GetHeavy's CEL Mdrol log!

getheavy

Awards
Well this is my first Mdrol cycle. All my stuff should be here this week. Right now I'm preloading on Liver support and some hb. I will post some before pics later this week. I'm 5'6/172 lbs/11-12% bf.

Diet:

-4 whole eggs 1 cup oatmeal 1 8oz glass of whole milk
-Pre-workout spoonful of natty pb
-Post-workout 1 gatorade/2 scoops of ON whey
-1 hour after PW 1 10-12oz. steak w/ large sweet potatoe
-2 4-6oz.fish or 1 10oz. chicken breast w/ 3/4 cup of brown rice
-2 4-6oz.fish or 1 10oz. chicken breast w/ 3/4 cup of brown rice
-3 ON weight gainer shakes spread throughout the day
-1 1/2 scoops of ON casein protein before bed
(I like to throw in a turkey/cheese or pb sandwich here and there. This is what I try to base my diet on, but I eat more if I feel like my body needs it.)
Supps:

- Mdrol dosed at 10/10/20/20
- 3 Activite pills
- 3 ON Fish Oil softgels
- Cel Cycle assist
- LG Slin (just postworkout?)

PCT:

- Nolvadex 30/20/20/10
- LG T-911
- Continue running all supplements minus the Mdrol :lick:

Hopefully I haven't missed anything. If so, or if you think I should change something, please let me know! Thanks guys.

I can't post links to imgs yet. will do soon.

getheavy

Awards
Bump. Question guys....Is it necessary for a cortisol blocker? I've been reading up on them and just wondering what exactly it is going to do in my pct. I'm a little confused :dunno:

getheavy

Awards
Well I'm in day 2 of my cycle and the workouts have already been amazing. Maybe just a placebo effect, but I've had so much aggression and intesity in the the gym. I'm not sure if I was feeling so lethargic today because of the mdrol or what, but I didn't want to do anything all day. Up 3-4lbs. Probably all the food/water, but I'm not complaining.

Day 1
Legs
Back Squats
-warm up 135/185 x 10
-2 sets 225 x 10

Front Squats
-185x10

Leg Press
-550x8
-405x12
-335x10
-225x12

BB Lunges
-3 sets 115x10

Leg extensions(usually do these as a warm up but did them last today.)
-135x15
-180x10
-135x18

Standing Calf Raises
-110x20
-180x18
-220x15
-110x20

Seated Calf Raises
-2 sets 45x10/10/10(toes forward/in/out)

Day 2
Shoulders
Seated DB Press
-Warm up 60x15
-80x10
-2 sets 80x8

Standing Military Press
-2 sets 135x10

Ahh will finish editing later....Gotta run!

kae171

kae171

Awards
Bump. Question guys....Is it necessary for a cortisol blocker? I've been reading up on them and just wondering what exactly it is going to do in my pct. I'm a little confused :dunno:
It's always nice to try to prevent you from packing on any fat during your PCT. A couple good ones you could possibly take are LeanXtreme or LeanFX (both around $30-$35). It's not necessary, but it only makes your PCT that much more solid.

getheavy

Awards
It's always nice to try to prevent you from packing on any fat during your PCT. A couple good ones you could possibly take are LeanXtreme or LeanFX (both around $30-$35). It's not necessary, but it only makes your PCT that much more solid.
Thanks for the reply. Sorry I haven't been on to update, but I've been crazy busy with work and making sure I'm still getting enough rest. The pumps during my workouts are just insane. I did chest yesterday and it felt like I drank a tub of dark rage. I think I'm up a solid 4 pounds since I started 6 days ago. I actually weigh 11 lbs more, but one night I woke up and had to piss like 4 different times equaling about 5 pounds in water in the toilet lol.

I've had no sides yet, and my bp is 140/70 I think? I went to the dr. yesterday for a physical. He said it was great nonetheless. I'm eating breakfast right now and then in a hour I'm off to the gym for back day. I'm going to upload some before pics in just a minute.