Maniac Feedback

  1. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,414
    Rep Power
    1407012
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    50.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Maniac Feedback


    Just wanted to let you guys know that with one scoop there is an immense increased in focus and recovery between sets with none of the sides associated with stims (i dont feel my heart beating like crazy, not jittery or anxious, i dont get out of breath). Ive been using this for about two weeks now.

    i can honestly say, and ive used jp8, shotgun v3, jack3d, etc (all the good ones) that this is my new favorite as most give me almost a distracting boost in energy, while this just primes my focus.

    the pumps seem to be enhanced as well, the only preWOs that ever really impressed me for pumps were v3 and sp250, but this certainly gives a better pump than something along the lines of jack3d.

    to conclude, if you love stims, id say jack3d or v3, if you just need a pick me up and laser sharp focus, go for maniac. clearly, im not huge on taking stimulants, so take my review for whats its worth if your a stim junkie. lastly, the price on this is great.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  2. New Member
    KmuL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    202
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    39.48%

    Thanks a ton for the review
  3. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,582
    Rep Power
    179395
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    24.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    good to know. since i like to take a seperate fatburner i'm not looking for a stim in my pre wo.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,414
    Rep Power
    1407012
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    50.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    good to know. since i like to take a seperate fatburner i'm not looking for a stim in my pre wo.
    it still contains stimulants at a low dose, it just doesnt give that stim'ed out feeling that i personally find distracting while lifting.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  5. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Just wanted to let you guys know that with one scoop there is an immense increased in focus and recovery between sets with none of the sides associated with stims (i dont feel my heart beating like crazy, not jittery or anxious, i dont get out of breath). Ive been using this for about two weeks now.

    i can honestly say, and ive used jp8, shotgun v3, jack3d, etc (all the good ones) that this is my new favorite as most give me almost a distracting boost in energy, while this just primes my focus.

    the pumps seem to be enhanced as well, the only preWOs that ever really impressed me for pumps were v3 and sp250, but this certainly gives a better pump than something along the lines of jack3d.

    to conclude, if you love stims, id say jack3d or v3, if you just need a pick me up and laser sharp focus, go for maniac. clearly, im not huge on taking stimulants, so take my review for whats its worth if your a stim junkie. lastly, the price on this is great.
    hey thanks for the review man!!!!

    have you tried it with glycobol? im wondering how they would stack up together being the pumps from each are great,
  6. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,414
    Rep Power
    1407012
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    50.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    hey thanks for the review man!!!!

    have you tried it with glycobol? im wondering how they would stack up together being the pumps from each are great,
    yea i got the trial size of glycobol and have been doing 1 serving a day whenever i remember to, today i forgot (not as convenient to dose since it has to be taken 30min pre food)

    anyway, yesterday i took glycobol before some noodles, chicken and broccoli then used maniac! and has a sensational chest and biceps pump
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  7. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    yea i got the trial size of glycobol and have been doing 1 serving a day whenever i remember to, today i forgot (not as convenient to dose since it has to be taken 30min pre food)

    anyway, yesterday i took glycobol before some noodles, chicken and broccoli then used maniac! and has a sensational chest and biceps pump
    nice bro im glad you enjoyed it!!!

    i just drink psline throughout the day and take glycobol pwo

    im on keto as well.
  8. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,556
    Rep Power
    1241208
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    29.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    heck the price and servings is reason enough to pick up a can.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  9. New Member
    KmuL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    202
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    39.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    heck the price and servings is reason enough to pick up a can.
    we figured it was perfect timing to roll this out
  10. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.13%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    good review man
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. is anyone else an egg maniac?
    By AntonG42O in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 04-28-2014, 05:09 AM
  2. AI Maniac
    By SweetLou321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 08:43 PM
  3. Nothing but a MANIAC!!
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 07:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in