Green Bulge

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I start my journey of Green buldge Monday.

I am 5ft5 and I Officially weighed in today naked weight of 140. I have a good base line. I want to try to increase my strength and size to 145lbs.

My diet is very clean with close to 200-300 grams of protein and close to 3000-5000 calories.

My diet is the same so the only thing new will be the Green Bulge.

I will be unbiast and truthfull In regards to the product.

My body fat is at around 7%.

I am starting a new kind of workout routine which incorporate EMS with max ot together. The concept is doing max-ot at the gym for 30 min and after my focus dips below 100% I use the EMS to fully fatigue my muscles to the point of exhaustion.

So what is EMS?

Increase your strength beyond your natural limits!
Break through your training plateau!

Sounds too good to be true, but all this is possible with the proper use of electrical muscle stimulation (EMS). EMS has been used in former Communist Bloc countries for sport training since the early 1950s, but Western countries only became aware of its use in 1973, when Dr. Y. Kots of the Central Institute of Physical Culture in the former USSR presented a paper on EMS at Concordia University in Montreal. There he outlined the tremendous potential for strength enhancement beyond that which was possible by traditional (voluntary) training methods.

EMS stimulus fires all the motor neurons in the treated area simultaneously, creating an uncoordinated contraction, which is primarily isometric in nature. Voluntary muscular contractions, on the other hand, roll through the muscle in a wave to generate a coordinated, directed force.

Kots was able to show, using a tensiometric device, that the muscle tension produced in a maximal EMS contraction can be up to 30% higher than a maximal voluntary contraction. This finding was corroborated by independent studies and makes intuitive sense, given the nature of the body's energy conservation system.

Since individual muscle fibers can be completely exhausted in just a few seconds, the body has adopted several strategies to prolong endurance. Slow twitch (red) fiber is used first in voluntary contractions, as it is energy efficient, though not very powerful. Then only enough strong, but voracious, fast twitch (white) fiber is added to handle the load.

In addition, muscles work their individual fibers in relays, always holding some back from even the most demanding load to maintain a reserve. Therefore, it's impossible to voluntarily contract all fibers simultaneously. The order of recruitment makes it likely that most of the fibers held in reserve will be white.

EMS works directly on the muscles, bypassing the body's energy conservation system, thus there's no limit to the percentage of fiber that can be activated. The EMS stimulus "spills over" from fully contracted fiber to activate remaining fiber (given sufficient current) allowing the athlete to experience a training stimulus that's unattainable by any other means.

The supra-maximal nature of this exercise enhances the strength to weight ratio by favoring enhanced recruitment over cross-sectional growth and also optimizes fiber splitting and the conversion of intermediate fiber to white fiber, the "Holy Grail" of power training.

Recruitment Velocity

Recruitment velocity is the rate at which a muscle fiber can achieve maximum tension, varying from 20 milliseconds for white fiber to 65 milliseconds for red fiber. Recruitment rates vary since red fiber gets a "head start" in voluntary contractions as white fiber is only added in as needed once the load has been determined.

EMS reverses the natural recruitment order, as its nonspecific current flows more easily through the bigger neuron of the white fiber (less resistance) forcing red and intermediate fibers to shorten their recruitment rates in response to white fiber recruitment, which now precedes rather than follows in the contraction.

The reversed recruitment order combined with the positive effects of high intensity make EMS ideal for improving recruitment velocity across all fiber types, a key factor in explosive events.

From Theoretical to Practical

The benefits of EMS have been discussed extensively in theory but the real challenge is the successful incorporation of EMS into a training program. There are four main uses for EMS in sport training. First, for the enhancement of maximum strength; second, as a means of recovery; third, as a rehabilitation tool; and fourth, as a motor learning and muscle recruitment tool.

EMS is the single most intense strength building method and has the briefest improvement period of all training modalities. Kots' literature describes a maximum strength gain plateau after twenty-five treatments (which could be administered over four to seven weeks); however, in my experience, most of the benefits available were achieved within ten treatments and strength gains beyond fifteen treatments were negligible. And since ten to fifteen treatments maximize recruitment velocity, it seems logical to work between these numbers.

Incorporation into the Training Plan

EMS strength training should coincide with maximal strength weight lifting. The two modalities are synergistic, though the introduction of EMS must be phased in to allow a smooth progression of the workload. Modern sprint training uses a triple-periodized annual plan, with three maximum strength phases, though only the first two include EMS. The third maximum strength phase is shorter, with a more moderate strength improvement goal.

In our case, the first two maximum strength weightlifting phases lasted seven weeks with a "313" loading system, that is, three weeks of high intensity lifting, followed by one week of medium intensity, followed by another three weeks of high intensity lifting to maximize adaptation.

Apply EMS work during the second and third weeks of each three week high intensity block. As our speed work, followed by lifting, occurred on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, with speed endurance work on Saturday (Tuesday and Thursday were reserved for low intensity work, with Sunday off), we used EMS on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, which gave us a total of twelve EMS sessions during the whole max strength phase.

This sequence allowed for the optimal number of EMS sessions in the phase with optimal recovery. (EMS doesn't require 48 hours for recovery, as it bypasses the central nervous system; however, this schedule optimized the recovery for the other training elements). The volume of explosive power and sprint work must increase seven to ten days after completion of the max strength/EMS phase for the optimal incorporation of the new abilities and to compensate for the drop in CNS stress.

When adding EMS to a program, expect your peak performance up to two weeks later than before, as you're now tapering from a much higher workload.

Selection of Muscle Groups

Maximum strength EMS is applied to the quads, hamstrings, glutes, and the erector spinae. These muscle groups play the main role in power development around the hip joint, where, at maximum speed, the power output is seven times higher than around any other joint. The abs play a major role also, and they can be treated as well, but their rotational movement and primary support, rather than power role, favor traditional high rep training. More on this later. The soles of the feet can even be treated in cases of insufficient foot strength.

Low intensity exercise has a positive effect not only on recovery from high intensity work but on the high intensity work itself. While high intensity exercise is anti- circulatory as it pumps up the muscles (restricting blood flow), low intensity exercise promotes circulation, which aids in nutrient transfer and hastens recovery.

Exercise of a low enough intensity will not lead to detrimental fiber type changes! In fact, the enhanced capillary density it creates leads to precisely the opposite effect! The enhanced capillary density raises the temperature around the motor neurons, lowering electrical resistance, allowing more fiber to take on the characteristics of fast twitch fiber in response to high intensity work.

The Treatment

EMS used in a pulsing mode for ten to twenty minutes at very low intensity assists with recovery by stimulating circulation and the exercise it provides promotes capillary density. The effects can be enhanced if the legs are slightly elevated during treatment. These sessions can be carried out at the end of the day, before bed, at least two hours after your last workout.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be taking pictures tonight of me and some videos threw out my log.

I don't have any shirts etc to show at the gym so I will just bring the bottle with me to the gym to show people.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet! Right there with ya, bro, on the GB log. Good luck!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't mind the ad. I just wanted to show you more so the picture of what one looks like.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
The green bulge is one of my all time favorite products. I am excited to hear how the new formula works out. Hard for me to believe it could be any better. I have never tried the powder either, im all about the $30.00 pills :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I did chest. Got my workout in 30 minutes

After I warmed up.

I went straight in to bench.
I did 2 sets at 175lbs. I have my injury from few weeks ago so its nagging big.
I did incline dumbell at 60lbs 2 sets.
I dipped 2 sets at 50lbs.

I am steming it up right now. 30 minutes.

I felt great today at the gym. Was focused and no talking.
I felt like even with my injury I was able to hit the weights.
As we speak I am sipping on my protein shake as I stem my chest up.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to watch the bulgesquad

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
So after you work out those certain body parts u then use your ems system to further fatigue the muscles? Now how long do you leave the ems system on for?
Do yo have the abb belt? It looks pretty killer. Just wondering how well it makes the muscles grow, burn bf% using this system.All in all interesting.

I think by you exhausting yor muscles first you may be on to something good, hope so Good luck

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will make films as I get a camera. I just moved so things are in boxes which btw I lost my keys last night. So like in todays case I did chest so I worked out my chest at the gym for 30 min than for 24 minutes I did the EMS system which includes active recovery. Active recovery will push all the nutrients in to the area that I just trained and replace all the glucose and nutrients that were used to get through my work out. I love it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The green bulge is one of my all time favorite products. I am excited to hear how the new formula works out. Hard for me to believe it could be any better. I have never tried the powder either, im all about the $30.00 pills :)
Your going to be pleasantly surprised!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I did back.

I have a nagging cuff but I still pulled threw. Luckly with my muscle stem I could still over load my muscles.

I cable pull downed 135lbs 3 sets at 6 reps
Cable rowed 140lbs 2 sets 6 reps
Hyper extentioned 60lbs 2 sets 6 reps
Good morning 95lbs 2 sets 6 reps
Bent over rowed 145lbs 2 sets 6 reps..

I than drank my protein shake as I muscle stemed my lower back for 25 minutes.
My energy was great today.
I also found my keys.
For cardio Tonight I thought 2 classes martial arts.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Today I did back.

I have a nagging cuff but I still pulled threw. Luckly with my muscle stem I could still over load my muscles.

I cable pull downed 135lbs 3 sets at 6 reps
Cable rowed 140lbs 2 sets 6 reps
Hyper extentioned 60lbs 2 sets 6 reps
Good morning 95lbs 2 sets 6 reps
Bent over rowed 145lbs 2 sets 6 reps..

I than drank my protein shake as I muscle stemed my lower back for 25 minutes.
My energy was great today.
I also found my keys.
For cardio Tonight I thought 2 classes martial arts.
What style of martial arts, dj?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What style of martial arts, dj?
I teach Soo Bahko Do. http://www.soobahkdo.com/ I teach Monday threw Saturday. I am also getting my blue belt in Jujitsu with in the next year. It takes 8 years to become a black belt in Jujitsu.
I am a 3rd degree black belt in Soo Bahk Do. I have been training in that for over 18 years.

Today I felt very good at the gym.

I worked out in 45 minutes.

I shoulder pressed 3 sets at 155lbs 6 reps
I dumb bell pressed 2 sets at 60lbs 6 reps
Side lateral with cable 17.5lbs each hand super slow 6 reps 2 sets
I barbell shurged 245lbs 2 sets 12 reps.
Upright rowed 2 sets at 60lbs 12 reps.

I am muscle steming right now my shoulders for 27 minutes.

I felt awesome in the gym. Focus was there. I hit very hard.

I am getting better at being more efficient.

I am drinking my post workout shake as I write this and steming my shoulder.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Very good to hear you had a good workout.

I respect the korean martial arts, word up.

I study tai chi & shaolin, and cross train in aikido.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was biceps triceps and abs.

I had a awesome focus session today.

Barbell curled 100lbs 2 sets 6 reps
Dumbell curled 1 set at 35lbs 6 reps
Dumbell curled 1 set at 40lbs 4 reps
Cable curled 2 sets at 120lbs 6 reps
Tricep Cable rope push down 70lbs 2 sets 6 reps
Lying Tricep press 2 sets at 80lbs 6 reps
Dumbbell Kick-Backs 1 set 25lbs 6 reps
Leg Lifts
(with added weight to ankles) 2 sets 12 reps 10lbs
Weighted Cable Crunches 2 sets 10 reps 140lbs
Crunches
1 set 10 reps 45lbs

Stem machine on biceps got to # 50 contraction the thing goes from 1-100 and theres 6 levels.

Tricep with machine # 20

I felt great today. I had tones of energy. I was in and out of the gym in 45 minutes. I am steming my triceps right now.

I am about to shower and teach martial arts at 4 oclock my time.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taught 4 classes thursday night.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tore my hammy at a martial arts tourney this weekend. It should be fine with in 4-6 days. Lucky I did some active recovery saturday. Helped speed the recovery processes. I can walk a lot better today. I did a jump spin heal kick.
Sorta like that. (not me in the picture) and as I came down my opponent ax kicked me and came down on my right ham string.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ouch! Hope you have a quick and successful recovery bro!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was leg day.

I could not leg press but I did left leg lung at 45lbs 3 sets 6 reps
One legged leg press at 270lbs 2 sets 6 reps
Leg extension 1 leg at 50lbs 1 set 6 reps
Leg curl 1 leg 35lbs 1 set 6 reps
Muscle stemed my quads left leg at 40 right leg at 35

Felt great today despite my injury with my right ham string.
Focus was still there. Power was there.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ouch! Hope you have a quick and successful recovery bro!
Thanks a billion. I am already walking. Saturday I could not walk what so ever. Today I can walk.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I did chest. I felt awesome today as I worked out. Focus was there. Energy level up and up.

Flat bench 155lbs 1 set 6 reps touched my chest
Flat bench 165lbs 1 set 6 reps touched my chest
Incline dumbell presed 1 set 60lbs 6 reps
Incline dumbell pressed 1 set 70lbs 6 reps
Weighted dips 2 sets at 60lbs 6 reps
Muscle stemed my chest at 35
I started to film my self but the camera was shaking as my chest started to contract. I will start my editing tomorrow.

My hammy is a lot better than yesterday. I can actually walk now. Still taking it easy.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was back. I was not able to stem it as my workout partner had to go and I can't physically place the pads on my back.

Awesome energy today at the gym. Focus was there. Very hot. Got my workout in 45 minutes.
V grip cable pull down. 2 sets 6 reps 156lbs
Hyper extensions at 2 sets 6 reps 55lbs
Reverse cable pull down body weight 3 sets. Inclined.
Hammy still hurting so partials with dead lifts at 225. 2 sets.

I felt awesome today. Now I will be teaching 2 clasess of martial arts. I still have energy.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yesterday I did shoulders and traps.
I shoulder pressed 3 sets at 150lbs 6 reps
I dumb bell pressed 2 sets at 60lbs 6 reps
Side lateral with dumbell 25lbs each hand super slow 6 reps 2 sets
I dumbell shurged 100lbs each arm 2 sets 6 reps.
Upright rowed 2 sets at 80lbs 6 reps.

I am muscle stemmed my shoulders for 27 minutes. got to 40
traps got to 50

I was focused. Took longer as my partner came in late. I had good control last night. I pushed as hard as I possibly could.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was biceps triceps and abs. I also lost my phone which put me out of focus but I stiill lifted very heavy today.

Barbell ez curled 100lbs 2 sets 6 reps
Dumbell curled 1 set at 35lbs 6 reps
Dumbell curled 1 set at 40lbs 6 reps ( Last week got in 4)
Single Cable curled 2 sets at 70lbslbs each arm 6 reps
Tricep Cable v push down 100lbs 2 sets 6 reps
Lying Tricep press 2 sets at 80lbs 6 reps
Dumbbell Kick-Backs 1 set 27.5lbs 6 reps
Leg Lifts
(with added weight to ankles) 2 sets 12 reps 15lbs
Reverse hyper extension for abs 45lb plate 2 sets 8 reps.
Muscle stemed my biceps at 55 today.

Tricep with machine # 40

I felt great today. I had tones of energy despite my distraction with my loss of my cell phone. I was in and out of the gym in 1 hour 10 minutes. I am steming my triceps right now and having my protein shake.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed anything specific from the Green BULGE?

Pumps?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't feel any pump but like today my legs felt full after my leg workout. I do not fatigue as quick though.

I squatted 2 sets of 155lbs hit 90 degrees every time 6 reps. I couldn't go heavier as I am still recovering my hammys.
I leg extentioned 210 2 sets 6 reps.
No leg press as my hammys still hurt.
I also did the leg push thinggy in my thies that girls use. I got to 150lbs 2 sets 6 reps.
I muscle stemmed today up to 60. It was very impressive for me as I had a long day but it was great.

I got the videos up on my computer now I will edit it tomorrow and take it from there.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
THat's good to hear.
Can't wait to see the vids!
How does that electro shock therapy work for you so far?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love the EMS as I injured my leg remember few weeks ago. So the reality is I could no work out my legs as its in pain but with the machine I am able to work out parts my leg that is not in pain i.e quads calves. I am able to push my body more with the machine each week as my muscles don't feel as fatigued. I can tell you my muscles can push more with the EMS machine while on green bulge vs not on green bulge.
I also like the fact that the machine does not apply any pressure on my joints. Great as the gym part of my workout I lift as heavy as I can go.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was chest. I taught 4 classes before and was able to get threw with my work out.
I touched my chest today despite my rotator cuff still hurting.
flat bench 195lbs 2 sets 6 reps. I touched my chest today.
Inclined 1 set at 155 6 reps
Inclined 1 set at 175 5 reps
Hammer inclined 180 2 sets 6 reps.
Machine flyed 1 set 150 6 reps.
Muscle stemed my chest at 27. I tend to not go to high on my chest as its near my heart. I use the stem more just so its like doing extra sets. Not so high on this part of the body.

I had great focus. I had awesome energy today. I got my workout done in 30 minutes at the gym. Could not do dips as I did not have a dip belt with me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wide v grip cable pull down. 1 set 6 reps 156lbs
wide v grip cable pull down. 1 set 6 reps 161lbs
Cable rowed 2 sets 6 reps 160lbs
Machine cable pull at 150lbs 2 sets 6 reps
Reverse cable pull down body weight 1 set. Inclined.

I felt awesome. Got my workout down in 30 minutes.
I can't stem my back. I will look in to that.
http://www.youtube.com/user/CompexCoach#play/uploads/4/r7iwRQkakSk

This is the machine I am actually using and I am on setting 3 which is resistance training.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had surgery yesterday so I will be back in action sunday or monday. I can't do much as my arms and armpits are still swollen and sore. Minor procedure (local) but still can't work out. I tried to work out yesterday. Did not feel it at all. I was so numb in the arms.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't how but I was born with Hyperhidrosis. Hyperhidrosis can either be generalized or localized to specific parts of the body. Hands, feet, armpits, and the groin area are among the most active regions of perspiration due to the relatively high concentration of sweat glands; so they attempted to remove the sweat glands. The cause of primary hyperhidrosis is unknown, although some surgeons claim that it is caused by sympathetic overactivity. 3 hour presider. My arms are still numb.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was leg day. Awesome day.
I squatted 175lbs today. 2 sets 6 reps. Went to 90 degrees.
I did 1 set of leg press as my hammy is still sore. 270lbs 6 reps.
Leg extentioned max + 15lbs of weight 3 sets 6 reps. I think it was 280+ my 15lbs.
Leg curl body weight on the seated hyper extension 2 sets 6 reps body weight.
I muscle stemed 60/63. Took me longer to get to the 60/63 but I got there.

Energy was there. Focus was there. Got in the gym took me 50 minutes but we did it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was bench day.

I flat benched 1 set at 105lbs 5 reps
1 set at 115lbs 4 reps
Dumbell inclined 75lbs 2 sets.
Machine incline pressed 300lbs but its just a machine. 2 sets.
I muscle stemed my chest at 35.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was back day and boy was it a great day.
Energy was there focus was there.
I did reverse pull down's body weight to warm up.
I did 2 sets of cable rows 161. 6 reps
Dead lifted 135lbs 2 sets as my ham string is still in recovery mode.
Weighted pull ups. Wide grip 2 sets 6 reps 25lbs.
Hyper extention 2 sets 6 reps 55lbs.
No muscle stim as I can't reach my back.

I felt great today not only because I hit it hard but I was focused.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I did shoulders.
I did 2 sets of military press at 165lbs. Not bad. 6 reps.
I did 2 sets of dumbell press at 70lbs each hand 6 reps.
Side lateral 27.5 2 sets 6 reps.
Shrugged 100lbs no grips just bare hands 2 sets 6 reps.
Upright rowed 80lbs 2 sets 6 reps.
Energy was great. I felt great at the gym.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Friday was bicepts triceps and abs.

I did cable curls 90lbs each arm 2 sets 6 reps. Second set I got in 5 but still I looked frekin awesome.
Dumbell curled 45 each arm 2 sets 6 reps. I then used the barbell and got in my last set at 100lbs 6 reps.
Tricep push down 110lbs 2 set 6 reps.
Tricep over head press 110lbs 2 sets 6 reps.
Muscle stemmed it. Don't remember the number.

Abs were great. Cable crunched the hole weights there 3 sets 12 reps.
My computer broke so I am at the computer lab at my apartment complex.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Monday I did hack squats as I did not have a spooter
Hack squated 255 1 set 6 reps than second set 275 1 set 6 reps.
Leg extentioned the machine maxed it out 2 sets 6 reps.
Started to leg curl again 2 sets 50lbs 6 reps.
Leg lunges 40lbs deep 2 sets 6 reps.
Felt awesome. Did not stim as I had to work and time was up.
Focus was there. Energy was there. Awesome day.

Lilbulldogz

Lilbulldogz

Awards
Monday I did hack squats as I did not have a spooter
Hack squated 255 1 set 6 reps than second set 275 1 set 6 reps.
Leg extentioned the machine maxed it out 2 sets 6 reps.
Started to leg curl again 2 sets 50lbs 6 reps.
Leg lunges 40lbs deep 2 sets 6 reps.
Felt awesome. Did not stim as I had to work and time was up.
Focus was there. Energy was there. Awesome day.
Nice job!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice job!
Thanks. I felt great.

I did chest.
NO spotter but got in 195 2 sets 6 reps.
Incline barbell 130lbs 2 sets 6 reps.
Incline Barbell pressed 75lbs 2 sets 6 reps.

Did 3 sessions of my muscle stem. I am so sore. I normally do 1 session but I had so much energy that I felt like I could go longer and I was able to.

Still no computer. I got in did every thing at the gym in 45 minutes.

Yesterday I did back. I will post later today after my teaching martial arts.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday was shoulders no spotter but still hit it hard.
Military press 2 sets 6 reps at 165lbs.
Dumbell pressed 2 sets 6 reps at 65lbs but with out a spotter.
Side lateraled 1 set at 27.5 1 set at 30lbs both at 6 reps.
Shurgged 100lbs 2 sets 8 reps.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Friday arms felt great. My biceps looked so swolwn. It felt like it would explode.
Cable bicep curl side ways 80lbs 1 set 6 reps second set 85lbs 1 set 6 reps
Dumbell curl 2 sets 6 reps
Barbell cuel 100lbs 1 set 6 reps
Tricep cable push down / sets 100lbs 6 reps
Kick backs 25lbs 2 sets 6 reps
Tricep exterion 110lbs 1 set 6 reps
Muscle stemmed got to 50 easily
Yesterdy legs
Muscle stemmed at 60 so intense it was mad crazy
At night did it again at 40
Squared 195 2 sets 6 reps
Leg extentioned 325lbs 2 sets 6 reps
Leg curled 60lbs still in pain near the growing area. 1 set

Energy was up. I am walking funny today from the soreness

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so how about green bulge? That little electro thing is interesting. One of my friends dads invented an electric ab belt that sold in USA, He is an ex Pro Bodybuilder in NPC I believe

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel great in the gym as well as out the gym with the electroids. I feel like I can physically take more of the contractions vs when I was not on green bluge Id feel more exhausted with the muscle stem.

I feel like my focus each work out is pushed to the max.

Yesterday was back. Did 35lb pull ups at 6 reps than 40lbs at 4 reps.
Cable rowed 175 2 sets 6 reps
no dead lift yet as my hammy is week. hyper extentioned 2 sets at 80lbs.

Today was shoulders

Today I did shoulders.
I did 2 sets of military press at 165lbs. Got a tad deeper than 90 degrees, 6 reps.
I did 2 sets of dumbell press at 70lbs each hand 6 reps pushed 6 even after doing 2 sets of military press 1st.
Side lateral 27.5 2 sets 6 reps.
Shrugged 180 on the ez curl as the bar bell was taken.
Upright rowed 90lbs 2 sets 6 reps.
Energy was great. I felt great at the gym.

No videos as I have no computer to edit them on sorry. My computer crapped out.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So yesterday I had worked out at two oclock. I had felt like my intensity was in par with my work out as I was able to do 225 on the squat. Was few inches away from 90 degress. Pretty darn close did 2 sets 6 reps.
Leg pressed more focus on my left leg as my right is recovering but got in 12 plates of 45 5 reps 2 sets.
Leg exteitoned maxed it out with another 25lb plate. Was able to get in 2 sets 6 reps.
Hammyed reverse push up thinggy no weight 2 sets 6 reps. It felt great.
Leg stimmed at 60 and 60 took me a bit quicker to get to the 60 mark.

I have one more day left with the product and today is chest day so I for sure will be hitting it big today. I am warming up my chest while at the computer lab. I just took my caps so at 2 I will hit it big.
My stamina will be there as all my work outs this past 30 days have been very efficent and no talking etc.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I feel great in the gym as well as out the gym with the electroids. I feel like I can physically take more of the contractions vs when I was not on green bluge Id feel more exhausted with the muscle stem.

I feel like my focus each work out is pushed to the max.
Sounds like it is working... :D