Competitive Edge Labs- PCT Assist 5 lbs. of muscle in 30 days

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If your reading this, then you know what this log is going to be about! Getting bigger and stronger in one month with CELs PCT Assist

Before I get started on this mission I want to thank CEL for the opportunity to run this product as a standalone. I appreciate the opportunity and look forward to giving everyone an honest, interesting, and fun log to follow along. At the end of this log I hope to have gained significant strength and 5 lbs. of lean muscle! Reps to everyone who is subbed and please feel free to give any suggestions, tips, feedback, etc. throughout the log.

Background

I've been training for just under a year and a half. I've experienced some great gains considering that for about 5 months I was doing a lot of distance running (about 25-30 miles a week). This log is a last ditch effort before my July 11th wedding to add on some muscle and get stronger on all lifts. My workouts during this log will probably follow a 4 or 5 day split. I know this is probably not the most ideal split for gaining strength or mass but I want these gains to be as lean as possible. Enough about all of that, here is some info on the weapon of choice for this project!!!

PCT Assist is designed to help increase natural testosterone levels during the period of Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) or as part of a natural testosterone enhancement regimen.

Why Choose PCT Assist?
PCT Assist contains precise ratios of active ingredients at proper dosages and correct standardizations in order to help optimize natural testosterone levels along with helping to control estrogen. There are no filler ingredients; every active in PCT Assist is specifically dosed to help you maximize your results.

PCT Assists cost effective formula can help save you money by eliminating the need to have to purchase numerous stand alone products to get the proper amounts of actives included in the PCT Assist formula.

PCT Assist Benefits:

Optimize Natural Testosterone
Improved Estrogen Management
Improves Libido
Help Preserve Muscle Gains
Improved Strength, Recovery, & Lean Muscle
Ideal for PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) or Natural Testosterone Enhancement Regimens
Cost Effective + Adequately Dosed + Standardized Potencies = Natural Testosterone Support Solution

Examining the Ingredients:

Trans Resveratrol (50%)
Trans Resveratrol is a natural compound that is found in the skin of red grapes. It has a number of overall health benefits due to its antioxidant properties and is well know for its cardiovascular benefits, but the primary reason for its inclusion in PCT Assist is for its potential to help control estrogen and maximize natural testosterone levels.

Trans Resveratrol works at the receptor level to block estrogen receptors. The benefit there is two fold as it helps eradicate estrogen while also helping to boost natural testosterone production. It is a unique compound in that it has the capability of modulating estrogen receptors as well as controlling aromatase.

Quercitin (95%)
Quercitin is included in PCT Assist because it is a natural inhibitor of estrone sulfase. The benefit there is two fold as by helping to inhibit estrone sulfase, it helps with the absorption of resveratrol and icariin and also enhances the anti-estrogenic activity of the product.

In addition to the primary reasons for the inclusion of quercitin in PCT Assist, quercitin also has a variety of other overall health benefits. It is a flavonol that exhibits potent antioxidant effects and has anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine properties.

Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) is a naturally occurring phytochemical found such vegetables as broccoli and cabbage. It is included in PCT Assist due to its effect on modulating estrogen metabolism. I3C is thought to help increase beneficial estrogen metabolites while decreasing the ?bad? estrone metabolites.

Icariin (60%) (Horny Goat Weed)
Icariin is derived from Horny Goat Weed. There are numerous standardizations available, but for the purpose of inclusion in PCT Assist, we selected the ultra potent 60% extract.

Icariin is thought to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as help improve sex drive, making it an excellent addition during the post cycle therapy period. In addition, it is thought that two of the metabolites of icariin may be potent estrogen receptor antagonists, making it even more synergistic with resveratrol.

Coleus Forskohlii (10% Forskolin)
Coleus Forskohlii is included in PCT Assist to help signal optimal testosterone levels and help improve body composition.

Piperine (95%)
Piperine is included in the PCT Assist formula due to its ability to enhance absorption of nutrients and phytochemicals in the intestines. It is also thought to inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, which is an enzyme that degrades resveratrol.

PCT Assist Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Trans Resveratrol (50%) ? 600 mg
Quercitin (95%) ? 600mg
Indole 3 Carbinol ? 175 mg
Horny Goat Weed (standardized fro 60% Icariin) ? 150 mg
Coleus Forskohlii (10% Forskolin) ? 100 mg
Piperine (95%) ? 20 mg

PCT Assist Other Ingredients:
Magnesium Stearate

PCT Assist Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules twice daily spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart, preferably with meals. Do not use for more than 6 to 8 weeks without at least a 4 week break between cycles.

Tomorrow I will be posting more details on nutrition, workout plan, and supplementation. I will have weekly pics and weigh ins.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been using this product since Feb, solid product. Sub'd.

P.S the new one (the one you're taking) has 40% icariin not 60%, but it's up from 150mg to 250mg per dose.

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been using this product since Feb, solid product. Sub'd.

P.S the new one (the one you're taking) has 40% icariin not 60%, but it's up from 150mg to 250mg per dose.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to this! I've set high expectations for this next month....

Subbed Longhorn
Glad to have you along! Should I take anything out of the ordinary with PCT Assist for overall health? (in addition to my multi, is it necessary for any liver support?)

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I got the PCT Assist this morning and here's what it looks like!

[size=+2]30 Day Plan[/size]

[size=+2]Diet-[/size]

About 20 calories per pound of body weight, which is going to be around 3700 calories per day. Protein is going to be about 1.5 grams per lb. of body weight, equaling about 280 grams per day. I'll be consuming roughly 300-400 grams of carbs; I am pretty sensitive to carb intake so this is where I'll be tweaking the most depending on how much bodyfat I'm gaining. Fat is going to be high as well, around 135 grams per day. I won't be posting the macros every day, but will have a food log that includes my meals and the time of day it was eaten.

[size=+2]Supplementation-[/size]

CEL PCT Assist
Creatine
CL White Flood/Vasocharge (pre-workout)
Animal Stak (multi-vitamin)
Whey Protein
12 Hour Protein Blend (casein, egg, whey)
Xtend (pre-workout, intra, and post)

[size=+2]Workout Split[/size]

It's going to be a lot of strength work, with 5 sets for most workouts and rep ranges of 6 the first week, 5 the 2nd, 4 the 3rd, and lastly 3 reps.

Monday- Legs/Calves
Tuesday- Chest
Wednesday- off
Thursday- Back/Calves
Friday- Shoulders/Traps
Saturday- Arms
Sunday- off

Also, will be doing abs and cardio throughout the log but it will depend upon time and will vary.The cardio will be LISS and hopefully pretty limited, no HIIT for this one as I want to try and build muscle and strength.

There it is, feel free to give me some critiques and advice if you see anything!

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day One

Here is the nutrition for today, Sunday is one of my day's off from the gym.

[size=+2]Day One Nutrition[/size]

7:15- Creatine, 1 serving of Xtend
8:30- PCT Assist, 3 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, slice of low fat cheese, 1/2 cup of egg salad
12:45- 21 Mrs. Paul's Fish Sticks, Multi-vitamin pack
4:45- 1 scoop of whey protein, 1 cup of whole fat milk
7:00- PCT Assist, 8 oz. of boneless skinless chicken breast, 1 cup of brown rice, bowl of spinach with fat free dressing
9:30- 1 scoop of 12 hour protein in water

Tomorrow will be the first day in the gym during this log.....Leg Day!

[youtube]Hxa_kj2aBCU[/youtube]

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Not too much to note about PCT Assist yet, it is only the 2nd day. I can say that the dosing has been pretty simple, just 3 smaller sized capsules twice a day with a meal. I did set some new PR's for legs and now have a good idea of where I want to be at the end of this log. I just started lifting legs about a month ago so they are definitely my weak point and I hope to see a huge gain in strength and size by the end of this 30 days. Here is the nutrition and workout. Diet is looking really sloppy today but I hope to clean it up a little tomorrow.

4:30- Creatine, Vasocharge
5:00- (pre-workout) 2 servings of Xtend, 1 apple
6:30- (post-workout) 1 serving of Xtend, 2 slices of angel food cake
7:15- 1 cup of whole fat milk, 1 scoop of whey (30 grams)
8:00- 2 McDonald's breakfast burritos, 1 hasbrown, PCT Assist
2:00- Burger King Double BK stacker, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Large Fry, multi-vitamin
6:30- slice of low fat cheese
7:15- 8 oz. of boneless, skinless chicken breast, small spinach salad with fat free dressing, 1 cup of brown rice, PCT Assist
9:00- 1 scoop of 12 hour protein

[size=+2]Legs[/size]

5 minute warm up on the stationary bike followed by some light weight BB squats

Squats

5 sets- 155 x 6, 175 x 6, 175 x 6, 175 x 6, (185 x 6 PR)

Leg Press

4 sets- 300 x 12, 390 x 6, 480 x 6, (480 x 6 PR)

Single Leg Extension

3 sets- 50 x 6, 70 x 6, 80 x 6

Romanian Deadlift (I had no gloves/straps, disappointing my grip kept giving out)

3 sets- 135 x 6, 145 x 6, 155 x 6

Single Leg Kneeling Hamstring Curl

3 sets- 50 x 6, 60 x 6, 50 x 6

Tomorrow is Chest day, hope to hit it as hard as I did legs!

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Woke up really tired, so we decided to skip the morning workout and do it after work. Felt great in the gym and put up some good numbers for my standards, hit chest and then abs. The only downer for the day is.....I forgot to bring my PCT Assist to work, so I missed the morning dose; and my diet was a little rough AGAIN! haha, it will be back on track though, I'm already starting to see the negative effects of eating so unhealthy. Anyways, here is the diet and workout.

7:00- Creatine
8:00- 2 McDonald's breakfast burritos, 1 hasbrown
1:30- 15 chicken wings, celery w/ranch dressing (Hurricane wings, Jamaican Jerk!), multi-vitamin
6:00- 4 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast, 1/2 cup of brown rice, 2 slices of Arnold Health Nut bread, 1 slice of low fat cheese, PCT Assist
7:45- (pre-workout) 2 servings of Xtend, an apple
9:15- (post-workout) 1 serving of Xtend, 2 slices of angel food cake
9:45- 2 scoops of whey
10:45- 3 whole eggs, 1 slice of low fat cheese, 1/2 cup of brown rice

[size=+2]Chest[/size]

5 minute warm up on the treadmill

Rest Periods: 2-3 minutes

Warm Up: 30 lbs. Flat DB Chest Press x 15 (2 sets, slow and controlled)

Flat DB Chest Press

5 sets- 75 x 6, 85 x 6, 85 x 6, 85 x 4, 80 x 5

Incline BB Chest Press

4 sets- 135 x 6, 135 x 6, 140 x 6, (145 x 5 then w/out rest 95 x 8)

Decline BB Chest Press

4 sets- 135 x 7, 155 x 6, (175 x 4 then w/out rest 135 x 7)

Free Motion Standing Chest Flye/Press (more of a standing chest press, felt really good and gave me a great pump)

2 sets- 7.5 x 15, 12.5 x 15

[size=+2]Abs[/size]

Double Crunch Machine

3 sets- 30 x 10, 40 x 10, 50 x 10

Crunch supersetted with Chest Flye (w/25 lb.'s), both done on medicine ball

15 crunches and 15 reps for flyes

10 crunches and 10 reps for flyes

10 crunches and 10 reps for flyes

Planks with feet raised up on the medicine ball

2 sets- about 45 seconds for both

Tomorrow is an off day from the gym, but unfortunately not a day off from work! Will be posting just nutrition info tomorrow and it will be better than these past few days......

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Today was an off day from the gym, not much to note yet on PCT Assist. Tomorrow is back day and I'm hoping to keep hitting PR's! I'll be having a long day tomorrow with a 5 AM workout and then another workout after work at around 5 PM.

[size=+2]Nutrition[/size]

7:00- Creatine
7:30- PCT Assist, 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, slice of low fat cheese, 1/2 of a banana, 2 slices of Arnold Health Nut bread
11:00- Big 100 Protein Bar (300 calories, 30 grams of protein, 8 grams of fat, 5 grams of carbs)
1:30- Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger, small fry, multi
7:00- PCT Assist, can of tuna, 1 package of Amy's rice and curried peas (310 calories, 8 grams of fat, 11 grams of protein, 50 grams of carbs)
9:30- 1 scoop of 12 hour protein in water

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
Im using CEL's PCT Assist and also,Suppress-C im 10days in i think but its doing me real good.
Fig ide check in too.
good luck

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Strength is feeling really good and I'm surprising myself with some high numbers for me! I hit back in the morning and then cardio/abs later in the day. I work at a gym so I did the cardio just briefly before leaving work, very short session because I don't want to be doing too much cardio during this 30 day strength/mass gain. Also, the libido is starting to increase a bit....which sucks because I'm gettin none of that until my wedding day, haha

Here is the diet and workout info.

4:30- (pre-workout) Creatine, Vasocharge
5:00- (intra) 3 servings of Xtend, 1 apple
6:30- (post-workout) 1 serving of Xtend, 2 slices of angel food cake
7:00- 1 scoop of whey
8:00- PCT Assist, 2 McDonald's sausage biscuits w/egg (buy one get one free!), small black coffee
1:00- Burger King Double BK stacker, Large Fry
5:00- 2 scoops of Universal Real Gains (300 cal., 25 grams of protein, 30 grams of carbs)
6:15- can of tuna
7:30- PCT Assist, 1 bowl of Stoufers Terryaki Chicken Skillet (300 calories, 23 grams of protein, 44 grams of carbs)
[size=+2]Back[/size]

Deadlift

5 sets- 185 x 6, 185 x 6, 185 x 6, 195 x 6, 205 x 6

Bent Over Row

4 sets- 115 x 6, 135 x 6, 135 x 6, 135 x 6

Wide Parallel Grip Chin-ups

3 sets- 4 reps, 3 reps, 3.5 reps

Standing Cable Row

4 sets- 42.5 x 6, 57.5 x 6, 65 x 6, 80 x 7

[size=+2]Cardio and Abs[/size]

10 minutes of different ab work including the double crunch machine, hanging leg raises, crunches, planks

15 minutes of interval cardio

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Stay out of BK/McD's!!!:twak:
The only one I know who seems to benefit from there is a friend who is training Olympic power lifting. He spends about $20 a day on the dollar menu... he's also pretty fat, but he can clean and jerk over 400lbs.

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 6

This is the info update for yesterdays workout and meals. I'm starting to really notice the increase in libido. Feeling great in the gym! I have noticed a little increase in acne, hoping that it doesn't get too bad during this log. Might be worth it though if I achieve the goals I've set. I've been doing a fair amount of cardio, hope that's not going to hamper my strength and size gains too much; but I do want to be ready for the beach next month!

Question for everyone, I have my bachelor party coming up at about the 27th day of this log and as we all know; that means craziness and alcohol consumption. I plan to stop taking PCT Assist during the b-party weekend, but is there anything else I should take as preventive measures? Or am I safe to just stop taking this for a few days and then resume after that weekend of fun? how safe is alcohol consumption while on PCT Assist?

8:15- PCT Assist, 3 egg whites, 2 cups of whole fat milk, 2 slices of low fat cheese, 2 pieces of Arnold Health Nut bread
1:30- Hurricane Chicken Sandwich (8 oz. lightly breaded chicken, no cheese) on a bun, medium sized fry, multi-vitamin
6:45- creatine
7:00- White Flood
7:30-8:30: 2 servings of Xtend, apple
10:00- 1 serving of Xtend, 32 oz. Gatorade
10:30- 1 scoop of whey in water
11:00- PCT Assist, 1 can of tuna, bag of Tostitos chips and french onion dip (around 1500 calories)

[size=+2]Shoulders[/size]

Standing Behind the Head Overhead BB Press

5 sets- 95 x 6, 115 x 5, 105 x 6, 110 x 6, 115 x 5

90 Degree Arnold Press

5 sets- 30 x 6, 30 x 6, 35 x6, 35 x 6, 35 x 6

One Arm Bent Over Rear Delt Raise

5 sets- 30 x 6, 30 x 6, 30 x 6, 30 x 6, 20 x 9

One Arm Front DB Raise

4 sets- 20 x 6, 20 x 6, 20 x 6, 20 x 6

Seated DB Lateral Raise

1 set- 10 lbs. x 10 then 10 lbs. x 10 (standing) with no rest in between

[size=+2]Cardio[/size]

30 minutes of interval style cardio: Speed at 4.0, I increased the incline by 1.0 every minute up to 11 incline. Then reduced the speed to 3.5 from 11 incline to 13 incline. From there, I lowered the incline by 1.0 every minute down until I was back at 0; this all at 3.5 as well.

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Edit: Can't post pics on here yet because of the 50 post rule, hopefully will be able to post pics at the end of the log for comparison.

Here is the info for yesterday, its now been a week on PCT Assist. A couple of things to note has been a definite increase in libido and mood. I feel like I'm starting to get just a bit more edgy or quick tempered, no rage or anything like that just more of a agitated feeling. The acne doesn't seem to be getting too bad, just a pimple here and there; which is not unusual for me. Strength feels great, this next week I will be able to give feedback on this aspect as I'll be performing the same exercises but for less reps and with hopefully a significantly heavier weight! Also, want to note that supplementing PCT Assist into my routine has been about as simple as it gets; the pills are very easy take and there has been no side effects to note as far as nausea, bad breath, burps, etc.

Pictures will be posted later on today! I forgot to do day one pics but the pictures on my last log is exactly how I looked when I started this thing, you can see them at: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115498411&page=7

10:00- creatine
11:00- Vasocharge
11:30- 3 servings of Xtend, apple
1:30- 32 oz. Gatorade (blue kind), 1 serving of Watermelon Xtend (mixed these together, so good!)
2:15- scoop of whey, 1 cup of OJ
3:00- can of tuna, Amy's Indian Food (rice and curried peas, 300 calories, 50 grams of carbs), PCT Assist
5:15- 3 oz. deli style turkey, slice of low fat cheese, 2 cups of whole fat milk
8:15- Hurricane Chicken Sandwich (lightly breaded, about 8 oz. chicken), small fry, multi-vitamin
11:30- PCT Assist, small bag of chips, 2 servings of french onion dip
12:00- 1 scoop of 12 hour protein in water

[size=+2]Arms[/size]

Wide Grip Straight BB Curl

4 sets- 65 x 6, 75 x 6, 70 x 6, 70 x 6

Alternating Hammer Curl

4 sets- 30 x 6, 40 x 6, 35 x 6, 35 x 7

Tricep Pressdown with a Straight Bar

2 sets- 42.5 x 14, 65 x 10

Lying Tricep Extension

4 sets- 50 x 6, 60 x 6, 70 x 5, 70 x 4

Seated Overhead DB Extension (Supersetted with BB Shrugs

4 set- 50 x 6, 60 x 6, 70 x 4, 60 x 6

BB Shrugs

5 sets- 135 x 12, 185 x 8, 205 x 9, 205 x 7, 135 x 6

I also did about 15 minutes of HIIT cardio on the stationary bike and the treadmill. My triceps feel fried this morning, so it was an AWESOME workout! Love when I get the DOMS, lets me know I did something right. Stay tuned for later on this afternoon, pics and a weigh in.

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

[size=+2]Day 8[/size]

Today was a scheduled rest day from the gym, but I did do about 1 hour of moderate paced walking for a little bit of cardio.

9:00- Creatine
11:00- 1 serving of Xtend
12:00- PCT Assist, 3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, 2 pieces of low fat cheese, 2 slices of Arnold Health Nut bread,
3:00- 1 low carb whole wheat wrap, 2 oz. of 75% reduced fat cheese, 1/2 can of tuna, multi-vitamin
8:00- PCT Assist, 10 oz. of lean London Broil steak, 1 cup of whole wheat pasta,

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Strength went up on legs today! This is a probably a combination of PCT Assist and newb gains since I'm pretty new to lifting legs. I am starting to get some acne on one of my shoulders, haven't had a pimple there in years ....oh well though, if this log goes as planned and I get stronger it'll be worth it to me. I did my leg workout in the morning around 5 AM and then abs/cardio after work around 5 PM. Cardio was about 15 minutes of HIIT, 5 minutes of incline walking @ 15 and 3.5 speed; with about 10 minutes of fast paced walking at no incline to cool down. Feeling stoked for tomorrow, it's chest day! (my fave)

4:30- creatine, Vasocharge
5:00- apple, 2 servings of Xtend
6:30- 1 serving of Xtend, 20 oz. of Gatorade
7:00- 2 scoops of whey in water
8:00- PCT Assist, 3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, 1 cup of oats
1:00- 1 lb. of Publix Chinese Food (general tso chicken, bourbon chicken, and a small serving of lo mein noodles)
6:15- 2 scoops of 12 hour protein in water
8:00- PCT Assist, 8 oz. chicken, small salad with fat free dressing, 4 oz. of 75% reduced cheese, 2 slices of Arnold Health Nut bread

I'll probably have a protein shake sometime in the late night if I get up to use the bathroom. Another bad day for lunch choice! grrrrrr, I'd be getting a lot closer to my goals if I could resist these lunch break temptations. Tomorrow I'm going to Quizno's, fo sho! Also, I've upped my protein levels for my post workout and pre-bedtime shakes to 2 scoops; up from 1 scoop. Feel free to give suggestions, I'm open to all ideas! If there's anything I could be eating at lunch time that doesn't require any kind of electricity? (no refrig., no microwave, etc.) besides tuna, already have some to use this week.

[size=+2]Legs[/size]

BB Squats

5 sets- 185 x 6, 195 x 5, 195 x 5, 195 x 5, 195 x 6 (PR's!)

Leg Press

5 sets- 500 x 5, 500 x 5, 500 x 5, 500 x 5, 520 x 5 (PR's!)

Leg Extensions

3 sets- 80 x 5, 90 x 5, 100 x 5

Romanian Deadlift

3 sets- 185 x 5, 185 x 5, 185 x 5

Abs and Cardio

About 12 sets of various ab movements, mostly with weight; 3 sets of back extensions. Followed by 30 minutes of cardio.

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 10

I'm getting stronger! haha, seriously tho I moved more weight this week than the last in all movements. Libido has been a little above average, but nothing too out of the ordinary. Seem to be getting some quality sleep, been dreaming every night and really deep sleep. Gosh, hope this strength keeps up; I'd love to keep these weights going up! Here is the nutrition and workout. I had a somewhat healthy lunch, planned to go and get a sandwich but my co workers wanted Moe's....had the Home wrecker.

4:30- creatine, Superpump250
5:00- apple, 2 servings of Xtend
6:30- 1 serving of Xtend, 20 oz. of Gatorade
7:00- 2 scoops of whey in water
8:00- PCT Assist, 2 cups of oats, 5 oz. of lean London Broil, 2 cups of whole fat milk
1:00- Moe's Homewrecker Burrito (1071 calories, 39 grams of fat, 125 grams of carbs, 48 grams of protein)
6:00- McDonald's McCafe Iced Latte
7:00- PCT Assist, Bowl of Lean Ground Turkey Skillet Bake (low carb tortilla wraps, fat free sour cream, lean ground turkey, low fat cheese, tomato soup, salsa), 4 oz. of 75% low fat cheese
9:30- 2 scoops of 12 hour protein

[size=+2]Chest[/size]

5 minute warm up on the stairmaster

Flat DB Press

5 sets- 75 x 5, 80 x 5, 85 x 5, 90 x 4, 90 x 2

Incline BB Press

5 sets- 135 x 5, 145 x 5, 150 x 5, 155 x 5, 155 x 4

Decline BB Press

3 sets- 145 x 5, 185 x 4, 180 x 5

Pec Deck

2 sets- 70 x 12, 85 x 12

Tomorrow is no weights but probably abs and some light cardio after work.

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 11

No lifting today but I did get in a great session of abs/cardio right after work. I shouldn't be doing this much cardio because I'm trying to build muscle, but the diet has been so awful and I'm already in the gym all day so its very easy to just get in a quick 30 minutes on the treadmill.

The acne has subsided somewhat but there's still more of a breakout than usual. I've also noticed a huge increase in aggression! At one point I really felt like quitting my job on the spot but wouldn't ever do that because my job is pretty sweet, raged on a fat guy that was honking on me when we were leaving the gym and rode up next to him yelling obscenities, and freaked out about our apt. maintenance workers who are terrible at their jobs. (whooooooo, had to do a lil venting) Anyways, other than that no bad side effects and I'm thinking this stuff is going to help me get stronger! Also, know that I might have to take it easy with any "stronger" products. Here is the nutrition!

7:45- PCT Assist, 5 oz. of lean London Broil steak, 2 slices of Arnold Health Nut bread
11:15- 2 scoops of 12 hour protein
1:45- Chinese (General Tso Chicken with pork fried rice, qty: too much!)
4:30- creatine, 2 fat burners
5:30 to 6:00- 2 scoops of 12 hour protein in water
7:15- PCT Assist, Digiorno Flatbread Melt Steak and Fire Roasted Veggies (380 calories, 14 grams of fat, 19 grams of protein, 44 grams of carbs)
9:30- 2 scoop of 12 hour protein

[size=+2]Abs and Cardio[/size]

15-20 minutes of ab and lower back work that included: side bends with a DB, back extensions, stiff legged deadlifts, crunches, weighted sit ups. Most of these moves were just for a set or two, more of a circuit workout and worked great.

10 minutes of HIIT on the stationary bike
20 minutes of sprint intervals on the treadmill
5 minutes of jumping jacks and high jumps

Tomorrow is back day and can't wait to log some more strength gains!

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 12

I'm loving these strength gains baby! Every lift went up by at least 10 lbs. this morning. Today was a little bit calmer than the others as far as the aggression issues go! I trained back in the morning and then took the afternoon off from cardio, was pretty sore and tired; don't want to overtrain. My diet was a little bit better with Subway for lunch.

4:30- creatine, Superpump250
5:00- 2 serving Xtend, apple
6:30- 2 scoops of whey in water
7:30- PCT Assist, 3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, 2 slices of Arnold Health Nut bread
11:15- packet of tuna
1:00- Foot long Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Terryaki, bag of Sun Chips
5:45- 1 scoop of whey in water
7:15- PCT Assist, 6 oz. of salmon, 1 cup of pasta, small bowl of veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
9:30- 2 scoop of 12 hour protein

[size=+2]Back[/size]

5 minutes of stair stepper

Deadlifts

5 sets- 205 x 5, 215 x 5, 225 x 5, 225 x 5, 225 x 5

Bent Over BB Rows

4 sets- 135 x 5, 145 x 5, 150 x 5, 150 x 5

Wide Grip Parallel Chinups

3 sets- 5 1/2, 4 1/2, 3 1/2

DB Rows

2 sets- 50 x 12, 55 x 10

Deadlifts were up by a lot, 20 lbs. since last week with the only difference being that I decreased reps from 6 to 5 which is how my plan is laid out for the month. Every week I'll be decreasing my reps by 1 but keeping the sets at the same level. Bent Over Rows were also up a lot, pretty sure these were definitely PR's!!!!

Shoulders tomorrow!

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
yep strength increase is nice with pct assist, im running it too. when it kicked in i didnt feel any different that day then i picked up the weight to do BB curls and i felt so strong . Been gradually adding more weight to my lifts.Good to see your getting the good results too bro, keep hitting hard...

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep strength increase is nice with pct assist, im running it too. when it kicked in i didnt feel any different that day then i picked up the weight to do BB curls and i felt so strong . Been gradually adding more weight to my lifts.Good to see your getting the good results too bro, keep hitting hard...
X2..becoming very common w/ PCT Assist

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's what I like to hear! Loving the strength increases so far, can't wait to see how the final week compares to the start of this log. Thanks for following!

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Here is the information for yesterday's diet, no workout; decided to take the day off from lifting to give me an extra day rest. Will be heading to the gym in a couple of hours for Shoulders and Traps. Probably will skip arms day this week and change up the split next week. Updates later today.

7:30- PCT Assist, 6 oz. of salmon, 1 cup of pasta
10:15- Sausage and Egg Biscuit
12:00- Sausage and Egg Biscuit
2:30- Chinese Curry Chicken and pork fried rice
5:30- scoop of whey in water
7:30- PCT Assist, 2 low carb whole wheat wraps, 6 oz. of deli style turkey, 2 slices of low fat cheese, 2 cups of whole fat milk
9:30- 1 scoop of 12 hour protein

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Went and saw The Hangover yesterday evening, f'n hilarious movie! I somehow managed to avoid the nachos and popcorn. Worked out shoulders/traps/arms around 3 o'clock and squeezed in 30 minutes of cardio right after.

Unfortunately, the weight didn't go up this week for shoulders or arms; which is a little surprising since I took an extra day off for rest the day before and every other body part increased significantly. Still noticing the aggression affects and I'm having a lot of road rage recently! haha The acne has finally subsided a bit but the same blemishes are still around. Libido is about average, nothing out of the ordinary right now. And I'm getting really good sleep and waking up super energized in the mornings, very noticeable difference here since starting PCT Assist.

6:15- 1 scoop of whey in water
8:00- Sausage and egg biscuit
8:45- Sausage and egg biscuit
10:30- PCT Assist, 6" Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Terraki
2:00- creatine, Superpump250
3:00- iSatori Liquid Morph, banana
5:15- 1 serving of Xtend, 32 oz. Gatorade
5:40- 2 scoops of whey in water
7:00- PCT Assist, 1 can of tuna, 2 slices of California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza (est. 600 calories, 25 grams of fat, 38 grams of protein, 100 grams of carbs
10:30- 1 scoop of 12 hour protein, 1.5 cups of whole fat milk

5 minute warm up on the Stairmaster

Standing Behind the Head Overhead BB Press

5 sets- 115 x 5, 125 x 5, 120 x 3, 115 x 4, 115 x 4

One Arm Rear Delt Raise

3 sets- 30 x 8, 35 x 5, 35 x 5

DB Lateral Raise

3 sets- 25 x 5 , 20 x 5, 20 x 5

[size=+2]Traps[/size]

DB Shrug

3 sets- 90 x 5, 90 x 8, 95 x 6

Hammer Strength Seated Shrug

3 sets- 205 x 6, 255 x 6, 255 x 6

[size=+2]Arms[/size]

Lying Ez-Bar Overhead Extensions

3 sets- 70 x 5, 70 x 5, 70 x 5

Seated Overhead DB Extension

3 sets- 60 x 5, 65 x 4, 65 x 5

BB Curl with Wide Grip

3 sets- 75 x 5, 70 x 5, 70 x 6

Seated Alt. Hammer Curl

3 sets- 40 x 5, 40 x 5, 40 x 5

[size=+2]Cardio[/size]

30 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill- 30 seconds of sprint at 9.6 followed by 1 minute of walking/cool down

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a big fan of PCT assist. I consider it a must for pct, and coupled with a good natty test booster, you get real solid results.

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 15

So.......I thought it was only fitting to post this picture because....there is a good chance that we are going to be going to Las Vegas on the weekend of The Olympia Competitions! We've been talking about going to Vegas for awhile now, never been, and after seeing The Hangover its really got us motivated to just go. And what better time than the Olympia! Stoked, really hope I can pull this one off.

Back to the log, here is the nutrition for today; no workout. Aggression and short temper are the best two words for how I've been feeling. RAGE. hahaha, Diet was a little better today and I cooked up a bunch of chicken and rice to take for lunch tomorrow. Spent the whole day cooking and cleaning. :( Also, gave blood today at my church; that's what kept me from going to the gym today and doing some light cardio and abs.

7:30- creatine
8:45- PCT Assist, can of tuna, 2 slices of California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza (est. 600 calories, 25 grams of fat, 38 grams of protein, 100 grams of carbs
12:45- 1 cup of pasta, 6 oz. of chicken
3:45- 1 scoop of 12 hour protein
7:45- PCT Assist, 6 oz. of chicken, 4 oz. of 75% reduced fat cheese, 1 cup of red beans and rice
10:00- 1 scoop of 12 hour protein

Tomorrow is Legs day and can't wait to hit em' hard!

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Sorry for the lack of updates, things have been a lil crazy for me these last couple of days. Here's yesterdays info.

Yesterday I was able to get into the gym and workout! Worked chest pretty hard and then did some cardio afterward. My diet was also a lot better. My mood has been surprisingly up and I feel really energized. PCT Assist is definitely starting to kick in and give me the ALPHA feeling while in the gym. It's really cool.

I took one scoop of Focus XT about 30 minutes before my workout and the energy aspect of this product is solid. Energy was long lasting, no crash, and very smooth w/no jittery effects. Didn't notice much as far as concentration and focus, will be sure to keep an eye on that one. The taste is great as well as the mix ability.

8:30- PCT Assist, 6 oz. of chicken, 1/2 cup of rice and beans
11:30- multi, 6 oz. chicken, 1/2 cup of rice and beans
3:00- 4 oz. chicken, 1/2 cup of rice and beans
4:00- 1 scoop of whey, 1 cup of whole fat milk
5:45- SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate, 2 slices of Digorno (560 calories, 28 grams of fat, 50 carbs, 28 grams of protein)
7:30- (pre-workout) SNS Focus XT,
8:00-8:30- (intra) 2 servings of Xtend
9:30- (post-workout) 2 scoops of whey in water, 32 oz. of Gatorade
10:30- PCT Assist, can of tuna, 1/2 cup of watermelon, 1/2 of a sweet potato, 4 oz. of 75% reduced fat cheese, handful of peanuts

[size=+2]Chest[/size]

Flat BB Press

5 sets- 185 x 4, 185 x 4, 180 x 4, 175 x 4, 170 x 4

Incline DB Press

5 sets- 65 x 4, 70 x 4, 65 x 4, 65 x 4, 65 x 4

Incline DB Flyes

5 sets- 35 x 4, 35 x 4, 35 x 4, 35 x 4, 40 x 4

Dips

2 sets- BW x 13, BW x 12

[size=+2]Cardio[/size]

25 minutes of HIIT on the stationary bike

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 18

This log is still going to be bumpin' baby! I'm awaiting the word on whether I've got the job at the gym but in the meantime me and the fiance are taking advantage of 7 day passes to the Gold's near us! The rates are actually really reasonable ($19/month) so worse case scenario we should be able to afford to join there. So no matter what it looks like I'm going to be able to keep lifting, granted I find some kind of part time work soon. I thought the memberships would be way more expensive

The lifts went great today, the new gym will take a little getting used to but so far I like it a little better. Its more of a blue collar gym, can really get down and put in work! My strength is definitely going up and I'm starting to hit PR's every lift! The Focus XT was better today as far as concentration aspect, that coupled with thinking about my old job; helped me RAGE on them weights. Diet was much cleaner as well.

8:00- 1 serving of Xtend
9:30- PCT Assist, SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate , whole wheat bread thin bun, 6 oz. deli style turkey, 2 slices of low fat cheese, handful of peanuts
11:45- can of tuna, 4 oz. of 75% reduced fat cheese, 1 cup of baked beans, multi
3:00- 7 oz. of sirloin, 1 cup of baked beans
5:30- 1 scoop of whey, 1 cup of whole fat milk
7:15- (pre-workout) SNS Focus XT
8:00- (intra) 2 servings of Xtend
9:30- (post-workout) 1 serving of Xtend, 20 oz. of Gatorade
10:00- 2 scoops of whey
11:00- PCT Assist, SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate, 7 oz. of sirloin, 1 medium sweet potato

(maybe a protein shake if I wake up during the night, but I'll edit if necessary)

[size=+2]Legs[/size]

Squats

5 sets- 205 x 4, 205 x 4, 205 x 4, 205 x 4, 215 x 4

Leg Press (Quad Focus, lower stance on the platform)

5 sets- 485 x 4 (this was on a different machine with a higher stance), 420 x 4, 420 x 4, 420 x 4, 440 x 4

Leg Extensions

5 sets- 90 x 4, 150 x 4, 170 x 4, 190 x 4, 210 x 4

Romanian Deadlift

3 sets- 205 x 4, 205 x 4, 185 x 4

Lying Leg Curls

3 sets- 110 x 4, 150 x 4, 170 x 4

Tomorrow will be a LISS cardio day, no weights but maybe a little abs/calves/forearms (we'll see how I'm feeling)

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Here is the diet from yesterday. No workout yesterday.

9:00- PCT Assist, SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate, can of tuna, handful of peanuts, 1 cup of baked beans
12:45- 6 oz. of chicken, cup of pasta, slice of low fat cheese, 2 tbsp of PB, multi
4:00- scoop of whey, 1 cup of full fat milk
7:00- (baseball game!) 4 hot dogs, 2 beers
9:30- PCT Assist, SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate, bag of 100 calorie popcorn, 2 slices of low fat cheese

Just finished working out shoulders and doing some power walking on the treadmill, will update later tonight with the diet and workout info. Heading to the pool for a little sunshine!

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Really liking the new gym! Its a little bit hotter in the joint so I'm sweating like a dog in there! The Focus XT is giving me awesome energy for my workouts, I've had no problem doing 30 minutes of cardio after my lifting. Strength is still up a lot too! We're going to do a cycling class in the morning around 9 and then I'll hit back on Sunday. Wanted to lift tomorrow but since we're trying out the new gym, I want to go to the class and see how it is! (and try and shed love handles)

My acne has subsided a little bit, that's a plus. Strength and energy during my workouts have been great! The aggression is still at all times high for me! I'm usually calm and easy going but I've experienced some pretty drastic effects from PCT Assist. For the most part its been good but today I went a little over the top..I was doing some DB shoulder presses and after my sets I was walking to the rack to put em up, there was a couple of minor league baseball players working out today and they insisted on just standing around in between sets right in front of DB rack! Do they not realize I'm trying to put away some heavy @zz weights! Anyways, that was just a mini rant I sort of raged a bit on them and voiced my opinion...this is definitely a sign of test increase and ALPHA feeling

9:30- (pre-workout) 1 scoop of Focus XT
10:00- (intra) 2 servings of Xtend, apple
12:45- (post-workout) 1 serving of Xtend, 32 oz. Gatorade
1:15- 2 scoops of whey in water
1:30- PCT Assist, SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate, 1 serving of Lean Cuisine Garlic Chicken (300 calories, 24 grams of protein, 40 grams of carbs, 6 grams of fat), 1/2 cup of whole wheat pasta
4:00- 1 scoop of whey, 1 cup of whole fat milk
7:00- PCT Assist, SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate, 8 oz. of lean ground turkey, 2 buns, 3 slices of low fat cheese, 1 cup of baked beans
10:00- 2 scoops of 12 hour protein, 1/4 cup of fruit

Overhead DB Press

5 sets- 45 x 4, 55 x 4, 55 x 4, 50 x 4, 55 x 4

Bent Over Cable Rear Delt Raise

3 sets- 30 x 4, 30 x 4, 30 x 4

DB Front Raise

3 sets- 25 x 4, 25 x 4, (25 x 4 then alternating one arm 25 x 10)

Cable Lateral Raise

2 sets- 30 x 4, 30 x 4

DB Lateral Raise

1 set- 20 x 4

[size=+2]Cardio[/size]

30 minutes of intense cardio, mostly 3.5-4.0 walking at a 15 incline

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 21

Sorry for the lack of updates from this weekend, some friends threw us a wedding shower on Saturday and then Sunday we spent all day at the beach. Didn't workout on Sunday, but Saturday I did back and it was a great workout, still sore so I know I hit it hard. A couple of the lifts really went up in weight, specifically the deadlifts and the chin ups! Energy was great throughout the workout. I've gotten a couple of compliments that I'm getting a little bigger, so that's awesome! My weight has gone up a little as well. I'll do a final weigh in at the end with pics for comparison.

9:00- 10 grams of whey and then went for a 30 minute walk
10:00- PCT Assist, SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate , 2 dinner rolls, 6 oz. of deli style turkey, 2 slices of cheese
12:00- (pre-workout) SNS Focus XT
12:30- (intra) 2 servings of Xtend
2:00- (post-workout) 1 serving of Xtend, 20 oz. of Gatorade, 1 dinner roll
2:30- 2 scoops of whey in water
3:15- multi, can of tuna, 2 tbsp. of PB, 1/2 cup of pasta
5:45- cheeseburger, hot dog w/no bun, small piece of cake
8:30- PCT Assist, SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate, 4 pieces of fried chicken

[size=+2]Back[/size]

Deadlifts

5 sets- 225 x 4, 245 x 4, 245 x 3, 235 x 4, 245 x 4

Bent Over BB Row

5 sets- 135 x 4, 155 x 4, 165 x 4, 165 x 4, 165 x 4

Parallel Grip Chin Ups (PR!)

5 sets- BW x 4, BW x 4, 10 lbs. x 4, 10 lbs. x 4, 10 lbs. x 4

Lat Pulldown

5 sets- 130 x 4, 140 x 4, 150 x 4, 150 x 4, 140 x 4

[size=+2]Biceps[/size]

Ez-Bar 21's

3 sets- 30 lbs., 40 lbs., 40 lbs.

Alternating DB Curls

3 sets- 35 x 5, 30 x 5, 20 x 10

Straight Bar Cable Curls

3 sets- 60 x 12, 70 x 10, 90 x 5

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Sunday's Diet Info.

8:00- 1 scoop of whey in water
9:00- PCT Assist, SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate, 2 pieces of fried chicken
12:00- 2 pieces of fried chicken, multi
2:30- 2 scoops of 12 hour protein
5:00- 1 Wendy's double stack, 5 pc. chicken nugget
7:00- PCT Assist, SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate, can of tuna, 1 dinner roll, 2 oz. of cheese
9:00- 2 polish sausages on buns, 1/2 cup of mac n' cheese

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Just got back from the gym after hitting a few PR's! The workout felt great and Focus XT is definitely a good supplement to give you that boost in energy. I had tons of energy and even did about 15 minutes of cardio after an intense leg session. When I got back home I could barely sit down! Still liking PCT Assist, no side effects to speak of really and my strength is going up every week. I've calmed down a bit in the last few days as far the quick temper and aggression that I was experiencing last week. haha, here is the diet and workout info!

8:15- 10 grams of whey and then went for a 30 minute walk
9:30- PCT Assist, SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate , 2 dinner rolls, 6 oz. of deli style turkey, 2 slices of cheese, 2 whole eggs
12:30- 12 Totino's Pizza Rolls, multi
4:00- can of tuna, 2 oz. of cheese, 1 cup of whole wheat pasta
6:00- PCT Assist, SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate, 4 oz. of chicken, 1 cup of broccoli stir fry (no sauce), 1 cup of oats, 1 scoop of whey, 1 cup of whole fat milk
7:30- (pre-workout) SNS Focus XT
8:00- (intra) 2 servings of Xtend
9:30- (post-workout) 20 oz. of Gatorade, 1 banana, 2 scoops of whey in water
10:45- 7 oz. of sirloin, 1.5 cups of whole wheat pasta, 1,000 mg. of Vitamin C, 1 gram of flaxseed oil

[size=+2]Legs[/size]

Squats

5 sets- 185 x 4, 225 x 3, 225 x 2, 215 x 3, 225 x 3

Leg Press (Feet positioned low on the platform to hit the quads more)

5 sets- 270 x 4, 360 x 3, 450 x 3, 450 x 3, (450 x 3 dropset 180 x 10)

BB Lunges

4 sets- 45 x 15, 65 x 12, 75 x 10, 85 x 8

[size=+2]Biceps[/size]

15 minutes of 3.5 walking at 15 incline

****On a side note, as I mentioned in a previous post PCT Assist really has my appetite amp'd up! I eat good size meals and am still really hungry, almost starving. This stuff is awesome for bulking, hopefully I don't get too fat though my weight is now up to somewhere between 190 and 193; started at around 184.****

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Well today was a little bit different! Somehow I managed to move a little bit less weight today than the previous week. I think it might actually be a bit of over training starting to set in, but luckily I'll be taking most of the rest of this week off thru Sunday for my birthday and bachelor party! I might get in one workout with one of my buddies who loves to lift as well when I get back home, but most likely it will be a light session so that I can get some rest and recover for the rest of this log. Focus XT is working out pretty good still, it gives me good energy for my workouts but I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary as far as concentration and focus. I'll be stopping the use of PCT Assist on Thursday and I'll resume it on Sunday evening after the bachelor party is over, and the weekend of partying is over. When I get back into the gym I'll probably do a workout similar to week one but a full body routine with all of the major lifts (deadlift, chest press, squat, shoulder press) to evaluate my strength gains for this log! Anyways, let me get to the numbers for today:

8:15- 2 scoops of whey, 1 cup of whole fat milk, 1 cup of oats
11:00- PCT Assist, SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate , 7 oz. of sirloin steak, 1 cup of pasta
11:30- 12 Totino's Pizza Rolls
3:30- multi, 2 oz. of cheese, 1 scoop of 12 hour protein
6:30- Smart One's Microwave Dinner Picante Chicken and Pasta (260 calories, 23 grams of protein, 4 grams of fat, 32 grams of carbs)
7:45- (pre-workout) SNS Focus XT
8:15- (intra) 2 servings of Xtend
9:45- (post-workout) 20 oz. of Gatorade, 1 banana, 2 scoops of whey in water
11:00- PCT Assist, SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate, 1 cup of whole wheat pasta, 4 oz. of lean ground turkey, 2 oz. of cheese

[size=+2]Chest[/size]

BB Chest Press

5 sets- 185 x 3, 185 x 3, 185 x 3, 185 x 2, 180 x 3

Incline DB Press

5 sets- 65 x 3, 70 x 3, 70 x 3, 65 x 5, 70 x 4

Cable Flyes and Bosu Ball Pushups

Lost count here, I was really just going for a good pump. Did about 6 sets probably total, 3 of each exercise with the reps about 10.

Reminder, I won't be around to update this log Wednesday thru Sunday this week partying! haha Hopefully I'll return with stories and pictures that are half as cool and funny as the movie, The Hangover!

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 25

So here we go, I'm picking up right where left off. The bachelor/birthday party was insane and it took me a couple of days to recuperate and get somewhat prepared to be back in the gym! THE best time of my life, it was 9 of my best friends in Orlando wreaking Havoc! haha Got to go to Wet n' Wild for the day and then a dueling piano bar called Howl at The Moon, if you're ever down there check this bar out! It's a freaking awesome show and the drinks are very reasonable. Anyways back to the good stuff!

Yesterday was the first day back in the gym and I did legs. Went light on the weight and higher reps. I'll try and do every body part this next week, and then sometime next week/end do the major lifts and compare them to the first week to see how much I improved?! I expect solid improvements, I've had some noticeable gains in size as well! Pics and final reviews to come soon as well. Thank you everybody that is still around for this thing! I really appreciate the support and advice from everyone.

**Sidenote, just went to a spinning class at the Gold's.....and......WOW, that is intense. That was my first spin class and I'm dead beat! (Prolly shouldn't done legs yesterday before this class??! haha)

8:30: 1/2 scoop of whey, 30 minute walk
9:30: PCT Assist, SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate, 1/2 whole egg, 2 egg whites, 2 oz. pepper jack cheese, 1/2 cup of fruit, 2 whole wheat toast, 3 slices of turkey bacon
12:30- (pre-workout)1 scoop of Focus XT
1:00- (intra) 2 servings of Xtend, banana
2:30- (post-workout) 2 scoop of whey in water, 20 oz. Gatorade
4:00- 2 oz. cheese, 1/2 lb. of white shrimp, bowl of chips n' salsa
9:00- PCT Assist, SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Sonic Chicken Strip Sandwich, Frito Lay cheese wrap, breakfast burrito

[size=+2]Legs[/size]

Squats

Full ROM- 135 x 12

2 sets of 21's (7 from top to middle-7 bottom to middle-7 full)- 135 lbs.

Wall Squats

1 set- 45 lbs. x 7 reps

Seated Leg Press

3 sets- 150 x 25, 250 x 17, 310 x 12

Leg Extension

3 sets- 100 x 14, 85 x 21's style, 100 x 12

Lying Hamstring Curl

3 sets with a dropset at the end- 80 x 12, 110 x 12, (dropset-155 x 4, 125 x 5, 95 x 6)

[size=+2]Cardio[/size]

30 minutes of LISS walking, 3.0-3.5 speed. Changing incline by 3% every 5 minutes.

There it is, the workout was really different than what I normally would do. I feel good and the rest and time off should pay big dividends for the final lifts!