large handful pecans
    blueberries
    strawberries
    2 flax seed gel caps
    2 prime
    1 Formex
    2 resveratrol caps

Hitting Legs in a bit

I forgot to mention last night my appetite has been crazy. It has been really hard eating clean I want a very very weak appetite suppressant because I am very sensitive to stims and appetite suppressants. Any ideas?
    X-Force helps me to not pig out. It really heps to control my hunger and there is absolutely no jittery stim feeling. All you feel is an elevated sense of well being and more focused
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

2. Weight:191.5

Still leaning out nicely. Work Outs have been getting better pump wise but not much strength gains. Abs are really starting to show esp. after work outs. Definitely more defined in my back. Libido is still def. good. It went from pretty much non existent to being pretty strong. Only problem I have is my appetite getting crazy at night. I crave sweets like no other. I have been taking samples of atrophex that I get from work that have been taking the edge off.
    •   

3. Weight 189.5

OK I know I have not updated in forever but I have been slammed with work and finals, not to mention it has taken quite some time to see any more noticeable effects from the formex and Prime.

Ex. Of diet and routine as of late

8:45 a.m.:
    1 scoop ON whey
    1 scoop raw oats
    2 fish oil caps
    2 Prime
    1 Formex
    2 resveratrol

11:30 a.m.
    2 pieces whole wheat bread
    low fat slice of cheese
    4 pieces chicken deli meat
    2 flax seed caps

2 PM
    7 oz ground beef
    2 flax seed gel caps
    2 prime
    2 whole eggs

work from 4-8
    2 scoops isopure mixed in water
    4 whole eggs
    3 slices deli chicken
    2 shots wheat grass

Pre work out 8:30
    3 caps of RPM

Work Out:
    20 mins high intensity cardio burning around 320 calories
    1 1/2 hours high intensity weight lifting doing splits consisting of:
    Day 1: 3 exercises chest, 3x shoulders,3x calves
    Day 2: 3 exercises legs, 3x back, 2x abs
    Day 3: 3 exercises biceps, 3x triceps, 3x abs or calves
    then repeat

Post Work out meal:
    1 scoop ON whey
    2 cups skim milk
    1 scoop raw oats
    5 BCAA caps
    1 scoop cell mass

45 min PW Out:
    1 cup skim milk
    1 whole egg
    7 oz ground beef
    3 ZMA caps
    1 melatonin cap
    2 caps Prime
    1 cap Formex
    2 flax seed gel caps

Notes: I got a bottle of LGs Lipo Burn for 10 bucks so I have been using 4 pumps of it 2x a day usually morning and evening.

I am really starting to notice the effects of formex and Prime. Although I have lost a few lbs from the beginning I look like i have gained about 10. Pumps are insane in the gym. Vascularity is becoming more clear ever day. abs are starting to look amazing. I would not say strength is up but it definitely has not dropped. I do not have exact measurements but I am going to go ahead and say I look like I am probably down to about 9.5% Body fat. (started as 11.5%) Libido is great. Erections are harder than ever. So far very impressed. I can not wait to see how I look in a week or two. Hardest thing I am dealing with is not eating carbs but I am FINALLY seeing great results.

4. Quote Originally Posted by swangswang View Post
    I am really starting to notice the effects of formex and Prime. Although I have lost a few lbs from the beginning I look like i have gained about 10. Pumps are insane in the gym. Vascularity is becoming more clear ever day. abs are starting to look amazing. I would not say strength is up but it definitely has not dropped. I do not have exact measurements but I am going to go ahead and say I look like I am probably down to about 9.5% Body fat. (started as 11.5%) Libido is great. Erections are harder than ever. So far very impressed. I can not wait to see how I look in a week or two. Hardest thing I am dealing with is not eating carbs but I am FINALLY seeing great results.
    This is what happened to me too in the beginning. I lost some weight but there was no decrease in strength. After that with the endurance still up I started to add a bit more weight to the bar and was able to get extra reps in
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

5. Nice dude. you are the same weight and height as me. I'm starting formex today at 2 caps, then increasing each week untill 4.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Nice dude. you are the same weight and height as me. I'm starting formex today at 2 caps, then increasing each week untill 4.
    Sweet. Dont get impatient with formex. It will def take some time to start seeing effects. There were a few times I wanted to stop using it because I was not seeing anything. Good luck bud
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CEE and GEE with slin?
    By ryanbodybuilder in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 01:48 PM
  2. CLA and interference with EFAs??
    By jcam222 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 06:47 PM
  3. Should I use CEE and NO2 with Trimax?
    By pcn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 05:34 PM
  4. Drawing and Pinning with separate Needles?
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-15-2003, 12:23 AM
  5. winny and clen, with T1 or t1 pro
    By iisahillbilly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2003, 03:52 PM