Wiltered's RPM + Cissus Drol + Yohimbine-Hcl + Geranamine Summer Recomp Log...

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys I thought I would log this to contribute here. I'll be using the following supplements:

RPM
Cissus Drol
Yohimbine-hcl
Geranamine (DMAA powder)

My main base for this Cycle is the Cissus Drol which will last 30 days, So I will only log my experience from all of these for 1 month, although the other supplements will last another month or so apart from my Y-hcl. At the end of 2 months or so If i have more info to add here I will update it for sure.

Goals: Fat Loss, particularly around obliques area, Recomp and if possible to add on 3-5pounds with the help of the Cissus Drol. Current bodyfat is around 12.5%

Dosing Guidelines:
RPM: 2-3 caps pre-workout days only.
Y-hcl: 2-3 2.5mg caps Daily depending on tolerance, 5mg Pre-workout
Geranamine (dmaa powder): 25-40mg Pre-workout only
Cissus Drol: 3 caps everyday

Workouts will be roughly 2-3 per week. I will be reporting effects on the following:

Strength, Fatloss, Vascularity, Libido, Muscle Density/Hardness.

I will try and keep details in my updates brief but simple for the moment because of lack of time on my hands, I would rather finish my log with slightly less info on each update then neglect it. I hope this may be useful and will try and post my results 2-3 times per week as honestly as possible.

Thanks guys, And i hope you enjoy my log. :wave2:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will be watching.

Be aware that you can NOT tell your body where to lose the fat; it goes from all over, a bit like emptying water from a pool. Re recomping, make sure that your DIET is right on, since this is what will predominantly determine your results from this.

And if you have any questions fire away.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Fan-Frikkin-Tastic

---=[Day 1]=---

Took 2 pills of Cissus Drol yesterday to kick things off, but today is my proper day. My Y-hcl unfortunately is delayed by a day, so I will be receiving it on Tuesday hopefully, I will add this into my cycle soon as it arrives :)

Workout: Biceps
Supplements Taken: 25mg of Geranamine, 3 Pills RPM and 1 Cissus Drol 1 hour pre-workout.

Strength/Endurance: Bearing in mind that just two months ago I was on holiday for 1month, and due to not getting enough calories, my weight dropped around 21pounds, so I lost some strength...My strength has definately increased in this biceps workout, by My estimation, I feel I can now add an extra 5pounds onto my Barbell Curls. My reps on EACH SET have increased by roughly 1-3 reps compared with my last Bicep workout.
Pump: Best pump i've had in the last 4-6months.
Vascularity: Noticed 2 veins on the side of my forearms that are trying to pop out, they normally NEVER show. So this is great.
Libido: Slightly up. I can tell when my Libido is increasing as its more easier to get boners.
Mood/Focus/Motivation: Best workout i've had in months, Mental clarity is so great after taking these supplements, I just feel like im walking around with my Middle Finger Up to the world and couldn't give a damn about anything. Its great to feel care-free :)
Fatloss: Felt leaner this morning then I have in the last 5 days, more on this later when I get something noticable to report.

Guejsn: Thanks for dropping in and for the great advice, my diet and workouts are nailed down best I can

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
---=[Day 4]=---

Workout: Chest + 3 Sets for Triceps at the End
Supplements Taken: 30mg of Geranamine, 3 Pills RPM and 1 Cissus Drol 1 hour pre-workout.

Strength/Endurance: Flat bench press was up by about 1 extra plate (not entirely sure how much the plates weigh) for 3 full sets, a PR for me since getting back from holiday...
Pump: Good pump, but not as intense as last week.
Vascularity: Got a vein on the side of my triceps that was closer to my skins surface then I have noticed before, i know im dropping bodyfat slowly thats most likely why.
Libido: Able to get it up more easily, definately increasing, w00t w00t!
Mood/Focus/Motivation: Great workout, motivation is definately increased since start of the cycle. Hope it increases though, chest workouts at my gym are the most boring, but hey...no shortcuts in bodybuilding. Its gotta be done!
Fatloss: Staying lean and getting slightly leaner particularly around the abs, As i've been expecting, early days just yet...Another week and im sure things will be better :)

Strength on my Tricep pulldowns is definately up and has increased slightly since my last workout which is great, as progress for me on this is very slow. I think i have slightly weak triceps. So im very happy about the strength increase on my Triceps pulldowns thats been up since the last 2 weeks, very happy about that :) Well....until my next update on Saturday, thanks for reading guys!

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
---=[Day 8]=---

Workout: Shoulders
Supplements Taken: 30mg of Geranamine, 3 Pills RPM and 1 Cissus Drol 1 hour pre-workout.

Strength/Endurance: Definately had extra strength to push roughly 2 more reps on each and every set I did for all 3 exercises for my Shoulders. On one exercise i broke a PR and pushed an extra 5lb's for one set which is great.
Pump: Noticably better on the supplements then without them.
Vascularity: Slightly increased from the start of the cycle. Must be the Cissus drol. Veins in my hands are staying nicely visible and thick for most of the day, this only used to happen with me when I used to weigh a skinny 105pounds. Also veins in my left forearm appear noticably closer to my skin, never had that before. Hoping vascularity will improve over next 3 weeks.
Libido: Loving the random wood, harder and longer morning wood, libido is DEFINATELY increased. Love it!Mood/Focus/Motivation: DMAA is definately giving me increased motivation and focus during my workouts, Feel real confident even hours after my workout, definately feeling it.
Fatloss: Keeping lean and slightly leaner compared to start of the cycle.

Posted this update 2 days late, workout was on Saturday but didn't have time to post my update. Next workout in 2 days.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
---=[Day 10]=---

Workout: Triceps
Supplements Taken: 35mg of Geranamine, 3 Pills RPM and 1 Cissus Drol 1 hour pre-workout.

Strength/Endurance: Set Another PR. Close grip bench press, I was able to push up my weights by one whole bar, for 8-9 reps for the first set. Tricep extensions, I had a PR by being able to push out an extra 2 reps on each 3 sets for that also. Good endurance I think :)
Pump: Same as last workout, feels good, but had better when I ran the RPM/Drive stack daily.
Vascularity: Noticed a vein on my right tricep quite close to my skin which I've never noticed before, and A vein in my left shoulder is starting to become slightly more visible. I used to have this visible when I weighed 105pounds last year. I've got good vascularity in my genes from my Father which im damn proud of, I thank God for that.
Libido: Random wood is still there, easier to get woodies
Mood/Focus/Motivation: DMAA is giving me better motivation and confidence for definately, and long lasting REAL clean energy/buzz.
Fatloss: Staying lean so far, no noticable changes last few days to report.

Since start of the Cycle and since starting RPM for this past month, I've had PR's in every workout i've done. Ordered 2 tubs of some quality protein To add into my diet to help pack on some mass for the next 3 months which I'll be starting tomorrow. Taking total of roughly 50-60grams from this per day. Okay, since im quite happy today, attaching a funny video into my update to spice things up a bit lol. Enjoy

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Strength/Endurance: Set Another PR. Close grip bench press, I was able to push up my weights by one whole bar, for 8-9 reps for the first set. Tricep extensions, I had a PR by being able to push out an extra 2 reps on each 3 sets for that also. Good endurance I think :)

Vascularity: Noticed a vein on my right tricep quite close to my skin which I've never noticed before, and A vein in my left shoulder is starting to become slightly more visible. I used to have this visible when I weighed 105pounds last year. I've got good vascularity in my genes from my Father which im damn proud of, I thank God for that.
Great stuff on the PRs!

105lb! DAMN, that IS tiny for a guy! 26.8kg/59lb gain (if mostly LBM) in less than a year; you've come a long way for sure!

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Yep...I sure have come a damn long way the last 12months.

---=[Day 18]=---

Workout: Chest + Triceps
Supplements Taken: 35mg of Geranamine, 3 Pills RPM and 1 Cissus Drol 1 hour pre-workout.

Strength/Endurance: Strength is definately there, had a solid workout, On my Tricep Pulldowns I pushed 5 plates for 4 reps which is more then last week, a little PR for me.
Pump: Good, nothing special this workout.
Vascularity: Getting slightly more vascular in my left forearm which I have never had before. Cant wait to see my Vascularity by the end of the cycle in 12 days time. veins in both my hands in the first half of my fingers are more promiment like they used to be when I was 60lb's lighter, so Vascularty is increasing. Woop!
Libido: Definately getting more erections through the day. Libido is raging.
Mood/Focus/Motivation: Definately up as normal, able to push that extra rep or 2 with RPM and the DMAA.
Fatloss: Jeans are slightly more looser on me, My sides of my abs appear slightly more leaner n the bottom of my abs appear little leaner also.

So far .... very impressed with the Cissus Drol and the RPM DMAA. unfortunately My Yohimbine hcl got "lost" in the post from the person I ordered it from and they/ve disappeared so its cocked up my fatloss goals for this month, no harm, just gotta keep up my HIIT twice a week and keep my diet in check. Cissus Drol is keeping me lean quite well. Until my next update on Sunday. Thanks for reading.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Fan-Frikkin-Tastic Workout...

---=[Day 22]=---

Workout: Biceps
Supplements Taken: 40mg of Geranamine, 3 Pills RPM and 1 Cissus Drol 1 hour pre-workout.

Strength/Endurance: Yet some more PR's. 1st PR was my Standing Barbell Curls, pushed 11 reps on my first set as opposed to the 9 I just about manage, strength on this is definately up slightly. 2nd PR was on my Single handed seated Dumbell Conentration curls, i've definately added a +5 lb's onto my lifts.
Pump: One of my best Bicep pumps in recent months, felt great!
Vascularity: Definately increased since the start of the cycle, veins in my left forearm are more promiment then I have ever seen them, I now have my vein in my right shoulder near the top coming out nicely, Crazy vascularity in my hands most hours of the day like I had back last year when I was a skinny little twig.
Libido: Bonerific! Loving the libido boost from the bromo in the Cissus Drol.
Mood/Focus/Motivation: Felt very aggressive today, focus and motivation is there, and the usual "I dont give a rats ass about anything right now" attitude with the DMAA. Great as usual.
Fatloss: Coming along great, I would say i've definately leaned out around the abs as I was hoping I would, something I expect from an AI in my supplements, fat around waist generally seems lower then when I started the Cissus drol 3 weeks ago. Keeping lean daily on my abs, I can see it :)

3 people complimented me in the past 2 days on looking slightly leaner, my best compliment was from my mom saying my Jeans look like they're falling off because there quite loose from my Waist haha. So thats for this update, 1 more week to go, cant wait to finish and post up a final review. So far i've had PR's in each and every workout.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
---=[Day 26]=---

Workout: Triceps
Supplements Taken: 40mg of Geranamine, 3 Pills RPM and 1 Cissus Drol 1 hour pre-workout.

Strength/Endurance: Strength was about the same as my last Tricep workout, no significant changes here to report for this workout unfortunately.
Pump: Not any better then last Tricep workout. Little disappointed.
Vascularity: Holding strong which im happy about.
Libido: Libido can be up on day and a little down the next day, not a problem, only 4 more days to go till I finish now.
Mood/Focus/Motivation: Not much change, Can definately feel the effects from the DMAA though.
Fatloss: Waist is definately keeping lean, will report back in detail when i finish my Cissus Drol in 4 days time.

Todays workout was good but It somehow lacked that extra drive and some strength, I really need some big PR's in my bench over the next few months. Took my chest n back hair off today with a trimmer and My upper body and shoulders are filling out nicer than I thought, Chest and triceps are coming along better slowly, biceps have gone thicker this month a bit and so have my forearms.

Okay guys, 4 more days to go then i'll do a final review of how it all went and any changes to my weight and fat loss. Cheers :)

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
---=[Day 30]=---

Workout: Back
Supplements Taken: 45mg of Geranamine, 3 Pills RPM and 1 Cissus Drol 1 hour pre-workout.

Strength/Endurance: 2 More PR's to end the cycle. Was able to pump out more reps on my Bent over barbell rows, was able to fairly comfortably push out an extra 2 reps in each set, and in my single handed dumbell rows my strength has definately shot up by 5lb's i estimate, Could comfortably pull out 10-12 reps on each set.Pump: I never really notice much pumps in my back muscles, but hey, no biggie as long as my strength n size grows.
Vascularity: Vascularity is up since start of my Cissus drol.
Libido: Noticed after week 2 libido was up and down.
Mood/Focus/Motivation: Aggression is definately up and my drive is definately there. Great!
Fatloss: Waist is definately down a notch.

Still got one more day worth of pills left for my Cissus drol, but Im writing a final review in my next post.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
---=[Final Review]=---

Changes In Weight: None! :)
Recomped? Definately!

I think im happy with how this went, sure I didn't drop fat and add 4-5lb's onto my body But I did only 2 cardio sessions during this entire cycle because of time constraints, and my calories were around 200 or so lower then I had expected, But My goal of dropping fat around the waist has DEFINATELY been reached. I would estimate a -0.5 inches have been lost around my waist, And my biceps, triceps, chest and shoulders have definately gone a little thicker and stronger, I've had PR's the entire month as you can see...

I received a compliment in the gym from a buddy saying I look a little bigger, I have increased vascularity as I had when I used to weigh 105lb's so i KNOW i have lost fat/water, my chest looks a touch leaner and in better shape, my guess is from the AI in the Cissus drol.

So now...just keep hitting the weights, keep my protein intake high and try and pack on 8-10lb's in the next 2months. Thanks guys for reading my log.