein in addition to just the apple mid day. Have you calculated your total calories and protein, etc. for the last couple days?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Those 2 days that have been posted above I have not. Just a lot of running around and working at another place kept me a bit busy and kept me off my computer.

I know it sure isn't a lot. I'll be starting properly my nutrition today and calculate it all. I really will be getting the hang of this.

Oh, the reason I didn't buy more meat was because we have 6months supply in my basement of chicken, meats, misc.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

If you ever feel like you wont be able to eat just carry some cans of tuna around with ya or something.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  31. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Looking good bro.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Well yesterday wasn't looking so good after I got into work. I was in a rush so I forgot to grab a few things. I did however managed to buy *Goat Whey Protein.*

Supplements using

- Maniac
    - Recover Pro
    - Oryx Goat Whey
    - Muscle Milk
    - Vitamin World: Ultra Vitamin
    - Omega Fish Oil
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 12 June 26th 2009

10:15-10:30A 1 Oatmeal w/ 3/4 Skim Milk, 1 100% Whole Grain Bread, 2 egg whites

12:30P 1 Can tuna, 1 100% whole grain bread, 1/2 cottage cheese

3:15-4:25P Hamstrings, calves, Abs [intense and fast]

4:45P 2 scoops Muscle Milk w/10oz Skim Milk

11:30P 10oz Sirloin w/ broccoli, red beans, 1 300mg fish oil
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Well yesterday wasn't looking so good after I got into work. I was in a rush so I forgot to grab a few things. I did however managed to buy *Goat Whey Protein.*

Supplements using

- Maniac
    - Recover Pro
    - Oryx Goat Whey
    - Muscle Milk
    - Vitamin World: Ultra Vitamin
    - Omega Fish Oil
    Oryx goat whey is great stuff, good buy.
    doing my own thang!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Day 12 June 26th 2009

10:15-10:30A 1 Oatmeal w/ 3/4 Skim Milk, 1 100% Whole Grain Bread, 2 egg whites

12:30P 1 Can tuna, 1 100% whole grain bread, 1/2 cottage cheese

3:15-4:25P Hamstrings, calves, Abs [intense and fast]

4:45P 2 scoops Muscle Milk w/10oz Skim Milk

11:30P 10oz Sirloin w/ broccoli, red beans, 1 300mg fish oil
    looking better

have you been tracking your cals?
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

looking better

Negative. =[ I think this is the only site to write down my log, and then the others are to check my email and then I go back out for the day.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Talking

Negative. =[ I think this is the only site to write down my log, and then the others are to check my email and then I go back out for the day.
    write down in a pocket notepad then and plug into the website later

I know you want this, and we are here to help and push you a bit if you need it.
  38. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

looking better

I agree looking a lot better. Keep up the hard work bro.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks! xD It's been a few busy days so I've been off the computer, but that doesn't mean I haven't kept up with the nutrition.

Day 13 June 27th 2009

10:15-10:30A 1 oatmeal w/6 oz skim milk, 3 egg whites, 1 300mg F. Oil

1:30P 1 lean ground beef patty, 1 slice 100% whole wheat, 1 slice veggie slices cheddar flavor,2 squirts ketchup, 1 300mg F. Oil

4:30P 3oz Healthy Selections Tuna

7P 1 Banana

8:45P 2 cups of Spaghetti w/ spiral noodles , 1 300mg F. Oil

10:30P 3oz tuna

2:30A 2 scoops of Goat Whey w/8oz skim milk

Day 14 June 28th 2009

8A 2 scoops Maniac w/ 8oz water

8:45-11:15A Arms (Triceps, Biceps) w/Recover Pro 18oz water (3 scoops)

11:45A 2 scoops Muscle Milk w/10oz skim milk, 1 300mg F. Oil

2:30P 1 can Chicken of the Sea, 2 slices 100% whole grain, 2 slices veggie delight cheddar flavor, 4 slices Light Life Baked Ham

4:05P 1 slice vanilla bean cheese cake **Sat. was busy so I did not work out, so I took Sat. as my day off, and worked out on Sunday. **

8:15P 6oz chicken

12A 2 scoops Goat Whey w/8oz skim milk

1:10A 1 Lean Muscle Whey Protein Bar *I was out - got home around 2:30*

Day 15 June 29th 2009

11:25A 2 scoops Maniac w/8oz. water

12:00-3P Quads & Abs - 3 scoops Recover Pro w/18oz. water

4:30P 4oz chicken w/1.5oz tuna, 1 300mg F. Oil

7P 1 Lean Body On the go 14oz *Went to Airport to pick up some one*

8:25P 8oz steak sirloin w/broccoli

10:30P Recover Pro w/6oz water (1 scoop), 1 300mg F. Oil

2:30A 2 scoops goat whey w/10oz skim milk

Day 16 June 30th 2009 ** WEIGHT: 198lb ** Lost of 7lbs

8:00A 2 scoops Maniac w/8 oz. water

8:45-11A Chest w/ 15min sauna

11:30A 2 scoops Muscle Milk w/10oz skim milk

1:30P 1.5oz tuna, 1 Quaker weight control oatmeal w/6oz skim milk, 3 egg whites

4:30P 4oz chicken, 1.5oz tuna

8:30P 7oz boneless pork chops, 1/2 cup Cottage cheese, 1 scoop Recover Pro w/6oz water, 1 300mg F. Oil

11:45P - 1 soup bowl

Day 17 July 1st 2009

4:15A 2 scoops goat Whey w/8oz skim milk, 1 Activia Yogurt

12:45P 2 100% whole wheat, 1 slice veggie delight cheddar flavor, 4 slices Light Life Baked Ham, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 300mg F. Oil

2P 2 scoops Maniac w/8oz water

2:30-4:40P Back & Abs - 3 scoops Recover Pro w/18oz water

4:50P 2 scoops Muscle Milk w/10oz skim milk

6:30P 7oz boneless pork chops, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 300mg F. Oil, 1 Scoop Recover Pro w/6oz water

11P2 med. brown eggs, 3oz Lightlife Smart Strips Chick'n Style Strips, 4 slices Healthy Ones Turkey Breast
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Good job on the progress. You are pretty detailed about what you are eating, are you taking the time tocalculate all the calories and macronutrients as well? You said you are down 7 lbs which is awesome. You should calculate how many calories you are eating so you will know for sure, at this point in time, this amount of calories = weight loss. As your body changes, so will your calorie requirements. But you will need to know where you are in terms of cals so you will know what to do when you stop losing.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants free samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:33 AM
  2. New RecoverPRO/Maniac Sample Rev
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 01:38 PM
  3. Maniac & RecoverPRO: THEY'RE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 07:11 PM