Madds87, getting anabolic with something smelling fishy! (log)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok ladies and gents im posting this log for encouragement, also because i was told about how much this helps on your journey of learning and getting swole!:lick:

Now i had posted some information on the diet i had placed together. the whole purpose of this beginning post was just to inform people on what i had learned through my journey of bieng diagnosed with chrones disease. Now im going to take it to another level and use my life as an example to show how this diet will help you. Also to learn new things and hopefully not have anymore problems with my chrones.

Also i will be adding a few things. I will be pulsing epistane. Its something that i think wont effect my chrones but if it does i will stop taking this product. My diet will be very very clean. I will mostly eat organic foods, but not all the time. Also included in my diet will be very fishy. :p Naw, it will consist of organic olive oil, and plenty of fish oil. My omega intake will be about 30g daily, at most. Carbs will mostly come from dairy and veggies, i guess from fruit also. 8 small meals daily.

I wont post up what i eat everyday and the calories and all but i will give yall the round about on what kind of food im going for.

Now i also work on tugboats and have to work one week on one week off. On my week off i will be working out hardcore, on the week off i wont work out. I might get a few pushups and pulls ups in now and then. On my week on im just too busy to be able to leave or go to a gym or anything. So what i plan on doing is working out all 6 to 7 days on my off week. Of coarse thats when i will pulse my epi.

Epi dosage will be for 6 wks 40/40/40/40/40/40. 20 pre and 20 post workout.
My history with ph's are experienced. Ive taken superdrol, holodrol, tren. When i cycled some of these i gained gyno over the years. So another plan from this cycle is that hopefully it will kill some lumps. Crossing my fingers.....

Supplements:
Company: garden of life
-multi vitamin
-cod liver oil tblspn 4 times daily
-greens plus
-cleansing kit for digestive track
Now.
-DMG 1 pill 4 times daily
Twin lab
-L-glutamine 10g daily
IBE
-x-dreams for sleeping
-Reverse
-ZMK
-Somnidren
This list will be updated throughout the log cause im sure things will change, added or subtracted.

Im a big fan on herbs, thats legal herbs i mean, and no i dont live in cali :p. I drink green tea for mornings, and will not drink coffee. I also, at night, drink tribulous, peppermint. Soothing.

Workouts will be following the ABC workouts. I will explain on my workout log. Its a bit confusing, but its hardcore! In the morning i do 30 minutes of yoga, helps me relax.

My weight right now is 165. And maybe have 8% bodyfat. Because of the chrones i dont keep much fat on me.

What im hoping will come out of this cycle, is less inflammation. Get my 185 cut back. To learn and grow more and more knowledgeble about eating healthy and to help others along the way. Im also hoping that my gyno will leave. Also to prove how anabolic fishoil is. Yes the epi is in my diet but this is to get me back into the swing of things. After the cycle i will continue the log to show the benefits of a high omega diet.

I hope this will help fellas and if theres anything you want me to add or if theres anything that i have not covered, let me know, for i am not very experienced in the logging area......
But anyway....
Ill be posting soon just getting it started. start working out tuesday.

Lets get it on!!!
:dance::popcorn:

My last post that explained what my diet looked like was titled: something smells fishy!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I like it! Youve got a good start! Im interested in the Fish Oil. 30g of Omegas seem like a ton? But regardless get it done! Woot Woot!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
^^^ it is a good bit in capsules but its all liquid. allot easier. ALso this is pure fishoil. So im not getting all of the filler. But i have the minty stuff actually pretty darn good.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
What Brand?? I have orange barleans in caps right now. Gets spendy tho :(

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
What Brand?? I have orange barleans in caps right now. Gets spendy tho :(
garden of life. at organic pharmacy.org i can get it for 12 $ not too bad.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Ya thats not to bad. How long does that last you usually?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Well as much as im taking it about two weeks... But if i have some capsuls which il be getting some when i get off from work. it can last me maybe 3 weeks.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Well as much as im taking it about two weeks... But if i have some capsuls which il be getting some when i get off from work. it can last me maybe 3 weeks.
Dang... Thats a bit much! Wow! Well Im VERY interested in seeing how this will go for ya bradda! Ive been researching it but you know moer then me on it! i may pick some up, just to try and see how it goes.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
hased to be a joke. lol..... or wrong thread..... or hes on crack and really smart lol

elshano

elshano

Awards
just a spammer i think :)

really like the natural focus of the diet, very interested to see how you go!

subbed and good luck mate!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
just a spammer i think :)

really like the natural focus of the diet, very interested to see how you go!

subbed and good luck mate!
thank you sir for stopping by! yeah i know for some bodybuilders we can kinda get all caught up on the carb and protein side and not focus on all of the fruits and veggie side. Honestly i have been doing this diet for 3 weeks now and i havent felt this amazing in a while. but i will be starting this up in a bit. this tuesday will be prob be about right.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Day 1
Alright peeps. Started my diet and everything. This morning woke up had my morning shake. Take my multi, greens pills, DMG. My shake consists of two activia yogurts, 1/2 cup of blueberries, 1/2 strawberrie, 1/2 a bannana, 25 grams of protein, tablespoon of olive oil, tablespoon of fish oil, pure organic honey.
I will admit my diet was screwy today. I wasnt able to follow a consistant meal every hour but i will have it right tomorrow promise. It was my moms birthday today so i was busy spoiling her. For dinner i had salmon and green beans. Got home went to go work out worked out chest and triceps. I wasnt able to do ABC workouts there wasnt enough time they were going to close the gym. But i have taken all of sleeping pills and im about to passout!! so i will make sure hat tomorrow is alot better sorry fellas.......

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

Ok didnt sleep very well once i woke up at 0400 it was pointless to try to go back to sleep. I was wide awake. Maybe i got a very deep six hour sleep? i dunno. But i feel good so, i dunno. Woke up had my meditation and breakfast. Breakfaast was granola with yogurt. mmmmm. really good. I could eat so much of that stuff. But im going to update this later so going to work out some ABC's! WOOT WOOT!

Ok Work out was Awsome! Today i did back and biceps. This one was b workouts which this is what a b workout looks like.

T-bar rows: 3 sets of 6
opposite grip lat pulldowns: 3 sets of 12
One arm rows: 3 sets of 20, ouch! This one hurt.

dumbell curls: 3 sets of 6
Preacher machine: 3 sets of 12
cable curls: 3 sets of 20 ouch again!

Now every week i will rotate from a workouts to b, c workouts. Well this i meen every off week.

Post workout meal tuna sandwich, sepparate salad, both covered in olive oil! mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm yummy!

Third meal had tuna sandwich with olive oil. fourth meal was celery with peanut butter. fifth meal was chicken salad sandwich. Cup of okra.

Ok dys finally ending. very busy. very full. Feel great! My chest and back and arms are very sore! But with my 30g of omega well see how quick my recovery is...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
If anyone could tell me how to post pics i have som before pics.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro.... Sorry got caught up.

Posting pics- Load your pics to a site(Photobucket) then copy the from there, then come here, hit the pic button and a window should pop up. paste the link in there and your pic should come up.

Man seems like a soild day in the gym there mang! Im diggin the Tbars ;)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
i appreciate it big dawg. Hopefully i can get more on.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Today was a great day. I just worked out and sat around the house and ate. ha. Today was leg and abb day. ate about four cans of tuna and three chicken breasts with a bunch of spinach leaves and tomatoes. I ate more bread than i normally do though.
Legs today were like this:
squats: 5x5 First two were warm ups
straight leg deads: 3x12
leg press: 1x20
Leg extensions: 3x20
crunches: 2x20 my bbs suck ha
leglifts with a punch: 2x15

My energy was awsome! But all day i was really mellow. just chill feeling... Dunno. I couldnt do much though cause my legs were soar lol. Tomorrow will be my favorite day, delt day!!! yay!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a real soild workout brotha! Are you doing about 60/70% of max or kinda just whatever feels right???

Leglifts with a punch???? Can you elaborate pls? Never heard of that one lol

I can see how shoulders would be a fav. of yours. You have soild look Delts Bro!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a real soild workout brotha! Are you doing about 60/70% of max or kinda just whatever feels right???

I can see how shoulders would be a fav. of yours. You have soild look Delts Bro!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established

Im doing about what feels right. My steangth isnt a 100% yet so im building it up. Hopefully ill get my old squat back and maybe more. Lol oh i didnt explain sorry. I superset one set after the last deadlift set. just something i threw in there. lol I know im really ADD when it comes to working out. Ill forget im dloing one excercise and move on to the next thing lol. But yeah man i appreciate the compliment. Yeah bro i love me some milatary db presses!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
But ill be working out my shoulders sunday. Im giving my body some time on working out. my whole body is sore. Oh also i got my rootcanal done yesterday so my diet might be changed a little lol.... But the plus side! pain killers! woot woot!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
shoulders did not happen sunday... ha oh well. But this week im going to work... Not too excited but my diet will be solid! i get bored so i eat lol. Im going to try to do an extreme amount of push ups and pull ups. We will see how it goes. I wil have a computer with me so i will be able to update yall on whats going on.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Eh same thing for me today bro! Today was goin to be back, buuuut that didnt happen 1cause i was in boise all day and it hit 95 for the first time and it took it outta me and 2 i aint goin to workout at nite cause its packed, that and my back is THRRRAAASED from Sat! :) Sat was a gooood day tho hehehe....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
so let it heal bra! I prob wont get any workinout going this week. kinda sucks. Ill just do a bunch of failures on pushups and pull ups. try my epi at 50 on workout days.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Well not gettin in the gym sucs, but hey, pushups and pullups and such have always worked for ppl in the past and present. Look all the cats doing stuff now days at the parks and what not! Those guys are big and shredded! I know you can come up with different things thatll work for ya no doubt! Woot! Deff. interested to hear how the epi goes for ya!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can do bed or chair tricep dips. Use the suitcase or laptop bag and do curls, shoulder work . Hold the laptop bag to your chest and do sit ups. Use the full suitcase and do squats with it.

When I went to Vegas I did all that. I used the laptop bag with the laptop in it to do side lateral raises and front raises. Its pretty easy to find things around the house or away to use. Buy some cheap resistance bands to pack.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Well not gettin in the gym sucs, but hey, pushups and pullups and such have always worked for ppl in the past and present. Look all the cats doing stuff now days at the parks and what not! Those guys are big and shredded! I know you can come up with different things thatll work for ya no doubt! Woot! Deff. interested to hear how the epi goes for ya!
Yeah ive been trying to figure out something.... Im trying to grab some old heavy chains no one is using anymore. Those are some heavy crap man! but yeah the way im doing the epi is a little different then what everyone else is doing so im interested in how it will work....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
You can do bed or chair tricep dips. Use the suitcase or laptop bag and do curls, shoulder work . Hold the laptop bag to your chest and do sit ups. Use the full suitcase and do squats with it.

When I went to Vegas I did all that. I used the laptop bag with the laptop in it to do side lateral raises and front raises. Its pretty easy to find things around the house or away to use. Buy some cheap resistance bands to pack.
I like the res bands idea. Its just finding a thick band thats the problem... Once i get paid though ill start looking into it. I wanted to get a weight vest but wanted it to be heavy enough.... and not cost an arm and a leg...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Finally got to start working out. Alot has been happening lately helping out parents and all they both are unemployed now..... jeeeezzzz this freekin economy. But anyways worked out chest yesterday and completely forgot to log it.

Bench press
10x10

smith incline
10x10

machine flys
10x10

rope pushdowns for triceps
10x10

Real short workout but really burnt them out. this workout would be the A kind. then next week will be C workouts.

Diet has been even better than before. im starting to get my cut back and leaning out more. still weight the same but look bigger, so ive been told.

Some added things in my diet. Organic milk with DHA omega-3, 500mg omega organic eggs, kashi flax omega cereal. This will help me reach my omega intake and make it even easier.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats a bit of a workout i would say brotha! VERY VERY NICE!!!! Im curious when was the last time you did chest? Man thats putting the hurt down tho bro, im diggin it!!!

Omega Organic Eggs??? Never heard of those! Interesting... Ill have to look for em! What are you weighing around if ppl say you look bigger?

O BTW Just threw up my first PH Log... Check it- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/127302-tegs-amss-new.html
I knew you would be the first to response! lol. Yeah man that workout hurt i am deff feeling it right now. Last time i did chest was two weeks ago on my off week. On my on work week i did a few pushups and such but nothing major still hard to work out at work. Yeah omega eggs should be at your regular walmart. Im still wieghing about 170-175 but with the epi working on a pulse my waist has trimmed down more. But still have some bad gyno.......... Im just about to say screw it and get the surgery for my poor nipps. lol

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
O wow bro, then your chest was ready for some pain then eh? I love that when it "happens to work out like that" lol Im guessing tho that in a way, it, for you body and build type works well when your in decent condition right?

Ok Ill Deff. look into them them! TY for the info, much appreciated Bradda!!

O my mang! Well Epi has helped others atleast from what i have read on their posts and im sure if you could afford it, some other things as well! PM Celc5 hes using some things that are working quite well for him! He could give you some deatails on it all... Or just check out his log... Hes running Pmag log.... I really HOPE you dont have to have it brotha! Ive seen some messed up Gyno befor, but man, i dont understand how ppl can just be blind to it all... What i mean is they just take DSs, PHs, AASs like its nothing and dont care about side effects! Ayyye Owell...... Im keepin ya in my prayers broheem!

BTW.... How is work going? Sad to hear parents are unemployed :(

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Hmmm ill check out his log. That would be nice to get it done. Yeah superdrol is really harsh on my system, i only did two cycles of em, i prob could of been more careful.... but we all learn from are mistakes..... But i appreciate the prayers.

Work is good. always staying busy, so atleast i dont get board. ha. Never really get to work out. I baught a chin up bar for work and i do a few of those now and then in between work. But also a good thing is that my back gets a work out during work anyway just from my job. My legs stay tone from running up ladders and steps all the time. Just my arms and chest i need to work on and figure out.....

But yeah man parents unemployed..... if they dont find a job soon there moving in with me!!! aye!!! if that happens ill have no privacy.... lol oh well... family first. ha

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was a great day cept the dinner part which i will explain in a minute.

Today was back and bi's

T-bar superset with bent over rows
10x10

opposite grip lat pulldowns
10x10

(i dont know what to call these but i do them all the time, you lay down face first on an incline bench, you hold dumbbells in each hand and do like a bent over row cept your hands are in a hammer position)
5x20

Preacher curls
10x10

cable curls
10x10

This work out sucked sooooooooooo much lol. i havent been this sore in a while. But diet was ruined dinner time. Me and my girl went to this yacht club where i live. A nice resturaunt we went too. Well i ordered something that was in my diet, which was a tuna steak which was really good..... Well one thing i noticed was that it was really red and pink in the middle...... I know when fish is raw its pink, but this looked red! well after i finished dinner i felt fine then me and my girl rented a movie and all of a sudden i was nautious..... dont know why maybe the tuna.... But yeah had tons of gas too....
I went ahead and said im sorry she was like "for what?" I said i have gas and they aint pretty either lol!! oh well i feel alot better today though. Trying to debate on getting some legs or shoulders done.....

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Hmmm ill check out his log. That would be nice to get it done. Yeah superdrol is really harsh on my system, i only did two cycles of em, i prob could of been more careful.... but we all learn from are mistakes..... But i appreciate the prayers.

Work is good. always staying busy, so atleast i dont get board. ha. Never really get to work out. I baught a chin up bar for work and i do a few of those now and then in between work. But also a good thing is that my back gets a work out during work anyway just from my job. My legs stay tone from running up ladders and steps all the time. Just my arms and chest i need to work on and figure out.....

But yeah man parents unemployed..... if they dont find a job soon there moving in with me!!! aye!!! if that happens ill have no privacy.... lol oh well... family first. ha
I think superdrol is harsh on everyones lol Yes live and learn for sure!

A job right now is good anywere lol Glad your staying busy bro. O ya i can imagine work keeps ya pretty well in shape mang! Having those extra things will help. Ive seen some vids on youtube with the chin up bar. They do some crazy things lol

Bummer on the parents man. I hate to see stuff like that happen. I hope you parents find jobs again very very soon. And yes family first no doubt! Maybe your turn to take care of them brotha?

Yesterday was a great day cept the dinner part which i will explain in a minute.

Today was back and bi's

T-bar superset with bent over rows
10x10

opposite grip lat pulldowns
10x10

(i dont know what to call these but i do them all the time, you lay down face first on an incline bench, you hold dumbbells in each hand and do like a bent over row cept your hands are in a hammer position)
5x20

Preacher curls
10x10

cable curls
10x10

This work out sucked sooooooooooo much lol. i havent been this sore in a while. But diet was ruined dinner time. Me and my girl went to this yacht club where i live. A nice resturaunt we went too. Well i ordered something that was in my diet, which was a tuna steak which was really good..... Well one thing i noticed was that it was really red and pink in the middle...... I know when fish is raw its pink, but this looked red! well after i finished dinner i felt fine then me and my girl rented a movie and all of a sudden i was nautious..... dont know why maybe the tuna.... But yeah had tons of gas too....
I went ahead and said im sorry she was like "for what?" I said i have gas and they aint pretty either lol!! oh well i feel alot better today though. Trying to debate on getting some legs or shoulders done.....
Im not sure what that lift is called either off top of my head, but its kinda like a reverse pec dec, right?

LOL @ the Gas! Good man on the whole saying sorry thing! I woulda done the same! My guess is it was the fish. my friend gets gas when he eats sushi and so we always give him crap for it hahaha.....

That workout was soild man. You looked to have pushed very hard through it and running 10set 10rep things aint easy! I wanna get back into precher curls after this cycle :)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Well Legs shawtie for a workouts suck!!!!!!!! lol I was debating on doing squats with this workout regimen but i chickened out and did leg press instead. lol i know chickened out...... But i will tell you one thing just the leg press would have still made me have a hard time getting off the crapper. haha. But anyways.

Leg press
10x10

Leg extensions
10x10

Leg curls
10x10

bent ovewr calve raises
10x10

After this i had to lay down for a bit, i had to walk very very slow to my car! lol IT was pretty sweet. But the diet is still rocking. My level of energy as you can tell in my workouts is still pretty solid. This diet i would really reccomend for anyone.
Im at 30/30 pre and post workout on the epi. Im still at 170 but im loosing fat more in my midsection. starting to see my veins in my arms really nice again. I will post up some pics half way. Im taking a new product that is added into my diet which has been helkping me with my energy, the product is called zoe life Its a company im part time working for and am trying to promote it. ITs a finominal product and Teg if your reading this send me a pm and ill tell you about it. This product gives you all of your antioxidant serving you need in one days worth and plus more. The energy that you get from this is a natural feeling. Like a focus thinking clearly, energy, no gitery feeling just pure calm energy if that makes sense. i love it! i just started it. But if anyone thats interested about this product send me a message and ill tell you all about it. The company is growing and will even need people for distributers.

But yeah back to my log lol. Xdreams and somnidren and ZMK stack for sleeping makes me have such awsome sleep. I love the feeling it all gives you. You get this niacin rush feeling but its tingly. gives me goosebumps. Its great! recommend it for anyone that has severe sleeping problems.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I think superdrol is harsh on everyones lol Yes live and learn for sure!

A job right now is good anywere lol Glad your staying busy bro. O ya i can imagine work keeps ya pretty well in shape mang! Having those extra things will help. Ive seen some vids on youtube with the chin up bar. They do some crazy things lol

Bummer on the parents man. I hate to see stuff like that happen. I hope you parents find jobs again very very soon. And yes family first no doubt! Maybe your turn to take care of them brotha?

Im not sure what that lift is called either off top of my head, but its kinda like a reverse pec dec, right?

LOL @ the Gas! Good man on the whole saying sorry thing! I woulda done the same! My guess is it was the fish. my friend gets gas when he eats sushi and so we always give him crap for it hahaha.....

That workout was soild man. You looked to have pushed very hard through it and running 10set 10rep things aint easy! I wanna get back into precher curls after this cycle :)
Yeah man this 10x10 is really difficult my budy recommended it. ANd im loving it so far. Starting to get my level of energy back too so its turning pretty nicely my man! hope your cycle will be successful man ill be rooting you on. We could compare later have a little contest on it! :p

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Well today's workout was amazing!!! I decided to go ahead and do chest and tri's before i head to work tonight....... yay....... But the workout was awsome. I was cleaning my room today and i do have a huge locker of supplements, but found some old nano vapor. Dont know why it wasnt finished. but im likeing it now and surely is helping. But anywho..... Took my epi pre and post again like usual. but for pre took some nano. I love the niacin rush it gives you. But once i got into "killin something mode" I was killin it.

Chest and tris: C workouts consists more of triple sets...... hate em!!

Dumbell bench: 6x10

Triple set: smith bench-5x5, smith incline-5x12, cable cross overs-5x20

Double set: Machine flys 3x5 cable cross overs 3x20

Standing overhead presses 2x12

Sitting one arm over head presses 3xfailure (failed around 8 or 7)

Rope pushdowns 3x10

Diet is doing good, just getting tired of fish and chicken though..... I tried to make some salmon patties but that fell through real fast lol forgot mayo.... But anyway if anyone has knows of some recipes i would love to hear..... But im weighing 172 now. sweet!!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard of that Zoelife befor... Seems like others ive heard of, but more "natural base"... Atleast from the sounds of it! Im glad it works tho... I may have to try it sometime...

Hahaha sounds good to me.... Im fighting myself allthe time... Addding someone in the pain could be fun! lol Im freaking stoked for these next 3weeks... Seems like most ppl get there gains in the last 2weeks...

Doood diggin that workout bro! VERY SOILD! Looks like it was painful! Muahahahaha! I have heard good things on that nano vapor... I just wanna try it tho before i buy. I dont respond well to NO supps usually.... NO shotgun, Supercharge, and WhiteFlood are the only ones that i didnt have to much probs with....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man nano works pretty sweet! it takes about 10 minutes but man you feel yourself get in the zone though. muahaha! but yeah man i would recommend it ill send you my website on the zoelife stuff man. i think you will really like it! and if you need extra money you can become a member. Very good product!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Kinda seems like a MLM type company... Theres quite a few of these around... Like one here is called JUS or "Juice"...... Ill have to look into it some more bro!

Hope you had a killer day!!!!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
It is an mlm but has a comletely different view on making money and completely diff way of treating the distributers. Plus mlm sucks when you get into it late. but this stuff just started and not many people have heard of it. the stuff works and if a product is good and has a good backbone which it does it will succeed. no doubt! but yeah man check it out.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Well guys im sorry i havent posted anything in a while. I dont have computer all the time at work, and i did not bring mine with me this time. But just a recap on what has been going on this week. Diet is still successfull. should be having a doctor visit pretty soon. to see how my inflammation is. Now with the how i feel look. The inflammation i feel has decreased alot. I starting to be able to eat things i couldnt before. I had ribs the other night and my stumach didnt even hurt one bit and my bowels were normal. one thing though is that my lower back has been hurting. I do not think it has to do with the epi. I think i pulled something in my back from handling lines at work...... Those suckers are heavy! But i will visit my chiropracter on my off week. And dang im so ready to go workout!!!!! I did a few sets on the side of the wheelhouse and did some pullups. My energy level is still really nice. Im able to do alot more at work and my workouts.... well they have been alot better since a few months ago.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Hey man! Just do what ya can! Glad you can even post! Work is something that you need to make number 1 right anyways! Glad to hear your feeling good and energy is still up! Throw down some Taurine if its back pumps, but your prob right. Just tweeked the back a lil bit at work, it happens... Its back day for me as well! Going for 225x8 on RDLs!!!

Stay Well Brotha and Keep Knockin Out What Ya Can!