AI Maniac! Initial Review

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The fruit punch flavor, despite smelling awful is amazing!

I only used one scoop and didnt notice much, but there is a lot of promise, ill try two scoops tomorrow.

Lastly, there was a huge discrempency between the profile on the internet sites and whats on the label.

The actual label says 2 scoops is 20.5g, 9 of which is carbs

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
2nd post ive read that there not feeling much of maniac im already getting skeptical.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd post ive read that there not feeling much of maniac im already getting skeptical.
only thing that worries me is the labeling inaccuracy

im sure two scoops would suffice regarding the energy jolt associated with most preWO products

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
hey bro, looking at the label mistake now...I have the beta version with no label here. It appears that it should read 1 scoop(20.5g)=76 servings, and the profile should read 2 servings...so the 9 carbs should be over 41g...

I apologize for the error and will be back to confirm.

I don't know why this is still being compared to Jack3d though, haha....really 2 very different effects...ours is a low stim, more focus/pump/sustained energy product.

I would say this compares more with NO shotgun, CMI NO3 powder, and black powder

Gotta give Jack3d some props though....it certainly gives you a kick in the ass!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey bro, looking at the label mistake now...I have the beta version with no label here. It appears that it should read 1 scoop(20.5g)=76 servings, and the profile should read 2 servings...so the 9 carbs should be over 41g...

I apologize for the error and will be back to confirm.

I don't know why this is still being compared to Jack3d though, haha....really 2 very different effects...ours is a low stim, more focus/pump/sustained energy product.

I would say this compares more with NO shotgun, CMI NO3 powder, and black powder

Gotta give Jack3d some props though....it certainly gives you a kick in the ass!
looking forward to the label being cleared up

i havent seen jacked mentioned in here until you brought it up, if referring to a seperate thread, i would assume the comparison would be that both are economic/not high end preWO products

i used my v3 today and shotgun is still the kind in my eyes

ill use two scoops maniac and see if it can compare to v3 (shotgun)

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established

i havent seen jacked mentioned in here until you brought it up, if referring to a seperate thread, i would assume the comparison would be that both are economic/not high end preWO products

we are sorting the label out now

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established

Shotgun just never gets old or dull.... Its the best pre-workout in my eyes out on the market. I actually prefer v2 over v3, but they are both top notch. Interested to hear more about Maniac.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mine will be here today, depending on time, looking at giving it a go sometime either today or wednesday

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the problem on the label thank you for letting us know.

A few containers got by with the incorrect label before it was caught. Then the rest which were produced have the correct label.

The info you asked about is below

Yes it is 1 heaping scoop 10.5 grams
carbs 2 g
Maniac! Formula 18,500

You can see all the other numbers here:

http://anabolicinnovations.com/maniac_

Nutra Planet is updating the supplement Facts.

Thank you for letting us know you like the flavor.

This is the exact same formula as used for the beta testers.

Kmul did you post the beta tester reviews some where?

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the problem on the label thank you for letting us know.

A few containers got by with the incorrect label before it was caught. Then the rest which were produced have the correct label.

The info you asked about is below

Yes it is 1 heaping scoop 10.5 grams
carbs 2 g
Maniac! Formula 18,500

You can see all the other numbers here:

http://anabolicinnovations.com/maniac_

Thank you for letting us know you like the flavor.

This is the exact same formula as used for the beta testers.

Kmul did you post the beta tester reviews some where?
yes, they are on the nutraplanet forum...will get the link in a sec
Nutra Planet is updating the supplement Facts.