LG's PB Lipotropic Protein
- 05-26-2009, 11:12 AM
- 05-26-2009, 11:22 AM
Thanks for giving us your honest feed back bro.. Sorry the taste was not a go with you.. It could be like anything else some people really like something some hate it.. Im that way to with a few things, I really think it does taste like butter finger , seriously , thanks for taking the time to log this
- 05-26-2009, 11:28 AM
05-26-2009, 12:01 PM
05-26-2009, 12:30 PM
05-26-2009, 08:13 PM
05-26-2009, 08:31 PM
yikes..........i want to try this protein but....
this doesnt sound too good LG...
05-26-2009, 08:55 PM
05-27-2009, 12:47 AM
05-27-2009, 05:34 PM
I'll open one up and test it out to see why the serving is off...maybe settling? I will check it out. I really like the taste but read the post about the protein, it isn't entirely hard to believe that different tubs taste different. We had to dump two companies because of inconsistent taste with their proteins. The new version is going to be a blend of Genus, Whey Concentrate, Whey Isolate, Egg and Micellar Casein...
05-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By justiceTX in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-06-2011, 05:43 PM
- By zb126 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-23-2010, 12:19 AM
- By p5sky in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2010, 05:49 PM
- By bassgod272 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-01-2009, 07:41 AM
- By MHA in forum LG SciencesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2008, 10:07 AM