Silver is getting Lipotropic with the help of LG's new protein.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I want some
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

2. Final Review - As you can see I tore through the protein in about 15 days.

I really tore through this protein like a mad man. I honestly didn't count my scoops and tried it in several different configurations. I typically went a scoop and a half for my post workout shake. I felt the protein helped nourish my body extremely well after my workouts. I am going to miss the Banana Cream flavor because it was damn near right on to actual banana (except a little aftertaste).

Mixed with Skim milk - 8
    I initially gave this a 9, but after drinking it with water I felt the flavor was better with water than with skim milk.

Mixed with water - 9
    The only thing that had me count off on the flavoring was the aftertaste. The initial flavor that hits your tongue is excellent, but there is a little bitter aftertaste present. Luckily it doesn't linger and disappates very quickly.

Mixed with oatmeal - 7
    Maybe it was due to the Cinnamon Roll oatmeal that I have or the fact that I am very picky with my oatmeal flavors. It wasn't terrible, but I like my protein shakes seperate from my oatmeal.

Mixability - 10
    This protein has the perfect mixability. I have tried other proteins that mix pretty well, but there is still some clumpiness. This is absolutely not the case with LG's Lipotropic Protein. It mixes 99% and when I finish my shake I add another splash of water and it basically cleans out the shaker.

I also mixed it in a cup with a fork and it mixed extremely well in it as well with minor clumps. It was still way better than any other protein that I have tried to mix with a fork.

Consistency - 7

It is hard to brag about wonderful mixability and then complain about consistency when I am sure they go hand in hand. This protein powder is very fine and you will get residue on your hand, counter, protein container, etc. It wipes up easily, but it is the only drawback I see with this protein.

Final Thoughts

I really appreciate the opportunity LifterGym and LG gave me to test out the new and improve Lipotropic protein. It is one of the few that I actually looked forward to drinking daily. I have had others that I dreaded and due to that was not as adamant about drinking my 2-3 shakes per day. Also, the profile of the protein is excellent and a definate plus for those that have issues with lactose or don't want any bloat that can be associated with whey protein.

The key question is now that I had my free sample would I buy more. The answer is absolutley YES once I finish up my 10lbs of protein I purchased from the recent NP sale.

Feel free to ask any questions and I will be more than willing to share.

3. Great final review SIlver!, This Is one truly unique protein as far as taste goes, especially with it being so natural in taste. Really appreciate you taking the time to log this man , you did an exceptional job!:thumbsup”

4. Thanks for reviewing this bud, appreciate it!!

5. Dang sonic! Awesome review, wish I would have threw in my name to test this bad boy out.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

6. Awesome review..As always, everything you do is quality silver.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

7. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Thanks for reviewing this bud, appreciate it!!
    I loved the original version. Looking forward to trying the new.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

8. Great review Silver,.. you have really upped your game!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

9. Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    Great review Silver,.. you have really upped your game!!
    How have you bro? Life treating you better?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 12:19 AM
  2. LG Lipotropic Protein
    By p5sky in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 05:49 PM
  3. LG's PB Lipotropic Protein
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 06:33 PM
  4. Lipotropic Protein