Diggin the RPM

nightshift

nightshift

Awards
I've been running RPM for about 2 weeks now. Forgot how much I liked this supp. 3 caps RPM, 1/3tsp 1-carboxy, and 2 scoops of Jack3d pre and I am flying thru my workouts. Was having a focus problem a few weeks ago. This combo has fixed that issue. I am actually up 3lbs and feeling great. Adding the RPM was the only change. Big thumbs up!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've seen mixed reviews but really liked RPM myself. That's quite an elaborate pre-workout stack though. I personally like maybe a low dose capped (such as 2 rpm) stim with 1 scoop of the pre-workout pump mix (be it jacked or TRAC Extreme or SMASH or whatever).

nightshift

nightshift

Awards
I guess it may seem like a bit of overkill for a pre-workout stack. My goal was to get out of the funk I was in. I believe the RPM really did the trick. Will probably back off a bit and see how things go.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to hear bud! I'll follow along and drop in here and there when I get a chance. Your noticing the same effects about RPM that makes me love it so much...it really makes pre-workout powders more effective. Stacking RPM with a pre-workout powder and your workouts are intense.

Cheers!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been running RPM for about 2 weeks now. Forgot how much I liked this supp. 3 caps RPM, 1/3tsp 1-carboxy, and 2 scoops of Jack3d pre and I am flying thru my workouts. Was having a focus problem a few weeks ago. This combo has fixed that issue. I am actually up 3lbs and feeling great. Adding the RPM was the only change. Big thumbs up!!
Glad you liked the RPM, bud, and that it helped you through a funk.