Dark Rage Review

B

BoSoxBruins

Awards
Hey everyone, first post here. Awesome forum BTW. Quick review for both flavors of Dark Rage.

*Taste
Fruit Punch 8/10, Cola 7/10
I haven't searched yet for any other reviews of DR, but the general conseuous is that both flavors taste like crap. Granted, both flaovrs don't taste nearly as good as some of the more popular ones (SP250, NO Xplode, etc) but I don't mind either one at all

*Energy/Focus= 11/10
HaHa this stuff is insane! This is where the true strength of DR lies. I've yet to take a stronger Pre/WO than Dark Rage, seriously. And I've tried many too. I'd recommend a half scoop for people sensitive to stims, as the scoop size is pretty big. (for a Pre/WO atleast)

*Pumps= 9/10
Granted everybody responds differently to different supps, but I noticed more in the energy area than pumps. Pumps were great though. I don't know if the new "EPO Blood Doping" technology is legit or BS, but it did seem to draw more blood into the muscle being worked and produce greater pumps. My overall #1 pump favorite is still Animal Pump.

*Cost/Serving= 8/10
Depending on how you use DR (Half scoop, Full scoop, etc) the price could be a little lower for a total of 20 servings. The average price around the net is $40, but you could Froogle it and probably find it around $35. And you can find the combo stack of Dark Rage and Dark Matter for a reasonable price.

Overall, Dark Rage is my favorite Pre/WO to date. Very strong energy rush. If I'd recommend a flavor it would probably be Fruit Punch. Cola tastes more like Flat Coke than Coke itself. LoL!
Please tell me if you've tried a stronger Pre!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, first post here. Awesome forum BTW. Quick review for both flavors of Dark Rage.

*Taste
Fruit Punch 8/10, Cola 7/10
I haven't searched yet for any other reviews of DR, but the general conseuous is that both flavors taste like crap. Granted, both flaovrs don't taste nearly as good as some of the more popular ones (SP250, NO Xplode, etc) but I don't mind either one at all

*Energy/Focus= 11/10
HaHa this stuff is insane! This is where the true strength of DR lies. I've yet to take a stronger Pre/WO than Dark Rage, seriously. And I've tried many too. I'd recommend a half scoop for people sensitive to stims, as the scoop size is pretty big. (for a Pre/WO atleast)

*Pumps= 9/10
Granted everybody responds differently to different supps, but I noticed more in the energy area than pumps. Pumps were great though. I don't know if the new "EPO Blood Doping" technology is legit or BS, but it did seem to draw more blood into the muscle being worked and produce greater pumps. My overall #1 pump favorite is still Animal Pump.

*Cost/Serving= 8/10
Depending on how you use DR (Half scoop, Full scoop, etc) the price could be a little lower for a total of 20 servings. The average price around the net is $40, but you could Froogle it and probably find it around $35. And you can find the combo stack of Dark Rage and Dark Matter for a reasonable price.

Overall, Dark Rage is my favorite Pre/WO to date. Very strong energy rush. If I'd recommend a flavor it would probably be Fruit Punch. Cola tastes more like Flat Coke than Coke itself. LoL!
Please tell me if you've tried a stronger Pre!
Have you stack this with Dark Matter?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info bro

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review dude!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Yes, on my 3rd tub Dark Matter now. Is this a popular Post/WO among the board? I figured it would be (it's the most popular along w/ Torrent over at the "Big Forum"), but if not I'll do a review

No prob. Stuffs incredible!

Dark Matter is just the bomb.. I have used 2 tubs with great results

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
Nice review, I'm just extremely surprised you gave the taste an 8 out of 10. This is one of the worst tasting supps out there.

Dark Matter is just the bomb.. I have used 2 tubs with great results
I've used DM for about a week and like it so far.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont want to be tha party pooper but
i heard it has Maltodextrin
which has a GI of 105 and sugar has like a 65
thats pretty horrible if u ask me