So I sent for a sample of CL Golden Gains a while ago, and got the sample package delivered yesterday. The sample of GG was only 1/5th of the serving size, but I was really impressed with what small amount I had.

First, the profile is solid. I love everything about it -- from the carb course to the fruit/veggie complex.

To try it, I decided to make a nuked brownie. I don't really like shakes (finish them to quickly), and much prefer solid food. So what I've been doing for the past month or so is mixing almost any powder with a bit of water, nuking it for 30-60 seconds, and eating the resulting mess

Taste-wise, I was blown away. It tastes good, that's a given.. but this also tasted healthy. Like I said, I loved the profile, but was skeptical that CL could make it taste good with so many veggie/fruit extracts piled in. Thankfully, I was proven wrong. The extracts actually contribute to a fantastic apple taste, but moreover make the powder (or brownie in my case) taste healthy. I know it's not much of a description to call something "healthy," but that's honestly what I felt when I was having it -- a high quality, premium blend.

Since the profile is good, so are the macros. I could *really* see myself using this as a meal replacement if I'm ever on the road (4 or 5 years down the line once I graduate college ), but it's a bit too pricey for a college student to take on... because if I do, a tub won't last me the week

Overall: Fantastic profile, love the sources of the macros, love the veggie/fruit complex, tastes not just great but healthy too. Too pricey for me atm, but great product for anyone who can afford it