- 06-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Have been using JP8 for a couple of weeks now. In the past, I have used other pre-workout supplements like SuperPump, NO Shotgun, etc. and I must say that I am really impressed with JP8.
I take it about 45 minutes before my workout as that seems to be the time frame in which it starts working. In my opinion, this has been a great addition to my workout. The energy is consistent and sustained, while not at all overstimulating. Really, this product does what it is that I would expect from a pre-workout supplement, and it does it very well.
The only drawback, as others have mentioned before, is the taste. It can be a bit tough to get down at first if you try it with just water. I started mixing it with juice (V8 splash or blueberry/acai juice) and that has helped tremendously. Seems to be a quality product at a reasonable price and there is no doubt that I will continue to use it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 59Last Post: 07-06-2016, 04:20 AM
- By Chuck Diesel in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 170Last Post: 02-09-2009, 08:45 AM
- By hat eku in forum NutraplanetReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2008, 12:05 PM
- By Mar430 in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2008, 11:11 AM
- By radaruckus in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 13Last Post: 06-27-2008, 10:41 AM