CustomCap's...Forged Joint Repair, from Transform Supplements - AnabolicMinds.com

CustomCap's...Forged Joint Repair, from Transform Supplements

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

CustomCap's...Forged Joint Repair, from Transform Supplements

Just like to say thanks to Joshua, and the team from custom capsule/transform supps for sending this to me and giving me the opportunity to log this product.

I'll be doing a weekly review of the product starting on Saturday25th.

I think that my current condition will give this product a true test as I have been suffering with joint problems for about 4 months now and am currently doing some back rehab(torn disk) along with knee rehab (joint inflammation) and wrist rehabbing (nagging wrist injury)

This is a joint health product and i've been instructed that a weekly review would be the best choice ... so, I hope this does work well.

I'll be dosing per label recs, 2 cap/ed
    NOTE: The package does look nice, indeed, and the ingredient profile looks pretty solid. I was expecting a larger concentration of cissus; however, with the other goodies thrown in, im sure that it's more than adequate.

Ingredient Profile:
    Serving Size 2 capsules
    Servings Per Container 30
    Proprietary Blend 1200mg
    Glucosamine
    Chondroitin (sulfate)
    Boswellia Serrata (65% Boswellic Acid)
    Quercetin (Quercetin Dihydrate)
    Tumeric Powder (Cucurmin)
    Cissus (20% ketosteroids)

1st week 2 caps ed
    2nd - 4th week 3 caps ed

Dosing from May 2, 2009 - May 23, 2009
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

First Week:

So, after seven days of taking custom capsules/transform supplements new line, Forged Joint Repair, I can say that I can tell a difference in the feelings of my joints.

I have both serious knee, hip, and wrist, joint problems and as of yesterday, I do feel a lot of the stinging and radiant pain has disappeared, to an extent. The wrist pain is nearly non-existent.

There is a very specific reason why i feel that it has started to work

1. I am running lgsciences formadrolEx at double doses for a pct from M1d/mmv2/activate. I have had sore joints in the past from running products similar to formadrolEx at double the dose. Now, this usual pain is very diminished

2. I have had a pain level of about 6.5 on a scale of 10 (being the worst) for the past year. As of today, my joint pain is very low; if i had to guess, i would say 4.

This COULD be placebo; however, I usually get severe headaches at least twice a week due to sharp pains in knees, hips, and wrist, this week? NO headaches at all.

So far, so good.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Week 2

I upped the dosage of Forged to 3 pills per day, and I am doing 4 daily of formadrol extreme and still no aching joints

So far, really nothing major to report. I mean, it is a joint supp so there really isn't' going to be anything amazing to report.

My knee is completely without pain though, and my hip and back are not aching, but still the pain is there because I have a rupture disk

My wrist pain is dulling to almost non-existent.

No nausea
    Nothing abnormal to report at all.

Hip/back aches - 4.5/10

Wrist pain 3/10

Knee pain 2/10
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

any updates bro?
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Yes, I have to update today as I will be traveling for the next 4 days.....
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Week 3

Week 3 was very weird but good.

I took 3 joint repair per day and on the day that I dosed it with ibe xforce, I totally felt NO PAIN.

I have taken xforce many times before but have never had the numbing that i felt with forged joint repair included.

On tuesday/wednesday, I took 3 forged joint repairs and 1 xforce and got a feeling of numbness to a point to where I could not feel my feet or legs. At first I was scared but then I started to love the feeling.

So, i went out and played basketball for THE FIRST TIME IN 8 MONTHS. That's how good I was feeling. I do not know if the joint repair + xforce had some type of interaction but i have NEVER had that feeling on xforce.

I literally could not feel my bones for about 12 hours...

So far, I give forged joint repair an A+ especially with ibe xforce.

Also, no stomach issues
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Week 3

Week 3 was very weird but good.

I took 3 joint repair per day and on the day that I dosed it with ibe xforce, I totally felt NO PAIN.

I have taken xforce many times before but have never had the numbing that i felt with forged joint repair included.

On tuesday/wednesday, I took 3 forged joint repairs and 1 xforce and got a feeling of numbness to a point to where I could not feel my feet or legs. At first I was scared but then I started to love the feeling.

So, i went out and played basketball for THE FIRST TIME IN 8 MONTHS. That's how good I was feeling. I do not know if the joint repair + xforce had some type of interaction but i have NEVER had that feeling on xforce.

I literally could not feel my bones for about 12 hours...

So far, I give forged joint repair an A+ especially with ibe xforce.

Also, no stomach issues

I've recently started dosing at 3 a day as well. I think I like this dosing quite a bit.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Ok, first off, once again, I'd like to thank the guys from CC for allowing me to run their Transform Supplements Product, Forged Joint Repair.

I am purely unbiased in anything that I have ever said or done on this board and in life, so this may not be the perfect response, yet it is truthful....

First, I can truly say that this is on par with many other protocols that I have followed, namely:
    Mega dosing cissus (Both Bulk and USP)
    Mega dosing cissus w/MSM/shark cartilage, chondroitin
    Heat/Cold packs, shots, etc.

Usually, I get a solid upset stomach on any type of joint product, but this one I did not. The first two weeks I really did not have any major effects but did notice some calming of my burning joints (wrist, knee, hip).

By the mid of week 3, I was feeling pretty great. Played basketball for the first time in 8 months, did lunges (first time in 8 months). So, pretty solid there.

This past week was about the same as week 3. My wrist felt great, hip felt great, and knee felt equally as good. I did find that when dosing 3 pills with 1 ibe xforce, something magical happened which I covered in week 3.

I can't say that this blew away every product but it was on par with other methods. Also, the biggest relief was that I had no stomach issues.

So, overall 9/10.

The 1pt was because I felt that it should have been purely effective alone, yet, when I added in xforce, it seemed to make it work twice as good. Even though I didn't add the xforce for that reason, this leaves me to believe that there could be one more ingredient added to make this perfect. I can't say but maybe one of the ingredients in xforce had some interaction, which, I have no clue as of yet but will be researching it for further analysis.

Good line up guys, I'll be sure to pass this info along to other gym members in my area, and elderly individuals whom I know.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Orange Triad/Forged Joint Repair
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 10:06 AM
  2. Anyone on AM try Skeletal Palm or Forged Joint repair?
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 08:26 PM
  3. Transform Supplements : Forged Extreme Mass
    By samuel6677 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 04:04 AM
  4. A CopyCat's Review of Forged Joint Repair
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 01:46 PM
  5. Link to Transform Supplements Forged Logs