Timber's X-Dream (Sponsored)

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. Registered User
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0


    Days 12, 13, 14, 15

    Long weekend. Was in Philly visiting my sister and her 10 week old baby. Baptism weekend. So I was crashing on the couch... Had no trouble getting to sleep fortunately. Last night was the first night back in my own bed, and I was out like a light. Feel awesome today for the first time in awhile. All the stomach pains are behind me, the leg feels great... and I have a ton of energy. Really digging the deep sleep I've been getting lately. The amount of time I give myself to sleep and recover really is sub optimal, but I think that X-Dream is allowing me to take full advantage of the time I do get.

  2. Registered User
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Answers
    0


    Good deal. Now it's time to tear those weights a new anus!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  3. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    "LET'S TAKE IT UPZzZ A CHILLZz NOTCHZzZ"- buster

    "X2, FTW"-bizarro buster
    Chillz notch, LOL
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Good deal. Now it's time to tear those weights a new anus!!!
    Right up TL's alley! hehheh
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Right up TL's alley! hehheh
    No kidding. Little butt-pirate.
  6. Registered User
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    lawlz, what if you talked in third person all the time....hilarious
    Ricky Henderson is gonna steal third base!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  7. Registered User
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    No kidding. Little butt-pirate.
    I just hope he doesn't get arrested for being a turd-burglar!!!

    I'm glad that T-Bone has a great sense of humor......
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  8. Registered User
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0


    Nothing wrong with taking it to a few anuses now and again...

    You sick f*cks!
  9. Registered User
    MATTYO1977's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    671
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    How about in narrative-style voice?

    Irish Cannon quietly thought to himself how he would assemble his posts in a narrative style, only to conclude that this will leave many board members, upset, confused, or lawlzing; however, he had not yet decided against it.

    "There's much to consider." He said as he typed out, "There's much to consider."

    As he got out of his chair to stretch his back and fetch another cup of java, he said, "ZOMG lawlz wtf?" and moseyed over to the kitchen.
    Quite possibly the best post ever. F-ing Hilarious!

    ZOMG lawlz wtf? Classic.

    Oh, and FTWXinfinity.
  10. Registered User
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0


    Day 16 and 17

    More great sleep. This is a tough log to be creative with.

    I have noticed though that the benefits of X-Dream aren't necessarily for falling asleep, but more for quality of sleep, and staying asleep. If you're in the market to try this, I would definitely expect to wake up a little groggy in the morning (nothing too crazy) - but for those great days when you have 9 hours to sleep, you'll sleep like a rock, and wake up refreshed. I'm usually only down for 6 to 7 hours during the week.

    This would really be a bulkers dream supplement for a PH run too I would imagine. I always had trouble with sleep quality... Alas, that chapter is over.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the update, Timber. I agree- X-Dream really helps with the quality of sleep.
  12. Registered User
    dedlifter1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,633
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Day 16 and 17

    More great sleep. This is a tough log to be creative with.

    I have noticed though that the benefits of X-Dream aren't necessarily for falling asleep, but more for quality of sleep, and staying asleep. If you're in the market to try this, I would definitely expect to wake up a little groggy in the morning (nothing too crazy) - but for those great days when you have 9 hours to sleep, you'll sleep like a rock, and wake up refreshed. I'm usually only down for 6 to 7 hours during the week.

    This would really be a bulkers dream supplement for a PH run too I would imagine. I always had trouble with sleep quality... Alas, that chapter is over.
    I go to bed with the intention of sleeping for 8 but it never happens, this supp sounds good.
  13. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    It is good; however, basic Melatonin and Valerian Root will do the trick if you want to spend less.
    Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    I go to bed with the intention of sleeping for 8 but it never happens, this supp sounds good.
  14. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    I go to bed with the intention of sleeping for 8 but it never happens, this supp sounds good.
    Timber is definitely right !

    X-Dream will relax you and not make you feel weird right before bed. When you are ready for bed it'll keep you passed out and sleeping like a baby with little interruption.

    I'm doing 3 caps EOD with ZMK and I've been sleeping like a rock the entire night..

    Check your PM's ded
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  15. Registered User
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0


    Day 18

    Slept well. Experimenting with my morning "cocktail" to assist in the wake up. Normally I just use 100mg caffiene in with my fish oil... I got a small RPM sample that I used 2 of this morning. Nothing gets me out of bed quite like it. Buying a full bottle of a stim JUST TO GET OUT OF BED seems kind of retarded to me though. Not that I haven't of course. Anyway, great sleep... and a really funny dream.
  16. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Answers
    0


    DetailZZZZzZz?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  17. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Day 18

    Slept well. Experimenting with my morning "cocktail" to assist in the wake up. Normally I just use 100mg caffiene in with my fish oil... I got a small RPM sample that I used 2 of this morning. Nothing gets me out of bed quite like it. Buying a full bottle of a stim JUST TO GET OUT OF BED seems kind of retarded to me though. Not that I haven't of course. Anyway, great sleep... and a really funny dream.
    TL, I have been taking 1 cap of X-force in the morning and it keeps me nice and alert pretty much all day. Decent $$ too.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  18. Banned
    IamSOFAking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0


    pictures?
  19. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    ^^^^^WTF? here pm this guy....we've been looking to set the two of you up.....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=77731
  20. Registered User
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Answers
    0


    pictures from a sleeping supplement log? Hoooooooomoooooooo
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  21. Banned
    IamSOFAking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    pictures from a sleeping supplement log? Hoooooooomoooooooo
    no the x-force wat az is talkin bout

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    ^^^^^WTF? here pm this guy....we've been looking to set the two of you up.....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=77731
    wtf
  22. Registered User
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Answers
    0


    LOL... that guy kept asking for pics on the bizarro buster log.

    This isn't an Xforce log.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  23. Banned
    IamSOFAking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    TL, I have been taking 1 cap of X-force in the morning and it keeps me nice and alert pretty much all day. Decent $$ too.
    see that g see that^^^^^ i did not ask for pictures in any buster log wtf are you talking about
  24. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by IamSOFAking View Post
    see that g see that^^^^^ i did not ask for pictures in any buster log wtf are you talking about
    bahahahahah.......so now you want pics of AZ?
  25. Registered User
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by IamSOFAking View Post
    see that g see that^^^^^ i did not ask for pictures in any buster log wtf are you talking about
    Yea, AZ is taking Xforce. This is Timberlakers log. Why would you ask for pictures from AZ in Timber's log?

    And I was talking about the link to that Dedlifter3 guys profile that mooch sent you to. I know you didn't ask for pictures in busters log, HE did. That is why he sent you a link to his page, because you are both asking for pictures in kinda homo situations.

    Goddamn, does anyone follow along anymore? I feel like I have to explain every joke that is told these days.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  26. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    ^^^^i do i do
  27. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Answers
    0


    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  28. Banned
    IamSOFAking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0


    i was asking for a picture of the bottle....wtf is wrong with you guys.....if i wanted pics of az i would go to his log.....i searched np and xforce doesnt come up with anyone....why do you all gang up on me?
  29. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    sorry....nothing personal.....i would like to see some pics of AZ too...
  30. Banned
    IamSOFAking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0


    look at his log then
  31. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by IamSOFAking View Post
    look at his log then
    ohhh snap! LAWLZZZZZZZZ........ZZZZZZZZZo mmmg......hai gias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  32. Banned
    IamSOFAking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    ohhh snap! LAWLZZZZZZZZ........ZZZZZZZZZo mmmg......hai gias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  33. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by IamSOFAking View Post
    did you just swallow a picture of timber using x-dream?
  34. Registered User
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Answers
    0


    Pics of Timber sleeping?
  35. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by IamSOFAking View Post
    i was asking for a picture of the bottle....wtf is wrong with you guys.....if i wanted pics of az i would go to his log.....i searched np and xforce doesnt come up with anyone....why do you all gang up on me?
    They're just messin' with ya'. And bein' a little mean too.

  36. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    They're just messin' with ya'. And bein' a little mean too.

    sorry i forgot to re-order my x-force....ive been in a bad mood....care to share.....im just up the road in mckinney....and no sofaking....i dont think her husband would like it if you asked her for pics either! hahahahaha....okay....im sorry....its out of my system now.....
  37. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    sorry i forgot to re-order my x-force....ive been in a bad mood....care to share.....im just up the road in mckinney....and no sofaking....i dont think her husband would like it if you asked her for pics either! hahahahaha....okay....im sorry....its out of my system now.....
    Are you really off of Mckinney? I pass that street when I go to the gym! I'll wave to you next time I go by.
  38. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    nope not really....mckinney ave is a street....i live in the town of mckinney....its like 20 miles north of dallas on central expressway(75)....right past plano....
  39. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    nope not really....mckinney ave is a street....i live in the town of mckinney....its like 20 miles north of dallas on central expressway(75)....right past plano....
    OOHHHH... well sorry, can't give you X-Force then.
  40. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    OOHHHH... well sorry, can't give you X-Force then.
    ahhhhh....I should have lied!!!!!!! how are you guys likeing tejas.....super hot down here lately huh?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Timber's One Month Massacre
    By TimberLakers in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 441
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 07:47 AM
  2. Timber's Epi Smash
    By TimberLakers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2073
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 09:56 AM
  3. Timber's T-911 Review
    By TimberLakers in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 07:48 AM
  4. Twitch wanders into X-DREAM world REFORMULATED!(sponsored)
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 12:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in