My pre w/o review

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I have been on a bit of a mission recently to find a personal favorite pre w/o supplement. So here is what I have tried thus far

1. RPM
2. Blast
3. JP8
4. Superpump
5. Volumaize (free samples)
6. White Flood (powder and pill)
7. Jack3d
8. Maniac

OK, so overall I am going to base the review on basic impressions. My rankings for focus (just top 5)

1. White Flood
2. RPM
3. Jack3d
4. Maniac
5. JP8

Pump
1. RPM
2. JP8
3. Jack3d
4. White Flood
5. Maniac/Super Pump

Taste
1. Maniac
2. Jack3d
3. Blast
4. White Flood
5. Volumaize

Aggression
1. JP8 (by far)
2. White Flood
3. RPM
4. Jack3d
5. Nothing else

Overall
1. White Flood
2. Jack3d
3. Maniac
4. JP8
5. RPM

Have to say my top 5 are real good. However, many wear off really quickly in terms of days of use. I would highly recommend not using the same ones all the time and taking days off while using it.

Also, there was little to volumaize at all, and superpump damn near killed me. It is called superdump for a reason :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I have been on a bit of a mission recently to find a personal favorite pre w/o supplement. So here is what I have tried thus far

1. RPM
2. Blast
3. JP8
4. Superpump
5. Volumaize (free samples)
6. White Flood (powder and pill)
7. Jack3d
8. Maniac

OK, so overall I am going to base the review on basic impressions. My rankings for focus (just top 5)

1. White Flood
2. RPM
3. Jack3d
4. Maniac
5. JP8

Pump
1. RPM
2. JP8
3. Jack3d
4. White Flood
5. Maniac/Super Pump

Taste
1. Maniac
2. Jack3d
3. Blast
4. White Flood
5. Volumaize

Aggression
1. JP8 (by far)
2. White Flood
3. RPM
4. Jack3d
5. Nothing else

Overall
1. White Flood
2. Jack3d
3. Maniac
4. JP8
5. RPM

Have to say my top 5 are real good. However, many wear off really quickly in terms of days of use. I would highly recommend not using the same ones all the time and taking days off while using it.

Also, there was little to volumaize at all, and superpump damn near killed me. It is called superdump for a reason :)
Cheers for that :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AE, you should give Core Zap a try. I think you will likey!

walugi

walugi

Awards
awesome man! Big thanks!!

edit: haha crap, i accidentally gave reps to Guejsn as well :p

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AE, you should give Core Zap a try. I think you will likey!
really? I might have to give that a go, I am still searching. Kinda hping e-911 is another one to consider

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
superpump destroyed me. I got little out of it except for a major run to the toilet. However, I know some people do like it, however....ouch

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just took a look at core zap, seems very interesting. I love Geranium, always a strong effect for me

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coming to the end of my Core Zap supply and I am going to give IBEs X-Force a shot. Looks like a very straight forward stim!

Never used SuperDump250 but NO-Sh!tgun had me sweating and regretting!

walugi

walugi

Awards
Lol no sh!tgun did the same for me. I've also found that i'm more sensitive to caffeine now a swell. A large cup of coffee makes me want to espresso to the toilet cubicle.

Is this normal?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol no sh!tgun did the same for me. I've also found that i'm more sensitive to caffeine now a swell. A large cup of coffee makes me want to espresso to the toilet cubicle.

Is this normal?
If your cup of Joe is the first thing you have in the morning...then yes. All it is doing is jump starting the metabolism. The same would probably happen with anything you had first thing in the morning.

walugi

walugi

Awards
If your cup of Joe is the first thing you have in the morning...then yes. All it is doing is jump starting the metabolism. The same would probably happen with anything you had first thing in the morning.
Ah, yeah it is usually quite early but not usually within an hour of eating breakfast