MW1's FOCUS XT LOG (unsponsored)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EM-DUBYA'S FFF LOG...Focus XT log

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EM-DUBYA'S FINALLY FEELS FOCUSED LOG
SNS FOCUS XT LOG

I've been using Focus XT for about a week and and just want to give some general feedback on my experience so far. I'm going to try to update 3-4 times a week w/ thought and w/o stat. Ive been in kind of a "slump" for the past month and was looking for something to turn my workout around and get things going before my Pmag/EQ-plex cycle.I was really interested to see how this would compare to Ultima,which i was a fan of, but it had certain situations where it was not productive for me.

...This is an UNSPONSERED /NO BS log~~I will comment on the good AND the bad qualities of this product

For starts:
MIXABILITY:10/10 No Problem at all~~just throw in the sports bottle and give it a couple shakes

ENERGY/MOTIVATION: 9/10 Energy has been VERY good and consistent for the last week--Focus Xt has definitely turned my w/o around. Strength has seemed to rise a little more and i've easily throw in an extra set of each exercise.

FOCUS: 10/10 Thers is definitely a nice mind/muscle connection her which has been helping out tremendously- pumps have picked up alot(which has also been a huge motivator in its own). One thing Ive noticed about Focus XT is i do not get any "tunnel vision/fogginess" that i could w/ Ultima under certain conditions

PRICE:10/10 $25 for 30 serving cant be beat!!! Add in your favorite creatine and you are good to go!

TASTE:10/10 Im using the Pink lemonade flavor which is OUTSTANDING! I've becomea kinda "pink lemonade connoisseur" ,due to it being my daughter's favorite flavor and this definitely tastes just as good as Country Time/HiC /Tropicana (or any of the other "pink Lemonades" out there). I was really surprised by how good the taste was ~~ with no aftertaste or anything like that.

These are my impresssion from the first week of using and i will add additional notes as i go along if needed

[email protected]

Please note the info in my posts are based strictly off my personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of CompetitiveEdgeLabs

----------------------------------------------

X-Tren = Alpha...... Alpha = No care about pain...... No care about pain = Workouts that reign....

so.....

X-Tren = Work outs that reign! ---posted by Jaberwaki

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Todays workout ...which is actually about day 7or 8

Legs day!!

I took 1 RPM and mixed the Focus XT in a 20ounce sports bottle. I have found in the past week that Focus XT effects me VERY quickly(like 10minutes or so) , therfore ive been mixing it in 20 ounces of water-drinking maybe 5ounces prew/o and the other 15 throughout my workout. I was a little tired starting off. I did about 20minutes on the eliptical to get started but was still a little tired on the first lift.However after a few warmup sets mind-muscle connection/focus and motivation were kicking in

Seated calf raises:
1 warm up set
100 x 10
135 x10
135 x 8
135 x 8
100 x 8

Leg Press
1 warmup set
400 x 8
500 x10
500 x10
550 x 8
580 x 6
400 x4...???

Leg extensions
130 x 10
160 x10
180 x 8
160 x 10

Now for the squats!!! I have'nt done ANY squats for 6 months due to a little pulled back awhile back ..its gotten better but i never started back with the squats. My hamstrings are EXTREMELY tight(which can even been painful when im driving). I started stretching my Hamstrings a couple days ago and decided to give it a go and see how it felt
135 x 10
185x 10
135 x 10
I was pretty much just trying to see how it would feel~~ my form needs some work before i start doing any real squatting again....but at least ai gave it a try!!

Leg curls
1 warm up
90 x10
110 x10
130 x 10
130 x6
90 x 8

Ive got some notes on some workouts from the previous week her that i'll try to add soon.

[email protected]

Please note the info in my posts are based strictly off my personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of CompetitiveEdgeLabs

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One quick note

The first week of using i had been mixing it with 6 ounces of water and drinking all of it pre w/o(as i walk in the gym). However because it takes effect so quickly ive started mixing w/ 20 ounces and drinking it pre/ and kind of as a intra w/o drink.
Another observation is there has been NO crash whatsoever! The effect seem to last well after the workout also.(just had a thought: maybe adding in 400-800mgs of SAMe for extra mood enhancement) No tunnel vision/fogginess that i got from Ultima from drinking to quickly either.

[email protected]

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to all that are following!!

Today's workout : [color= blue] BACK[/color]

Behind the neck pulldowns
1 warm up
10 x 120
10 x 130.

Lateral Pulldowns (regular grip)
10 x 130
10 x 150
10 x 150
10 140

Lateral pulldown(wide grip)
8 ?

Bent over barbell row
8 ...did not really feel like doing them

Seated cable rows
10 x 130
12 x 140
15 x 120

Shrugs did a warmup set of 185 x x 12 but remembered I did Shrugs FRi night w/ shoulders so i skipped them

Today i mixed the Focus XT with 6 ounces of water and drank right before entering the gym. Focus and concentration were there but motivation was not. I had it in my mind that i was going to the pool after the gym, so i pretty much hurried to get done and in the SUN

Tommorrow is an off day..........

[email protected]

X-Tren = Alpha...... Alpha = No care about pain...... No care about pain = Workouts that reign....

so.....

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest and Tri's

Did chest and tri's today. First off it was not an ordinary workout. I went to the neighbor hood gym which is currently being doubled in size. Unfortunately, EVERYTHING was moved in different rooms because of the construction. (the free weights were actually in a room w/ brand new hardwood floors ) So it was a little hard getting started and finding everything- not to mention i was a little pressed for time. Anyways i drank my FocusXT with 20ounces of water (pre and intra w/o). I've been alternating every day by this method and drinking it all pre w/o and i find this too be a little better.

TRI's
Reverse grip pushdown
10/10/8

Ez bar Tri extension (incline)
8/8/8

1 arm tricep extension(cable)
6/6/6/

V-bar pushdown

8/8/8/

CHEST:
Flat bench BB
185 X10
205 x8
225 x 6
(these did not feel right today ..shoulder was a little stiff-bone spurs)

Incline DB
70 X 10
80 X 10
85 X10

Incline Fly
10/10/8

Incline BB
195 x 8 x 3

Cable crossovers
2 sets

One note is ive never experienced any crash as of yet and actually feel alert and focused for some time after the w/o also

[email protected]

so.....

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BIs /Forearm

DBcurls
1 warm up
30 x 10
35 x 10
40 x 8

BB curls
95 x8
105 x8

Reverse curls(bb)
10/10/10

wrist curls
12/12/12

DB Hammer curls
40 x 10
40 x 10
45 x 8

Incline DB curls (25's)
to failure x2

Focus/concentration were on spot today.

[email protected]

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
very nice MW1 the focusXT rocks

nicee log so far

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The true Focus test!!!

SHOULDERS

Today's workout was a true test of Focus XT. I took my 15yo niece to the gym w/ me thinking that she had some weight training from her "body sculpting class" at school. However ,they apparently do not teach them ANY form in the class because for most of the exercises she had ZERO form. SOOOO.... I spent alot of the w/o going back and forth between helping here out ,then returning to my w/o(which I'm not used to doing) Focus,endurance and energy were still VERY good even with all the constant interuption.

Military press
1 warm up
135 x10
185 x 10
185 x 10

DB front raises
30 x10
35 x 10 x3

DB lateral side raises
25 x12
25x10
25 x7 (shoulder fely a little funny so i stopped)

Upright rows
(cable)
100 x 12
130 x 10
140 x10 x 2

then 2 set with rope 110 x8

Shrugs (this exercise was interupted alot because my niece needed alot of help w/ these)
BB shrugs
135 x 15
225 x10
275 x6

DB shrugs
75 x 10
80 x10

[email protected]

so.....

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
this stil going on? I couldnt find a date