NO2 Black/Jack3d Review

Connman

Connman

Awards
Ight so I've been coasting there forums for a few weeks now ever since I started lifting again and I've found some good info here.

So with that being said I'd like to share my first impressions and unbiased opinion of a couple supplements I've been taking. For those of you curious...

--NO2 Black: Today is my 12th day on NO2 Black. Nothing special yet, but last Wednesday I did Bi's&Tri's and that's when I really felt a nice increase in stamina. Might have just been feeling good that day. Pumps are ok they say 21 days for full effect so I'll post again on day 21.

--Jack3d: Today was my first day on Jack3d. I took 2 scoops just to try it out for the 1st time. I did notice an increase in energy, I felt a slight tingle in my body and face. Definetly made my body temp go up. Also, my heart rate was up, but nothing outrageous like I experienced with BSN NO-Xplode. Overall I like Jack3d for a good energy boost pre-workout.
The only thing is I took Jack3d at 6:00pm and it's now 8:50pm and I'm not hungry in the least bit. I did drink a shake post workout, but I can usually eat a meal shortly after. I wonder if this suppresses appetite. (Anyone know??)

I'll keep an update on my experiences with these supplements just in case there's a few curious Georges out there.

Question: Does anyone know if it's safe to stack 2 supplements that contain arganine alpha keta gluterate [AAKG] like NO2 and Jack3d? :thanks:

Connman

Connman

Awards
So Monday night after I came home from the gym I could not sleep. I took 2 scoops of Jack3d at 6pm tried to go to bed at 10:30pm and finally fell asleep at 1:30am.

Anyone else have problems with sleep on Jack3d?

I'm going to take 2 scoops before I lift today hopefully I can sleep tonight.:sleeping:

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Regarding the Jacked/Jak3ed I have the exact same issues. After a full does of Jacked I am simply not hungry at all even though the workouts are crazy intense! If I have it after about 4.30pm I can expect a bad night sleep. I can generally manage to work out earlier so the problem is not to bad for me if I am working out later I generally go for a different product.

I also actually like the appetite suppression as I often let my self down after a work out. when I used jacked I get a great work out and then force my self to eat a sensible meal with no junk after it.

Connman

Connman

Awards
Yea man this sucks for me. I usually lift at 6pm after work and so far 2 workouts w/ Jack3d: 2 nights with little sleep.

Now I have to decide if I'm going to keep using Jack3d and lose sleep or just toss it...

todt061458

Awards
Don't toss it.:shocked: Try one scoop. Or try 1/2 scoop. I had to come down to 1 scoop myself. Still works but taking 2 scoops doing your workout and than 4 or 5 hours later trying to go to sleep not realistic. If the caffeine containing product keeps you awake reduce the dose.
I use a jacked,ce2,no2 black stack works great. I also use a fish oil with a pack of animal pak vitamins and black powder b-fore weights. I use the jacked with my cardio.

lemonsong

Awards
I've been using this stuff for a couple weeks and I'm only taking one scoop. I get good results at the gym and a good pump, but afterwards my circulation gets really bad. My feet, hands, and other very important extremities get really cold and all my veins shrink up. Like an anti pump. My heart also pounds in my chest up to 6 hours after i get back from the gym. I've also had migraine like "stars". I've used many pre workouts before and was never very sensitive to the stimulants but this stuff is like crack or something.

miamiboy305

Awards
its not the jack3d dude your fine its just a matter of getting used to. I take jack3d late as hell then I eat and go to sleep like a baby. Like they said, just start with one scoop.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for a Pre-WO that gives good focus but is caffeine free (not stim free though), look into LG's Anadraulic Pump. The stuff is getting really good reviews by some members on the boards, and it should be a lot mellower on the CNS late at night.