Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sns is bringing back an old favorite, focus xt. ive got a chance to try this and can't wait. long time forum member's will remember how popular focus xt was, and now it's back in a 30 serving jug in 2 flavors pink lemonade, and blue raspberry. i choose blue raspberry. for new members focus xt is known for increasing mental focus, clarity, concentration and energy. focus xt was very popular with students, to help with studying and tests. many used it as a pre-workout to get focus in the gym. and many like me used it for work, i should get this on monday and can't wait to try it before work.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I have heard alot of good things about this one, and am totally interested in your thoughts. It is the same formula I assume?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I have heard alot of good things about this one, and am totally interested in your thoughts. It is the same formula I assume?
ive been told the active ings. are the same. flavor has been improved and it's now 30 servings per jug instead of 20. btw i too have heard many good things about this. i read a log from yeahright that completely sold me on this. i love stims but sometimes they cloud my reasoning, this supp is reported to stimulate brain function while giving you energy, alertness-and FOCUS, lol.

icey

icey

Awards
Where did you order from? I haven't seen any retailers having it yet? I know it's on its way but not sure who has it yet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where did you order from? I haven't seen any retailers having it yet? I know it's on its way but not sure who has it yet.
it's available, just have to look. have you tried it before?

icey

icey

Awards
it's available, just have to look. have you tried it before?
Yep, I have used it as a staple, and have been a year without it, and definitely looking forward to getting some back. Before Focus, I used Black Star Labs Go! and that was my favorite energy/mood product ever. Focus XT is very similar to Go!

I stack it with Piracteum and this adds a huge mental kick to it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep, I have used it as a staple, and have been a year without it, and definitely looking forward to getting some back. Before Focus, I used Black Star Labs Go! and that was my favorite energy/mood product ever. Focus XT is very similar to Go!

I stack it with Piracteum and this adds a huge mental kick to it.
i knew this stuff was popular, just didn't know how much people really liked it. btw icey, the 'new' focus xt has a better taste and you now get 30 servings instead of 20. might try the piracteum on 2nd jug, the first one is just going to be focus xt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it didn't arrive today, now i am more excited than ever to try this. hopefully tomorrow.:dunno:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, delivery was delayed but should be getting the focus xt in next few days. can't wait to try this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
was up all night at work, and been running errands. was ready to go to bed when ups man rang doorbell with my focus xt. so instead of going to bed i am drinking a scoop of focus xt. i was really tired when i started drinking this, so if i feel alert something good is happening.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well i went from being bone tired/fatigued to calm and relaxed. the best thing is i am not cranky-just had a pleasant conversation with my wife, usually i just mumble when really tired, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i took a dose of focus xt when i got up this morning, went to chiropractor, to the gym and came home and cut grass. i watched a movie-punisher ran errands and grilled steaks. took a 2 hour nap and i am ready to go-only bad thing is it's 3am. don't really feel any stim side effects from this, but i didn't even think about taking any stims today just to make it through the day. kind of nice to be able to make it through a day without feeling all stimmed out- btw no crash at all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tonight will be my first night taking focus xt at work, just working a 8 hour shift-don't go in early on sunday's. very excited to see what this will do-work is the main reason i wanted to try this, usually get foggy headed by end of shift when using regular stims-focus xt is reputed to actually help brain function/concentration/FOCUS.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subscribing to follow along. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Focus XT is available to ship now from us to all retailers, so its dependant upon the retailer placing an order and delivery times to when it will be available at certain places.

Formula is the same, except with drastically improved flavoring and 30 servings per container.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subscribing to follow along. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Focus XT is available to ship now from us to all retailers, so its dependant upon the retailer placing an order and delivery times to when it will be available at certain places.

Formula is the same, except with drastically improved flavoring and 30 servings per container.
taste is real good. doesn't even taste like a supplement, rather something you would drink just for the taste.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
taste is real good. doesn't even taste like a supplement, rather something you would drink just for the taste.
I agree I have only taken one serving of the pink lemonade so far but the taste is just absolutely outstanding. You guys did a fantastic job on this SNS.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
standard of living as western societies. Opponents of this view argue that modernity is

independent of culture and can be adapted to any society. Japan is cited as an example by
f'ing spammer! go mess with someone else's thread.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
last night was first night using focus xt at work, nice stim effect with no crash and clearheaded for entire shift. the best thing i noticed was how fast time went by, shift was over before i knew it. tonight is a 12 hour shift- hoping time goes by as fast as last night.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I've been using this supp before. I liked it.

I was hoping for a modification in the formula though..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree I have only taken one serving of the pink lemonade so far but the taste is just absolutely outstanding. You guys did a fantastic job on this SNS.
Thanks. I know it made some people upset when we were out of it for so long, but we wanted to make it truly enjoyable to drink.

I've been using this supp before. I liked it.

I was hoping for a modification in the formula though..
Glad that you liked it. Surprised to hear that you wanted to see a modification. We were overwhelmingly asked not to change the formula when we did the reflavoring.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Glad that you liked it. Surprised to hear that you wanted to see a modification. We were overwhelmingly asked not to change the formula when we did the reflavoring.
Hahaha. Yeah. But you know bodybuilders.. They always want more.. :p

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hahaha. Yeah. But you know bodybuilders.. They always want more.. :p
Lol true.... We want Focus XT to be able to be used by everyone though, bodybuilders, students, gamers, etc. That was one reason we tried so hard on the taste - not everyone will tolerate the flavors that we all will lol

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Right. I loved the first version of the lemonade one.. Hope this one is as good - better.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right. I loved the first version of the lemonade one.. Hope this one is as good - better.
It is much better. Thread going right now over at BB where one of our reps is sending people single servs to try. I'm sure he will send you one if you'd like.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well just took my focus xt, getting ready for work. go in at 7 pm get off at 7 am, will take another dose at 3 am. really hoping tonight will go as fast as last night did. 1 thought comes to mind on focus xt, if you don't like the flavor-it's time for a taste bud check. the blue raspberry tastes great-something you would want to drink all the time just cause it tastes so good. btw i took 2 phenibut xt after shift this morning and slept like a baby-is there synergy between the two?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well lets face it, 12 hours is a long time to spend at work no matter how you cut it. the focus xt did it's job and gave me a nice lift, when i drank a cup of coffee about an hour after taking 2nd dose at 3 am it seemed to kick in even better. i have been stim free since starting the focus xt, and i seem to be sleeping much better-duh. clear headed for whole shift, don't miss the stim fogginess or crash. btw i usually take alot of stims when working 12's so that really say's a lot for focus xt. did i mention that it tastes great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am going to wean myself off stims using focus xt and reset ad. i have been a heavy everyday stim user for almost 3 years now-wow adrenals must be in terrible shape. i am going to go with 2 servings per day of focus xt for 2 weeks and then cut back to one serving per day. going to add the reset ad as soon as it comes. i feel that focus xt will be a much healthier alternative to my regular stims. i have been taking up to 6-8 caps a day of redline/meltdown and occasionally use bronkaid with it- and brain function/health have been taking a toll. i am really enjoying the difference between redline/meltdown and focus xt.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
well just took my focus xt, getting ready for work. go in at 7 pm get off at 7 am, will take another dose at 3 am. really hoping tonight will go as fast as last night did. 1 thought comes to mind on focus xt, if you don't like the flavor-it's time for a taste bud check. the blue raspberry tastes great-something you would want to drink all the time just cause it tastes so good. btw i took 2 phenibut xt after shift this morning and slept like a baby-is there synergy between the two?
I have seen some in the past speculate as to synergy between the two. I take phenibut xt from time to time myself when I know I am going to need help staying asleep. Skigazzi could probably elaborate more on the synergy though than I could.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have seen some in the past speculate as to synergy between the two. I take phenibut xt from time to time myself when I know I am going to need help staying asleep. Skigazzi could probably elaborate more on the synergy though than I could.
i am liking this combo, will only use it on days i really need it. just took my pre-work focus xt, it doesn't give the same kick as 3 meltdown/redline that i usually take before work but i am wide awake and 'focused', lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i am liking this combo, will only use it on days i really need it. just took my pre-work focus xt, it doesn't give the same kick as 3 meltdown/redline that i usually take before work but i am wide awake and 'focused', lol.
I find that it is a much cleaner, not cracked out feeling lol. Plus, I dont get a crash from the Focus XT. Is that the same for you?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I find that it is a much cleaner, not cracked out feeling lol. Plus, I dont get a crash from the Focus XT. Is that the same for you?
exactly, that is very much what i am getting from focus xt. made it through my first night on just 2 doses of focus xt, really didn't miss the stims that much. now that my 12 hours are done and i am home, i am very glad i didn't do the stims because i know i will be able to get 4-5 hours decent sleep before i do it again ,lol. the focus xt is really a different kind of stim than i am used to, but i am liking it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
focus xt continues to give nice, crash free boost. mental clarity is a added bonus. i can make it through a 12 hour shift and stay focused on drive home, another thing is focus xt doesn't make my eyes dried out like other stims.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am surprised more people are not talking about focus xt, i am a stim junkie and this is headed to top of list for clean boost with no crash. very good stuff. i will definately be buying more

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey, benj sent me a sample of pink lemonade to try. haha-if he thinks the pink lemonade is good he has got to try the blue raspberry. really liking the effects of focus xt and the blue raspberry is 'almost' too good. tempted to drink too much because it just plain tastes that good.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hey, benj sent me a sample of pink lemonade to try. haha-if he thinks the pink lemonade is good he has got to try the blue raspberry. really liking the effects of focus xt and the blue raspberry is 'almost' too good. tempted to drink too much because it just plain tastes that good.
Lol, I'm the same bc of the flavor. Been a couple days where I've drank servings just to be drinking them :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I'm the same bc of the flavor. Been a couple days where I've drank servings just to be drinking them :)
yeah, i have to be careful. jug is going quick, lol. been using focus xt as only stim and feeling much better. sleep is much improved and not feeling like a krispy kritter at the end of shift.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
focus xt is still getting the job done, well into 2nd jug and effects are even better than before. this is the best stim i have ever used at work, energy is great but i can still focus on the job- even on 12 hour shifts.