Controlled Labs Golden Gains Review

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Taste: At first It is always a bit sweet and has a bit of an over powering taste, but as you drink it more it begins to taste like cinnamon apples to me. My favorite way to drink it was throw a few ice cubes, around 24 ounces of water and shake it, then put it in the freezer for 5 minutes, take it out and sip. I was afraid that the taste would be a bit strong for me post workout, but this was not an issue for me.

mix ease: This product mixes up fairly easy in a shaker. The carb specs do settle to the bottom though so I usually give it a quick shake before each sip just to keep it all mixed up.

Nutrition Facts I really like the whole fruits and vegetable content of this drink, I thought the nutrition profile was decent, however I generally get more protein in post workout than what this had to offer.

Packaging The bottle was similar to golden finish, but was just replaced with the golden gains name and, nutrition facts, and picture.

Stomach issues: These were very off and on for me. I had stomach issues consistently for about 4 days in a row and that was the worst they affected me. I am not quite sure what caused them, but some theories others have had were that the chemical flavoring was offering some upset.

Amount of servings vs Price Hopefully price drops on this, it is something I wouldn't mind keeping around my place to sip on, but the price is very steep for the amount of servings that do come with this.

Now as for results body composition wise, well Golden finish only offers 15 servings, so I would not expect to see a huge difference in one bottle, I didn't... but it was something nice to snack on after my workouts.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good review my man, im sure people will find this helpful! I need to try mine out.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Good review my man, im sure people will find this helpful! I need to try mine out.
Thanks, I have a nutritional profile picture too, but it wont work. Any other questions feel free to let me know

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
did you actually buy a jug or is this just based on a sample?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
this is from a whole jug's use

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice, I had no clue they used real fruit!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great review as always, Tex :)