GAT Muscletein Ultra
- 04-15-2009, 12:51 PM
GAT Muscletein Ultra
Got about a dozen samples of this stuff in Vanilla Creme and Chocolate. Vanilla is a bit sweet for my taste, but the chocolate is amazing. Price is pretty much in line with other products of this type. I would highly recommend it. Mixability is top notch as well. This is actually the first GAT product i've tried, but looking to try their pre-workout product now.
* Sustained Release Protein Matrix provides essential building blocks producing amino acids to build and retain muscle tissue.
* Glutamine Peptides serve as efficient sources of a stable muscle-building balance that ensures better absorption.
* Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and Essential & Non-Essential Amino Acids helps metabolize protein in muscle. Important because they build muscle and produce energy.
* Bioactive Protein Utilization Enzymes (Aminogen & Papain) promotes optimum protein digestion, faster muscle recovery and absorption, improving uptake of amino acids and nitrogen retention by the muscle.
* MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides), and EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids) promote oxidation of fat over carbohydrate. Helps regulate appetite while burning fat. EFAs prevent deficiency and aid the production of energy.
* Fiber Matrix supports gastrointestinal health, increasing the surface area and utilization.
* Great Tasting, GAT’s advanced flavor system means a delicious protein shake that tastes like the real thing.
Muscletein Ultra-7 Protein is an advanced extended release, multi-purpose protein specially formulated for lean muscle accrual, muscle definition, and weight management. Muscletein Ultra-7 Protein contains seven important protein components to feed your muscles for up to 8 hours with only the finest quality ingredients for maximum absorption and bioavailability. Muscletein Ultra-7 Protein tastes absolutely delicious as a shake, smoothie, addition to oatmeal, or with juice.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops
Servings Per Container 32
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 27
Total Fat 3 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 5 mg
Total Carbohydrate 8 g
Dietary Fiber 5 g
Soluble Fiber 5 g
Sugars 4 g
Protein 45 g
Vitamin A (as vitamin a palmitate) 1750 IU
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 21 mg
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 140 IU
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 11 IU
Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) 0.5 mg
Riboflavin 0.6 mg
Niacin (as niacinamide) 7 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.7 mg
Folate (as folic acid) 140 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 2.1 mcg
Biotin 105 mcg
Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) 4 mg
Calcium (as di-calcium phosphate) 350 mg
Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 6 mg
Phosphorus (as di-calcium phosphate) 450 mg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 53 mcg
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 140 mg
Zinc (as zinc oxide) 5 mg
Copper (as copper gluconate) 0.7 mg
Chromium (as chromium nicotinate) 96 mcg
Sodium 240 mg
Potassium 610 mg
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nutz in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2004, 07:29 AM
- By toty in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2004, 11:20 PM
- By Trew in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-03-2004, 01:39 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2004, 02:44 PM
- By conversekidz in forum Training ForumReplies: 48Last Post: 05-28-2003, 02:14 AM