LG's PB Lipotropic Protein

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Gator Alum 03 View Post
    Between me getting only 20 scoops out of mine and this protein tasting pretty much like dirt, I was pretty disappointed. Hopefully they do go back to perfect the flavor because I like the profile of this protein a lot.
    You really do never know the truth on these boards, but I find it very hard to believe that people are enjoying this stuff and not just brown-nosing since they got chosen as a tester. I pride myself in giving honest reviews, good or bad, and how people are comparing this to a butterfinger is simply astonishing to me. Other than the smell, I see no way to relate this to PB. Don't get me wrong though. I loved the original chocolate and vanilla. Not quite sure why those needed to get reformulated.


  2. Thanks for giving us your honest feed back bro.. Sorry the taste was not a go with you.. It could be like anything else some people really like something some hate it.. Im that way to with a few things, I really think it does taste like butter finger , seriously , thanks for taking the time to log this

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Thanks for giving us your honest feed back bro.. Sorry the taste was not a go with you.. It could be like anything else some people really like something some hate it.. Im that way to with a few things, I really think it does taste like butter finger , seriously , thanks for taking the time to log this
    Any comment on the containers only containing roughly half of the labeled servings? Just curious about this and what will be done to remedy it.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Any comment on the containers only containing roughly half of the labeled servings? Just curious about this and what will be done to remedy it.
    I will try and find out...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I will try and find out...
    Not that it is important to me since I received the product free, but I would imagine people who paid for it could possibly have reason to b1tch.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Thanks for giving us your honest feed back bro.. Sorry the taste was not a go with you.. It could be like anything else some people really like something some hate it.. Im that way to with a few things, I really think it does taste like butter finger , seriously , thanks for taking the time to log this
    agreed, thanks for feedback man

  7. yikes..........i want to try this protein but....

    this doesnt sound too good LG...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    yikes..........i want to try this protein but....

    this doesnt sound too good LG...
    People have different tastes man, some love it, some don't.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    People have different tastes man, some love it, some don't.
    True. I loved the original vanilla when many didn't. Each to their own...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  10. I'll open one up and test it out to see why the serving is off...maybe settling? I will check it out. I really like the taste but read the post about the protein, it isn't entirely hard to believe that different tubs taste different. We had to dump two companies because of inconsistent taste with their proteins. The new version is going to be a blend of Genus, Whey Concentrate, Whey Isolate, Egg and Micellar Casein...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I'll open one up and test it out to see why the serving is off...maybe settling? I will check it out. I really like the taste but read the post about the protein, it isn't entirely hard to believe that different tubs taste different. We had to dump two companies because of inconsistent taste with their proteins. The new version is going to be a blend of Genus, Whey Concentrate, Whey Isolate, Egg and Micellar Casein...
    Interesting Eric, keep us updated!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lipotropic protein....no more
    By justiceTX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 05:43 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 12:19 AM
  3. LG Lipotropic Protein
    By p5sky in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 05:49 PM
  4. LG's Lipotropic Protein
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 07:41 AM
  5. lipotropic protein?
    By MHA in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 10:07 AM
Log in
Log in