Timber's X-Dream (Sponsored)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Would like to thank my buddy Iron Lungz and the nice folks over at IBE for their generocity in letting me try X-Dream on the house.

As many of you know, I have a somewhat stressful job, and an even more stressful workout schedule. I'm often times pressed for sleep time, and even harder pressed to get my ass out of bed in the morning. Occasionally, I'll have a bit of trouble falling asleep, but the quality and length of sleep are usually my biggest issues. X-Dream also claims (full advert below) to significantly aid in muscle recovery, which would be a huge added bonus for me.

Tune in for a daily review...

THE REVOLUTION OF RELAXATION IS HERE!
  • Post-Workout Relaxant
  • Significantly Increase HGH Levels
  • Promote REM Sleep
  • Vivid Dreams
We live in a world where we spend most of our lives running in overdrive with high levels of stress and lack of "quality" sleep. As bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts we often have trouble sleeping, Whether you work out hard and your muscles are aching or there is just too much on your mind. Many of us turn to OTC medications and supplements to aid in relaxation and sleep only to be sadly dissappointed by lingering side effects effects and lack of effectiveness. Wouldn't it be amazing to have a product that could relax you, promote REM sleep, cause vivid even "fantasy-like" dreams, and even increase growth hormone levels? The REVOLUTION of relaxation and sleep is here!

Introducing X-Dream, a post-workout relaxant and sleep aid that challenges all other OTC products and their abilities to promote relaxation and sleep. IBE sought out to provide a product that delivered where others had failed and to fix the problems associated with other sleep aids and relaxants currently available. X-Dream's unique formula does not cause morning grogginess and, instead, promotes deep sleep that not only increases circulating growth hormone levels, but decreases the amount of sleep needed to feel refreshed. At lower doses X-Dream is great used as a post-workout relaxant and even better full strength as nightly sleep aid.
How does this revolutionary product work? We combined 2 innovative products, 3-OH-GABA and N-arachidonyl-dopamine HCL. 3-OH-GABA binds to the GABA A receptor site in the brain which is the same receptor site that benzodiazepines such as Xanax bind to and 3-OH-GABA has clinically shown to increase growth hormone levels. The next innovative ingredient,N-arachidonyl-dopamine, HCL binds to the cannabinoid CB1 receptor which is the same receptor stimulated by Marijuana which is known to cause relaxation and even produces a sense of euphoria. The combination of these two natural, LEGAL and potent compounds trigers all the remarkable benefits found in the X-Dream formula.

With X-Dream your wildest dreams will come true as your body enters REM for a longer period of time, decreasing muscle recovery time and fatigue. Don't get caught rolling around for hours, X-Dream the night away!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
first in!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used x-dream on my last trip to asia...didn't have any issues with being jet lagged while I was there and I got great rest!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope you enjoy X-Dream, Timber Laker. :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vroom Vroom Party Starter!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
What up subbbbsss.... I'm looking forward to testing this. Would love some good sleep!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure you try taking this stuff sublingually! Break the cap open and put it under the tongue. Works much better that way.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
C'mon. If I was joking I would have said mix it with 2 tabs DTH and rub it on your butt cheeks...

Edit: Hmmm, this doesn't sound so bad... ;)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub-a-dub-dub, now it's time for yo rub!!! Rub-off that is!!

I thought with you T-Styles, that this would be more appropriately titled, "Timber's XXX Dreams"!! :yup:
:naughty: :3some: :spankme: :bukkake:

Now go get you some good........:sleeping:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbbb-lingual

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Let me in this bish! I am real interested in this after last night's shitty sleep.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yo I forgot to tell you yesterday, there was a 265 lb guy totally overweight doing bicep curls in the squat rack. 25 lb ez curl and 5's on each side. I was rolling.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yo I forgot to tell you yesterday, there was a 265 lb guy totally overweight doing bicep curls in the squat rack. 25 lb ez curl and 5's on each side. I was rolling.
Ugh, you should have smashed him.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

I hit off two caps under the tongue last night. Caps are baby blue colored, and pull apart easily. The actual filler slides right out when you pinch the cap. Doesn't taste like much at all thankfully. I let the two caps soak under my tongue for about 15 minutes, then whatever was left I washed down and went to bed.

Fell asleep pretty quickly, very little tossing and turning - which is great since my shin is in a decent amount of pain from an abrasion. The best part is that I shot up at around 10:00 AM, which is really quite early for me on a weekend, and I feel pretty charged up.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Noice. Sh*t is never in stock. My sleep is atrocious. :sad2:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 1

I hit off two caps under the tongue last night. Caps are baby blue colored, and pull apart easily. The actual filler slides right out when you pinch the cap. Doesn't taste like much at all thankfully. I let the two caps soak under my tongue for about 15 minutes, then whatever was left I washed down and went to bed.

Fell asleep pretty quickly, very little tossing and turning - which is great since my shin is in a decent amount of pain from an abrasion. The best part is that I shot up at around 10:00 AM, which is really quite early for me on a weekend, and I feel pretty charged up.
Good to see that you woke up refreshed! I love X-Dream for this reason: I don't wake up groggy! I'll wake up a little sleepy (I am not a morning person, so this is normal!), but my cup of french pressed coffee with an X-Force always kicks me out of it! :D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Man, late again.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well....its no epi smash....but i'll come along for the ride....you gals make me laugh!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
:wave2: Hai mooChzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzz

is it truEzZzZ u r da gyneratorzzZzZzZz?

k thx bye

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dude....you better watch out or your going to start thinking in busterism.....its starting to come waaay to naturally for you.....ha

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Man im sloooow.... Aye.... This is something im interested in bro.... In to hear your thoughts on it!!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
dude....you better watch out or your going to start thinking in busterism.....its starting to come waaay to naturally for you.....ha
I agree, that last one was awesome.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
subbed. Is this basically just ZMAs? Have you used zma before? I have and got NOTHING out of it. Curious to hear how this stacks up against other products.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Is this basically just ZMAs? Have you used zma before? I have and got NOTHING out of it. Curious to hear how this stacks up against other products.
Nope, ZMA did crap for me too.

X-Dream is:
  • 3-OH-GABA
  • Valeric Acid
  • 2-Bromo-Melatonin

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
its gaba and a super melatonin....i think? too lazy to look back at the write up....and yes im with you on the zma....never saw any effect either

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
howZzzZ urzZz shoulder tibmerZz? is it why ur takinZz da X?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
subbed bro, sorry im late, but not too late, here to hear your expert view.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
brbakZZz my homeez iz calinZz me at BB.com

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
rub some TD FORM on that.....grow it back real quick.....

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nah bro beat off with that ish to see your 3rd leg have more veins than a 68 year oldfat chick with diabetes

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
thats good it has valeric acid. Thats the only sleep aid I have taken that I do not feel like death the next morning!!!!! Excited for this log

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
What would it take expectation wise to make this a staple?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to find a good sleep aid. The benefits are phenomenal.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
When you start dreaming in busterisms you know your f*cked.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I haven't had "good" sleep since college. Too much staying up writing papers and addicted to caffeine pills.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dustin07 General Chat 39
musclemaker Company Promotions 11
TimberLakers Weight Loss 441
TimberLakers LG Sciences 11
TimberLakers Anabolics 2073