CEL's Suppress-C Log

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
CEL's Suppress-C (and Formestane added 6/6/09) Log & Focus XT by SNS

I've been given the opportunity to log an idea I championed a while ago - a transdermal bEAT product.

Goal: get rid of the VAT (visceral adipose tissue) I've picked up on my abdominal area. I have decent definition in my abs (some sub-Q fat) but my stomach really sticks out past my waist.
I'm pretty sure bEAT will help me in this regard.

Pretty stupid looking am I. Lean in my upper body. Have ab definition to speak of but pretty much my stomach looks really soft all the time. (Since if I'm at a pool, for example, my abs are never flexed.)

The root cause of this is diet and insulin level. My diet this spring was off and on but I started the year off on the wrong foot after the holidays with this VAT. I started to clean things up in late Feb/early March and was able to get my stomach back to a place I felt pretty good about for a spring break trip in early April.

Since then I've fallen off the wagon again and am back to where I started '09.
I have gone WAY overboard on carbs (way over 100 grams). Esp. when using stuff like P'slin. I'm often using them as a license to eat high GI carbs out the wahzoo at random times (not even pre-WO). I'm also mis-using the carb type pre-WO.
Friends have noticed. Someone last weekend asked if something was wrong - pointing at my stomach (as in was I binge eating because of XYZ). :(

So I know what caused it and have been trying to correct but seems to be very very slow at this point.
In comes CEL with a good opportunity. I seem to be a good candidate to test this stuff.

Stats: 5'11" 170 lbs (as of 5/31/09)
Hips: 31.0"
Waist at bellybutton: 32.5"
(Ugh 1.5" bigger on the waist. That's a bad predictor for cardiovascular system issues - waist to hip ratio much above 1.)

Goal: get waist down at least a half inch during this test.

Application: to inside of arms, chest, and abs as those are the areas I keep hairless. Will look to spread out to fully absorb everything.
Will attempt application in the morning after a shower and likely after I get home from the gym (after a shower).
I have an brush I use to scrub my back (acne) that I will use to exfoliate the skin where the Supp-C will be applied.

The AM application could be tricky. I don't want to smell bad at work and I've gotten some negative comments on dermals I've used in the past.
If I'm forced to abandon the AM application, I will move to applying before I lift. That won't be after a shower. But I will be able to hydrate the skin with water so that the absorption is at least somewhat improved.
Will have to think through a post-WO shower if I have to go through that protocol. Anyway.

Training: time under tension
M - off, gym retarded
Tu - biceps/delts
W - legs
Th - triceps
F - off
Sa - chest
Su - back/traps

Uh no real ab workout to speak of. Should probably try at some point.
I'm not doing cardio but maybe once a week on the weekend.
Reason is the amount of time I'm at work - 12 hrs a day (or more) so I hit the gym REALLY late relative to when I have to get up in the morning (5:45). If I do cardio during the week - I'm probably in the 5 hr sleep range.

Diet:
Dunno what to say it's so varied. I'm quite pinched for time during the week because of work hours and the gym. I'm often home for maybe 30 mins at night before I go to bed. Gotta get on the internet and see what all is going on.
What that has done is pushed me into 3 shakes a day. One first thing (Muscle Milk if I have it), and one pre and post-WO (Optimum or some regular whey). The pre and post is where I get retarded with high GI carbs.
I'm trying to slowly back away from that practice.
I get my first meal at about 6:45 or 7:30 - lately 6:45. Just depends on how fast I get ready in the morning - if too slow I have to wait until after the 7:15am meeting at the plant.
2nd meal is most likely 11 or so. That's the norm. for lunch and I don't have meetings or sh*t then. Optimum time would be 10 or so but that's prime time for a meeting.
3rd meal is 3 if I'm lucky. Sometimes 4 or 4:30 if it's a bad day.
4th meal is pre-WO on those days - it's probably in the 7 to 7:30 range. If a bad day - more like 8:30 or 9. :ugh1:
5th meal is post-WO maybe 30 mins. after I lift (when I get home).
6th meal is only once in a blue moon before bed - maybe a half hr after post-WO.

So I'm a pretty high amount of protein shakes per day - 60%. I'm getting a pretty good amount of protein, about 200 grams when I've counted.
Fat is pretty fair. I am using a lot of nuts and peanut butter now.
Carbs is what is killing me. Mainly the 3rd and 4th meals. 3rd because if I'm irritated or feeling lethargic or something - I'll go for the higher GI stuff.
I'm embarrassed to post how much I've counted on some days - I should know better. :smashfreakB:

I'll try and update this a few times a week with thoughts and experiences. I don't think I'll be updating lifting stats and the like as I'm not sure it's applicable but will see what happens.
Promise to have an after post with pics and thoughts for sure just am not sure I can be as active as most people.

CEL - please let me know if I'm not logging in enough (have Steve email me) but please recognize how much I'm working (economist for Big Oil) and the majority of my time during the week is work/gym/sleep/driving.

That's about it. Attached some pics from this morning. You should see the difference in my waist and hips. And that I do have some ab definition.

I'm getting started today.
Thanks CEL!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so are you still logging this or are those pictures like before/after. or are the pictures before you gained weight and after you gained the weight. Either way I would be very interested in following along as I have been intersted in this product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my results so far have been better than the original retain.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I look forward to following along to see your results. Definately have to give you and steve the credit for this product idea. I have been using it myself and loving it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subscribing to keep you company :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
so are you still logging this or are those pictures like before/after. or are the pictures before you gained weight and after you gained the weight. Either way I would be very interested in following along as I have been intersted in this product.
I'm just starting - those are before pics, brah.

I hope it doesn't look like those are both before and after pics. That would be confusing.

Yup - let me know if you have any questions. I put my Mom on a homebrewed bEAT dermal in '07 that she had really good results on. It also worked for a female friend of mine later in '07.
I'm just now getting to use it myself as the bulk powder went away sometime in early '08 it seemed.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
my results so far have been better than the original retain.
I can't tell you how many places I emailed to get more bEAT. 1-F-A-S-T must hate seeing my email address. hahaha
Same for Custom.

No one had this stuff period. I'm really glad CEL brought this back to the market.

I look forward to following along to see your results. Definately have to give you and steve the credit for this product idea. I have been using it myself and loving it.
Oh yeah - thanks for getting around to making this product. Wish people would recognize what bEAT can do.

Subscribing to keep you company :)
I'll add my thoughts on Focus XT as I go, main.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I added Focus XT to the title as I got a tub of both Blue Raspberry and Pink Leomonade from SNS to play with.

Let me just say WOW the Blue Raz is awesome! Took some of that on Monday afternoon. I love the taste.

I love the way Focus makes me feel - mellow's me out. I find it works best for me in some high stress parts of my job. (Just wish I had it in Jan/Feb when the crap hit the fan....)

On to Suppress-C:
Have been applying first thing in the morning after my shower and then kinda before I go to bed.

I went to putting it on my abdomen/chest area to cover the citrus type smell with Aqua Di Gio. Can't really do that on my arms. One of the females I work with commented on Monday that I smelled strange. So punted on the arm application in the AM. Can still do that at night.

I haven't noticed anything really yet. No joint issues (not taking any other cortisol inhibitors or anything).

I only did some cardio on the first day of the log, 5-31, as the gym decided to start closing early this summer on Sunday's but I didn't realize it. ARG!

I worked out back on Monday, 6-1. OK work out. I'm working through something strange in my left shoulder but mainly left bicep. My bicep is pumped all the time. It gets really bad a few sets into back day. By the end of the workout - it's hurting my ability to push weight as my back isn't as sore as my arms.

Not sure what's going on, but it's a pain in the ass at the gym.

I don't have my workout book but that workout was:
t-bar rows; pullups; seated cable rows; wide grip lat pulldowns; and palms facing lat pulldowns (better stretch in the lats)

I worked out legs yesterday. Man they hurt this morning.
I warmed up with some cardio and light leg extensions. Then did squats, leg presses, hamstring curls, hyperextensions, and donkey calf raises.

Diet has been off and on. I upped the carbs yesterday because I love the energy on leg day (I need it). But am shooting for 20'ish per meal on most days.

I'm going to try to get in cardio on off days now since I found that made me feel better on Sunday (even though it was late).

One other thing is other supplements used:
Focus XT
Orange Triad
NOW's natural resveratrol
IBE's Reverse (one cap - sh*t is expensive)
NOW's Coconut oil caps
vitmain C
Designer Supps' Vigor
Optimum CoQ-10

Stimulants out the azz. I use them for energy and have for too long. Don't think this will change nor should it influence the log.

Other than that - for a WO I might hit up USP's DominATP, I do use Scivation's Xtend. I got a few creatines I rotate through every now and again. I got some Kemistry's Gakix. I love that stuff for strength.

That's pretty much it. I'm a supplement junkie but am trying to keep it simple during this log for my next cycle later in the summer.

I'm off to work. Later

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just starting - those are before pics, brah.

I hope it doesn't look like those are both before and after pics. That would be confusing.

Yup - let me know if you have any questions. I put my Mom on a homebrewed bEAT dermal in '07 that she had really good results on. It also worked for a female friend of mine later in '07.
I'm just now getting to use it myself as the bulk powder went away sometime in early '08 it seemed.
lol i kinda thought they were before after pictures. its alright man no harm done just wanted to know if i could follow along because im interested in this.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Didn't quite know this is what Suppress-C was. Looks like CEL's got a real peice of work here :)

Hey bro, if you dont mind me asking, im real curious...Why your nips seem a little puffy to me? Have you just got off a cycle or got some sort of estro-related bloat in the chest or something?

Whats your experience with AI's, you taken any transdermal Form before? Im thinking some transdermal form stacked with this would be real nice for some ab defination. Your waist and abs look quite similar to a guy at my gym, and I beleive his dodgy ab defination is a result of high cortisol from over training that he does. I really wish you the best with this product and hope you get something good out of it.

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
Use CEL's PCT im running it right now. Its CEL's PCT ASSIST/SUPPRESS-C td / SNS INHIBIT-E.Its a real good combo, suppress-c will help you in regards of that baby fat u got there lol. I had alot of fat to work with and its slimming me down good, keep in mind a good diet tho,that goes with anything. good luck bro

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Didn't quite know this is what Suppress-C was. Looks like CEL's got a real peice of work here :)

Hey bro, if you dont mind me asking, im real curious...Why your nips seem a little puffy to me? Have you just got off a cycle or got some sort of estro-related bloat in the chest or something?

Whats your experience with AI's, you taken any transdermal Form before? Im thinking some transdermal form stacked with this would be real nice for some ab defination. Your waist and abs look quite similar to a guy at my gym, and I beleive his dodgy ab defination is a result of high cortisol from over training that he does. I really wish you the best with this product and hope you get something good out of it.
I didnt notice any puffiness in the pics, but irregardless, Suppress-C + topical Formestane would be a real nice stack.

UKStrength

I have the same issue in my nips, it's only loose skin and I have it around my lower abs too.

If you don't mind me asking mate, did you lose a great deal of weight at some point? (jmh80)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

You are right brah. I've always had pretty small gyno from puberty. Never really had any issues.

Then AN's Drive came along... This was a year or so ago. Not on cycle - end of post cycle. I've never had an estrogen rebound. Cycle was Epi so nothing strange.

That at a real high dose, 9 or something caps, is what caused that. It was bad in both nipples. I used torem for a while and the right one went down. I took Epi after - that also seemed to help.
Hell I think I went with Rebound Reloaded. I probably went overboard but the itching and sh*t was terrible.
Left one moderated some - tried Cozmar's Eviscerate with a blend a friend gave me for prolactin and it seemed to help a bit more for the 1.5 weeks I used it. Then I spilled it all. :(

It's still pretty bad though as you can see. I've not posted about that before, I just realized.

I have some transdermal Form that CEL gave me. I want to use it on my chest to see how it does. I've never used Form.

Maybe I could add it in?
Didn't want to affect the Suppress-C run but I really want to reduce this gyno as it's embarrassing at the pool.

CEL - he brings a good point. What do you think of me adding Form?

Use CEL's PCT im running it right now. Its CEL's PCT ASSIST/SUPPRESS-C td / SNS INHIBIT-E.Its a real good combo, suppress-c will help you in regards of that baby fat u got there lol. I had alot of fat to work with and its slimming me down good, keep in mind a good diet tho,that goes with anything. good luck bro
Yup - thanks brah.

I didnt notice any puffiness in the pics, but irregardless, Suppress-C + topical Formestane would be a real nice stack.
It's there - if you want a different angle. I can send off-line.
:(

I have the same issue in my nips, it's only loose skin and I have it around my lower abs too.

If you don't mind me asking mate, did you lose a great deal of weight at some point? (jmh80)
No - go to my pictures log. I was in the 130 lbs range till 23.

This was an event that really aggravated pubetorial gyno.
Tri

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I left work so GD late yesterday (10pm - get there at 7am). So no gym.

Really tired today. So I skipped. Need sleep.

Later y'all.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didnt bother to quote you since the post was so long, but you should be fine adding in the topical formestane; if anything, should make for some nice synergy.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Would love to see the difference that the topical Form can make for whatever bit of puffiness/bloat you've got left, and see if it helps to improve the shape of your chest as well.

Wish you all the best if you do in some formestane bro.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this. Gonna add the topical Formestane in today.

2 squirts morning and night with the Suppress-C added to my chest. I believe the Formestane is more localized, correct?

Will keep the bEAT to my abs and arms.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

2 squirts morning and night with the Suppress-C added to my chest. I believe the Formestane is more localized, correct?

how much form you using?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I just put 2 squirts on my chest. So that's 25 mgs, right?

Will put the other 2 squirts before bed. Just going to run this bottle for 30 days.

Put Supp-C on my abs/obliques and as I said form on my chest.

Doing chest today. Then going to a cookout - good friend is making chicken kabob's! :D

Worked out biceps and delt's last night.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

If I am not mistaken, the topical formestane is systemic, not localized, but you are still probably best to apply it to that region for what you are using it for in case there may be some type of local effect.

BigT is far more knowledgable than myself on the subject though.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
man if you added in some RK-500 you would be in heaven :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If I am not mistaken, the topical formestane is systemic, not localized, but you are still probably best to apply it to that region for what you are using it for in case there may be some type of local effect.

BigT is far more knowledgable than myself on the subject though.
That was also some of my thought process.

Man - the addition of the 2 pumps of Form makes me smell REALLY strange, borderline bad.

Hope I don't get negative stuff from the females at work (including my boss).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
td formestane is localized, but i have found through experience that it does indeed have more effect at area of application. try drying off in front of fan after applying, one more thing i have found that really helps absorption. i always dry in front of fan.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man - the addition of the 2 pumps of Form makes me smell REALLY strange, borderline bad.
?? Both products have a lemonish, citrusy smell to them.

td formestane is localized, but i have found through experience that it does indeed have more effect at area of application. try drying off in front of fan after applying, one more thing i have found that really helps absorption. i always dry in front of fan.
You mean that it is not localized in general, but has localized effect, correct?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You mean that it is not localized in general, but has localized effect, correct?[/QUOTE]

dustin and i had this debate long time ago, he argued that the carrier has some drying effects on it's own. not sure i agree, but the effects are there. so yes i would agree with you.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm alive. This week was BAD at work.
Backfilled 2 other people that were gone - so worked 4 jobs or so (mine is near 2 anyway). Didn't leave work before 8pm any night.

I'll get back on it this weekend (gym/food). Am applying day and night.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Noticing anything interesting so far from the Suppress-C?

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Following on the journey.

Super interested in the reduction of pubescent gyno myself...

I had great results about 9 months ago on epi.
I think about 50% of the effects left me from epi, so my nipps still aren't completely normal.

let me know what else seems to help.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Noticing anything interesting so far from the Suppress-C?
It is definitely making me slightly warmer. Enough that I notice a bit of sweat as I'm finishing getting all my sh*t together and carrying it to the car.

(This is in the house - it's like 105 on the heat index around 11am. F'ing hot here!)

I'm not sure I'm seeing anything else. I'm not seeing any kind of joint issues from cortisol being too low.

Following on the journey.

Super interested in the reduction of pubescent gyno myself...

I had great results about 9 months ago on epi.
I think about 50% of the effects left me from epi, so my nipps still aren't completely normal.

let me know what else seems to help.
I tell ya brah - this form. seems to be working. My nipple is noticeable less puffy (to me) and definitely feels smaller. It feels smaller in diameter - not as much in thickness. It's definitely below dime sized in diameter now.

You can still see my nipple is puffy - don't mistake. But it HAS gone down.

I'm way excited!

Ok - let me update.

I think I wore myself the F out last week during the week. I didn't get more than 6 hrs sleep Mon through Thurs. I was at work way late but still hit the gym.

I went to the gym Friday night and went home to bed. My friends all texted me making fun of me for not going out. They ended up rolling a friend who just moved into a new house.
:disappointed:
Hate that I missed that.

I got up Saturday - went to the gym to workout chest and then went to New Orleans to watch their minor league baseball team. Good game but hotter than blue blazes at the start.

I didn't go down to the French Quarter afterward was so damn tired. We got back here kinda late - midnight. But I went straight to bed.
Sounded like I missed out from my weekend updates via my friends today.

Anyway - I worked out legs yesterday. Did squats and walking lunges back to back. :doh:
God my legs hurt today!

Diet has been OK considering the amount of work I've been putting in.

I took today off - I'm going to bed now. This is early for me.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to say the only way I made it through work last week with as much stuff as I had to crank out for management to review was FocusXT.

I was probably dosing way too much of it. 2 scoops at a time twice before big meetings during last week.

I did 2 scoops Mon through Thurs.

I love the blue raz too damn much!

I gotta ratchet back this week. I'm getting addicted to the blue raz. Focus. Gonna use all of it in like 6 days. LOL

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Still grindin'. Back and traps last night (6/16) and biceps and delts tonight (6/17).

Not sure about tomorrow night. Maybe legs.

Got a pool party on Saturday that I gotta work chest out before. hehe

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Still grindin'. Work has picked up again.

Awesome pool party last week that the neighbor's really complained about. LOL
We did have like 65 people.

Still lifting, still applying day and night. Still think my gyno is smaller.
Diet is still off and on - mainly due to the hours at work. And that I'm really tired a lot of the time.

I still get sh*t done - but I'm drained.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man, i still remember how amazed i was first time i used td formestane. btw i tried something that worked well for me, when applying to thighs and waist i put a pump of form and a pump of suppress-c in my hand and applied. i really like the effect this gives.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
man, i still remember how amazed i was first time i used td formestane. btw i tried something that worked well for me, when applying to thighs and waist i put a pump of form and a pump of suppress-c in my hand and applied. i really like the effect this gives.
I'm gonna have to try that.

The form is really working to raise my test - libido is way up and so is acne. ARG at the acne. I'm slightly more aggressive and cranky.

I'm really close to the end of the Suppress-C.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
For those following - sorry I got hit with a massive amount of work this last 2 weeks.

I'm done with the Supp-C. I've got maybe a day left of Form.

I'll wrap the log up this weekend. I like this stuff though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For those following - sorry I got hit with a massive amount of work this last 2 weeks.

I'm done with the Supp-C. I've got maybe a day left of Form.

I'll wrap the log up this weekend. I like this stuff though.
form and suppress-c are very versatile, along with all the other ways to use them combined with a good fatburner like meltdown, they make a great recomp stack.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Stats: 5'11" 170 lbs (as of 5/31/09)
Hips: 31.0"
Waist at bellybutton: 32.5"
(Ugh 1.5" bigger on the waist. That's a bad predictor for cardiovascular system issues - waist to hip ratio much above 1.)

Goal: get waist down at least a half inch during this test.
Final results - fail. :sick:

Weight is 178 lbs
Hips are 31.5"
Waist is 32.75".

Things were going well until I hit yearly business plan in mid/late June. The stress just killed my will power and thus diet.

I'll put some pics up but they aren't pretty.

I will say I like this stack. I could see some promising early results until the bottom fell out.

The form. did help lessen the size of the lump on my left nipple. You can still see I have gyno - but it's not as noticeable.

I would and will definitely use this stack again. As Big T said - there are some fatburners that would stack very well with Supp-C.

Thanks, CEL. Sorry I let you guys down. :(
Didn't anticipate I'd be working 15 hr. days for like 3 weeks straight.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Final results - fail. :sick:

Weight is 178 lbs
Hips are 31.5"
Waist is 32.75".

Things were going well until I hit yearly business plan in mid/late June. The stress just killed my will power and thus diet.

I'll put some pics up but they aren't pretty.

I will say I like this stack. I could see some promising early results until the bottom fell out.

The form. did help lessen the size of the lump on my left nipple. You can still see I have gyno - but it's not as noticeable.

I would and will definitely use this stack again. As Big T said - there are some fatburners that would stack very well with Supp-C.

Thanks, CEL. Sorry I let you guys down. :(
Didn't anticipate I'd be working 15 hr. days for like 3 weeks straight.
Life happens. I just hope that those following the log look at it in context and that it doesnt reflect badly on the products.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
its all good man better luck next time.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to post that I got a bottle to try on my 56 year old Mom. She's the one I gave my formulation of bEAT to a few years ago (dermal).

I forgot to send it to her back when but she got it a few days ago. She had awesome results last time.

I'll keep this updated as she calls me (she lives in Florida).

Also - forgot to finish the Focus XT review.

I LOVE the blue raz flavor. If you haven't tried this yet - do give it a shot.
:afro:

Focus itself is the best thing I've found that's not a harsh stimulant for something to keep me going through my work day.
I finished the tub SNS was kind enough to give me and went and bought another.