Trinitine the new creatine (Unsponsored Log)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Trinitine the new creatine (Unsponsored Log)


    OK , it's been awhile since I've done a log and I haven't seen much feedback on this new creatine. Time to give something back to the forum.




    Background :
    If any of you checked out my supercissus log from a few years back you will know that I have been lifting since I was 19yrs old.Spent a few years powerlifting and over the years have tried many different supplements.

    Goals:
    I've always got great results from good old creatine monohydrate. Nice strength increases,slight increase in body weight and usually an increase in endurance.This is what I'll be looking for from the Trinitine.

    Diet:
    Diet is usually very clean and about 3500-4000cal a day.6 meals a day consisting of 40% protein,30% carbs, 30% good fats & oils.Weekends I sometimes fall off the wagon diet wise but generally not to bad.For this log my diet will remain the same.

    Current Stats:
    Weight:220
    Height:5'8"
    Chest:48"
    Shoulders:55"
    L Arm:17.5"
    R Arm:17"
    Stomach:36.5"
    L leg:25"
    R Leg:26"
    Calves:16" both.

    These are measurements were done tonight.

    Training:
    Mon: chest & bicep
    Wed: Legs & calves
    Fri: back & tricep
    Sat: shoulders

    Currently in the 3rd week of a GVT program. Good old 10 sets of 10 reps.
    Most importantly no injuries at this stage.

    Supplements being used:
    Omega 3 fish oil at 8g/d
    Co-Q10 150mg/d
    CLA 4.8g/d
    Chromium 400ug/d
    Vit C 1g/d
    Magnesium 400mg/d
    Red Yeast Rice 1200mg/d
    Niacin 500mg/d
    Vit D3 1000iu/d
    Bulk Super cissus 3g/non training days , 4.5g training days
    Whey Protein

    Tomorrow will be my first day of the Trinitine.
    Cheers

  2. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Good luck with your log mate, I'll be watching closely!
  3. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Thanks UKStrength.

    I've tried most of the different creatines and can honestly say that for me the most effective one has always been the creatine monohydrate.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Good luck; I love 10x10!
  5. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Thanks UKStrength.

    I've tried most of the different creatines and can honestly say that for me the most effective one has always been the creatine monohydrate.
    I agree mate. CEE or any other creatine did nothing for me so I'll be interested to see how these compare...
  6. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    3946707
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good luck man! I have a bottle of this and Ultima that I will log in May.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  7. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Thanks Steveo & Bolt

    Today was my first dose. Took 3 caps about 45mins before I trained.
    Not expecting much in the first week.
    Anyway today was shoulders & cardio and had a fairly good workout considering I haven't trained shoulders for about 10days.(Easter holiday)

    Seated BB presses : 120 x 8 x 2 , 140 x 6 x 2
    Side DB raises : 28 x 10 , 36 x 10 , 44 x 8 (form not to flash on this set)
    Rear delt Mac : 105 x 10 , 120 x 10 , 135 x 10

    Even though I'm training GVT I'm only doing the 10 sets of 10 on Bench , Squat and Bent rows. I'm finding that my body is so sore I think it would be counter productive to hit the smaller body parts the same way.
  8. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    3946707
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have never done the 10x10 scheme before...it seems tough to me! Ha I will probably get around to trying it one day or another...thats the great thing about lifting there are so many different workout schemes to try!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  9. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    I find the 10 sets of squats the hardest. First 2 weeks I felt like puking and had to finish the workouts early.

    Only managed 7 sets first week and also had to drop the weights right back.

    Even today my legs are still sore from Wednesdays squat workout.
  10. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    GVT is brutal. Try it for arms, you'll enjoy a new meaning of soreness
  11. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Day 3

    Firstly had a good weekend, ate clean meals. Amazing what a log can do to motivate you along.

    Tonight Monday: Chest & Biceps

    Bench : 220 x 10 for 7 sets , 220 x 8 , 220 x 7 , 220 x 6
    Decline DB : 102lb x 8 , 102lb x 6 , 88lb x 8
    Incline flys: 35lb x 10 x 2 SS with chest dips BWT x 8 x2

    Hammer curls : 52lb x 10 , 62lb x 10 , 66lb x 8
    Preacher Mac : 22lb x 10 , 26lb x 6 , 22lb x 8 , 18lb x 12

    Had a real good workout tonight.Always get a great pump with GVT. Did seem to have more endurance but that may just be the body adapting to the GVT. Last week I only managed 6 sets of 10 reps on bench at 220.

    Only small concern tonight was some pain in my right elbow. Not surprising considering I smashed the radius of this same elbow 3 years ago in a big motocross crash and it still gives me some grief (remember the faster you go the bigger the crash ).
  12. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Onboard TSB! Where abouts are you training these days?
  13. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Onboard TSB! Where abouts are you training these days?
    Still down at City Fitness. A lot of eye candy and not many old school trainers. But I'm doing OK.

    You coming back over anytime soon?
  14. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Still down at City Fitness. A lot of eye candy and not many old school trainers. But I'm doing OK.

    You coming back over anytime soon?
    Ahh, City Fitness . . I remember 'Panda Eyes' there

    I should be home about August/September time for a visit. Will let you know closer to the time bro
  15. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Ahh, City Fitness . . I remember 'Panda Eyes' there

    I should be home about August/September time for a visit. Will let you know closer to the time bro

    You may not see me if you come over in August. The wife and I are off to the UK for 5 weeks.

    Hope I get time to check out a few gyms....I mean sites while I'm there.
  16. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    You may not see me if you come over in August. The wife and I are off to the UK for 5 weeks.

    Hope I get time to check out a few gyms....I mean sites while I'm there.
    Gee, that means Im stuck hanging out with b unit instead
  17. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Gee, that means Im stuck hanging out with b unit instead
    Where is B Unit? I miss that guy!
  18. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Where is B Unit? I miss that guy!
    I heard from him the other day - doing a fair bit of work "offline"

    Both B Unit and TSB live in my hometown back in NZ
  19. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Subscribed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  20. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I heard from him the other day - doing a fair bit of work "offline"

    Both B Unit and TSB live in my hometown back in NZ
    Good deal; tell him that we all wish that he would drop in time to time.
  21. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Good deal; tell him that we all wish that he would drop in time to time.
    Have already mentioned that to him - he'll be back soon for sure
  22. New Member
    isoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    366
    Rep Power
    269
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

    subbed, interested in these results, best of luck
  23. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Subscribed.
    Welcome stategic.

    Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    subbed, interested in these results, best of luck
    Thanks isoc.
  24. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    What is your history with Creatine usage? (Gains/Loses/ETC)
  25. New Member
    isoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    366
    Rep Power
    269
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

    Are you taking the 3 pills pre-workout only?
  26. New Member
    UndiluteD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    8.69%

    Looking forward to your review, will be getting some if its any good
  27. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    What is your history with Creatine usage? (Gains/Loses/ETC)
    I've used it off and on ever since EAS brought it to the market. Always had great success with monohydrate and mixed results with all the others I've tried.

    I usually cycle it 2 months on and anything up to 4 months off. I find the longer the break between the more dramatic the results. Typical results being a weight increase of between 3-5 pounds and a very noticeable strength increase. Also an increase in endurance.
    A week after stopping creatine I usually feel what seems like a horrible lactic burn during training. And generally lose half the strength and weight gained in the weeks following.

    Regular creatine - always good results , sometimes get bloated also.
    Creatine Ethyl Easter - nothing at all.
    Kre- Alkalyn - Good strength increase but no weight change.
    Di Creatine Malate - About the same as monohydrate
    Kreacaps - no noticeable results.
    Neovar - old formula with CEE , no noticeable results
  28. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I usually use 2 months on (5:5g), one off (for mono). Strength increases for sure, but never really gained much noticable weight.

    Some people just use it constantly - what's your view on this?

    Good summary though - hopefully the theory behind Trinitine will pay dividends
  29. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    Are you taking the 3 pills pre-workout only?
    That's correct.
    Using as directed on the bottle.
  30. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by UndiluteD View Post
    Looking forward to your review, will be getting some if its any good
    Cheers D.

    If it's any good it will I'll be adding it to my next PCT for sure.
  31. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I usually use 2 months on (5:5g), one off (for mono). Strength increases for sure, but never really gained much noticable weight.

    Some people just use it constantly - what's your view on this?

    Good summary though - hopefully the theory behind Trinitine will pay dividends
    I find the longer I have off the better the results I get. It's almost as though my body desensitizes to the creatine if used to often. Don't know if other long term using see this but this is how my body reacts to it.
  32. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Day 5

    Tonight was the dreaded legs workout.

    10 sets of 286lbs for 10 reps. Yes I completed all 10 sets and yes I felt like cr*p once I had finished.

    But I have certainly improved from the first few weeks and once again I experienced a dramatic quad pump which almost prevented me from finishing.
    Endurance has increased nicely, which is pleasing considering that's an area of weakness for me.

    So can any of this be put down to the Trinitine? Don't know.
    But next week our training will change back to a regular program for 3 weeks and it's in this period that I should be able to confirm any real effects from the Trinitine.
  33. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Day 7

    Last night was Back & Triceps.

    BB Rows - 240lb x 10 x 10
    Lat pulldowns - 220lb x 10 x 3
    DB pullovers - 110lb x 10 x 2
    Skull crushers - 90lb x 10 , 110lb x 10 , 132lb x 8 , 132lb x 6
    Tricep kick backs - 35lb x 10 x 2

    I'm starting to see an improvement in strength and endurance.Once again I had a real nice back pump.

    Today I'm off to train shoulder and also do some cardio. Feeling a bit tired as we had an xbox session last night and I didn't sleep very well.
    Still playing Call of Duty in my dreams.
  34. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    3946707
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Today I'm off to train shoulder and also do some cardio. Feeling a bit tired as we had an xbox session last night and I didn't sleep very well.
    Still playing Call of Duty in my dreams.
    Haha I really need to play some Xbox again. Which COD did you play? I will probably hop back on Modern Warfare to prepare for the sequel this fall.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  35. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Haha I really need to play some Xbox again. Which COD did you play? I will probably hop back on Modern Warfare to prepare for the sequel this fall.
    Started the night playing World at war and then when back to COD 4.
    Spent quite some time playing the small map around the containers where it was absolute carnage.
    No wonder I couldn't sleep when I got home.
  36. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Day 5

    Tonight was the dreaded legs workout.

    10 sets of 286lbs for 10 reps. Yes I completed all 10 sets and yes I felt like cr*p once I had finished.

    But I have certainly improved from the first few weeks and once again I experienced a dramatic quad pump which almost prevented me from finishing.
    Endurance has increased nicely, which is pleasing considering that's an area of weakness for me.

    So can any of this be put down to the Trinitine? Don't know.
    But next week our training will change back to a regular program for 3 weeks and it's in this period that I should be able to confirm any real effects from the Trinitine.
    What is it with Leg Workouts and feeling physically i'll???

    ANZAC Day: Lest We Forget
  37. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    3946707
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Started the night playing World at war and then when back to COD 4.
    Spent quite some time playing the small map around the containers where it was absolute carnage.
    No wonder I couldn't sleep when I got home.
    Ha that map is crazy. Its intense. Shipment I think its called...ha good memories I really can't wait to start playing again in a couple weeks when school is done
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  38. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    What is it with Leg Workouts and feeling physically i'll???

    ANZAC Day: Lest We Forget
    Good call.
    The wife and kids got up at 4.30am and went to the dawn parade. I was still sleeping.

    The problem with the 10 sets of 10 when doing squats is that I don't recover fast enough between sets and it taxes the whole body. I need to improve my cardio fitness.
    I think it also has something to do with the fact that I have been training for years in the low rep range.
  39. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ha that map is crazy. Its intense. Shipment I think its called...ha good memories I really can't wait to start playing again in a couple weeks when school is done
    I play online a little bit in the weekends and once a month my old school mates and I get together for a session at someone house. Good fun and nothing like having a frag fest.
  40. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Good call.
    The wife and kids got up at 4.30am and went to the dawn parade. I was still sleeping.

    The problem with the 10 sets of 10 when doing squats is that I don't recover fast enough between sets and it taxes the whole body. I need to improve my cardio fitness.
    I think it also has something to do with the fact that I have been training for years in the low rep range.
    How much rest between sets TSB?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 11:23 PM
  2. Trinitine or C-bol?
    By XJDesertFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 12:15 AM
  3. Trinitine
    By bmw8591 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 04:11 PM
  4. Trinitine
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 06:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in