The Punishment Has Begun! "The One" Log!

Punisher63e

Awards
Yes... Punisher has started the punishment... Of himself... lol.

There will be more to come as I get the time together. I just wanted to say that today was my first day starting the one.

The good news is that I'm a "Super Responder" or whatever the hell the actual term is. Basically, I respond to supplements extremely fast and well. Even if it's just a bottle of Tribulus Extract, I will feel much different the same day I start taking it. I think this is due to my extremely fast metabolism.

I took 3 pills of The One today at about 1PM. I woke up at 10AM to take them, but instead I turned my alarm clock off.. fell back asleep and dreamt that I took them.. no lie lol. When I woke up at 1PM I was like.. wtf, did I take those? Open the bottle and the seal is still on it lol.

Anyway, on to the real news. I hit the gym today and figured I would get a light work out of all the muscle area's since I wasn't in for the past week. Just a warm up session that's all. I ended up blasting my chest, tri's, lats and traps completely. I had really good intra-set recovery and intensity. I did notice slightly more strength but I think that was simply because of my strong desire.

I will take some before pics and get my stats up and start keeping a true log starting tomorrow. I plan to work out 5-6x a week... I'm currently unemployed lol.

My goal is to gain 20-25lbs of lean mass in the next 2mo of The One Cycle and PCT.

Ok so that is the intro and later on I will clean this up and get it into a better format, etc.

Thanks for reading!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching.

If you have any questions fire away.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Could also be from the one week rest. The rest might have been well timed... you're fully recovered now you can go all out for the cycle.

Punisher63e

Awards
The rest wasn't my choice actually... I've had a re-occuring sinus infection that started to give me cold/flu like symptoms at the start of last week so I had to go on anti-biotics for a few days and I started to take a lot of immune system stuff from the health food store.

But I feel pretty much 100% health-wise now and definitely ready to do this cycle. If I don't have any issues for the next month... I'll definitely put on some serious muscle mass.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
in on 1

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm along for the ride! :thumbsup:.

Cheers!:cheers:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbdizzled for the oneizzle so punishizzle, yes im subbed.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just subbed all over the place...:eek:p:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Watching

Punisher63e

Awards
The One kicks ASS!!!

Sorry I haven't been keeping much of a "log". If someone could be kind enough to PM me a few exercises that people use to keep track of strength gains for a log, I would really appreciate it.

Let me just give a quick update here:

Saturday I started The One and NeoVar. First thing before eating breakfast and after I went to the bathroom I weighed myself; 152.8lbs. Went to the gym later that day and had an awesome work out.

Sunday: Another awesome work out of my Bi's and Shoulders (Deltoids that is). I could really feel the ability to keep on pushing through the fatigue and pain. I didn't wake up until 2:30pm today. I slept 12hrs like a fricken rock.

Monday: Weighed myself as usual, first thing in the morning after I went to the bathroom, wearing nothing but boxers; 154lbs! Too sore to work out so I opted for a 2+ mile hike through the woods at Bushkill Falls in the Pocono's. Was a really great cardio and even leg work out.

Tuesday: I weighed myself today as usual and holy crap was I shocked! 156.2!!! That is 2.2lbs up from YESTERDAY!! Before breakfast, after taking a dump and with only boxers on... I can feel it and see it too. My bi's and tri's are definitely looking bigger.

If this type of growth and weight gain continue for the next 26 days... Well, you get the picture. I'm super psyched and can't wait to get in to the gym today. Only thing I am really worried about is injuring myself. I have this animal inside me that wants to keep pushing and I have to remind myself not to go too far.

I haven't really noticed my appetite growing, which is good, because I'm all ready the type of person that eats a full plate and is looking to snack again 3hrs later. I've noticed my aggression is up a bit, but nothing absurd or like uncontrollable anger lol. My sexual drive is up quite a bit, which sort of sucks since I don't have any one to share it with right now haha. I tend to sleep much much deeper than before I started the cycle. I also wake up with way more energy. I'm usually a very slow starter when I wake up but I just jump out of bed now.

So far I'm loving The One. It just makes you grow and work out like crazy. I lay in bed at night and visualize working out, it's stupid insane lol.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Hows it going?

Punisher63e

Awards
It is going interestingly. My first few days I had immediate weight gains (1lb every day) but for the past few days now, my weight gains have been stagnant. This could be due to losing some fat as well. It seems that the pudginess in my stomach is going down, I could almost see some definition today. I do look and feel slightly bigger. I haven't noticed any side effects either... I still have the regular amount of DOMS, which sucks... Tomorrow will be a full week on and I'm hoping that things only get more intense in the weeks to follow.

Punisher63e

Awards
Uh... I was going to post a pic but apparently you can't do pics/links until you have 50+ posts :(

Punisher63e

Awards
Saturday 6/13: It has been exactly one week since I started The One. Things are going pretty well. I got to the gym/worked out (I include my hike on Monday as working out) a total of 5x, including today's work out. Today, like last Saturday, I worked my bi's, tri's, a little bit of the upper chest, shoulders and a bit of the traps. I had an incredible work out today, infact I've never actually felt like this before. It was like I was at the edge of falling apart but something kept me going and kept pushing me. It was really incredible and to be honest almost addictive. I just felt like I could have kept going for hours.

Because of the faster intra-set recovery time, I am able to work my muscles harder and get the same amount of training done in less time. I have more focus during training as well.

My current weight as of this morning is 158lbs. When I started last Saturday, I was 152. I put on roughly 6lbs in one week and it definitely is not fat. I know this because for me, fat really only accumulates in my mid-section, and that area has not changed. Infact, I have been going to the bathroom on a more regular schedule, typically 3x a day now.

I've noticed no negative side effects other than 1 small zit which I got on my chin last Monday.

Today, before I hit the gym, I took Guarana Seed Extract. Since my pre-existing sleep issues are still hounding me, I find that I'm tired through the day. The Guarana really helped pick me up and increased my workout intensity. I'm not a big fan of "energy drinks" because of all the sugar and other crap.

So the basic report is that I'm doing good, definitely seeing and feeling gains in strength and mass and not having any side effects yet, and if I could get my sleep issues resolved I think I would be doing even better!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saturday 6/13: It has been exactly one week since I started The One. Things are going pretty well...

Because of the faster intra-set recovery time, I am able to work my muscles harder and get the same amount of training done in less time. I have more focus during training as well.

My current weight as of this morning is 158lbs. When I started last Saturday, I was 152. I put on roughly 6lbs in one week and it definitely is not fat. I know this because for me, fat really only accumulates in my mid-section, and that area has not changed...

I've noticed no negative side effects other than 1 small zit which I got on my chin last Monday.

So the basic report is that I'm doing good, definitely seeing and feeling gains in strength and mass and not having any side effects yet, and if I could get my sleep issues resolved I think I would be doing even better!
Very positive so far :thumbsup:

Re sleep issues, try and eliminate stress as much as possible.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Saturday 6/13: It has been exactly one week since I started The One. Things are going pretty well. I got to the gym/worked out (I include my hike on Monday as working out) a total of 5x, including today's work out. Today, like last Saturday, I worked my bi's, tri's, a little bit of the upper chest, shoulders and a bit of the traps. I had an incredible work out today, infact I've never actually felt like this before. It was like I was at the edge of falling apart but something kept me going and kept pushing me. It was really incredible and to be honest almost addictive. I just felt like I could have kept going for hours.

My current weight as of this morning is 158lbs. When I started last Saturday, I was 152. I put on roughly 6lbs in one week and it definitely is not fat. I know this because for me, fat really only accumulates in my mid-section, and that area has not changed. Infact, I have been going to the bathroom on a more regular schedule, typically 3x a day now.

Today, before I hit the gym, I took Guarana Seed Extract. Since my pre-existing sleep issues are still hounding me, I find that I'm tired through the day. The Guarana really helped pick me up and increased my workout intensity. I'm not a big fan of "energy drinks" because of all the sugar and other crap.

The recovery on the ONE is awesome indeed. Glad your enjoying your run bud.

Cheers!:cheers:

Punisher63e

Awards
I had a pretty sweet workout on Saturday and I noticed on Sunday that I wasn't sore AT ALL... So I'm really hoping that maybe the DOMS is going away.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I had a pretty sweet workout on Saturday and I noticed on Sunday that I wasn't sore AT ALL... So I'm really hoping that maybe the DOMS is going away.
I have it on verious days, but I just worked through the pain.

Punisher63e

Awards
I've been toughing through it as well, except on the days when it's really bad or over a lot of muscles. I have some soreness up in my traps and a bit in the arms but whatever.. Maybe I'll do legs today or something.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I've been toughing through it as well, except on the days when it's really bad or over a lot of muscles. I have some soreness up in my traps and a bit in the arms but whatever.. Maybe I'll do legs today or something.
I for some reason had it always in my elbows. I feel like the worst place to have it (as most workouts always use your arms in some way). The leg days really helped with taking a day (somewhat) off from my arms.

Punisher63e

Awards
I get it in the elbows too.. Like just above them in the thickest part of the forearm. It's murder because I can barely straighten my arm out all the way. Have to move it real slow.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Man I know I felt like I had all my strength but my elbows hurt so I couldn't move up faster (Also not having a good workout partner, didn't help much to). Maybe it was just me but if I had a good couple more carbs and protein before my workout it helped, but it also could all have been in my head. :dunno:

Punisher63e

Awards
I am noticing some things and wondering if any one else noticed them... While at the gym today, I was getting some stabbing pains in the very top of my head, over the left side. I'm also prone to palpitations, but they are typically few and far between... But today I was getting quite a few (Specially on the seated ab crunch, when I would come up and stretch my torso out before I flex'd back down). My heart rate was normal, about a 120-125BPM while working out... When I got home I took my BP right away and it was 130 over 65... My normal resting BP is around 120/60ish... I thought maybe it was high blood pressure, but doesn't seem to be that unless it dropped a lot in the 5min it took me to get home. My heart rate was still at 122 though.. so I doubt it.

I've started taking Liver Force now as well as Milk Thystle and I've completely cut alcohol out. I had a beer a few days ago and a few days before that I had a rum n coke and a beer. Decided that I should really cut all of that stuff out and most likely won't really return to drinking even after I'm done with my cycle.

I woke up today feeling pretty good and energetic... Haven't felt like that in quite a few days. Drank a LOT of water yesterday and I'm going to do the same today. I remember last year when I started working out... I was drinking like a gallon of water a day and felt really ****in good all the time. I'm trying to get back to that type of H20 consumption again. It really seems to do my body good.

As of now, I'm a 160lbs... so up 8lbs in the 15 days that I've been using The One. I'd say a conservative number of 6lbs is muscle gain.

One work out question I do have is about bench pressing. My bench has always been pretty shitty. I can rep good form incline fly's with 25lb dumbells with out too much trouble. I can easily do 3x10 dips of my own body weight... and on the seated tricep extension I can do 3x10 at a 170lbs with out much trouble... Yet, I have issues benching 135lbs (bar weight + 2 45lb weights). I should be benching well over that. Once my arms start to straighten out a bit I can shove the bar up and I've been working on my chest a lot. So anyway, the question is, is there something I am doing wrong? Is there any specific work outs I should do to help my bench or is the key to a good bench just practice? I don't do it very often so maybe that's just the issue?

Thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One work out question I do have is about bench pressing. My bench has always been pretty shitty. I can rep good form incline fly's with 25lb dumbells with out too much trouble. I can easily do 3x10 dips of my own body weight... and on the seated tricep extension I can do 3x10 at a 170lbs with out much trouble... Yet, I have issues benching 135lbs (bar weight + 2 45lb weights). I should be benching well over that. Once my arms start to straighten out a bit I can shove the bar up and I've been working on my chest a lot. So anyway, the question is, is there something I am doing wrong? Is there any specific work outs I should do to help my bench or is the key to a good bench just practice? I don't do it very often so maybe that's just the issue?
Just because you are strong some chest exercises doesn't mean you will be strong in ALL of them. Using barbells and dumbbells also can make a difference in weights used.

As for your barbell bench press; yes, if you're not doing them often, then you canNOT expect great strength gains there. And if you're not working in the strength rep range (5-8) reps, then although you may get stronger, you won't get that much stronger.

I'd suggest doing barbell bench press for 4 x 5-8 EVERY week as the first exercise on your Chest day.

Team APPNUT

Punisher63e

Awards
Sorry I haven't been keeping this up to date... Been busy with other stuff and not really much to report. I'm up to 162 now... Haven't been putting on as much weight as I thought I would, but I've definitely put on muscle, size and strength. I've heard from several people including my chiropractor and family members that I look bigger over all and that my arms are getting beefy (They don't know I am taking anything either). I get serious pumps at the gym now... My bi's/tri's get so fricken huge and I can really work them out super hard with out fatiguing and quick intra-set recovery. Infact, I've noticed that my first set is my weakest, second set gets better.. then by the third set I'm doing more reps than the first two at the same weight and I can continue this in to a 4th set! Doesn't matter if it is a dumbbell curl or a bench press or whatever...

I wish I could get pics up here but I have to get 50 posts first... I guess I need to start post-whoring lol.

As for side effects... Nothing really but a few zits around my body. I found out what was causing my issues last week, the heart palpitations and what not... It was from the Guarana Extract I was taking. Every time I take that stuff now, just 1 pill, I feel weird all day. After I stopped taking it, I had no more issues.

Anywho, this is my last week of the cycle... I'm ending I think next Sunday or Monday actually. Working really hard to put on at least 3 more lbs, but would like 4 or 5 more. My diet hasn't been the best by any means, but I'm not really too worried about that... With my weight right now, I just want to put more on, period. The other night I ate an entire pizza from pizza hut lol... But last night I had a big plate of pot roast. Basically I eat a lot of meat, a lot of animal protein.

One last thing, you have to becareful using this stuff because you can easily hurt yourself. I was hitting the gym up damn near every day and really working myself pretty hard. This resulted in my left shoulder up through my left trap getting really sore and yesterday I came real close to screwin that area up bad. I decided to just take like 2 days off from working anything upper body and using ice/heat pads on that area.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
I think this is where someone posts the video of the benchpress "Well maybe you just don't know how to ****ing bench...." in his quotes.

Honestly, you should probably take a look at your form. OR, find someone who looks competent enough at your gym and have them review your form. I don't mean anything offensive but it seems that you should be able to put up that weight. You might be doing something wrong.

Good job so far mang!

Punisher63e

Awards
I may be doing something wrong in my form. In the past week I've been working on my bench and it is getting better. I noticed that I was pushing the bar up and out towards my feet and now I bench pushing up and slight back towards my head... Basically keeping the motion cleaner. I might just go to the gym with my friend sometime this week. He benches over 300 and has been doing it for quite a while, so I can have him review my technique.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
I may be doing something wrong in my form. In the past week I've been working on my bench and it is getting better. I noticed that I was pushing the bar up and out towards my feet and now I bench pushing up and slight back towards my head... Basically keeping the motion cleaner. I might just go to the gym with my friend sometime this week. He benches over 300 and has been doing it for quite a while, so I can have him review my technique.
From the sounds of it it sounds like you might not have been benching consistently in the past. I started out the same way (as does everyone?) where I couldn't bench jack **** and didn't even want to do it. However, after I got over myself and the "embarrassment" (in my own head) of putting 25's on the bar, my bench progressed quickly. The beginning phase moves up fast if you stick with it. Like someone said, make it your first chest exercise on those days and you'll see results, but do it consistently.

Punisher63e

Awards
You're right, I wasn't doing it consistently. I would do it for 2 or 3 weeks and then stop. Even though I noticed visible gains in muscle size from benching... I'm a retard lol. But I'm over that embarrassment like you said. I do the weight that I can bring all the way down to my chest and push all the way back up and do it at least 4x. The past week I've been using 35lb plates because I can comfortably bring it all the way down, get at least 8 reps out and do 4+ sets and most importantly, it isn't so heavy that I'm straining all the time... 35lb plates are a bit light for me but I can really focus on which muscle groups I am using and keeping the proper form.

Punisher63e

Awards
I am up 3 more lbs. to 165lbs. I started at 152... I'm ending my cycle on Sunday I think... That is if the rest of my PCT shows up this week. I'm hoping to squeeze out another 1 or 2lbs! Would be nice if I end at 167... that would be 15lbs in 30 days. My diet hasn't been the best, no doubt... I pretty much just eat whatever. Not really concerned about getting cut, etc right now. Just want to put the weight on and get stronger and stronger I have gotten. I am planning to put on another 5-7lbs during my month of PCT as well. Soon I will be able to post pics!!

Punisher63e

Awards
I forgot to mention my bench press progress. I've been working on technique lately and was benching today and I think I'm really getting it down. I was doing 2 45lb plates with out too much trouble. I'm realizing just how screwed up I was doing it before lol. Before, I would never really feel it in my chest when I would bench... Now I'm really feeling the use of my chest.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention my bench press progress. I've been working on technique lately and was benching today and I think I'm really getting it down. I was doing 2 45lb plates with out too much trouble. I'm realizing just how screwed up I was doing it before lol. Before, I would never really feel it in my chest when I would bench... Now I'm really feeling the use of my chest.
Sounds good man. I just started my cycle with The One last Friday and I have gained 3 pounds. I like it so far.

Punisher63e

Awards
Mikey, I gained the most weight in the first week. Like 4lbs in the first week... Then it sorta slowed down from there and came in spurts. I'm really trying to get at least 2 more pounds on before the end of the cycle. All the weight I have put on is lean mass too. By the 2nd to 3rd week I was hitting the gym 6 days a week. I just really got into it and I worked very hard. Best of luck to you!

Punisher63e

Awards
Here is how my PCT is shaping up, supplement wise.

2nd Gear
Horny Goat Weed
Milk Thistle Powder
SecretaGain
Testabolan V2

I get enough Creatine and Glutamine in my Cytosport Cytogainer calorie shakes, so I've decided not to add any extra. I'm sure I will add some extra supplements in, like L-Carnitine, etc, stuff like that. If I can stack on another 5-7lbs during PCT, I'd be super happy. Would be nice to get 3-5lb of lean muscle and another 5-7lbs of mass (fat) on top of that. I can cut later on when I get my weight closer to my target.

Ugh, man I just need another 20 posts till I can put my pics up!! DAMN IT!! lol

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Mikey, I gained the most weight in the first week. Like 4lbs in the first week... Then it sorta slowed down from there and came in spurts. I'm really trying to get at least 2 more pounds on before the end of the cycle. All the weight I have put on is lean mass too. By the 2nd to 3rd week I was hitting the gym 6 days a week. I just really got into it and I worked very hard. Best of luck to you!
It's almost the end of my first week and I'm up 5 lbs., definately all lean mass. I'm going to the gym four days a week, but I'm doing volume style training so any more than I'm doing would probably be too much; I may add in a day where I work out what I feel is lagging.

As far as eating, I've been doing like you, just eating when I can and as best as I can but not being really strict. It's working so far though. I'll probably write up a review at the end of the cycle and let you guys know how it ended up working out for me. I hope to have the success you did with it.

Punisher63e

Awards
I was hanging out with a friend today that I haven't seen for like a week and he said "Jesus Christ dude, your arms are getting huge." That was a booster shot straight to the ego lol

Punisher63e

Awards
Due to shipping taking for-****ing-ever, I won't be starting my PCT till Tuesday. So I'll be on The One for just over a month at 3x a day. I did recently experiment with 4 pills a day... But I ended up getting quite a lot of body aches and some joint pains so I went back to 3 pills. I've been lifting heavy for the past month though and I can really feel my body starting to get beat down. My left trap/shoulder region is all messed up. Can't put too much weight on it for too long before it starts to ache. I've decided for the next week to just do light weight with high reps. My muscles could definitely use the break and be trained in a different way now.

Besides all of that... The One got me ****ing ripped. I know that there is still more results from my workouts and in due time they will slowly start to show up. Using The One was definitely an excellent way to jump start my body again and I think the cost of everything to the outcome was well worth it.

I'll post my final thoughts/results on Tuesday/Wednesday and then start a new post to document my progress with my PCT.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Besides all of that... The One got me ****ing ripped. I know that there is still more results from my workouts and in due time they will slowly start to show up. Using The One was definitely an excellent way to jump start my body again and I think the cost of everything to the outcome was well worth it.

I'll post my final thoughts/results on Tuesday/Wednesday and then start a new post to document my progress with my PCT.
Glad that you are enjoying your time on The ONE and that you are getting back to where you want to be.

Look forward to your final thoughts on The ONE.

BTW, you can keep posting your PCT updates in this thread (no need to start another one).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Punisher63e

Awards
So I started my PCT today. Yesterday was my last day on The One. I'm glad really... I wasn't feeling The One doing much any more. So I started 2nd Gear today... now if Fedex will stop being so damn slow and get the rest of my PCT stuff to me... damn them. It's scheduled to be delivered today, they are just taking their sweet time getting to my house.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
They always take some F**ken long to deliver stuff you need.

Punisher63e

Awards
They showed up like 5min after I made my post lol. So I got my Testabolan V2, Horny Goat Weed, SecretaGAIN and my 125G of powder-form Milk Thistle.

I'll write up a final review on The One tonight.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Punisher63e

Awards
I was going to write my final thoughts on The One tonight... but I'm not going to. I feel like destroying something... I feel like smashing **** into little bits. I've been on something of a roller coaster of emotions today and I can only attribute this to starting my PCT. My hormones are probably going fricken nuts right now. Sounds pretty gay for a guy to say 'hormones'... Anyway... I'm just trying to wind down and go to sleep before I turn into the hulk and start punching holes through walls and then crying my eyes out.. and then punching more holes... wtf I feel like a PMS'n bitch, ugh. I've been horny all day too... I practically eye-raped every chick I saw.

Oh, I'm getting hot flashes too.. this is ****ed up. I think it's time to smoke a bowl and go to sleep lol

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
On cycle or not you need a plan. A plan and dedication. Im lucky, I can bench 3 times a week, one day off inbetween WO. Usually only bench 2x though. I'll start with flat bench 50% max weight for 20 or so reps to get blood flowing then stretch out. I'll slap another 45 on each side and hit 10 reps with 225, 8 with 275, 4 with 305, and work up close to max with two reps. I can think of only one time I maxed out @ 305. Now I'm doing 4+ reps with 315. I gave up lifting to failure, I'm sore enough after each workout. From flat bench I'll go straight to military presses. Today hit 175 for 8 reps. After that Ill do my inclines at every position on the adjustable bench. I can spend almost an hour just benching.
After this there isn't much energy left. I'll do some squats or shrugs and pretty much call it a day. Abs are easy, so is lower back on a machine and will include these many times after benching.

Days I'm really feeling it I'll go ahead and slap an extra 15 lbs on each side and shoot for the same amount of reps. If I get all 6 or 8 then I keep that weight for that stage of the workout. I see weights increasing as well as size!

I'm a few days from completeion of my first cycle and both my GF and myself have noticed really nice gains. Recovery time is awsome! And now I'm hanging with the real "big boys" at the gym and getting respect when I'm throwing around the same kind of weight that a dude whos 6-2 250 is. I'm 5-6 174# and hanging (bench wise) with a guy that plays with the Minn Vikings. We workout at the same time 3-4 days a week and do some things together for safety, spotting and benching, BS-ing, checkin out the girls etc.

Also, your diet needs to be as close to perfect as possible. I'm getting about 4000 cals a day, 90% clean cals except for the 2-3 scoops of ice cream, 4 Tbls peanut butter and a good squirt of choc suryp in my evening shake. I just cant eat all day long, and needed to get the cals-this is with 4 scoops (650 cals. 52 grms protien) in one shake!

I've put on nearly 11 lbs on this stack, no fat-still pretty ripped, but some water gain.

My arm workouts are insane. This is the hardest part of my body to grow for some reason. But they are now at 17" and my tris look knotted when working them. Again I don't work to failure except once in a while with preacher curls. My arms feel like noodles afterwards. Love that hottub afterwards.

Will not cycle again for three months. I have a cycle of "the one" in the stash box, but was thinking more like an Epi/hdrol or orastan/either H or S-drol for my next cycle.

good luck to ya, and remember, diet is a big BIG factor. Thanks to all that helped me out on tht issue!!! You guys at AM rock!!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On cycle or not you need a plan. A plan and dedication. Im lucky, I can bench 3 times a week, one day off inbetween WO. Usually only bench 2x though. I'll start with flat bench 50% max weight for 20 or so reps to get blood flowing then stretch out. I'll slap another 45 on each side and hit 10 reps with 225, 8 with 275, 4 with 305, and work up close to max with two reps. I can think of only one time I maxed out @ 305. Now I'm doing 4+ reps with 315. I gave up lifting to failure, I'm sore enough after each workout. From flat bench I'll go straight to military presses. Today hit 175 for 8 reps. After that Ill do my inclines at every position on the adjustable bench. I can spend almost an hour just benching.
After this there isn't much energy left. I'll do some squats or shrugs and pretty much call it a day. Abs are easy, so is lower back on a machine and will include these many times after benching.

Days I'm really feeling it I'll go ahead and slap an extra 15 lbs on each side and shoot for the same amount of reps. If I get all 6 or 8 then I keep that weight for that stage of the workout. I see weights increasing as well as size!

I'm a few days from completeion of my first cycle and both my GF and myself have noticed really nice gains. Recovery time is awsome! And now I'm hanging with the real "big boys" at the gym and getting respect when I'm throwing around the same kind of weight that a dude whos 6-2 250 is. I'm 5-6 174# and hanging (bench wise) with a guy that plays with the Minn Vikings. We workout at the same time 3-4 days a week and do some things together for safety, spotting and benching, BS-ing, checkin out the girls etc.

Also, your diet needs to be as close to perfect as possible. I'm getting about 4000 cals a day, 90% clean cals except for the 2-3 scoops of ice cream, 4 Tbls peanut butter and a good squirt of choc suryp in my evening shake. I just cant eat all day long, and needed to get the cals-this is with 4 scoops (650 cals. 52 grms protien) in one shake!

I've put on nearly 11 lbs on this stack, no fat-still pretty ripped, but some water gain.

My arm workouts are insane. This is the hardest part of my body to grow for some reason. But they are now at 17" and my tris look knotted when working them. Again I don't work to failure except once in a while with preacher curls. My arms feel like noodles afterwards. Love that hottub afterwards.

Will not cycle again for three months. I have a cycle of "the one" in the stash box, but was thinking more like an Epi/hdrol or orastan/either H or S-drol for my next cycle.

good luck to ya, and remember, diet is a big BIG factor. Thanks to all that helped me out on tht issue!!! You guys at AM rock!!
Quick question... What the hell are you talking about?

Punisher63e

Awards
Quick question... What the hell are you talking about?:confused:
LOL

Eh.. I haven't really had the time/desire for this forum... No offense, I don't hang out on other forums either. I don't really have the money since I'm still jobless (that might change this coming week though) to keep a really good diet up or buy supplements. Infact, I am out of protein powder and calorie/protein shake now... That's just kinda how it goes... I need my $ for other things like bills. I still work out pretty intense though. I was at the gym the past 4 days in a row and today I feel kinda crappy... Sore and a little run down but I can definitely feel/see gains.

The One was a good product to use... Specially if you have the money to stack it well and run a really good diet, whether the diet is clean or not... Just as long as you can get enough calories in. My weight is slipping back down in to the 150's but I don't really care any more... My strength is still going up and I'm looking bigger and more built all the time.

I've been getting a ton of zits lately... Luckily most of them on my legs/thighs and none of the face. It's like I'm having delayed side-effects lol. I just stopped my PCT like 2 days ago... I've been feeling pretty diesel lately too.

Anyway that's all... I prob won't be back around any time soon but who knows.

In the mean time... Keep working out!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question... What the hell are you talking about?
Exactly what I was thinking. Dude, if you want to make comments or give feedback on The ONE, then do it in the specific feedback thread in the Applied Nutriceuticals subforum. Otherwise, start your OWN review/log.

The One was a good product to use... Specially if you have the money to stack it well and run a really good diet, whether the diet is clean or not... Just as long as you can get enough calories in. My weight is slipping back down in to the 150's but I don't really care any more... My strength is still going up and I'm looking bigger and more built all the time.
Thanks for the feedback.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT