PRIME and Glycobol

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

PRIME and Glycobol

On day 5 of 69 protocol of Prime and Glycobol doing DC workouts.
    1st day did heavy(for me atleast) squats for the 1st time in a long time and surprised myself by getting 405.
    Monday day 4 did my DC workout and finished with deadlifts. Did 505 for 2 reps then got convinced to try 545 and was oh so close to getting it but couldnt quite finish. Looking forward to logging this. 3 bottles of Prime(8 weeks) and 1 bottle of Glycobol(4 weeks)

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

subbed interesting to see how prime and the glycobol work together I've used AP for a long time might have to give glycobol a try... how do you like it so far?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I def feel like my muscles are fuller. I am doing DC so I need lots of recovery and last night I took 1 glycobol b4 I went to sleep and I was out 10 hours. I feel so well rested. I am still sore but I just started DC so I expect this. I don't get that bloated feeling u get if u eat too much.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Got my JP8 today so I took a serving of that. Im not sure I want to use this so I can actually see how Prime and Glycobol alone work for me.
  5. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

very interesting subbed
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Ok I just found the preworkout supplement I will use for the rest of my LIFE! JP8 is by far the best preworkout I have ever used. I didn't feel tired once during my workout and I was going to failure.
    I love how I don't get that bloated feeling with Glycobol. My strength has felt like it has been up on Prime.
    I will only post the big lift numbers.
    Squats 365lbs X 6 reps, 225 X 20 rep widowmaker
    Stiff leg 235lbsX 10 reps I think.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ok I just found the preworkout supplement I will use for the rest of my LIFE! JP8 is by far the best preworkout I have ever used. I didn't feel tired once during my workout and I was going to failure.
    I love how I don't get that bloated feeling with Glycobol. My strength has felt like it has been up on Prime.
    I will only post the big lift numbers.
    Squats 365lbs X 6 reps, 225 X 20 rep widowmaker
    Stiff leg 235lbsX 10 reps I think.
    nice I love me some widow makers been a while since I did some.

also have u tried jacked I've been debating which one of those I was gonna try
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    nice I love me some widow makers been a while since I did some.

also have u tried jacked I've been debating which one of those I was gonna try
    Ya I def need to up the weight on the widowmaker next time and I honestly thought it was going to be too much.

I think Jack3d is pretty good but I def suggest JP8.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Today will have more compound lifts (bench, military, deadlifts, chin ups) show I will give more numbers. I can def feel the stuff working. I have like a pumping feeling in my muscles.
    Yesterday I received my Primordial Performance get right package and I ordered their sleep scent and tried that. Idk what it was, but I had some great sleep and super weird dream. Im not even going to go into it in fear of sounding crazy
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Subscribed. PRIME and Glycobol should make a good stack. Are you staying with PRIME/Glycobol, or have you added JP8?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I think I am going to have to add JP8 as my preworkout.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Answers

I want glycobol, i need it in my life.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Yesterday's workout was great.
    Slight inclined DBs used 90s and they were too light got 15 reps for my 1st rp.
    Seated BB military press 155(got so weak on these) I want to say 10(I need to bring a notepad with me).
    Chin ups 14 reps for 1st rp
    T bar row 225 for 9 reps for 1st rp
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

This weekend has been tough. Had to take the weekend off and I ate a lot. Had some Thai food before a date then went to Longhorn Steakhouse for the date(on Saturday). Then today my stomach starts bothering me and it has continued onto the night. I think it was the Thai food bc my mom and sister also complained about stomach pains and they had some too.
    I am ready to hit the weights again tomorrow. My key lift will be front squats and I haven't done them in a good while.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Wow sorry I have been dropping the ball about keeping this updated but then I just read a post about crappy logs.
    Ok so last week was good. I def feel like I am getting strong from the Prime. If nothing else the Glycobol helps mentally after I kill some carbs so I don't feel so guilty. I feel like I am leaning out some and my weight is down (only 221 and some change on the scale today).
    It is a little hard to tell a difference in my workouts just yet since I cycle my workouts (1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B repeat) but today was my 1st repeat workout and I got 225 on incline BB for 9 times RP 3 reps then RP 1 rep followed by a negative. Overall my workout was rushed but I managed to do deadlifts. Felt a little bit off but still managed to pull 405 for 6 reps easy enough(and get complaints from fitness center workers) then 495 for 1. I think my rushed pace killed my strength for deadlifts.
    Then 50 mins of spin and went pretty strong the whole time.
    Finished my workout by going and doing pull ups 10 reps(recent PR) RP 6 reps RP 4reps.
    I would def have to say I am liking how this is working for me so far. I just finished my 1st of 3 bottles.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Havent been working out lately. Still been taking the Prime and Glycobol.
    Was a groomsman in a wedding yesterday so that kind of got in the way. Was the DD Thursday night and was out late so that plus having rehearsal made it so I couldnt lift Friday. Then planned on lifting Saturday but decided I would probably be late getting ready for the wedding so I didn't. Bad I def burned off some of the alcohol calories by dancing.
    I WILL workout tomorrow.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Any updates?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253231-lets-see-what.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250337-hypermax-meets-gvt.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Asteroid Stack V² Glycobol-/-PRIME-/-IGF-2
    By UndiluteD in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:48 AM
  2. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:57 PM
  3. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:59 AM