vpx cutting cycle

acewingnut

Awards
Im 21 year old guy who wrestled for 15 years and ran track for six. I am no stranger to the gym and have been consistently working out since i was about 13. Life was good and easy with diet and exercise until i tore my quadracep four years ago. After surgery and a really crappy dr prescribed diet to revitalize my leg i was able to get back into lifting despite gaining about 20 lbs of unwanted bodyfat

Freshmen year i was able to drop all but 5 lbs of that excess i gained and gained all my strength back and more

post freshmen year stupidly ran a cycle of sus 250 and deca with a pct had great results but transfering to a new school eating school food and stress destroyed my results despite going to the gym consistently

i went on a building cycle and have been mass and strengh building consistently for the past three years.

cutting has been out of the question due to the inability and lack of resources at school to cook my own food, and a very crappy caf where the healthiest thing to eat is a salad a piece of fruit and tuna on wheat so i have relied heavily on mrp's and protein shakes to keep my protein intake up

im currently 5'9 and 192 lbs about 26% bf with a final goal of 170 lean

i dont come from great genetics but im graduating and starting a new job where i can hit the gym consistently as much as i want

i want to start a new cutting cycle but want to avoid the gear again i have been doing research on supplements tried a couple burners in the past

was considering hydroxcut hardcore till it got recalled the other day i was wondering thoughts on this stack

vpx meltdown
vpx redline
vpx clenbutrx ( the new one cant find the old one)

i was wondering thoughts on this

also cardio for me can be hard but i can run for a bit after 3 miles my leg gives but i can go all day on a treadclimber

i would appreciate any help on this