I've jumped on the Formex train

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
I purchased some Formex after reading the rave reviews. I took my first dose Wednesday evening and I'm waiting for the effects to kick in. I'm doing 25mg with breakfast and 25 mg with my last meal. So far I haven't noticed anything but I read that it takes up to 7 days to feel it. I'm using this mostly as a libido booster, but I will be keeping a log of workout progress also.

This is my off week from lifting so Monday will be the actual start of the log from both a libido and strength standpoint. Wish me luck.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
I will post my physical stats, diet and workout information tomorrow morning as well.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should really try Iron's Hybrid Protocol - 25mg/75mg/25mg/75mg/25mg/75mg/25mg... This will still come out to 1 bottle a month, but provide a solid spike and sustainment.
Regardless, good luck.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
If this seems to be working better, I'll try it!

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Is that 25mg in the am and 50mg in the evening on the 75mg days or vice versa? Also, 25mg in the a.m. on the 25mg days?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I may try that as well Bossman.
You should really try Iron's Hybrid Protocol - 25mg/75mg/25mg/75mg/25mg/75mg/25mg... This will still come out to 1 bottle a month, but provide a solid spike and sustainment.
Regardless, good luck.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
25mg pre-workout on a single day, then it's 25mg upon waking, 25mg pre-workout, then 25mg at dinner with a fatty meal on the (75mg) day.
Is that 25mg in the am and 50mg in the evening on the 75mg days or vice versa? Also, 25mg in the a.m. on the 25mg days?

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
I took 25mg midday today and I will be doing the 25mg 3x/day tomorrow. This will actually put me at 25mg only on my workout days for this week, but it's my first week back after a layoff so the 2nd week will be more of a test anyway and I will be on 75mg/day on my workout days that week. This should be fun!

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
ive pulsed it also IL, and so far ive liked it..its just hard because most of the time i dont leave work till 7-8pm...should i still do 1 am, 1 pre and 1 post?

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
I have the same problem. I don't workout until 7 or so myself and I'm in bed by 9:30 or 10:00. I thought maybe a.m. and then 5:30-6:00 for preworkout and then with dinner at about 8:30? That's the way I think I'm going to do it.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
One more question: Should I just do 25mg today and then go on 75mg for my workout days? I would have to do a "cycle" like this then: 25mg, 75mg, 25mg, 75mg, 25mg, 75mg,25mg, 25mg on a Sunday through Sunday rotation. That might be better to have the higher dose on workout days?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That should work. Let us know how you react, man.
One more question: Should I just do 25mg today and then go on 75mg for my workout days? I would have to do a "cycle" like this then: 25mg, 75mg, 25mg, 75mg, 25mg, 75mg,25mg, 25mg on a Sunday through Sunday rotation. That might be better to have the higher dose on workout days?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
How soon can you use Formex after a 4 week cycle of Epidrol. Should the liver be given time to "get back to normal" so to speak.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How soon can you use Formex after a 4 week cycle of Epidrol. Should the liver be given time to "get back to normal" so to speak.
Formex can be used at any time. Some are running it year-round with their TRT program.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
I may have had a little bit of an effect from the Formex libido-wise or it may be the days off from work. ;) I'm closing monitoring any little twinge in that department. I am going to eventually try the X-Lean too. With my high-stress job, I probably need it. Tomorrow will be my first workout day with Formex in my system and my first 75mg day. Hoping for the start of something wonderful.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I may have had a little bit of an effect from the Formex libido-wise or it may be the days off from work. ;) I'm closing monitoring any little twinge in that department. I am going to eventually try the X-Lean too. With my high-stress job, I probably need it. Tomorrow will be my first workout day with Formex in my system and my first 75mg day. Hoping for the start of something wonderful.
Nicee !

Since you workout later on at night you don't necessarily need to dose it pre-workout since you go to bed only a few hours after your workout.

Try this:
Workout days
1 cap upon waking, 1 cap around 2pm and then 1 cap with your last meal of the day.

Non-workout days
1 cap with a fatty meal @ lunch

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
When you decide to come off Formex , does your body go into estrogen overload?
the suicide inhibitor effect of Formex will only last as long as the drug is administered.Once off formex the body will start to recover and produce the aromatase enzyme but if it goes into overload , then the potential is there to get gyno.

can anyone confirm please?

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Nicee !

Since you workout later on at night you don't necessarily need to dose it pre-workout since you go to bed only a few hours after your workout.

Try this:
Workout days
1 cap upon waking, 1 cap around 2pm and then 1 cap with your last meal of the day.

Non-workout days
1 cap with a fatty meal @ lunch
This is what I will do then. I dosed about 5 pm last night and about 9 but I will adjust on Wednesday. I breezed through my workout and noticed a little more of a pump than I am used to. I will save my poundage increases until after the end of the Formex run because I want to surprise everyone and myself by posting an increase total at the very end.

I am running one of Wendler's 5/3/1 templates and I did the following last night:

Military presses- 3x5
Chins- 3x5
Dips- 3x5

With my time constraints this workout schedule is the best I can manage and still get some good results in. My training aggression was up a little and I definitely had the "can't be stopped" attitude going. I have a bum shoulder, but it didn't bother me too much last night and I noticed an increase in sweat production after my workout and into today. Wednesday is deadlift day and I'm hoping to pop up some big numbers (big for me anyway).

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Iron was definitely on with his "pulsing" protocol for the Formex. Today is the 7th day I've been on Formex and I'm starting to get a noticeable bump in the libido department. Tonight is deadlift night so I will see if this libido increase coincides with a bump in my workout strength.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Regardless, good luck.
great info
thanks iron
I just ordered 1 bottle for my next pct

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
When you decide to come off Formex , does your body go into estrogen overload?
the suicide inhibitor effect of Formex will only last as long as the drug is administered.Once off formex the body will start to recover and produce the aromatase enzyme but if it goes into overload , then the potential is there to get gyno.

can anyone confirm please?
Posted the above a few days ago but no-one has come back with an answer. Can anyone from IBE comment or is it something which hasnt been thought through?
Can anyone supply the answer?
Thanks

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's been thought through; however, IBE Reps cannot answer every question that pops up in logs randomly.

As far as coming off: I always recommend tapering any AI's for the simple fact that you would not want an Estrogen spike (or rebound) that could be harsh if the user was on more than the recommended 50mg daily usage. Even at 75mg, the active will not remain in your system longer than 12 hours, so the conceivable and common-sense approach would be to taper, and listen to your body. This is not that complicated.
Posted the above a few days ago but no-one has come back with an answer. Can anyone from IBE comment or is it something which hasnt been thought through?
Can anyone supply the answer?
Thanks

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
It's been thought through; however, IBE Reps cannot answer every question that pops up in logs randomly.

As far as coming off: I always recommend tapering any AI's for the simple fact that you would not want an Estrogen spike (or rebound) that could be harsh if the user was on more than the recommended 50mg daily usage. Even at 75mg, the active will not remain in your system longer than 12 hours, so the conceivable and common-sense approach would be to taper, and listen to your body. This is not that complicated.
thanks

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Quick update. I did deads Wednesday night and actually cranked out 3 more reps than my previous best. My soreness seemed to be less pronounced also. I'm enjoying this ride. The libido is not a lot higher, but it is a little. I'm a lot less stressed feeling at work and I feel better while still being on short sleep a lot. I'm impressed at this point with those aspects.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Bench press and assistance tonight. I will update tomorrow.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like Formex is treating you well so far! :)

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Quick update. I did deads Wednesday night and actually cranked out 3 more reps than my previous best. My soreness seemed to be less pronounced also. I'm enjoying this ride. The libido is not a lot higher, but it is a little. I'm a lot less stressed feeling at work and I feel better while still being on short sleep a lot. I'm impressed at this point with those aspects.
3 more reps means you have been able to get the extra power from somewhere; im not so sure that can be attributed to formex especially as your libido has only been raised a little , so i assume it has not significantly raised testosterone or increased the ratio between estrogen and testosterone.

theres too many factors to consider which can contribute to extra power-the fact that you are less stressed could mean you have more reserve energy, for example.

Whilest not wishing to dampen your enthusiasm for this product , i personally dont think the way you perform in the gym can be down to one supplement unless it is designed to give you focus and energy as with some pre workout supplements.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Looks like Formex is treating you well so far! :)
Yeah, I was just hoping for an insane libido increase like some others have been getting, but it may just sneak up on me one day and I'll be in horny goat mode. ;)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was just hoping for an insane libido increase like some others have been getting, but it may just sneak up on me one day and I'll be in horny goat mode. ;)
Your libido will only continue to rise as the cycle continues... mine has yet to plateau :D

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
What is formex, i guess i could look it up but fig ide ask, cortisol blocker, test booster?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
What is formex, i guess i could look it up but fig ide ask, cortisol blocker, test booster?
Formex is all of the following wrapped into a nice little yellow pill... AI, Test Booster, Libido enhancer, vascularity enhancer, and an estrogen reducer !

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Oh, before I forget. Update on bench workout. Here is how it went.

Bench press-1x5, 1x5, 1x10
Side laterals-3x10
Dumbbell rows-3x10

I have modified my bench positioning a little ala Dave Tate's style. I think that accounts for a large part of the rep increase, but it is still double what I did last time I benched with the same weight. Formex seems to exhibit a bit more of an endurance and pump benefit than strength, but both are great. The pumps are getting stronger. I didn't directly work my biceps and they are like granite! My shoulders are swollen too and there are a few more veins than usual. If the libido jumps up with everything else, I'm a lifer!

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Bench press and assistance tonight. I'll update either tonight or tomorrow. Libido seems to be climbing a little today. I've had some wild thoughts here at work. Wednesday will be my 7th day on the Iron Protocol so I expect that it might be lucky number 7 on the libido jump.

I'll add maca and trib next week, but I wanted to see the standalone results first. I am one of those people who doesn't mind the 'embarrassing bulge' thing so the hornier the better! I never grew up and I don't mind feeling like I'm 12 again riding the schoolbus over a bumpy country road. ;)

This brings up another question: what all have you guys added to the Formex stack other than Activate and DTH? I really want to be stupid horny all the time. Thanks for all of your interests in my log.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bench press and assistance tonight. I'll update either tonight or tomorrow. Libido seems to be climbing a little today. I've had some wild thoughts here at work. Wednesday will be my 7th day on the Iron Protocol so I expect that it might be lucky number 7 on the libido jump.

I'll add maca and trib next week, but I wanted to see the standalone results first. I am one of those people who doesn't mind the 'embarrassing bulge' thing so the hornier the better! I never grew up and I don't mind feeling like I'm 12 again riding the schoolbus over a bumpy country road. ;)

This brings up another question: what all have you guys added to the Formex stack other than Activate and DTH? I really want to be stupid horny all the time. Thanks for all of your interests in my log.
Formex and Reverse are the only two supplements I have been consistently been using on a daily basis. Random and frequent wood is a norm and morning wood is expected now :lol:

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Hmm...may have to try the Reverse then. Starting to slide toward middle age and looking for a bump.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Damn, I put bench and assistant exercises and I meant squats and assistant exercises. Anyway, update on its way tonight or tomorrow.