Elementrip's Glycobol Log!!

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
First and foremost thanks to Crazyfool405, and Crowler for the Opportunity to run this expectedly amazing product.

This is my first log, so I apologize ahead of time if this comes across as off from most others. I will be running the GBOL to recomp with a higher emphasis on cutting bf%.

My current stats are as follows:
Height: 6'2
Weight: 233
Time lifting: off and on for just over 4 years now (although i just got into the BB aspect of it around 6 months ago and have already gained a solid 55 or so)

Dietary habits:
I eat around 5-8 meals a day. (varies depending on a few diff. factors)
Consisting of around roughly 2500-3000cal a day.
I don't drink, or smoke.
I consume around a gallon and a half of water daily.

Supps:
Glycobol (4 caps)
Fishoils (7 grams)
CLA (4 grams)
DCP (6 caps)
Multivit/min

I use an additional carb supp called Carbo Max consisting of malto (for my shakes, not just any time i'm consuming carbs).
And my protein powder is ATW. Cinnamon Bun and Cup Cake Batter... YUM!

My Workout Split:
-Bi's, and Tri's
-Chest
-Delts, and Traps
-Full Back
-Full Legs

I'll try and get my diet up asap, as well as pics.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
One days dosing down and I had a noticably greater energy level in the gym, not necessarily more focused just a noticeable boost in energy.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Great start

Good luck SUBBED!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, although I personally would rather real carbs than maldodextrin, try using carbs with a low glycemic index.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, although I personally would rather real carbs than maldodextrin, try using carbs with a low glycemic index.
Malto isnt my only carb form, sorry that wasnt made any clearer i'll fix that. I will usually eat wheat pasta, brown rice, wheat bread... all the goodies when im able to toss carbs in. But come shake times if i am looking to beef it up a little carb wise this is my route. And thanks for joining!

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Malto isnt my only carb form, sorry that wasnt made any clearer i'll fix that. I will usually eat wheat pasta, brown rice, wheat bread... all the goodies when im able to toss carbs in. But come shake times if i am looking to beef it up a little carb wise this is my route. And thanks for joining!
like your style!

:banana:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im in. just started a log myself. ask one of the experts here about taking the dcp with the glycobol. im a dcp fanatic but dropped it in place of recreate for this run

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I think it is good some of the logs are using complex carbs, some using malto etc.

Gives us a good look at the power of Glycobol. You REALLY don't want to know the carbs I am testing Glycobol with :) And it is still working great.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you use malto of high glycemic carbs try and take the glycobol 15-30 min before the meal

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
subbed have you had any experience with nutrient partitioners before like ap, pslin etc.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
im in. just started a log myself. ask one of the experts here about taking the dcp with the glycobol. im a dcp fanatic but dropped it in place of recreate for this run
I love my DCP too, and had a couple bottles around already or i'd think of swapping it for the Recreate...

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I think it is good some of the logs are using complex carbs, some using malto etc.

Gives us a good look at the power of Glycobol. You REALLY don't want to know the carbs I am testing Glycobol with :) And it is still working great.
I guess we've got all ends of the spectrum covered throwing your carbs into the mix too then!

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
subbed have you had any experience with nutrient partitioners before like ap, pslin etc.
First run on a partitioner so it'll be a new experience for me... Glad to have you on board too. Got alot of great guys jumping on, hopefully it's a good read for you all when i get into the details

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome glad I can help

Or you can even try 1 cap 30 min before and on cap in the shake!

Try em both see jhow it works for u

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay guys due to unfor seen issues Elementrip had to move out of his apartment and does not have internet and is hoping to get it up by tomorrow,

he has informed me all is well and going very smoothly and has written down on the days he has missed.

Hopefully we will hear from him tomorrow!!!

Hope all is well man

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Element trip emailed me and said his internet is still down.

He will be emailing me his log so we can post it here.