Dermatherm Target--The New Dermatherm. (Unsponsored)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone I recently just purchased some Dermatherm Target. I have heard pretty decent things about it and wanted to give it a try. I will be posting results such as before and after pictures, training, maybe some of my diet and etc. for those who are just as curious as me. If you have anything you would like me to add to this log let me know. I should be receiving this tomorrow.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without a doubt, i'm in on this one. Good luck! :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fightbackhxc's Dermatherm Target Final Review

Brief Introduction:

I started logging this product because I was skeptical on how well it could actually work. The price was a little high for me at that moment since I am a college student so I figured if it didn’t work at least others would know. I have been logging this product since May 9, and am ending it July 7. I have used a low carb diet while on this product and have been cutting with calories below my maintenance level. This is an unsponsored log and I ran this product stand alone taking the guessing game out of what actually caused my leanness. I train about 5-6 days a week and I am not going to lie to anyone here or to myself. I was lazy on my cardio. I did cardio, but not religiously or routinely. Nevertheless I am happy with my results and I can only imagine how much this product would help someone who was very dedicated to cardio.

My current stats are: 22 years old, about 5’10’’ and 185 lbs. I have lost a total of about 17 lbs on my cut.
I have some residual skin on my lower abs therefore what you see there is what ya get. 
I used Dermatherm Target throughout the entirety of my cut and believe I have lost little to no muscle.

Let’s Get Started!

What is Dermatherm Target?

DermaTherm Target is a topical cream that targets and dissolves fat upon the site of application. The formula dries within minutes, leaving the skin clean and moisturized. At the recommended dose, DermaTherm Target will last up to 60 days.

How Do I Use Dermatherm Target?

Take one pump, administer, and then take another and administer. I started off on the perimeter of the application site and worked my way in.

Fightbackhxc’s FAQ

Before I go into my FAQ , There is one piece of advice I have to give above all. This product will not give you the results you want if your diet is not on “Target.” No pun intended haha. If your bulking, chances are this product is not going to help you much. Your diet has to be below maintenance level. I am not saying this product would not ward off fat when lean bulking; I am just saying if your taking it for definition get your Diet figured out first!

Can I stack Dermatherm with other fat loss products?
-YES! Dermatherm Can be used as a standalone product or enhanced with any other products. I would recommend Dermatherm Target and more of an overall fat loss product so you can get the best of both worlds.
Can women use Dermatherm Target?
-Of Course. It is safe for both men and women. Guejsn ( Rosie) used the older version check her log out.
What is the difference between Dermatherm and Dermatherm Target?
-Primordial Performance added a higher concentration of theophylline, and did away with the 7-OXO-DHEA/DHEA content. This will make the product more versatile in many ways for the user.
Their goal here was to make this product have a very potent target-specific application effect to attenuate those stubborn and hard to reduce areas.
Can a woman breast feeding use Dermatherm?
-It is recommended that women breast feeding should hold off on using Dermatherm Target. Things absorbed in the body are often included in the breast milk.
Will I need anything while using Dermatherm?
-It would be wise to pick up a nice lufa or scrub brush and some good exfoliate.
How much area can I cover using the recommended two pumps?
-Although it is hard to give an exact answer on this you will be very surprised how much area two pumps can cover. Primoridal Performance definitely does not skimp you on this product.
What does Dermatherm Target smell like?
-Dermatherm Target smells like hot cinnamon. Similar to Red Hots or Big Red chewing gum.
How long does the smell last?
-The smell from my experience lasts anywhere from about 15-30 minutes.
How quick does it dry?
-The product itself drys in about 15 minutes, however a tack film is left for another 30 minutes I would day. I would keep a shirt off for as long as possible and avoid swimming, tanning or sweating close to application time.
When should I apply it?
-I would apply it in the morning before working out. Make sure you do no swim, tan or sweat directly after applying; it will decrease the products effectiveness.
How does this compare to Napalm?
-I have not used Napalm or any other Topical Fat Loss product besides Dermatherm Target. However post #208 in this log will show a users comparison and feedback with Dermatherm Target and Napalm.
Why should I buy Dermatherm over another Topical fat loss product?
-Like I said previously, I have never used any other Topical Fat Loss product. However I have gathered a few things that might make Dermatherm Target more appealing to a consumer. The price is very affordable and I started this in May, and am ending in July. This stuff lasts forever and really makes sure that your where you want to be. Also, the pump is really nice. There is no waste with the Primordial Performance pump, it guarantees that you will get just about every last drop in that bottle. The product absorbs well, smells pretty good, and works great.
Does Dermatherm have any skin reactions?
-While using Dermatherm Target you should experience no adverse skin reactions. The only skin reactions that have been noted are minor burning, tingling, and redness. This IMO, comforts me because it shows the product is doing something. The burning and tingling effect never went away for me.
Should I shave?
-If you are a hairy beast, Yes. Shaving will allow the product to absorb and rub in easier. It will also make you look bigger : )
What should I do if my Dermatherm Target comes out of solution due to heat exposure?
I put the tube under really hot water and kept shaking it. The heat allows it to get back into solution. Your product will look separated and yellow if not in solution
Where can I purchase Dermatherm Target?
-Here at Nutraplanet! DermaTherm Target (7.5oz) By: Primordial Performance

TOTAL APPLICATIONS: 56

Strategies I employed while on Dermatherm was the scrub, exfoliate, and I would rest the application site under really hot water to open up them pores. Not sure if it helped any but it never hurts!

Would I use Dermatherm Target again? YES! I believe it to be a great product.
Would I recommend Dermatherm Target to other consumers? YES! In a heart beat.

Pictures

Before

1/2 way progression

This shows my application site

After

As you can see this product definitely helped carve some definition into my mid section. I do have some residual skin left on my lower abs. Dermatherm was not intended to remove residual skin nor do I believe it would.

So your asking…Couldn’t these results be from just a good diet?

A lot of it is from a good diet but judging from my cut before Christmas I did not have near the definition I do now in my mid section.

Here is a picture.

That picture I was at about 183lbs
My abs were in but I did not have that tapered look.

Special Thanks to:
Trauma1
Rosie(Guejsn)
Rick ( UKStrength)
WhataRoid?
MrBigPr
Grocker

These guys and girls stuck it out with me all the way! Thanks Made some good AM friends.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What is DermaTherm Target?

DermaTherm Target is a topical cream that targets and dissolves fat upon the site of application. The formula dries within minutes, leaving the skin clean and moisturized. At the recommended dose, DermaTherm Target will last up to 60 days.

Dropping body fat can be as simple as reducing carbohydrates, increasing protein while going into an overall calorie deficit. However, even with the perfect diet and exercise program, there are certain areas of the body that "hold on" to fat tissue no matter how much weight you lose - and this is where DermaTherm Target offers a distinct advantage - it targets and releases stubborn body fat, converting it to usable energy.

DermaTherm Target was designed to enhance the rate of fat loss in site specific areas, thus offering an easy way to fine-tune your physique. It's the secret weapon for turning a flat stomach in to a hard and chiseled six-pack.

For more information on Dermatherm visit-http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/DermaTherm.html

A couple of questions I have for Primordial
1.) Is 2 pumps going to be a strong enough dosage to stay at during the two months?
2.) If this releases the fat, does their need to be some sort of way to burn the fat or will it just be stored again if not burned? Should i apply directly before working out if that is the case?

I received the product today. The shipping took about 2 days so I am very happy with that. I will be posting some Before pictures as well.

I understand that my diet could probably use some critiquing. The only thing I really need to focus on is my carb intake. I will be posting it so that you guys can offer some advice​

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before pictures::

the red lines are areas im focusing dermatherm target on.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was my first application of dermatherm target.

I applied it about ten minutes after my shower.

The smell of the product is like hot cinnamon. I smell like a stick of big red gum haha.
The product dried rather quickly, there was no hassle with that.
I really didnt feel anything after applying it, but i felt my skin and it felt warm.
The applicator that PP's products come in is really nice.

For breakfast:
1 scoop whey protein
bowl of shredded wheat
tablespoon of peanutbutter.
Multivitamin

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In between breakfast and lunch i had two scoops of xtend.

Lunch:

2 enchiladas made with ground turkey
two efa capsuels.

Dinner:

3 small eggs, a chicken breast, and a cup of spinach

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
late night snack

protein brownie and glass of milk.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Application #2

Today my skin turned red from the Dermatherm which is good because it seems to be having an effect :)

Today's diet so far

Breakfast-1 scoop whey protein, shredded wheat, skim milk 2 efa capsules

Inbetween breakfast and lunch- two scoops extend and two eggs.

lunch two hamburgers without buns, and i caved and had a brownie and peice of pie haha whoops!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for supper i had lean ground beef and two eggs

hours after supper i had a protein brownie

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your log is awesome, I'm also bumping for your questions as well. Is this product rec 2 pumps a day only or 2 pumps two times a day? I might have to give this a shot :)
hey thanks man, glad you stopped by! If i need to increase the dosage i may have to buy another bottle...... we will see.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is he talking about??

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Application #3

Today I applied about 5-10 minutes after my shower when I was completely dry.
I applied it and it maintained a redish tone to my skin throughout the day.

Today my diet consisted of

Breakfast- 1 scoop whey protein, shredded wheat, 2 efa capsules
Mid Morning- 2 eggs
Afternoon-Lean pocket
Preworkout- Protein Brownie
supper- two turkey burgers
and probably a bed time whey/skim milk shake

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I was busy studying finals but it was my 4th Application.

Today was application #5. I am still applying it to the same areas.

Breakfast 1 scoop whey in water, shredded wheat, tablespoon of natty pb.
In between-2scoops Xtend
Lunch-2 eggs and some chicken.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so far on my cut, ive lost around 8-10 lbs. hopefully Dermatherm will help me carve out some definition.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree; great log thusfar, and thanks for the feedback!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm following this mate, the log's really good so far!
hey thanks man. glad you stopped by. I know this log probably gets a bit boring but hopefully you will stop by to see the before after pictures.

I'm buying a bottle now :)

Edit
My bottle is on the way, thanks for logging this for us.
gonna give it a try to are ya?? Best of luck! let me know how it works for you, if you log it im sure ill subscribe.

I agree; great log thusfar, and thanks for the feedback!
thanks trauma no problem.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yesterday was my 6th application and today was my 7th. Same areas.
My diet is almost relatively the same as well.

My question for today is, how thick or thin should i be spreading this across an area. it makes sense to me that i should take a large concentration and work it into a smaller area that way more absorbs there. Any help??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see how it works for you.

I will be using Dermatherm (original formulation) come the start of June.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright man, i saw the older formula and it seems to be a bit stronger.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI: FEMALE.

Either way, looking forward to seeing how it works (stacking with the last 4 weeks of DCP and Leviathan Reloaded).

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: That kills me everytime. Figured the 5'2 110lbs would give it away :lol:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Either way, looking forward to seeing how it works (stacking with the last 4 weeks of DCP and Leviathan Reloaded).
sorry!:)
I was going to stack it with that too however I am not sure ill have the money.

:toofunny: That kills me everytime. Figured the 5'2 110lbs would give it away :lol:
I dont look at stats lol.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMFAO I just noticed that...My bottle came saturday :) have you seen their small shaker bottles? I love them I have three so far and I'm going to use this in about a month as my next bottle of eviscerate came saturday as well. :wave2:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry!:)
I was going to stack it with that too however I am not sure ill have the money.

I dont look at stats lol.
Yes, well I only got enough DCP and Leviathan Reloaded for ~6 weeks, so using the Dermatherm after a couple of weeks on the stack.

LOL. Fairly obvious (unless you're new to the forum).

LMFAO I just noticed that...My bottle came saturday :) have you seen their small shaker bottles? I love them I have three so far and I'm going to use this in about a month as my next bottle of eviscerate came saturday as well. :wave2:
Eviscerate? How's that going? Matt is going to let me try a bottle when I come over (I shall be lean as after all that) :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, well I only got enough DCP and Leviathan Reloaded for ~6 weeks, so using the Dermatherm after a couple of weeks on the stack.

LOL. Fairly obvious (unless you're new to the forum).

Eviscerate? How's that going? Matt is going to let me try a bottle when I come over (I shall be lean as after all that) :)
Eviscerate is great except it makes me sneeze a few times everytime I put it on, so far a lot more definition in my shoulders and arms but not much on my abs but thats from bad diet. I'm starting to think I might be in love with these topicals :) also since I sneeze a lot using eviscerate I'm debating switching to derma and see if that helps.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so did you get the older formula? no i havent seen their small shaker bottles. Eviscerate and Dermtherm together?? That will melt your fat bro!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was my 7th application.

Anyone have any advice on how thick or think i should be spreading the dermatherm?? i would assume thick.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I weighed myself today, 192 lbs. 7-10 lbs left on my cut.

redfury1977

redfury1977

Awards
I weighed myself today, 192 lbs. 7-10 lbs left on my cut.
Great Log here, love the details, I have used PP products in past and love them, the Dermather seemed pricey, I am looking for something with Alpha Yohimine- but your getting me very intrigued now- How about some progress pics?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well im only on my 8th application. Would it be cool if I posted progress pictures when im half way done with my bottle??? Thanks for stopping by too. Yeah it was a little pricey but I have heard PP's products are good and I was anxious to try it and i figured id log it for everyone else so.....here i am haha.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
something that I think makes this log valuable is that I am running Dermatherm Target standalone. I have nothing stacked for fat loss so we will see the true effects of it and will have to guess little on other variables.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think its important to note that my diet has remained fairly the same. I have been keeping my carb intake fairly moderate to low. Also I should have listed the current supplement I am taking.

Scivation Whey Protein
Scivation Xtend.
Scivation Vasocharge

Like I said I am not stacking Dermatherm Target with any fat loss products so we will see the true results of it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was my 7th application.

Anyone have any advice on how thick or think i should be spreading the dermatherm?? i would assume thick.
You don't need to apply it very thick in general. Just apply enough to cover the area and rub it in throughly. :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright cool, Thanks Trauma maybe this way I can get more bang for my buck :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Looking forward to your results, rosie. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright cool, Thanks Trauma maybe this way I can get more bang for my buck :)
Exactly. Utilize each application to cover as much ground you want to attenuate as possible. Combined with a great exercise and diet plan, you should start to see some very nice results. :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats what I want to hear! hahah

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today will be my ninth application of Dermatherm Target. Here is what I have gone through so far everyone. Not even close to halfway.

As I stated earlier I will post progress pictures when I am halfway through my bottle.

G

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely subbing this one. I haven't been able to decide whether to try Dermatherm or Eviscerate. Both are the same price but there's not to much feedback on either. So far I'm leaning towards Dermatherm so I'm keeping my eye on this log.

Have you tried any other topical fatloss products to compare it to?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no i havent, that is the only down fall to this log :/
however i was thinking about buying like eviscerate and napalm and making a comparison log.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9th application

Immediately after my shower when I was dry I applied my DT. I dont know what it was about this application but its burnin! I rubbed it in thinner this time and covered more area. I also dont know if its because my pores were still more open from the hot shower or what but the heat is gettin turned up!

G

grocker

Awards
  • Established
great log either way....

how are the results coming along? have you noticed any leaning effects yet?