Timber's X-Dream (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. Day 2

I took two caps last night (orally, not sublingual this time) about an hour after the Lakers game - because I was pretty wound up. I watched another hour of TV, and got REALLY tired in the middle of that hour. Definitely felt some relaxation effects. I did toss and turn a bit in the middle of the night, but its because my shin is still shredded. In a couple days when the pain subsides from that, I'm pretty excited to see how this works.

I did wake up nice and refreshed this morning. Woke up on time with very little desire to crash back down and f*ck up my alarm clock. Recovery from last nights workout seems normal, though I did hit the shoulders hard. Anxious to see how I feel the day after a leg workout.

2. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Day 2

I took two caps last night (orally, not sublingual this time) about an hour after the Lakers game - because I was pretty wound up. I watched another hour of TV, and got REALLY tired in the middle of that hour. Definitely felt some relaxation effects. I did toss and turn a bit in the middle of the night, but its because my shin is still shredded. In a couple days when the pain subsides from that, I'm pretty excited to see how this works.

I did wake up nice and refreshed this morning. Woke up on time with very little desire to crash back down and f*ck up my alarm clock. Recovery from last nights workout seems normal, though I did hit the shoulders hard. Anxious to see how I feel the day after a leg workout.
    Sounds like it is doing you some good so far! Any dreams?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Sounds like it is doing you some good so far! Any dreams?
    The first night I definitely had more activity. I'm horrible at remembering that stuff...

4. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    The first night I definitely had more activity. I'm horrible at remembering that stuff...
    I know what you mean. I have a difficult time remembering my dreams all of the time. I do notice that X-Dream increases them though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    f*ck up my alarm clock.
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Onli ifzz da gf willz letts me go der.

Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   

6. Here is my alarm clock:

Attachment 28221
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. Thats awesome!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

8. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Day 2
    I did wake up nice and refreshed this morning. Woke up on time with very little desire to crash back down and f*ck up my alarm clock.
    Thats exactly what I was hoping to hear from this log.

9. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    TL what time do you usually hit the gym?

I think part of my problem with sleep is that I tend to hit the gym late at night...
    how late bro? depending on the day im out of there between 9/9:30p and trying to be in bed fast asleep before 11. i think x-dream might do the trick for you, it usually takes me about an hour before i zonk out. ive not tried x-dream, but have mix/matched gaba/melatonin/phenibut

10. Quote Originally Posted by rbuecker View Post
    how late bro? depending on the day im out of there between 9/9:30p and trying to be in bed fast asleep before 11. i think x-dream might do the trick for you, it usually takes me about an hour before i zonk out. ive not tried x-dream, but have mix/matched gaba/melatonin/phenibut

I usually get home between 9 and 9:30, but I like to stay up until 1 or so.

11. subbed, i just ran this ala lungz. looking forward to see how you interpret it. poontang.

12. Day 3

2 Caps at night around 11:30 PM... Went to bed just shy of 1:00 AM. Awesome sleep last night. The pain in my shin is starting to subside, so I really have a chance at some nice restful sleep. Definitely had some dream activity last night, and this morning I woke up well rested. It was raining though, so I still didn't feel like getting my ass out of bed.

Recovery has been pretty good thus far. Can't say better than the norm yet. True test will come after a harsh leg day... I have been running daily though recently, and normally - running endurance is down after a particularly long run the previous day. I'd like to string together a couple days with consecutive 2 to 3 mile fast runs to gauge that recovery as well.

13. I started taking this about two weeks ago... I have found that I need to take around 3 about 45-60 minutes before I sleep. Overall I've found that I'm able to fall asleep faster, but still wake up numerous times throughout the evening, that aside, I have found that it's significantly easier for me to actually get up in the mornings, I'm not nearly as groggy/tired.

Just my take on it so far, overall, I'm pretty satisfied, I just wish I could maintain sleep all throughout the night.

14. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Day 3

2 Caps at night around 11:30 PM... Went to bed just shy of 1:00 AM. Awesome sleep last night. The pain in my shin is starting to subside, so I really have a chance at some nice restful sleep. Definitely had some dream activity last night, and this morning I woke up well rested. It was raining though, so I still didn't feel like getting my ass out of bed.

Recovery has been pretty good thus far. Can't say better than the norm yet. True test will come after a harsh leg day... I have been running daily though recently, and normally - running endurance is down after a particularly long run the previous day. I'd like to string together a couple days with consecutive 2 to 3 mile fast runs to gauge that recovery as well.
    Rainy days always make me feel like that too. You just want to curl up under the covers and stay there. It is definitely nice when you have the opportunity to do just that!

15. Day 4

Still dealing with the leg pain from my abrasion, but I fell asleep very quickly last night considering that - and that my Lakers dropped game three in Orlando. Usually that has the potential to keep me up at night.

16. Well then thats gotta say something about the product! lol Glad its working for you brotha!

17. HAHAHA Whooops.... EDIT

18. subbed cheif!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Day 4

Still dealing with the leg pain from my abrasion, but I fell asleep very quickly last night considering that - and that my Lakers dropped game three in Orlando. Usually that has the potential to keep me up at night.
    you know i told some friends that the last two games (3 and 4) were going to be in orlando and i was pretty wrong there, good news for your lakers

20. F yo couch.

21. Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

22. I'm still in Coloroda, but had some spare time this AM to catch up - great log!
    Subscribed.

23. It would be nice if this was available somewhere. All I have found is the old formula.

24. Day 5

Dosed around 11:30 and went to bed at 12:30 - out like a light. I think the effects are actually getting better as I go, hand in hand with the decrease in leg pain as this sucker heals over. Very little tossing and turning... Woke up refreshed as usual, buuuut a little later than ususal. I don't think that X-Dream is going to solve that problem... not sure if anything short of a drill sargent ever will.

25. Quote Originally Posted by xink View Post
    I just wish I could maintain sleep all throughout the night.
    Take 2 or 3 Xanax and call me in the morning!!!
    That is, if you can remember to!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

26. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Day 5

Very little tossing and turning... Woke up refreshed as usual, buuuut a little later than ususal. I don't think that X-Dream is going to solve that problem... not sure if anything short of a drill sargent ever will.
    Or some young-uns!!! ha ha
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

27. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Or some young-uns!!! ha ha

A big for sure there TG!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

28. Day 6

Did the 11:15 dosing last night... then watched the end of the Lakers game - which of course went into overtime!! Anyway, didn't get drowsy until after Derek Fisher crushed the hopes and dreams of Orlando fans around the world - too much adrenaline.

Knocked out like a light last night though... And I had some f*cked up dreams... The kind where you wake up and realize it was just a dream and feel all releaved.

Also had some dreams about eating carbs, which was pretty awesome.

29. ...eating carbs.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

30. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Day 6

Did the 11:15 dosing last night... then watched the end of the Lakers game - which of course went into overtime!! Anyway, didn't get drowsy until after Derek Fisher crushed the hopes and dreams of Orlando fans around the world - too much adrenaline.

Knocked out like a light last night though... And I had some f*cked up dreams... The kind where you wake up and realize it was just a dream and feel all releaved.

Also had some dreams about eating carbs, which was pretty awesome.
    Dude, I never feel so relieved as when I wake up to realize that I HAVEN'T fallen off a roller coaster and have a permanently disfigured face, or that I HAVEN'T missed a deadline for an exam and now have an F...I could think of worse ones that I've had but won't mention them.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Timber's One Month Massacre
    By TimberLakers in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 441
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 08:47 AM
  2. Timber's Epi Smash
    By TimberLakers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2073
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 10:56 AM
  3. Timber's T-911 Review
    By TimberLakers in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 08:48 AM
  4. Twitch wanders into X-DREAM world REFORMULATED!(sponsored)
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 01:40 PM