SNS FOCUS XT-THE RETURN

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I have seen some in the past speculate as to synergy between the two. I take phenibut xt from time to time myself when I know I am going to need help staying asleep. Skigazzi could probably elaborate more on the synergy though than I could.
    i am liking this combo, will only use it on days i really need it. just took my pre-work focus xt, it doesn't give the same kick as 3 meltdown/redline that i usually take before work but i am wide awake and 'focused', lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am liking this combo, will only use it on days i really need it. just took my pre-work focus xt, it doesn't give the same kick as 3 meltdown/redline that i usually take before work but i am wide awake and 'focused', lol.
    I find that it is a much cleaner, not cracked out feeling lol. Plus, I dont get a crash from the Focus XT. Is that the same for you?
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I find that it is a much cleaner, not cracked out feeling lol. Plus, I dont get a crash from the Focus XT. Is that the same for you?
    exactly, that is very much what i am getting from focus xt. made it through my first night on just 2 doses of focus xt, really didn't miss the stims that much. now that my 12 hours are done and i am home, i am very glad i didn't do the stims because i know i will be able to get 4-5 hours decent sleep before i do it again ,lol. the focus xt is really a different kind of stim than i am used to, but i am liking it.

4. focus xt continues to give nice, crash free boost. mental clarity is a added bonus. i can make it through a 12 hour shift and stay focused on drive home, another thing is focus xt doesn't make my eyes dried out like other stims.

5. i am surprised more people are not talking about focus xt, i am a stim junkie and this is headed to top of list for clean boost with no crash. very good stuff. i will definately be buying more
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    hey, benj sent me a sample of pink lemonade to try. haha-if he thinks the pink lemonade is good he has got to try the blue raspberry. really liking the effects of focus xt and the blue raspberry is 'almost' too good. tempted to drink too much because it just plain tastes that good.

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey, benj sent me a sample of pink lemonade to try. haha-if he thinks the pink lemonade is good he has got to try the blue raspberry. really liking the effects of focus xt and the blue raspberry is 'almost' too good. tempted to drink too much because it just plain tastes that good.
    Lol, I'm the same bc of the flavor. Been a couple days where I've drank servings just to be drinking them
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

8. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Lol, I'm the same bc of the flavor. Been a couple days where I've drank servings just to be drinking them
    yeah, i have to be careful. jug is going quick, lol. been using focus xt as only stim and feeling much better. sleep is much improved and not feeling like a krispy kritter at the end of shift.

9. focus xt is still getting the job done, well into 2nd jug and effects are even better than before. this is the best stim i have ever used at work, energy is great but i can still focus on the job- even on 12 hour shifts.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lucidrol Providing Focus in the Gym and Focus in Life
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:09 PM
  2. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:08 PM
  3. SNS FOCUS XT-THE RETURN
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 09:57 PM
  4. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 01:06 PM
  5. True Protein Beta-Focus v.s. SNS Focus XT
    By mantisstriker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 08:28 AM