Final USPLabs Jacked Review

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked this up for 6$ from a member at another forum, couldnt pass up the chance to try Jacked at such a good price.

So even tho I have my beef with USPLabs this products is seriously the sh1t. I ****ing love it.

Never used it for a pre workout boost because IMO its too valuable to waste on a workout when I can use it to study.

It gives me an insane euphoric feeling, like adderal does. Makes me feel like god, while making me really focused.

I wouldnt bat an eyelid if someone told me that it had 20mg adderol in it (not saying there is, just sayin that is how good it is)

I have tried a lot of energy/focus problems and NOTHING comes close to this product. I havnt bought any supps in a while but I will definitely be picking some of this up (serious).

Short and sweet review, just like I like it :cool:

jhntruevine

jhntruevine

Awards
Yeah, it is the best pre-workout i have tried!!!

Connman

Connman

Awards
I just started taking this product also. So far I like it, but had problems sleeping and eating afterwards. Took Jack3d at 6pm.

Did you?

oo123

Awards
After taking Jack3d I also had problems sleeping when I took it in the afternoon so I started taking it in the morning and after that I didn't have any problems sleeping

gnetics18

Awards
How's the pump after workouts on this? And does it last? Thanks

smgebg

Awards
Great pumps, and great overall energy. Without a doubt one of the best preworkout supps I have ever tried. But be very careful taking this after 4:00PM...I made the mistake of doing that one day, and I had a difficult time sleeping, not to mention I was up half the night peeing like a racehorse on Lasix. I now only use it for morning or early afternoon workouts, and I have encountered no problems at all.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established