JustnCredible's Intra-Aid Review (Universal Nutrition)

J

JustnCredible

Banned
Awards
Some would probably argue that the most important nutrition is contained in your post-workout shake/meal. However, I beg to differ due to the different studies that show pre-workout and intra-workout nutrition is just as important.

I'm currently consuming the blue raspberry flavor during my workouts. I'll mix 1 scoop in approximately 16 oz. of cold water.

There's nothing to mixing it, though I do use a Blender Bottle, which does seem to mix almost anything and everything relatively well.

The taste, to me, doesn't exactly taste like blue raspberry. It looks blue and smells like blue raspberry, but doesn't taste like it. I don't know if I should be shaking my container up before scooping, or what. I'm considered mixing it with blue raspberry Gatorade G2 to help give it more flavor and to somewhat hide the stale-like flavor I sense when drinking it.

I certainly feel hydrated during my workouts. I used to consume only water, and I'd drink more and more the hotter and sweatier I got, which ended up causing me to look bloated and have a stomachache.

I haven't been feeling any burning or other pains associated with lifting, especially after I've had to sit out of the gym for a while. I'm usually much more sore after my first workout in months, though I haven't experienced a whole lot of soreness.

In conjunction with IA during my workout, I'm using LG's Anadraulic State pre-workout and BSN's Cell Mass for post-workout, not counting the protein shake and actual meal I have within 1-1.5 hours after my workout. By covering all three phases, I'm able to take serious advantage of the 'anabolic window of opportunity,' not to mention continuing to keep my body in a non-stop anabolic state.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Some would probably argue that the most important nutrition is contained in your post-workout shake/meal. However, I beg to differ due to the different studies that show pre-workout and intra-workout nutrition is just as important.

I'm currently consuming the blue raspberry flavor during my workouts. I'll mix 1 scoop in approximately 16 oz. of cold water.

There's nothing to mixing it, though I do use a Blender Bottle, which does seem to mix almost anything and everything relatively well.

The taste, to me, doesn't exactly taste like blue raspberry. It looks blue and smells like blue raspberry, but doesn't taste like it. I don't know if I should be shaking my container up before scooping, or what. I'm considered mixing it with blue raspberry Gatorade G2 to help give it more flavor and to somewhat hide the stale-like flavor I sense when drinking it.

I certainly feel hydrated during my workouts. I used to consume only water, and I'd drink more and more the hotter and sweatier I got, which ended up causing me to look bloated and have a stomachache.

I haven't been feeling any burning or other pains associated with lifting, especially after I've had to sit out of the gym for a while. I'm usually much more sore after my first workout in months, though I haven't experienced a whole lot of soreness.

In conjunction with IA during my workout, I'm using LG's Anadraulic State pre-workout and BSN's Cell Mass for post-workout, not counting the protein shake and actual meal I have within 1-1.5 hours after my workout. By covering all three phases, I'm able to take serious advantage of the 'anabolic window of opportunity,' not to mention continuing to keep my body in a non-stop anabolic state.
x2 on the intra-workout nutrition studies. Nutrient timing ftw... Many say the Blue Raz tastes like cotton candy. Try the citrus flavor next. Def better than the Blue Raz IMHO...