newb needs advice: Glycobol or The One

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.33%

newb needs advice: Glycobol or The One

aright this info is probably posted somewhere on here so sorry if this is repetative. I have a bottle of the one and a bottle of glycobol. im sure i cant stack the two of theese together,(can I) so which would be better to take first. i just lost about 30 lbs in a few weeks going through some ****. if i take the one do i need to take cycle support with it? /life support? what else can i stack with it? is glycobol good enough alone or should i take a test with it? if so which is a good one? how about stoked? is that more of a pct or what? what do you guys think about animal pak? I'm all over the place, I know, but I havent lifted in awhile and i'm just getting back into it. stuff i've tried: oxodrol 12, sesonol, oxodrol pro. i'm looking to put on lean muscle, keep fat off, and still be able to run. any info. given will be greatly appreciated.
    thanx alot,
    rj

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

You can stack em together. I wouldn't start The One until you've been in the gym for a few months again, and have got your training back on track. Just start with the Glycobol, Creatine, Protein, Fish Oils, BCAA's & Beta Alanine.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm liking the Glycobol so far, it's really that good. I'm about to dose my dull stack I'm logging, but I've already taken 2 caps of it today, 1 each dose just to see how well it works and to assess my tolerance, and I'm very happy to report it does what's promised, and no bad sides so far. Can't comment on The One, but I would hold off on stuff like that until you've exhausted every other option, but that's just me. Good luck!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.33%

do i have to take cycle support for glycobol? what about the one? also what about post cycles on each? any help would be appreciated
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You don't need cycle support for Glycobol, nor post cycle for Glycobol either. Just use the "Search" button bud, plenty of useful info on here. I can attest that Glycobol is very effective. Good luck!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Smart newb seeks smart PH advice.
    By MentalNomad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 01:13 AM
  2. I have a question (not a newb :p) Just want advice.
    By brandoppsx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 02:47 PM
  3. Total newb, need advice, help with workout plan.
    By axan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 07:58 PM
  4. Im a newb and need advice...
    By Persian1012 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 01:37 AM
  5. newb
    By 2fast2live in forum Pics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 10:27 AM