Outside backer says farewell to the dark side. CEL and SNS team up for the beast!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
So the time has come to bid farewell to the ?dark side?. A lot of thought has went into this, I sat down about 6 months ago and re evaluated my life situations, goals, activities etc.. At this stage in my career I no longer have the ability to play football as I did early on so this past February I hung up My helmet for the last time 21 years of football. So not playing ball, I have no real reason to add as much mass or maintain as much size as I once needed. Plus I am 30 yrs old now, I need to start focusing on Leaner meaner, trim and ripped. So I began ?Dieting? My target weight was 220 so I trimmed down from 235 ish to where I am at right now about 218. Also My interests have changed in the gym. I used to focus on lifting the heaviest possible. Now my old ass has aches I never had before . So benching 350+ squatting 500+ is of little interest as well. I am more focused again On shaping, overall strength and fat loss.

SO here I am today, 10 years after My first PH run I graduated high school at 159lbs I was 175 during football season and creatine had just hit the market. During track season I would lose that weight when I was jumping. I went off to college to play football and got involved with a pretty shady group of buddies. It was then when I was first opened my eyes to the world of hormones. These guys were on HGH , SLIn, etc. guys that were stars of the basketball team are now 260 and ripped as hell. I busted my ass in the gym, Not knowing they were roided up I couldn?t do anything, I got the classic noob gains to 185 but that was it. Tons of food, tons of mistakes etc. I spent late evenings in the library reading. Researching. I finally bought a computer in 2000 and hit my first message boards, roid boards where I learned about PCT and what have you. It was around this time that you could walk into any store and grab 1-ad 1-test, m1t, Blue nitro , rejuve, etc? It was the golden era. Mark Mcgwire and sosa just had the homerun race of the century and all the kids were taking andro lol. My buddy who was much smaller and light years stronger told me. ? if you don?t wanna jam your ass with a needle get this stuff. He had 1-ad. I grabbed 1-test and I was hooked. The first few pct?s were failed and I was focused on more is better. It wasn?t until 2001-2002 when I really began to add size. I went from free safety to strong safety to outside linebacker in a few years playing semi pro football with the Scranton Eagles. It would be over the course of the next few years of M1t, Ergo Max LMG etc. that would see me hit 240 bench 405 and squat a truck. Well those days are long gone, I have no reason to accomplish that. A few months ago I watched a video on the Russian speztahs and their body training had me hooked. I changed my routine to FST-7 and increased my reps and started focused on hardening up. SO here we go My final run My farewell. My last shot to bring up laggin bp?s I am doing it Big and doing it right.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Here is the aresenal some provided by Me most provided by them

SNS:
1 Inhibit-E
1 Liver Assist XT
1 Focus XT ( I still ahve some for school but will use for pre workout as well

Competitive Edge Labs:
1 PCT Assist
2 bottles P-Mag
2 bottles Topical Formestane
2 bottles EQ-Plex
2 bottles Cycle Assist
1 Suppress-C
1 EQ-Plex

Others:
Appnut Omega essentials
XF CHoco Protein
Universal Uni Liver

This is the game plan with probably some minor tweaking here and there

Week 1: EQ-Plex 600 mg
Week 2: EQ-Plex 600 mg; Topical Formestane 100 mg per day (mid way through week 2)
Week 3: P-Mag 50 mg per day; EQ-Plex 800 mg per day; Topical Formestane 100 mg per day
Week 4: P-Mag 50 mg per day; EQ-Plex 800 mg per day; Topical Formestane 100 mg per day
Week 5: P-Mag 75 mg per day; EQ-Plex 800 mg per day; Topical Formestane 100 mg per day
Week 6: P-Mag 75 mg per day; EQ-Plex 800 mg per day; Topical Formestane 100 mg per day
Week 7: P-Mag 75 mg per day; EQ-Plex 800 mg per day; Topical Formestane 100 mg per day
Week 8: P-Mag 75 mg per day; EQ-Plex 800 mg per day; Topical Formestane 100 mg per day
Week 9: Inhibit-E 50 mg per day; Topical Formestane 100 mg per day; Liver Assist per bottle - 3 caps twice per day; PCT Assist - 3 caps twice per day; Suppress-C per bottle recomendation
Week 10: Inhibit-E 50 mg per day; Topical Fomestane 50 mg per day; Liver Assist per bottle - 3 caps twice per day; PCT Assist - 3 caps twice per day; Suppress-C per bottle recomendation
Week 11: Inhibit-E 50 mg per day; Liver Assist per bottle - 3 caps twice per day; PCT Assist - 3 caps twice per day; Suppress-C per bottle recomendation
Week 12: Inhibit-E 25 mg per day; Liver Assist per bottle - 3 caps twice per day; PCT Assist - 3 caps twice per day; Suppress-C per bottle recomendation

Cycle Assist would be started one week prior to the cycle and used throughout.

Stats

6'3 218
30 years old
Method of training FST-7
Goals: Recomp More viens and more leg size.

Cardio will be done Monday and wednesday mornings along with core work and forearms and training in the evenings

Monday Chest tris
Tues Back Bis forearms
Wed off ( cardio in AM)
Thur Shoulders
Friday Legs

I give shoulders and legs thier own day because they are my most lagging BP

June 9th stats cold flex pics and numbers

Quads 26 inches
Bis 18 inches
Calves 17.5 inches
Chest 46 inches

For the rest of this week and Next week I will pre load and start cycle assist and Monday 22 June will be my first dose of everything. I currently work midnight to -8 am However June 22nd I go back to day shift so everything will fall in line perfectly

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed, good luck man! TD form and Focus xt are 2 of my all time favorite supplements.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
focus xt is legit.

SNS is a very underrated company I hope to assist in bringing them to light

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed! looks good

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This should be an incredible cycle for you. I look forward to seeing your progress.

I agree wholeheartedly about the Liver Assist and SNS in general. I dont think Liver Assist gets the attention it deserves. Partly because I think alot of people get complacent and overlook the importance of liver care and detox after a cycle.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this looks great man. I am a big Comp Ed. fan. Good luck

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
werd

after this it will be all herbs im addicted to reading about herbalism etc.

appnut has some kick ass **** in th epipline for the fall for me to continue on

i cant wait to get alll this flowing through my viens

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
focus xt is legit.

SNS is a very underrated company I hope to assist in bringing them to light
Thanks for the kind words.

I do hope that this gets Liver Assist more attention. I think it is a very, very sold product.

Glad you are liking the Focus XT as well.

This should be an incredible cycle for you. I look forward to seeing your progress.

I agree wholeheartedly about the Liver Assist and SNS in general. I dont think Liver Assist gets the attention it deserves. Partly because I think alot of people get complacent and overlook the importance of liver care and detox after a cycle.
Thanks. I agree that people look more into their on cycle liver protection than their PCT, where PCT is the time that they should be focusing on getting things back to normal.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
werd

after this it will be all herbs im addicted to reading about herbalism etc.

appnut has some kick ass **** in th epipline for the fall for me to continue on

i cant wait to get alll this flowing through my viens
:D Have a great last run, Joe! :wave2:

And yeah, looking forward to all the new stuff as well :lick:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Joe! I'll be following along...kick some ass bud! :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
thumb is all grown back lol.

Ive started the week run of cycle assist. I have the last and final major inspection of the year at work which coincides with my week off of rest before i start back up so this preload will come this week. no gym time. 12 hr shifts at work in full chem gear but the other time is spent resting. so it all falls into line

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
thumb is all grown back lol.

Ive started the week run of cycle assist. I have the last and final major inspection of the year at work which coincides with my week off of rest before i start back up so this preload will come this week. no gym time. 12 hr shifts at work in full chem gear but the other time is spent resting. so it all falls into line
you know I'm in on this one

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
one more day of my week off and cycle assist preload Saturday will be my first dose of eqplex and my breakdown of each product and personal thoughts and opinions Im frothing at the mouth already

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
and so it has begen. I took my first eqplex with breakfast this morning. I am going to swim some laps here shortly. its all apart of my new cardio program and my focus on overall health. as of January 2010 I will be required to PT test twice a yr now instead of just once. This will eliminate the mad rush to getin quick cardio shape before my run.

i despise running but have realized in my later years it is necessary. SO I will be doing alot of diff forms of cardio now to keep heart rate up. I will try to get BP once a week as well as measure resting heart rate

Pics will also be done weekly as will the scale and taping each sunday

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Alirght so a wekend under my belt of dosing this eq plex and I can already tell this **** makes me hungry as fawk. yesterday and today I woke up in the am wanting to eat a horse. which kind of sucks it ruins my sleep lol

I have today off so im eatin breakfast and off to the gym in 30 min

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 of dosing weight 217 lbs

Well since i had today off from work ( iactually go in at midnight) I lifted this morning followed by an hour of swimming. Since I basically didnt lift the last 2 weeks with work 12-15 hr shifts MRE's for food subpar sleeping. This week I am gonna ease back into it to avoid injury. SO dont expect astronomical numbers and really dont expect serious movemnt till about week 3 ish. I prefer a much more slow and steady pace of muscle gain. Too many folks like **** to happen overnight. **** that happens overnight also goes away over night, i like my body to adapt slowly as to not shed muscle so fast in PCT.

here goes

Breakfast 3 hardboiled eggs and a Protein shake with Jiff Honey PB cup of steel cut oat kernals and black berries. One thing about my property is in the back yard there are literally acres and acres of black berries in full tilt. My back is like a giant carpet. so each morning after work I pick a huge bowl and eat them all day so I mixed all this in my magic bullet and go.

I also took my first eq-plex before the gym 30 min todays split all lifts are after warm up no reason to bore you with warm up numbers

CHest and tris FST-7

Flat bench press
260x8
260x8
260x8
275x8 I could sure tell I was weak as the upper ranges of the rep I was literally out of gas, but I expected this

Incline DB
70x8
70x8
80x6
Forward dips
I opted not for decline but for dip work today
2 sets of 10

7 sets of 10 ( FST-7) Machine Handle FLY
100x10 7 sets 45 secs rest maximum pump max stretch just light enough to make it to the end.

V-Bar Tricep Push down
150x12
150x12
150x12
150x12
DB single arm behind neck raises
40x8
40x8
40x8

Straight up DIPS
3 sets 8
7 sets cable kick backs
25lbs x10 30 secs rest in between

I* was pretty excited to get back today, I could hardly sleep last night because I just wanted to get back in and hammer the lifts. Plus my wife told me all the girls in her work at the drs' office thought I was hot **** and wanted me to whip thier hubbys into shape. a little ego motivation doesnt hurt, especially since some of em are hot :D

Afterwards it was great to get back in the gym. I drank 30 grams of protein and off to the pool I swam about an hour afterwards basically back and forth and treading water. stuff to keep heart rate up and me breathing heavy. afterwards I hate 3 tuna sandwhiches 5 oz of black berries and a gatorade

Im gonna nap for a few hrs before taking another ex plex dinner then relax til work. Ill take another eq plex about 6 am before I come home for bed oh yeah I am still on overnight shift for a few more weeks due to alot of guys going on leave after the ORI on base My expertise is needed on night shift lol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
In! I was wanting a good log of EQ-Plex to follow, now I see one lol.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
so they switched my PT days to tue and thur so this morning I ran 12 100 yrd sprints from 0630-0715 came home had a yogurt and my 3rd eqplex and took 2 pheinbut since i was still amped and took a shower it the sack.

i slept like a rock. From 0830 to about 1715 ( 515 clowns) it was nice. I woke up grinded up some steel cut oat and made a shake with berries PB and oats 3 scoops and took an eqplex.

I have class at 8pm til 10pm then I will go to the gym to do back bi;s and forearms. I plan to finish at 1130 shower and head off to work at midnight so i wont be able to update this until 8 am tomm morning when I get home.

Ill be bringing tuna fruit and lots of food for the over night.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
day 4 weight 221 wtf

SO i got to the gym lastnight for back and bi's I was ready to roll, I just got out of class and I drank a serving of focus xt during class enough to get me rollin into the lift

I should mention after each BP I do 1 min of extreme stretching ala dantes dogg crap style

Lat pull downs
200x8
220x6
240x5
260x3

Iso Hammer wide grip rows
200x10
200x10
200x10

seated close grip rows
180x10
210x8
220x6
220x6

standing bB shrugs
135x12
135x12
135x12
135x12 i never go heavy on these i get a good enough squeeze and stretch at the top that i dont need to do 315 and do half ass reps

Straigh arm pull downs fst-7

7 sets of 100x10 45 secs rest

real extreme stretching. there is only one good thing about my body and that is my back. its grows like a weed strong as hell and I can take weeks off the gym and it never gets weaker or smaller. the rest of me however shrinks after 2 days off but my back is genetically gifted lol

BB curls
95x8
115x8
120x6
135x5
135x5

Seated incline hanging db curls
45x8
45x8
45x8

seated hammer curls
50x8
50x6

Preacher machine fst-7

50lbs x10 45 secs rest. i made it to set 5 btw the time i couldnt do 10 reps

I did alot of forearm work inbetween sets all night long which i paid for in the end all night at work my arms were cramping up something terrible

I did 4 sets of hanging leg raises and rolled out

3 scoops of protein and a yogurt post workout 3 tuna sandwhichs a few hrs later with berries banannas and some deer jerky. I came home at some spaghettin with meat sauce another shake and a fiber bar. i just took 3 lipo pm and i am off to bed. I am cramping up in my arms and I am worn out im gonna need this 8 hrs of deep sleep

wednesday is my mid week off I have pt tomm morning for some cardio I assume the 3 lbs weight gain from yesterday is food and water weight

i will say I have noticed an increase in dropping a deuce i know the fiber helps but I am going more often then not lol

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I am sore as **** today I am glad tonight I have off I need the rest lol
Ive got steaks on the grill holler

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 weight 220

I decided to combine legs and shoulders yesterday since tonight I am taking my son to see transformers. As of right now I am sore as **** and can barely walk. I thought I took it easy last night too first time ive done legs in about 3 weeks so i thought i would go light

Squats

225x10
225x10
285x8
315x3
315x3

Leg press
400x12 high and apart
400x12 high and apart

400x12 low and narrow
400x12 low and narrow

Toe press ( calves)
3 sets 400x12

Seated leg curls
150x15 4 sets

Single leg extension FST-7
55x10 each leg 45 secs rest in between 7 sets

seated calf raises
100x6 toes 100x6 toes in 100x6 straight 4 sets

lots and lot of extreme stretching

Standing DB military press which is alot of fun when your legs are wobbly

50x8
55x8
60x8
65x8
Smith machine upright rows
135x6
135x6
135x6
135x6

front raises
25db x6 3 sets

Cable lateral raises FST-7
30lbs single arm x10 45 secs rest 7 sets

rotator cuff work and done

I am dog tired My ham strings cramped up twice on me and my quad once. I ate alot of junk food last night eggs pancakes etc.

right now I am gonna crash for about 6 hrs get up and take my son to the movies then rest and eat all weekend Today will complete day 6 and week 1 of dosing Saturday will start week 2 and by tuesday I will add the 100mg of Formestane next week starts pmag i cant wait.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
its offical my hunger just wont get satisfied

i am freakin starving all the time anymiore. I am sure its a combo of things and working out hard again but man i dont wanna get fat lol

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
weekend off day 6 7 8 friday sat and sunday will be rest and typcail dosing 8 hrs apart

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Starting another week. I am about to hed off to work. I am still sore in my legs go figure. I did want to just add a little tidbit on Focus XT. I have been using this sporadically about 3 weeks now. Ive tried various methods to straight powder under my tongue. Not one time has the effects worn off at all. The first few nights of class I generally kept quiet during discussion. the Last few classes I've been leading the talks. The teacher asked me if I was in a better mood or what. I basically said yes. I actually feel motivated to go to school. I just wish it worked for work as well lol

Ill take it for work but I still wanna stab myself in the eye when I show up for work lol

If you dont have or have not tried focus XT you really need to , i dont understand why your waiting :D

I am going to add some Osteosport from Applied nutriceuticals this week just in advance prep for drying out and any joint issues that may arise.. This is one product no one should ever be with out

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Today was day 9 I'm on my way to the gym now then off to work, Ill update tomm. morning

Chest and tri's

Day 10 tuesday, I will start topical form.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 Monday 221lbs
Measurements will be done every 2 weeks I doubt any changes have occured just yet

CHest and Tri's

Barbell Bench press
265x8
265x6
280x5
285x4

Incline Hammer press
2plates each side x12
2 plates and a 25 x6
3 plates each side x 4
3 plates each side x4

Dips leaning foward
2 sets 12 reps

Low cable crosses FST-7
40lbsx10 7 sets 40 secs rest in between

5 minutes of stretching very painful

Tri's
Close grip bench press
165x8
165x8
175x6
185x5

Having long arms sucks trying to do these

Vbar push downs

150x12
150x12
150x12
150x12

Dips
2 sets 12

Reverse grip pull downs FST-7
45x10 7 sets 45 sec rest i didnt complete these by the 5th set i was barely getting 8 so something to work for

I did some hanging leg raises 4 sets 12

This morning 8 hrs later I did cardio 9 100 yard sprints walk the corners then a 1 miles slow walk

diet was standard lots of tuna. a few cans of v-8 last night grapes yogurt and oatmeal

Preworkout I drank 1.5 scoops of focus XT to get me amped. working out at 10pm is getting harder and harder haha

I am about to hit the sack, I have back and bi's tonight after school. for day 10 lifts

right now I am taking 1 eqplex every 8 hrs 1 at bed time 1 at wake and 1 8 hrs later
when I go up to 800 mgs it will go every 6 hrs except when I am sleeping I wont wake up to take 1 lol

cardio music this morning

Love this fuccking song

[youtube]jzy2dgEUOhY[/youtube]

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I did not go to the gym last night, I had some issues to tackle at home so I will be going to bed and hitting the gym this evening. 4 day weekend coming up so I need to get all my lifts in so I can eat and lay at the beach all weekend :D

I started Form yesterday 1 pump 12 hrs apart on my inner thighs

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 wednesday Back and Bi's

Weight 220

Pull ups Bodyweight

6 sets of 5

its strange I can lat pull a ton but I cant do pull ups worth a **** so I really am focusing on these I wanna get 10

Dead lifts

225x12
285x8
315x6
315x5

I haven't done these in months and I certainly cannot afford to **** my self up so I set my ego aside and stuck with what felt good

Under hand BB rows
135x12
135x12
135x12

I love these they really hit the lower lats

I have no idea what this next exercise is called I just layed underneath a smith machine set my feet up reached up grabbed the bar with an overhand grip and pulled my chest up to the bar

3 sets of 12

Single arm Straight arm pulldowns FST-7
45x10 5 sets 30 sec rest each arm
55x8 2 sets

Bi's
Barbell Curls
100x8
135x5
135x4
135x5

Single arm concentration curls DB
35x8
40x6
45x4 ( i got a bit to ****y here)

DB hammer curls
60x6
60x6
60x6
Single arm Cable Curls FST-7
30x10 30 secs rest 7 sets

Lots of forearm work in between and after. I am cramping up pretty bad everytime I bend My arm I cramp up

My hunger is off the charts now which is getting annoying lol. This weekend Ill add p-mag in I have a 5 day weekend and I am heading off to cocoa beach for some R&R and house hunting. Ill hit legs and shoulders tonight before taking off. Ill try to update but for the most part it will be rest and sunshine until Monday when the pmg is rollin

I am taking 50mgs of form every 12 hrs now on my inner thighs

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! Great log thus far. :head:

I am interested in your EQ experience. It has been around (bold) for awhile, but I have yet to try it.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
SO i ate like a pig all weekend, spent more time in the ocean then I did sleeping but I havea great tan. I could'nt wait to get back in the gym and get my swell on to show everyone how jacked and tan I am lol.

SO Im all hopped up on Focus XT when I realize as I pull on base that its a holiday and the gym closed at 5pm and its 6pm.

How pissed am I? so Instead of missing out, I came home and did 10 sets of wide armed Pushops 20 reps 20 secs rest until I was so pumped I couldn't do another rep. Then I Brought some chairs into the room and did 10 sets of dips 15 reps each 30 secs rest. The I did a few sets of 1 armed pushups but I could tell I was fried without much rest. Then I just completed 7 sets of diamond pushups 12 reps 20 secs rest to finish out tri's

all that was done in like 15 min. then I did some sprints on my road and now I am going to eat. I am mad because I started P-mag this weekend and I am gettin ancy to move some weight, But I didnt wanna throw off the whole week after partying allweekend

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
nice log man 100mg ed will blow you up and yes hunger is crazy lol

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, got some serious volume up in hurr.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I think its Day 18. I have no Idea now lol

Weight 219

Started with a mile warmup run then Back and Bi's

Lat Pulldowns
180x10
220x8
230x6
240x4
270x3 2 were real sloppy but I was glad to be able to pull it

Wide grip Hammer Rows
200x12
250x10
250x8
275x4

DB rows
70x8
85x6
90x5

Back Hypertensions
4 sets of 12

Straight arm Rope Pulldowns FST-7
80x10 30 secs rest 7 sets

Bi's

DB curls
50x8
60x6
65x6
70x4

Seated Preacher Machine Curls
80x10 4 sets

Reverse Grip BB curls I love doing these they really hit the forearms and outter Bi's

55x8 3 sets

Standing Double BI Cable Curls FST-7
45x8 30 sec rest 7 sets

I did alot of wrist curls and forearm work today really getting the viens bulging I felt pretty good today I snapped some Pics this morning before the gym
Not much change but its really early

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Tonight was My last nidshift and I return to normal hrs on monday thank god. the lack of sleep this week has murdered my lifts tonight

weight is still the same but I am begining to see changes in body composition.

Some lifts are increasing but next week will be a better judge since I'll be able to sleep a full 8 hrs instead of 4-6 hrs a day

Squats
285x6
285x6
315x4
315x4
315x4

I felt totally weak on these I just had no power out of the hole I struggled and I figured Id be in for a long night

Leg press
400x8
500x8
600x6
600x6

Toe presses
200x10
400x8
500x8
600x6

Seated Leg curls
150x12 5 sets

Leg entensions FST-7
200x10 45 secs rest 5 sets
200x8
200x6 i ran out of steam toward the end but this was a good lift i didnt expect to go this high

Seated calf raises
100x12 6 sets

lots and lots of extreme stretching lots of pain

SHoulders

Standing Barbell presses
100x10 5 sets real tough to do after legs I dunno why I did this lol

Upright rows smith machine
105x8
135x6
135x6

Cable front raises
30x10
30x10
30x10

Bent over cable lateral raises
25x8
25x8
25x8

Cable lateral raises FST-7
30x10 7 sets 45 secs rest

I did much higher volume on my shoulders they ar a real lagging point and I am really hoping to bring these up. This was last night at 10 pm I just got off of work and I am sore as hell and my legs are numb shoulders are sore. I am gonna get some sleep and I am so glad to be going back to day shift next week

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Lots of activity in hurr lol

Day 24 Weight 223 up 4 lbs

Back on day shift and its great. I get a full nights rest in the dark. I can be normal, eat normal, everything is just stellar lol.

I did 10 min warmup with 5 100yd sprints then Chest and tri's

BB bench press
265x8
275x6
280x4
305x3

Incline smith machine
225x6
235x6
240x6

Lean forward Dips
3 sets 12

Seated Machine Flies FST-7
130x10 7 sets 40 secs rest. these were easier then thought next time Ill boost the weight

Tri's

Seated Tricep Press
130x12
175x8
175x8
175x8

Underhand Single arm cable pulldowns
60x7 3 sets

DB kick backs
25x8
25x8
25x8

Standing behind the beck DB press FST-7
65x6 sets 10 this was too light

so i finished with 3 sets of 15 realy good ass pump

I can feel it starting to work. Next monday starts 75 mg a day of pmag. i have went from 50 and 50mg of topical form to 100mg before bed nightly for simplicity sake

Pics next week

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day 25. I had a check up today BP was 115/73 resting heart rate was high 68 BPM I am hoping that is from the Focus XT the morning earlier. I have to get my cholesterol levels check thursday morning and I am fearing the worst since the last time this doc checked them they were elevated last yr after Running The One in trials testing. ugh

Back and Bis today I actually didnt have much time to lift today but had to get it in anyway so I skipped some lifts

Lat pull downs
220x6
240x6
240x6
240x5
260x3

Wide grip Hammer ISO rows
200x10
300x7
300x7
300x7

Close grip Iso rows
315x6
315x6
315x6

Straight arm pull downs FST-7
110x10 30 secs rest 7 sets

Extreme stretching

Bis
Barbell Curls
105x8
120x7
130x7
130x7

Hammer curls
50x8
50x8
50x8

Barbell 21's
3 sets

Cable curls single arm FST-7
30lbs x10 7 sets 45 secs rest

I chose today to up my volume instead of upping the weight I lowered rest periods because I only had 1 hr 15 min to lift today.

Tomm is off day I will do cardio and abs for afternoon PT and call it a day tomm
Ill report this week with cholesterol levels

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im a little late but good luck bro.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 Monday 221lbs
Measurements will be done every 2 weeks I doubt any changes have occured just yet

CHest and Tri's

Barbell Bench press
265x8
265x6
280x5
285x4

Incline Hammer press
2plates each side x12
2 plates and a 25 x6
3 plates each side x 4
3 plates each side x4

Dips leaning foward
2 sets 12 reps

Low cable crosses FST-7
40lbsx10 7 sets 40 secs rest in between

5 minutes of stretching very painful

Tri's
Close grip bench press
165x8
165x8
175x6
185x5

Having long arms sucks trying to do these

Vbar push downs

150x12
150x12
150x12
150x12

Dips
2 sets 12

Reverse grip pull downs FST-7
45x10 7 sets 45 sec rest i didnt complete these by the 5th set i was barely getting 8 so something to work for

I did some hanging leg raises 4 sets 12

This morning 8 hrs later I did cardio 9 100 yard sprints walk the corners then a 1 miles slow walk

diet was standard lots of tuna. a few cans of v-8 last night grapes yogurt and oatmeal

Preworkout I drank 1.5 scoops of focus XT to get me amped. working out at 10pm is getting harder and harder haha

I am about to hit the sack, I have back and bi's tonight after school. for day 10 lifts

right now I am taking 1 eqplex every 8 hrs 1 at bed time 1 at wake and 1 8 hrs later
when I go up to 800 mgs it will go every 6 hrs except when I am sleeping I wont wake up to take 1 lol

cardio music this morning

Love this fuccking song

[youtube]jzy2dgEUOhY[/youtube]
Yes, your definitely right about having long arms and CGBP's being a pain in the ass. LOL. :D

Cheers my fellow AN comrade!:cheers:

Team APPNUT

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 weight 224. I had my cholesterol checked this morning Ill know the results tomm.

today I did shoulders. I am really now starting to see changes. perhaps ill snap photos next week. I am def more fuller. but the DOMS god the doms I am so tight all day long and sore several days after. I need to stretch more

Ok shoulders

BB Smith Military press
135x10
155x8
175x6
190x5
190x5

Upriight rows smith machines
95x10
135x8
135x8
135x8

BB Shrugs
135x15
135x15
185x8
185x8

Seated Bent over lateral raises superset with seated front raises
20lb DB x8 25 front raise x6
3 sets

Standing lateral DB raises FST-7 Straight arm
15x10 30 secs rest 7 sets

it sounds light but doing them with arms straight after the 4th set i could barely finish the rest of the sets a few half assed so this is something to work on.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
SO I got some disheartening news today. I am ctually kind of pissed off but whatever. it seems like the dr is in my back pocket he knows the worst time to ask for blood tests 2 yrs ago i came back with high cholesterol nothing bad just very minor. so about 10 months later back int he states he orders a new panel to see how i am doing I just happen to finish a cycle of The One and the **** is way higher then last yr. so i tell him ill make life style changes ne meds running etc. he tells me to come back in march. well I do a home test in march and my levels seemed to dip back fine. However i didnt go to doc due to work load and schedule i just had no time to fast for 12 hrs working the over night shift. sure as **** 1 month into this cycle he orders a new panel. yep came back ****ty high today 181 ldl 26 hdl and he says to me. your ast lvls are a bit elevated whats going on. I dodge **** pissed off and he says easy on the supps come back 2 weeks to check liver values again. well i m not gonna do it so im ****ed there.

he calls me to office and basically i tell him iw as doing great but all the work load exercises on base etc etc i started eating like crap again running less little time for gym etc. I told him look. give me til november when I final out from here if the novembers are not better Ill go on the medicine. Now I do eat alot better I ahve limited my red meat nights i eat oatmeal every morning lots of tuna. I eat a greek salad every night with dinner with extra virgin olive oil and vinegar. 8 grams of fish oil a day etc. my numbers are lower then the last panel but still. so i am stepping my cardio up starting tomm. and after this cycle really hammering I am beyond pissed.

anywho leg day., i upped the volume lowered the rest and kepy my heart up more of a cardio lift

Barbell squat

225x12 3 sets

Front squat
135x12 2 sets

Next I grabbed a 45lb plate and with a wider then shoulder stance and as fast as I could did 3 sets of 20 squats. i about puked just due to the number.

Seated hammy curls
180x10 4 sets

Good mornings
65lbs x12 3 sets

Leg extensions FST-7

220x10 4 sets
220x6 3 sets 45 secs rest

Standing calve raises
235x10 4 sets

Seated calf raises
110 x12 3 sets

i wanna vomit right now I am going to eat some salad and tuna. i am feeling great and feeling good

I felt like snapping this pic just because of the rush i get doing legs even though they look like ****

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Best day of the cycle thus far. I didnt get much sleep last night due to being up late all weekend mayb 6.5-7 hrs of sleep. I had no preworkout today so the lifts I got shocked even me

weight 225

BB chest
265x6
285x5
315x4
325x2

After the 285 I felt real good and thought id do 315 for a few sets of 1 just to get back into lifting heavy. after the first one it was light as hell I was stoked

Iso Hammer Incline press
205x12
280x7
290x4

Decline BB bench
225x8
225x8

High cable FST-7
80x10 3 sets 45 secs
80x6
80x5 2 sets

i struggled here but it was a good nice squeeze best pump of the day

Close grip Press
135x15
155x10
155x8
155x8

Underhand Grip Pulldowns
40x12
40x12
40x12

Behind the head calbe raises
35x8
35x8
35x8
35x8

I didnt do fst-7 here i was so pumped I was actually hurting

i did 20 min on eliptical as part of my increased cardio that I need to do. My breathing never labors but my heart rates gets up there no problem. ugh i hope i can fix this.

No sides to note yet. very little androgenic sides

i wouldnt say my labido is gone. I can still rise on command just my thought process isnt sex 24-7 like normal.

ive gone from topical form 100mg at night to 50 in morning and 50 before bed