Quick Review of 'RPM' by Applied Nutriceuticals (SAMPLE)

UKStrength

Applied Nutriceuticals: RPM (Radical Performance Maximiser)

What is it? (taken from Appliednutriceuticals.com)

RPM – A Breakthrough Pre-Workout formula in a class by itself: the world’s first Anabolic-Cognitive Energy System Enhancer (A-CESE): (Anabolic + Cognitive Psy-Stimulant).

RPM DELIVERS:

* Explosive energy without the jitters
* Intense mental focus
* Measurable strength increases
* Unparalleled pumps
* Suppressed estrogen
* Increased testosterone
* Thermogenic fat metabolization

RPM mimics the mechanisms and effects of experimental pharmaceutical-grade compounds called SARMs(Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators) which are being touted as a future class of drugs that will effectively replace traditional anabolic preparations due to their absence of negative side-effects.

All of this is accomplished using 100% safe herbal preparations in its ingredient profile. Results are noticed from the very first dose, plus RPM provides positive cumulative effects with continued use.​

Dosage:

For my weight, the sample pack advised to take 2-3 capsules. I know from my own experiences that I have a huge tolerance for stimulants...so I took all 5 :sgrin: on an empty stomach, 1 hour prior to training.

Training Performance:

This session corresponds with Post 170 in my log of IGF-2:

Day 22 of IGF-2

Energy

Energy was definitely up. I've been off all 'hardcore' stimulants for over a week now (ECA) and only having a coffee before training to give me a boost. The RPM replaced the coffee for today.

I was pretty much wired by the time I hit the gym! The energy buzz wasn't stupidly strong (like ECA) but I was performing everything a lot faster and I felt very focused all the way through training.

This wouldn't replace ECA for me in terms of energy (I think I'd adapt to it very fast, even at a high dosage), but it was nice as alternative to the coffee.

Strength

Strength was awesome this session.

I literally tore through my normal chest, triceps and forearms program (very high volume) making gains on every exercise. I could really explode the weights without too much effort, and when I reached muscle fatigue...believe me I had reached it!

Pumps

Pumps were very nice :) I've used pump products in the past (White Blood, NO Xplode, V12 turbo, Nitrix), liking white blood the best and NO Xplode the least.

Comparatively, RPM lay somewhere in the middle. It wasn't the best pump product I've had but certainly no slouch! My chest was nicely pumped very quickly into the session (just after my pushups to warm up) and stayed that way well after I'd finished.

Endurance

This is where RPM really shone for me. I could not believe how little rest I needed between sets, cutting my normal rest in half (2 mins -> < 1 min). This was between super-setted exercises (flat dumbell press and flies) working in a heavy rep range (5 rep max). Normally I need every last second of that 2 min period to recover, today 1 min seemed like forever! Awesome stuff.

Mood

Aggression was definitely up.

I've noticed a steady improvement in aggression and libido whilst on IGF-2 for the last 3 weeks, but today I was definitely more focused and driven to push the weight harder. I was certainly in a 'get the F*** out of my way' mood in the gym and it helped set a few more PRs.

Overall Thoughts

RPM ticks a lot of boxes in my book, strength, aggression, pumps and energy were all excellent for only one use.

I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a boost in the gym, if you're very tolerant to stimulants like me then it may not be the ultimate choice but I'd certainly not overlook this as a very affordable addition to pre-workout supplementation.

Till next time.

UKStrength (Rick).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review!

Thank you for taking the time to do such a comprehensive review of a sample, Rick :)

I've found that with the reformulated version of RPM, the recommended dosage is adequate enough to see effects (whereas, with the old formulation, that was when I was going up to 5-6 caps).

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Nice Review. I'll have to give it a try.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A+ Review brotha.

I think the RPM coupled with your IGF was probably amazing.

UKStrength

A+ Review brotha.

I think the RPM coupled with your IGF was probably amazing.
It was pretty sick mate, I think there'll have to be some sort of monster AP stack in my PCT :D

...IGF-2, Drive, RPM and NeoVAR Recomped? Could be fun :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was pretty sick mate, I think there'll have to be some sort of monster AP stack in my PCT :D

Yeah, that stack is ALWAYS fun :D (I never get tired of it)! :woohoo:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Nice Review!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established

exactly what i was thinking!! except without the drive. i'll post up and let you guys know how it goes!

:banana:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Great review indeed bud! :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers: