USP Labs Prime?

HulkStatus

Banned
Awards
Who has used it and what was your gains? I looked on USP's website and couldnt find anything about whats in the product or what type of product it is. Is it a pro hormone? Do i need post cycle therapy after taking it?

Connman

Connman

Awards
I've never used it, but I've been looking into Prime and from what I hear it is a Pro Hormone that you do have to cycle off.

So far I'm leaning towards Diesel Test for a Test Booster, It's all natural and I don't believe you need yo cycle off. Can anyone confirm this?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Prime Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
Prime Blend (Proprietary blend) 600mg
SuperAnabolic (Engineered Extract from Tribulus Aquaticus)
Cellmend (Engineered Extract from Terminalia Chebula)

Connman

Connman

Awards
Look in the supplement Review/Logs section there are a few Logs on the Stuff.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I've never used it, but I've been looking into Prime and from what I hear it is a Pro Hormone that you do have to cycle off.

So far I'm leaning towards Diesel Test for a Test Booster, It's all natural and I don't believe you need yo cycle off. Can anyone confirm this?
Bro Prime is not a PH. And you do not have to "cycle off". USP Labs does recommend taking 1 day off per week I think so you do not overload your CNS from overtraining. It's all natural. A stack with DTH would be sick I think. It's non-hormonal, no cycling needed, no PCT needed. From the logs that I've read prepare to eat...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
It's not a PH or DS, AAS or any of the sorts. It does work at 8ed for 6 days weekly, for 8 weeks...I CAN TELL YOU THAT MUCH

Stack with DtHc and you are SET!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro Prime is not a PH. And you do not have to "cycle off". USP Labs does recommend taking 1 day off per week I think so you do not overload your CNS from overtraining. It's all natural. A stack with DTH would be sick I think. It's non-hormonal, no cycling needed, no PCT needed. From the logs that I've read prepare to eat...
Spot on! Thank you.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
Prime Blend (Proprietary blend) 600mg
SuperAnabolic (Engineered Extract from Tribulus Aquaticus)
Cellmend (Engineered Extract from Terminalia Chebula)
Thank you!