Swangin and Bangin With Formex

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Just Ordered a bottle of Formex. In order to stay on top of things I have decided to log it.

Goals: Lean up nicely for the summer while maintaining good muscle mass. Increase my sex drive and definitely increase vascularity. I am hovering around 193-195 right now and 11.5% BF

I will be eating a bit above maintenance calories prob around 3,200 a day. I am an extreme ecto so I have to be careful not to drop too much weight.

Daily diet will look like this:
Morning shake:
Coconut Oil 1 tbspn
1 scoop of raw oats
half scoop vitamin shoppe whey protein
1 scoop glycomaize
handful of walnuts
large banana
few strawberries
2 cups skim milk
200 mgs resveratrol
2 caps of fish oil

Mid morning meal:
2 whole eggs, 1 egg white

Noon Meal:
3 pieces of lean chicken deli meat on whole wheat bread with low fat cheese

After Work out:
Half scoop of whey protein, 1 and half cups of skim milk, 2 scoops of glycomaize and 1 scoop of raw oats/ or ABB Mass recovery drink if in a hurry

45 min after work out:
5-7oz of ground beef or chicken breast 1 piece of whole wheat bread

1 and half hour later:
Cup of low fat yogurt, 4-5 oz of ground beef

Before Bed:
1 tbspn coconut oil
2 tbspn power butter
half scoop of whey mixed with 1 scoop of raw oats half scoop of glycomaize

Other Supplements:
Kre Alkalyn
Jack3d or RPM
resveratrol
multi vitamin
melatonin and ZMA at bed time

Work Out split will look like this
Monday: Legs

Tuesday: Chest and back

Wednesday: Bis Tris and calves

Thursday: Spin Class or extreme cardio

Friday: Legs

Saturday:either off or light full body work out

Sunday: off

I already have pictures posted under my leg training log but will probably post new pics within a few days.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, subbed. I am excited to compare your results to mine. I'm on day 25 and I'm having some pretty good success with it.

P.S. I was born in big D. (Cowboys fan?)

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, subbed. I am excited to compare your results to mine. I'm on day 25 and I'm having some pretty good success with it.

P.S. I was born in big D. (Cowboys fan?)
To say the least! Mavs just beat that San Antonio ass too!

Formex should be coming in the mail on MOnday so I will start dosing as soon as I get it.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
To say the least! Mavs just beat that San Antonio ass too!

Formex should be coming in the mail on MOnday so I will start dosing as soon as I get it.

Hell yeah, repped for being a Boys fan. I used to watch the mavs, but they pissed me off in the playoffs for a few years, so I stopped.

Anyway, looking forward to your log

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
So I decided to splurge today and after convincing myself Prime was legit enough to spend 55 bucks on I caved in and bought it. I decided I will be running Prime while I am running the Formex.

Took my first dose of Prime at lunch time, because I missed my morning dose I took 3 caps with 7 oz of ground beef, 1 and a half tblspns of coconut oil and two flax seed gels. After about an hour and ahalf I took my woman and her younger sister shopping. While at the mall I had constant wood. My libido has been increasing slowly since I came off of my last PCT but after my first dose I had wood constantly for about 3 hours. I did not even know Prime was supposed to have this effect but I am definitely excited. Formex will be in the mail tomorrow. I will have pics up as soon as I can get my women to take some pics. Also, picked up some aminos and some ON whey protein.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 on Prime:
Weight:193
Pre work out: large chicken breast, 3 large cooked carrots, slice of cheese 2 hours before work out.
3 Drive caps 2hrs before with food
2 scoops of jack3d 30 mins pre w/o

Initial Thoughts:
I want every one to know this is completely non biased I am not sponsored I am just creating this log to help push me to higher levels and to help others make decisions about these products.
Went in to the gym feeling like I was going to wreck on back. Started with light cardio to get some blood flowing. After light cardio hit 4 sets wide grip pull ups. I was able to get 4 set of 7 which is mediocre for me. Next hit barbell rows for 4 sets starting at 135 with my last set ending at 185 which is also mediocre. THEN i hit DB rows and killed. Normally I am only able to go up to 45 lbs before my form suffers. Today I did 4 sets ending at 60 lb DBs. I felt awesome, Had a great sense of well being in the gym. Then I ended with lat pull downs which I powered through. I Never usually do more than 4 sets going only as heavy as 110 lbs for about 6 reps. I hit 110 lbs x 10. By this time my back looked wider than it ever has. Ended with seated lower back extensions. Felt and looked like a beast. Tons of people staring at me.

Post Work out Meal
1 1/2 cups skim milk
1 scoop ON whey protein
1 large scoop raw oats
1 and half scoop glycomaize
2 flaxseed gel caps
3 BCAA caps

I know this sounds crazy being it is only day 1 but this is the real deal. If every day is like this I will be where I want in no time.

Other thoughts:
After first dose I already felt to be more filled out. Normally shirts are only snug for a few hours but shirt remained snug through out the whole day.I have had a very nice warm feeling since first dose. I also seem to be much hungrier than I normally am.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
what will be your dose protocol ?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PRIME/Formex stack, eh? Too bad I never received any of the oral Form, because it was a stack that I was going to run. Instead, I will be using TD-Form with PRIME if I do indeed decide to run the combo together.

Subscribed!

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Due to me being a broke college student I will most likely only use 1 bottle of prime and one bottle of Formex. So with that said I will use 6 caps of Prime spread through out the day with breakfast, lunch and dinner. I will take 2 days a week off Prime.I will be running Formex 2 caps 8 hours apart the whole cycle through. I really wish these companies could spare a few extra caps so we can get a sufficient cycle especially for us kids who are trying to pay for our schooling and what not. I will be taking each dose with a proportioned meal, coconut oil and flaxseed gels.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
PRIME/Formex stack, eh? Too bad I never received any of the oral Form, because it was a stack that I was going to run. Instead, I will be using TD-Form with PRIME if I do indeed decide to run the combo together.

Subscribed!
I didnt even kow about the TD formestane until after I ordered my FOrmex! Let me know how things go. We can hopefully compare products and decide which is superior.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really wish these companies could spare a few extra caps so we can get a sufficient cycle especially for us kids who are trying to pay for our schooling and what not.
Are you serious? At 50mg daily, the bottle will last 30 days, which is plenty of time to see great results if everything else is dialed in. And plus, for the price ($30-$35) of Formex, it's a steal for a month's supply.
I wish you the best, nonetheless.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didnt even kow about the TD formestane until after I ordered my FOrmex! Let me know how things go. We can hopefully compare products and decide which is superior.
This can only be achieved if we both use each and use the same values/routines to gauge the results.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Are you serious? At 50mg daily, the bottle will last 30 days, which is plenty of time to see great results if everything else is dialed in. And plus, for the price ($30-$35) of Formex, it's a steal for a month's supply.
I wish you the best, nonetheless.
I will agree that IBEs stuff is much more affordable than USPs but I have seen others comment on how 4 caps of Formex a day is their sweet spot. That would only give you a 15 day supply.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will agree that IBEs stuff is much more affordable than USPs but I have seen others comment on how 4 caps of Formex a day is their sweet spot. That would only give you a 15 day supply.
You're going off of what someone else's sweet spot is? Start low, then work up. I cannot say what my sweet spot is, really, I have yet to even hold a bottle in my hand.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
You're going off of what someone else's sweet spot is? Start low, then work up. I cannot say what my sweet spot is, really, I have yet to even hold a bottle in my hand.

No I definitely agree with you. I never even planned on going above 2 caps per day. You are right IBE has always been affordable especially Epistane I was able to find bottles for about 20 bucks.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No I definitely agree with you. I never even planned on going above 2 caps per day. You are right IBE has always been affordable especially Epistane I was able to find bottles for about 20 bucks.
Indeed. IBE's affordable and of the purest quality.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:
8:30 A.M.
2 cups skim milk
1 scoop ON whey
1-1/2 scoops glycomaize
1 large scoop raw oats
Large banana
3 large strawberries
15 walnuts
2 flax seed gel caps
1 tbspn coconut oil
2 Prime

1:00 P.M.
large chicken breast
2 whole eggs
2 flax seed gel caps
2 Prime
cup of green tea
1 tbspn of coconut oil

After my first dose I felt anxious in my first class around 9:30. Stomach also felt upset. I felt alot of aggression to other kids in my class for no reason at all. Back still feels slightly pumped from last night but almost no soreness at all.

I dont believe my Formex will be here today so I will hope for tomorrow. I will be hitting light cardio and chest and calves tonight. Will let yall know how the work out goes.

Edit:
4:30 P.M.
8 oz chicken breast
1 whole egg

7:45
Protein shake
1 scoop chocolate isopure
1 large banana
2 scoops better n butter pb
1 whole egg
2 Prime
2 flax seed gel caps

Hit the gym at 8:45 on 1 scoop of jack3d
Hit chest and calves. If anything all my lifts were weaker except for my incline bench and my smith machine calve raises.

Flat Bench:
Set 1:135x 20
Set 2:205x 12
Set 3:225x 9
Set 4:225x 10

Incline Bench:
Set 1:135x 10
Set 2:155x 8
Set 3:165x 8
Set 4:185x 7

35 push ups

Chest Flys
Set 1:110x 12
Set 2:125x 10
Set 3:125x til exhaustion
Set 4:110x til exhaustion

Smith Machine Calve Raises 3 dif foot position back to back stretching in between sets:
Set 1: 135x 10 each position
Set 2: 155x 10 each position
Set 3: 165x 10 each position
Set 4: 175x 10 each position

Seated Tibia Extensions
Set 1: 60 lbs til exhaustion
Set 2: 80 lbs til exhaustion
Set 3: 80 lbs til exhaustion

Rotary Calve Machine
Set 1: 150 til exhaustion
Set 2: 170 til exhaustion
Set 3: 210 til exhaustion
Set 4: 190 til exhaustion

Stretched.

After Work Out Meals
2 cups skim milk
1-1/2 scoops glycomaize
large scoop raw oats
1 scoop ON whey
5 BCAA caps
2 tbspn coconut oil
2 flax seed gel caps
3 caps of ZMA

will eat one more time before bed most likely ground beef and a few whole eggs.

Observations:
Weight 192.5
Felt like my muscle were dense all day. Could not believe how pumped I got during chest. Triceps looked pretty insane. Veins in shoulders were faintly showing which I have not seen in prob 2 years. I know it is really really early but I can not wait to see how I am in a month especially with the addition of my Formex. Calves got so pumped so early it was really hard to finish working them out.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Worked Out Legs This Morning

Weight 191.5

Pre Work Out Meal/Breakfast:
2 cups skim Milk
1 scoop ON whey
1 1/2 scoop glycomaize
1 large scoop raw oats
large banana
strawberries
large handful walnuts
1 tbspn coconut oil
2 flax seed gel caps
2 Resveratrol caps
2 Prime

1 scoop of Jack3d

Squats
Set 1: 135x 15
Set 2: 205x 10
Set 3: 225x 8
Set 4: 225x9
Set 5: 295x 6

Body Weight Walking Lunges:
4 sets 12 steps each leg

Dead Lifts
Set 1: 135x 16
Set 2: 185x 15
Set 3: 205x 15
Set 4: 205x 13

Stretched

Post Work Out Meal
1 cup smik milk
1 scoop ON whey
1 scoop glycomaize
1 large scoop raw oats
5 BCAA caps

295 never felt so easy before. After squats I was ready to go so I just did some light deads to get a nice burnin the hammies and glutes. Feeling stronger in the legs

2:30- 8:00
2 chicken breast
4 whole eggs

8:45
1 tbspn coconut oil
1 tbspn peanut butter
8 oz ground beef
2 Prime
2 Formex
2 Flaxseed Gel Caps

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed :D

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 Prime
Day 2 Formex

Weight 190.5

Breakfast 8:00 A.M.
2 cups skim milk
1 scoop ON whey
1 and half scoop glycomaize
1 large scoop raw oats
handful walnuts
banana
4 Strawberries
2 flax seed gel caps
1 tbspn coconut oil
2 Prime
1 Formex

Noon Pre W/O
4 oz ground beef
2 fish oils caps
2 tbspn peanut butter
cup of skim milk
2 Prime

P/W Out
1 scoop ON whey
1 scoop glycomaise
1 large scoop raw oats
mixed in water
5 BCAA caps
2 flax seed gel caps

4- 8:00
3/4 pound of ground beef
9 oz steamed brocoli

9:15
3 slices deli chicken breast
1 cup of skim milk
1 lean pocket
1 tbspn peanut butter
1 tbspn coconut oil
2 Prime
1 Formex

12:00 A.M.
5 oz ground beef

Since I started the Prime I have limited carbs only to the morning and post work out.
By the time I got home I was so hungry for carbs I HAD to eat the lean pocket.

Work Out today was nothing worth noting. I had been excited to hit bis and tris all week because of my previous pumps but today was horrible. I tried every different exercise for bis and tris after I hit light cardio and could not find any sweet spots. I dont know what was up with this. I ended up doing a few light sets of drop sets for bis and some over head tri extensions before I had to head to work.

Observations: I have been feeling some what lethargic and light headed. I think this is due to the lack of carbs not Prime of Formex. I have an aggressive alpha male type mentality lately. I feel like im the ****. While trying to work out I felt SO dried out. My joints hurt every time I tried to curl a DB. Have not felt like that since SD. No real noticable increase in libido. Best thing through out the day was the lady at the front desk of my gym said I needed to change my member ID because I look buffer.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
sorry guys 55 hour work week with finals coming up is killing me. I will be sure to update tomorrow

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Hit the gym for the first time in 3 days today.
Weight 191
Diet has been on point eating low carbs but still eating high protein.

I have not felt very strong in the gym but I am looking more leaned out. No bloat at all in the stomach and I am def thinking I have dropped a bit of body fat. seem to be more vascular in the arms and shoulders and libido is better than it has been in the past few months. Not only is the sexual drive better but been getting some crazy wood

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hit the gym for the first time in 3 days today.
Weight 191
Diet has been on point eating low carbs but still eating high protein.

I have not felt very strong in the gym but I am looking more leaned out. No bloat at all in the stomach and I am def thinking I have dropped a bit of body fat. seem to be more vascular in the arms and shoulders and libido is better than it has been in the past few months. Not only is the sexual drive better but been getting some crazy wood
You have some great detail in the log so far bud, it makes it easy to follow and know exactly what's happening each day you dose. Keep it up !

:head:

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
A.M. Meal Pre Work out meal:
2 cups skim milk
large banana
large scoop oats
1/2 scoop glycomaize
1 scoop ON whey
large handful pecans
blueberries
strawberries
2 flax seed gel caps
2 prime
1 Formex
2 resveratrol caps

Hitting Legs in a bit

I forgot to mention last night my appetite has been crazy. It has been really hard eating clean I want a very very weak appetite suppressant because I am very sensitive to stims and appetite suppressants. Any ideas?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
A.M. Meal Pre Work out meal:
2 cups skim milk
large banana
large scoop oats
1/2 scoop glycomaize
1 scoop ON whey
large handful pecans
blueberries
strawberries
2 flax seed gel caps
2 prime
1 Formex
2 resveratrol caps

Hitting Legs in a bit

I forgot to mention last night my appetite has been crazy. It has been really hard eating clean I want a very very weak appetite suppressant because I am very sensitive to stims and appetite suppressants. Any ideas?
X-Force helps me to not pig out. It really heps to control my hunger and there is absolutely no jittery stim feeling. All you feel is an elevated sense of well being and more focused :thumbsup:

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Weight:191.5

Still leaning out nicely. Work Outs have been getting better pump wise but not much strength gains. Abs are really starting to show esp. after work outs. Definitely more defined in my back. Libido is still def. good. It went from pretty much non existent to being pretty strong. Only problem I have is my appetite getting crazy at night. I crave sweets like no other. I have been taking samples of atrophex that I get from work that have been taking the edge off.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Weight 189.5

OK I know I have not updated in forever but I have been slammed with work and finals, not to mention it has taken quite some time to see any more noticeable effects from the formex and Prime.

Ex. Of diet and routine as of late

8:45 a.m.:
1 scoop ON whey
1 scoop raw oats
2 fish oil caps
2 Prime
1 Formex
2 resveratrol

11:30 a.m.
2 pieces whole wheat bread
low fat slice of cheese
4 pieces chicken deli meat
2 flax seed caps

2 PM
7 oz ground beef
2 flax seed gel caps
2 prime
2 whole eggs

work from 4-8
2 scoops isopure mixed in water
4 whole eggs
3 slices deli chicken
2 shots wheat grass

Pre work out 8:30
3 caps of RPM

Work Out:
20 mins high intensity cardio burning around 320 calories
1 1/2 hours high intensity weight lifting doing splits consisting of:
Day 1: 3 exercises chest, 3x shoulders,3x calves
Day 2: 3 exercises legs, 3x back, 2x abs
Day 3: 3 exercises biceps, 3x triceps, 3x abs or calves
then repeat

Post Work out meal:
1 scoop ON whey
2 cups skim milk
1 scoop raw oats
5 BCAA caps
1 scoop cell mass

45 min PW Out:
1 cup skim milk
1 whole egg
7 oz ground beef
3 ZMA caps
1 melatonin cap
2 caps Prime
1 cap Formex
2 flax seed gel caps

Notes: I got a bottle of LGs Lipo Burn for 10 bucks so I have been using 4 pumps of it 2x a day usually morning and evening.

I am really starting to notice the effects of formex and Prime. Although I have lost a few lbs from the beginning I look like i have gained about 10. Pumps are insane in the gym. Vascularity is becoming more clear ever day. abs are starting to look amazing. I would not say strength is up but it definitely has not dropped. I do not have exact measurements but I am going to go ahead and say I look like I am probably down to about 9.5% Body fat. (started as 11.5%) Libido is great. Erections are harder than ever. So far very impressed. I can not wait to see how I look in a week or two. Hardest thing I am dealing with is not eating carbs but I am FINALLY seeing great results.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I am really starting to notice the effects of formex and Prime. Although I have lost a few lbs from the beginning I look like i have gained about 10. Pumps are insane in the gym. Vascularity is becoming more clear ever day. abs are starting to look amazing. I would not say strength is up but it definitely has not dropped. I do not have exact measurements but I am going to go ahead and say I look like I am probably down to about 9.5% Body fat. (started as 11.5%) Libido is great. Erections are harder than ever. So far very impressed. I can not wait to see how I look in a week or two. Hardest thing I am dealing with is not eating carbs but I am FINALLY seeing great results.
This is what happened to me too in the beginning. I lost some weight but there was no decrease in strength. After that with the endurance still up I started to add a bit more weight to the bar and was able to get extra reps in :thumbsup:

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Nice dude. you are the same weight and height as me. I'm starting formex today at 2 caps, then increasing each week untill 4.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Nice dude. you are the same weight and height as me. I'm starting formex today at 2 caps, then increasing each week untill 4.
Sweet. Dont get impatient with formex. It will def take some time to start seeing effects. There were a few times I wanted to stop using it because I was not seeing anything. Good luck bud