Madds87, getting anabolic with something smelling fishy! (log)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Cool Madds87, getting anabolic with something smelling fishy! (log)

Ok ladies and gents im posting this log for encouragement, also because i was told about how much this helps on your journey of learning and getting swole!

Now i had posted some information on the diet i had placed together. the whole purpose of this beginning post was just to inform people on what i had learned through my journey of bieng diagnosed with chrones disease. Now im going to take it to another level and use my life as an example to show how this diet will help you. Also to learn new things and hopefully not have anymore problems with my chrones.

Also i will be adding a few things. I will be pulsing epistane. Its something that i think wont effect my chrones but if it does i will stop taking this product. My diet will be very very clean. I will mostly eat organic foods, but not all the time. Also included in my diet will be very fishy. :P Naw, it will consist of organic olive oil, and plenty of fish oil. My omega intake will be about 30g daily, at most. Carbs will mostly come from dairy and veggies, i guess from fruit also. 8 small meals daily.

I wont post up what i eat everyday and the calories and all but i will give yall the round about on what kind of food im going for.

Now i also work on tugboats and have to work one week on one week off. On my week off i will be working out hardcore, on the week off i wont work out. I might get a few pushups and pulls ups in now and then. On my week on im just too busy to be able to leave or go to a gym or anything. So what i plan on doing is working out all 6 to 7 days on my off week. Of coarse thats when i will pulse my epi.

Epi dosage will be for 6 wks 40/40/40/40/40/40. 20 pre and 20 post workout.
    My history with ph's are experienced. Ive taken superdrol, holodrol, tren. When i cycled some of these i gained gyno over the years. So another plan from this cycle is that hopefully it will kill some lumps. Crossing my fingers.....

Supplements:
    Company: garden of life
    -multi vitamin
    -cod liver oil tblspn 4 times daily
    -greens plus
    -cleansing kit for digestive track
    Now.
    -DMG 1 pill 4 times daily
    Twin lab
    -L-glutamine 10g daily
    IBE
    -x-dreams for sleeping
    -Reverse
    -ZMK
    -Somnidren
    This list will be updated throughout the log cause im sure things will change, added or subtracted.

Im a big fan on herbs, thats legal herbs i mean, and no i dont live in cali :P. I drink green tea for mornings, and will not drink coffee. I also, at night, drink tribulous, peppermint. Soothing.

Workouts will be following the ABC workouts. I will explain on my workout log. Its a bit confusing, but its hardcore! In the morning i do 30 minutes of yoga, helps me relax.

My weight right now is 165. And maybe have 8% bodyfat. Because of the chrones i dont keep much fat on me.

What im hoping will come out of this cycle, is less inflammation. Get my 185 cut back. To learn and grow more and more knowledgeble about eating healthy and to help others along the way. Im also hoping that my gyno will leave. Also to prove how anabolic fishoil is. Yes the epi is in my diet but this is to get me back into the swing of things. After the cycle i will continue the log to show the benefits of a high omega diet.

I hope this will help fellas and if theres anything you want me to add or if theres anything that i have not covered, let me know, for i am not very experienced in the logging area......
    But anyway....
    Ill be posting soon just getting it started. start working out tuesday.

Lets get it on!!!

My last post that explained what my diet looked like was titled: something smells fishy!

2. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Nice! I like it! Youve got a good start! Im interested in the Fish Oil. 30g of Omegas seem like a ton? But regardless get it done! Woot Woot!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

^^^ it is a good bit in capsules but its all liquid. allot easier. ALso this is pure fishoil. So im not getting all of the filler. But i have the minty stuff actually pretty darn good.
    •   

4. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

What Brand?? I have orange barleans in caps right now. Gets spendy tho
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    What Brand?? I have orange barleans in caps right now. Gets spendy tho
    garden of life. at organic pharmacy.org i can get it for 12 $ not too bad.
  6. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Ya thats not to bad. How long does that last you usually?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Well as much as im taking it about two weeks... But if i have some capsuls which il be getting some when i get off from work. it can last me maybe 3 weeks.
  8. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Well as much as im taking it about two weeks... But if i have some capsuls which il be getting some when i get off from work. it can last me maybe 3 weeks.
    Dang... Thats a bit much! Wow! Well Im VERY interested in seeing how this will go for ya bradda! Ive been researching it but you know moer then me on it! i may pick some up, just to try and see how it goes.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

ummmmm wtf did this dude just say?
  10. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Ya.... WTF Over?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

hased to be a joke. lol..... or wrong thread..... or hes on crack and really smart lol
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  220 lbs.

just a spammer i think

really like the natural focus of the diet, very interested to see how you go!

subbed and good luck mate!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by elshano View Post
    just a spammer i think

really like the natural focus of the diet, very interested to see how you go!

subbed and good luck mate!
    thank you sir for stopping by! yeah i know for some bodybuilders we can kinda get all caught up on the carb and protein side and not focus on all of the fruits and veggie side. Honestly i have been doing this diet for 3 weeks now and i havent felt this amazing in a while. but i will be starting this up in a bit. this tuesday will be prob be about right.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Good luck!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Good luck!
    Thanx for stopping by crader! and thank you for the wishes!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Day 1
    Alright peeps. Started my diet and everything. This morning woke up had my morning shake. Take my multi, greens pills, DMG. My shake consists of two activia yogurts, 1/2 cup of blueberries, 1/2 strawberrie, 1/2 a bannana, 25 grams of protein, tablespoon of olive oil, tablespoon of fish oil, pure organic honey.
    I will admit my diet was screwy today. I wasnt able to follow a consistant meal every hour but i will have it right tomorrow promise. It was my moms birthday today so i was busy spoiling her. For dinner i had salmon and green beans. Got home went to go work out worked out chest and triceps. I wasnt able to do ABC workouts there wasnt enough time they were going to close the gym. But i have taken all of sleeping pills and im about to passout!! so i will make sure hat tomorrow is alot better sorry fellas.......
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

DAY 2

Ok didnt sleep very well once i woke up at 0400 it was pointless to try to go back to sleep. I was wide awake. Maybe i got a very deep six hour sleep? i dunno. But i feel good so, i dunno. Woke up had my meditation and breakfast. Breakfaast was granola with yogurt. mmmmm. really good. I could eat so much of that stuff. But im going to update this later so going to work out some ABC's! WOOT WOOT!

Ok Work out was Awsome! Today i did back and biceps. This one was b workouts which this is what a b workout looks like.

T-bar rows: 3 sets of 6
    opposite grip lat pulldowns: 3 sets of 12
    One arm rows: 3 sets of 20, ouch! This one hurt.

dumbell curls: 3 sets of 6
    Preacher machine: 3 sets of 12
    cable curls: 3 sets of 20 ouch again!

Now every week i will rotate from a workouts to b, c workouts. Well this i meen every off week.

Post workout meal tuna sandwich, sepparate salad, both covered in olive oil! mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm yummy!

Third meal had tuna sandwich with olive oil. fourth meal was celery with peanut butter. fifth meal was chicken salad sandwich. Cup of okra.

Ok dys finally ending. very busy. very full. Feel great! My chest and back and arms are very sore! But with my 30g of omega well see how quick my recovery is...
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

If anyone could tell me how to post pics i have som before pics.
  19. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Hey bro.... Sorry got caught up.

Posting pics- Load your pics to a site(Photobucket) then copy the from there, then come here, hit the pic button and a window should pop up. paste the link in there and your pic should come up.

Man seems like a soild day in the gym there mang! Im diggin the Tbars
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

At 170.
    Ok this is my before pic.
  21. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

WOW! You got some good mass on ya man!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

i appreciate it big dawg. Hopefully i can get more on.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Today was a great day. I just worked out and sat around the house and ate. ha. Today was leg and abb day. ate about four cans of tuna and three chicken breasts with a bunch of spinach leaves and tomatoes. I ate more bread than i normally do though.
    Legs today were like this:
    squats: 5x5 First two were warm ups
    straight leg deads: 3x12
    leg press: 1x20
    Leg extensions: 3x20
    crunches: 2x20 my bbs suck ha
    leglifts with a punch: 2x15

My energy was awsome! But all day i was really mellow. just chill feeling... Dunno. I couldnt do much though cause my legs were soar lol. Tomorrow will be my favorite day, delt day!!! yay!
  24. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Looks like a real soild workout brotha! Are you doing about 60/70% of max or kinda just whatever feels right???

Leglifts with a punch???? Can you elaborate pls? Never heard of that one lol

I can see how shoulders would be a fav. of yours. You have soild look Delts Bro!
  25. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Looks like a real soild workout brotha! Are you doing about 60/70% of max or kinda just whatever feels right???

I can see how shoulders would be a fav. of yours. You have soild look Delts Bro!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post

Im doing about what feels right. My steangth isnt a 100% yet so im building it up. Hopefully ill get my old squat back and maybe more. Lol oh i didnt explain sorry. I superset one set after the last deadlift set. just something i threw in there. lol I know im really ADD when it comes to working out. Ill forget im dloing one excercise and move on to the next thing lol. But yeah man i appreciate the compliment. Yeah bro i love me some milatary db presses!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

But ill be working out my shoulders sunday. Im giving my body some time on working out. my whole body is sore. Oh also i got my rootcanal done yesterday so my diet might be changed a little lol.... But the plus side! pain killers! woot woot!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

shoulders did not happen sunday... ha oh well. But this week im going to work... Not too excited but my diet will be solid! i get bored so i eat lol. Im going to try to do an extreme amount of push ups and pull ups. We will see how it goes. I wil have a computer with me so i will be able to update yall on whats going on.
  29. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Eh same thing for me today bro! Today was goin to be back, buuuut that didnt happen 1cause i was in boise all day and it hit 95 for the first time and it took it outta me and 2 i aint goin to workout at nite cause its packed, that and my back is THRRRAAASED from Sat! Sat was a gooood day tho hehehe....
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

so let it heal bra! I prob wont get any workinout going this week. kinda sucks. Ill just do a bunch of failures on pushups and pull ups. try my epi at 50 on workout days.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Something smells Fishy!
    By madds87 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-13-2013, 11:47 PM
  2. Ammonia Smelling Sweat
    By machine528 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 02:01 PM
  3. Something smells Fishy!
    By madds87 in forum Nutrition / Health