Outside backer says farewell to the dark side. CEL and SNS team up for the beast!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Outside backer says farewell to the dark side. CEL and SNS team up for the beast!

So the time has come to bid farewell to the ?dark side?. A lot of thought has went into this, I sat down about 6 months ago and re evaluated my life situations, goals, activities etc.. At this stage in my career I no longer have the ability to play football as I did early on so this past February I hung up My helmet for the last time 21 years of football. So not playing ball, I have no real reason to add as much mass or maintain as much size as I once needed. Plus I am 30 yrs old now, I need to start focusing on Leaner meaner, trim and ripped. So I began ?Dieting? My target weight was 220 so I trimmed down from 235 ish to where I am at right now about 218. Also My interests have changed in the gym. I used to focus on lifting the heaviest possible. Now my old ass has aches I never had before . So benching 350+ squatting 500+ is of little interest as well. I am more focused again On shaping, overall strength and fat loss.

SO here I am today, 10 years after My first PH run I graduated high school at 159lbs I was 175 during football season and creatine had just hit the market. During track season I would lose that weight when I was jumping. I went off to college to play football and got involved with a pretty shady group of buddies. It was then when I was first opened my eyes to the world of hormones. These guys were on HGH , SLIn, etc. guys that were stars of the basketball team are now 260 and ripped as hell. I busted my ass in the gym, Not knowing they were roided up I couldn?t do anything, I got the classic noob gains to 185 but that was it. Tons of food, tons of mistakes etc. I spent late evenings in the library reading. Researching. I finally bought a computer in 2000 and hit my first message boards, roid boards where I learned about PCT and what have you. It was around this time that you could walk into any store and grab 1-ad 1-test, m1t, Blue nitro , rejuve, etc? It was the golden era. Mark Mcgwire and sosa just had the homerun race of the century and all the kids were taking andro lol. My buddy who was much smaller and light years stronger told me. ? if you don?t wanna jam your ass with a needle get this stuff. He had 1-ad. I grabbed 1-test and I was hooked. The first few pct?s were failed and I was focused on more is better. It wasn?t until 2001-2002 when I really began to add size. I went from free safety to strong safety to outside linebacker in a few years playing semi pro football with the Scranton Eagles. It would be over the course of the next few years of M1t, Ergo Max LMG etc. that would see me hit 240 bench 405 and squat a truck. Well those days are long gone, I have no reason to accomplish that. A few months ago I watched a video on the Russian speztahs and their body training had me hooked. I changed my routine to FST-7 and increased my reps and started focused on hardening up. SO here we go My final run My farewell. My last shot to bring up laggin bp?s I am doing it Big and doing it right.
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

Here is the aresenal some provided by Me most provided by them

SNS:
    1 Inhibit-E
    1 Liver Assist XT
    1 Focus XT ( I still ahve some for school but will use for pre workout as well

Competitive Edge Labs:
    1 PCT Assist
    2 bottles P-Mag
    2 bottles Topical Formestane
    2 bottles EQ-Plex
    2 bottles Cycle Assist
    1 Suppress-C
    1 EQ-Plex

Others:
    Appnut Omega essentials
    XF CHoco Protein
    Universal Uni Liver

This is the game plan with probably some minor tweaking here and there

Week 1: EQ-Plex 600 mg
    Week 2: EQ-Plex 600 mg; Topical Formestane 100 mg per day (mid way through week 2)
    Week 3: P-Mag 50 mg per day; EQ-Plex 800 mg per day; Topical Formestane 100 mg per day
    Week 4: P-Mag 50 mg per day; EQ-Plex 800 mg per day; Topical Formestane 100 mg per day
    Week 5: P-Mag 75 mg per day; EQ-Plex 800 mg per day; Topical Formestane 100 mg per day
    Week 6: P-Mag 75 mg per day; EQ-Plex 800 mg per day; Topical Formestane 100 mg per day
    Week 7: P-Mag 75 mg per day; EQ-Plex 800 mg per day; Topical Formestane 100 mg per day
    Week 8: P-Mag 75 mg per day; EQ-Plex 800 mg per day; Topical Formestane 100 mg per day
    Week 9: Inhibit-E 50 mg per day; Topical Formestane 100 mg per day; Liver Assist per bottle - 3 caps twice per day; PCT Assist - 3 caps twice per day; Suppress-C per bottle recomendation
    Week 10: Inhibit-E 50 mg per day; Topical Fomestane 50 mg per day; Liver Assist per bottle - 3 caps twice per day; PCT Assist - 3 caps twice per day; Suppress-C per bottle recomendation
    Week 11: Inhibit-E 50 mg per day; Liver Assist per bottle - 3 caps twice per day; PCT Assist - 3 caps twice per day; Suppress-C per bottle recomendation
    Week 12: Inhibit-E 25 mg per day; Liver Assist per bottle - 3 caps twice per day; PCT Assist - 3 caps twice per day; Suppress-C per bottle recomendation

Cycle Assist would be started one week prior to the cycle and used throughout.

Stats

6'3 218
    30 years old
    Method of training FST-7
    Goals: Recomp More viens and more leg size.

Cardio will be done Monday and wednesday mornings along with core work and forearms and training in the evenings

Monday Chest tris
    Tues Back Bis forearms
    Wed off ( cardio in AM)
    Thur Shoulders
    Friday Legs

I give shoulders and legs thier own day because they are my most lagging BP

June 9th stats cold flex pics and numbers

Quads 26 inches
    Bis 18 inches
    Calves 17.5 inches
    Chest 46 inches

For the rest of this week and Next week I will pre load and start cycle assist and Monday 22 June will be my first dose of everything. I currently work midnight to -8 am However June 22nd I go back to day shift so everything will fall in line perfectly
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.66%

good luck man
    Team Orbit
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.47%

Subbed, good luck man! TD form and Focus xt are 2 of my all time favorite supplements.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.66%

Subbing
    Team Orbit
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

focus xt is legit.

SNS is a very underrated company I hope to assist in bringing them to light
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

subbed! looks good
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

This should be an incredible cycle for you. I look forward to seeing your progress.

I agree wholeheartedly about the Liver Assist and SNS in general. I dont think Liver Assist gets the attention it deserves. Partly because I think alot of people get complacent and overlook the importance of liver care and detox after a cycle.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

good luck man.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  10. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed Good luck OB!

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

this looks great man. I am a big Comp Ed. fan. Good luck
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

werd

after this it will be all herbs im addicted to reading about herbalism etc.

appnut has some kick ass **** in th epipline for the fall for me to continue on

i cant wait to get alll this flowing through my viens
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    focus xt is legit.

SNS is a very underrated company I hope to assist in bringing them to light
    Thanks for the kind words.

I do hope that this gets Liver Assist more attention. I think it is a very, very sold product.

Glad you are liking the Focus XT as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    This should be an incredible cycle for you. I look forward to seeing your progress.

I agree wholeheartedly about the Liver Assist and SNS in general. I dont think Liver Assist gets the attention it deserves. Partly because I think alot of people get complacent and overlook the importance of liver care and detox after a cycle.
    Thanks. I agree that people look more into their on cycle liver protection than their PCT, where PCT is the time that they should be focusing on getting things back to normal.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

werd

after this it will be all herbs im addicted to reading about herbalism etc.

appnut has some kick ass **** in th epipline for the fall for me to continue on

i cant wait to get alll this flowing through my viens
    Have a great last run, Joe!

And yeah, looking forward to all the new stuff as well
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Good luck Joe! I'll be following along...kick some ass bud!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%

log looks fun joe
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

wait where are the thumb pics?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

thumb is all grown back lol.

Ive started the week run of cycle assist. I have the last and final major inspection of the year at work which coincides with my week off of rest before i start back up so this preload will come this week. no gym time. 12 hr shifts at work in full chem gear but the other time is spent resting. so it all falls into line
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.92%

thumb is all grown back lol.

Ive started the week run of cycle assist. I have the last and final major inspection of the year at work which coincides with my week off of rest before i start back up so this preload will come this week. no gym time. 12 hr shifts at work in full chem gear but the other time is spent resting. so it all falls into line
    you know I'm in on this one
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

one more day of my week off and cycle assist preload Saturday will be my first dose of eqplex and my breakdown of each product and personal thoughts and opinions Im frothing at the mouth already
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

and so it has begen. I took my first eqplex with breakfast this morning. I am going to swim some laps here shortly. its all apart of my new cardio program and my focus on overall health. as of January 2010 I will be required to PT test twice a yr now instead of just once. This will eliminate the mad rush to getin quick cardio shape before my run.

i despise running but have realized in my later years it is necessary. SO I will be doing alot of diff forms of cardio now to keep heart rate up. I will try to get BP once a week as well as measure resting heart rate

Pics will also be done weekly as will the scale and taping each sunday
  22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Interesting... Subscribed!
    Good luck!
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.66%

let the party start

good luck
    Team Orbit
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

Alirght so a wekend under my belt of dosing this eq plex and I can already tell this **** makes me hungry as fawk. yesterday and today I woke up in the am wanting to eat a horse. which kind of sucks it ruins my sleep lol

I have today off so im eatin breakfast and off to the gym in 30 min
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

Day 3 of dosing weight 217 lbs

Well since i had today off from work ( iactually go in at midnight) I lifted this morning followed by an hour of swimming. Since I basically didnt lift the last 2 weeks with work 12-15 hr shifts MRE's for food subpar sleeping. This week I am gonna ease back into it to avoid injury. SO dont expect astronomical numbers and really dont expect serious movemnt till about week 3 ish. I prefer a much more slow and steady pace of muscle gain. Too many folks like **** to happen overnight. **** that happens overnight also goes away over night, i like my body to adapt slowly as to not shed muscle so fast in PCT.

here goes

Breakfast 3 hardboiled eggs and a Protein shake with Jiff Honey PB cup of steel cut oat kernals and black berries. One thing about my property is in the back yard there are literally acres and acres of black berries in full tilt. My back is like a giant carpet. so each morning after work I pick a huge bowl and eat them all day so I mixed all this in my magic bullet and go.

I also took my first eq-plex before the gym 30 min todays split all lifts are after warm up no reason to bore you with warm up numbers

CHest and tris FST-7

Flat bench press
    260x8
    260x8
    260x8
    275x8 I could sure tell I was weak as the upper ranges of the rep I was literally out of gas, but I expected this

Incline DB
    70x8
    70x8
    80x6
    Forward dips
    I opted not for decline but for dip work today
    2 sets of 10

7 sets of 10 ( FST-7) Machine Handle FLY
    100x10 7 sets 45 secs rest maximum pump max stretch just light enough to make it to the end.

V-Bar Tricep Push down
    150x12
    150x12
    150x12
    150x12
    DB single arm behind neck raises
    40x8
    40x8
    40x8

Straight up DIPS
    3 sets 8
    7 sets cable kick backs
    25lbs x10 30 secs rest in between

I* was pretty excited to get back today, I could hardly sleep last night because I just wanted to get back in and hammer the lifts. Plus my wife told me all the girls in her work at the drs' office thought I was hot **** and wanted me to whip thier hubbys into shape. a little ego motivation doesnt hurt, especially since some of em are hot

Afterwards it was great to get back in the gym. I drank 30 grams of protein and off to the pool I swam about an hour afterwards basically back and forth and treading water. stuff to keep heart rate up and me breathing heavy. afterwards I hate 3 tuna sandwhiches 5 oz of black berries and a gatorade

Im gonna nap for a few hrs before taking another ex plex dinner then relax til work. Ill take another eq plex about 6 am before I come home for bed oh yeah I am still on overnight shift for a few more weeks due to alot of guys going on leave after the ORI on base My expertise is needed on night shift lol
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

In! I was wanting a good log of EQ-Plex to follow, now I see one lol.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

so they switched my PT days to tue and thur so this morning I ran 12 100 yrd sprints from 0630-0715 came home had a yogurt and my 3rd eqplex and took 2 pheinbut since i was still amped and took a shower it the sack.

i slept like a rock. From 0830 to about 1715 ( 515 clowns) it was nice. I woke up grinded up some steel cut oat and made a shake with berries PB and oats 3 scoops and took an eqplex.

I have class at 8pm til 10pm then I will go to the gym to do back bi;s and forearms. I plan to finish at 1130 shower and head off to work at midnight so i wont be able to update this until 8 am tomm morning when I get home.

Ill be bringing tuna fruit and lots of food for the over night.
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

day 4 weight 221 wtf

SO i got to the gym lastnight for back and bi's I was ready to roll, I just got out of class and I drank a serving of focus xt during class enough to get me rollin into the lift

I should mention after each BP I do 1 min of extreme stretching ala dantes dogg crap style

Lat pull downs
    200x8
    220x6
    240x5
    260x3

Iso Hammer wide grip rows
    200x10
    200x10
    200x10

seated close grip rows
    180x10
    210x8
    220x6
    220x6

standing bB shrugs
    135x12
    135x12
    135x12
    135x12 i never go heavy on these i get a good enough squeeze and stretch at the top that i dont need to do 315 and do half ass reps

Straigh arm pull downs fst-7

7 sets of 100x10 45 secs rest

real extreme stretching. there is only one good thing about my body and that is my back. its grows like a weed strong as hell and I can take weeks off the gym and it never gets weaker or smaller. the rest of me however shrinks after 2 days off but my back is genetically gifted lol

BB curls
    95x8
    115x8
    120x6
    135x5
    135x5

Seated incline hanging db curls
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8

seated hammer curls
    50x8
    50x6

Preacher machine fst-7

50lbs x10 45 secs rest. i made it to set 5 btw the time i couldnt do 10 reps

I did alot of forearm work inbetween sets all night long which i paid for in the end all night at work my arms were cramping up something terrible

I did 4 sets of hanging leg raises and rolled out

3 scoops of protein and a yogurt post workout 3 tuna sandwhichs a few hrs later with berries banannas and some deer jerky. I came home at some spaghettin with meat sauce another shake and a fiber bar. i just took 3 lipo pm and i am off to bed. I am cramping up in my arms and I am worn out im gonna need this 8 hrs of deep sleep

wednesday is my mid week off I have pt tomm morning for some cardio I assume the 3 lbs weight gain from yesterday is food and water weight

i will say I have noticed an increase in dropping a deuce i know the fiber helps but I am going more often then not lol
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

I am sore as **** today I am glad tonight I have off I need the rest lol
    Ive got steaks on the grill holler
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

Day 5 weight 220

I decided to combine legs and shoulders yesterday since tonight I am taking my son to see transformers. As of right now I am sore as **** and can barely walk. I thought I took it easy last night too first time ive done legs in about 3 weeks so i thought i would go light

Squats

225x10
    225x10
    285x8
    315x3
    315x3

Leg press
    400x12 high and apart
    400x12 high and apart

400x12 low and narrow
    400x12 low and narrow

Toe press ( calves)
    3 sets 400x12

Seated leg curls
    150x15 4 sets

Single leg extension FST-7
    55x10 each leg 45 secs rest in between 7 sets

seated calf raises
    100x6 toes 100x6 toes in 100x6 straight 4 sets

lots and lot of extreme stretching

Standing DB military press which is alot of fun when your legs are wobbly

50x8
    55x8
    60x8
    65x8
    Smith machine upright rows
    135x6
    135x6
    135x6
    135x6

front raises
    25db x6 3 sets

Cable lateral raises FST-7
    30lbs single arm x10 45 secs rest 7 sets

rotator cuff work and done

I am dog tired My ham strings cramped up twice on me and my quad once. I ate alot of junk food last night eggs pancakes etc.

right now I am gonna crash for about 6 hrs get up and take my son to the movies then rest and eat all weekend Today will complete day 6 and week 1 of dosing Saturday will start week 2 and by tuesday I will add the 100mg of Formestane next week starts pmag i cant wait.
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

its offical my hunger just wont get satisfied

i am freakin starving all the time anymiore. I am sure its a combo of things and working out hard again but man i dont wanna get fat lol
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

weekend off day 6 7 8 friday sat and sunday will be rest and typcail dosing 8 hrs apart
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

Starting another week. I am about to hed off to work. I am still sore in my legs go figure. I did want to just add a little tidbit on Focus XT. I have been using this sporadically about 3 weeks now. Ive tried various methods to straight powder under my tongue. Not one time has the effects worn off at all. The first few nights of class I generally kept quiet during discussion. the Last few classes I've been leading the talks. The teacher asked me if I was in a better mood or what. I basically said yes. I actually feel motivated to go to school. I just wish it worked for work as well lol

Ill take it for work but I still wanna stab myself in the eye when I show up for work lol

If you dont have or have not tried focus XT you really need to , i dont understand why your waiting

I am going to add some Osteosport from Applied nutriceuticals this week just in advance prep for drying out and any joint issues that may arise.. This is one product no one should ever be with out
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

Today was day 9 I'm on my way to the gym now then off to work, Ill update tomm. morning

Chest and tri's

Day 10 tuesday, I will start topical form.
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

Day 9 Monday 221lbs
    Measurements will be done every 2 weeks I doubt any changes have occured just yet

CHest and Tri's

Barbell Bench press
    265x8
    265x6
    280x5
    285x4

Incline Hammer press
    2plates each side x12
    2 plates and a 25 x6
    3 plates each side x 4
    3 plates each side x4

Dips leaning foward
    2 sets 12 reps

Low cable crosses FST-7
    40lbsx10 7 sets 40 secs rest in between

5 minutes of stretching very painful

Tri's
    Close grip bench press
    165x8
    165x8
    175x6
    185x5

Having long arms sucks trying to do these

Vbar push downs

150x12
    150x12
    150x12
    150x12

Dips
    2 sets 12

Reverse grip pull downs FST-7
    45x10 7 sets 45 sec rest i didnt complete these by the 5th set i was barely getting 8 so something to work for

I did some hanging leg raises 4 sets 12

This morning 8 hrs later I did cardio 9 100 yard sprints walk the corners then a 1 miles slow walk

diet was standard lots of tuna. a few cans of v-8 last night grapes yogurt and oatmeal

Preworkout I drank 1.5 scoops of focus XT to get me amped. working out at 10pm is getting harder and harder haha

I am about to hit the sack, I have back and bi's tonight after school. for day 10 lifts

right now I am taking 1 eqplex every 8 hrs 1 at bed time 1 at wake and 1 8 hrs later
    when I go up to 800 mgs it will go every 6 hrs except when I am sleeping I wont wake up to take 1 lol

cardio music this morning

Love this fuccking song

[youtube]jzy2dgEUOhY[/youtube]
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

I did not go to the gym last night, I had some issues to tackle at home so I will be going to bed and hitting the gym this evening. 4 day weekend coming up so I need to get all my lifts in so I can eat and lay at the beach all weekend

I started Form yesterday 1 pump 12 hrs apart on my inner thighs
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

Day 10 wednesday Back and Bi's

Weight 220

Pull ups Bodyweight

6 sets of 5

its strange I can lat pull a ton but I cant do pull ups worth a **** so I really am focusing on these I wanna get 10

Dead lifts

225x12
    285x8
    315x6
    315x5

I haven't done these in months and I certainly cannot afford to **** my self up so I set my ego aside and stuck with what felt good

Under hand BB rows
    135x12
    135x12
    135x12

I love these they really hit the lower lats

I have no idea what this next exercise is called I just layed underneath a smith machine set my feet up reached up grabbed the bar with an overhand grip and pulled my chest up to the bar

3 sets of 12

Single arm Straight arm pulldowns FST-7
    45x10 5 sets 30 sec rest each arm
    55x8 2 sets

Bi's
    Barbell Curls
    100x8
    135x5
    135x4
    135x5

Single arm concentration curls DB
    35x8
    40x6
    45x4 ( i got a bit to ****y here)

DB hammer curls
    60x6
    60x6
    60x6
    Single arm Cable Curls FST-7
    30x10 30 secs rest 7 sets

Lots of forearm work in between and after. I am cramping up pretty bad everytime I bend My arm I cramp up

My hunger is off the charts now which is getting annoying lol. This weekend Ill add p-mag in I have a 5 day weekend and I am heading off to cocoa beach for some R&R and house hunting. Ill hit legs and shoulders tonight before taking off. Ill try to update but for the most part it will be rest and sunshine until Monday when the pmg is rollin

I am taking 50mgs of form every 12 hrs now on my inner thighs
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.28%

Subscribed! Great log thus far.

I am interested in your EQ experience. It has been around (bold) for awhile, but I have yet to try it.
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

SO i ate like a pig all weekend, spent more time in the ocean then I did sleeping but I havea great tan. I could'nt wait to get back in the gym and get my swell on to show everyone how jacked and tan I am lol.

SO Im all hopped up on Focus XT when I realize as I pull on base that its a holiday and the gym closed at 5pm and its 6pm.

How pissed am I? so Instead of missing out, I came home and did 10 sets of wide armed Pushops 20 reps 20 secs rest until I was so pumped I couldn't do another rep. Then I Brought some chairs into the room and did 10 sets of dips 15 reps each 30 secs rest. The I did a few sets of 1 armed pushups but I could tell I was fried without much rest. Then I just completed 7 sets of diamond pushups 12 reps 20 secs rest to finish out tri's

all that was done in like 15 min. then I did some sprints on my road and now I am going to eat. I am mad because I started P-mag this weekend and I am gettin ancy to move some weight, But I didnt wanna throw off the whole week after partying allweekend
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.66%

nice log man 100mg ed will blow you up and yes hunger is crazy lol
    Team Orbit

Similar Forum Threads

1. Steppin into the dark side...
    By rsr08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 11:19 PM
  2. First cycle into the dark side
    By LiftBig11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 02:08 PM
  3. The dark side of oz
    By pantera101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 07:12 PM
  4. Dark Side: New Cycle OK?
    By fritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 11:41 PM
  5. Thinking of going to the dark side...
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 02:07 AM