Subweevil's AI, AMS, MST, and ON Goodnight and Grow Stack!!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I wouldnt suggest dropping weights on your head Cant be good for you

Have fun tonight guys!! Dont hold back! Give it hell! And dont be all chatty during your workouts! Its time to lift!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Cool, I'm rested and ready. Time to bring it!! Can't wait to drop some more weight on my head again,lol.
    Word to that bro lol!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Wow, Inarius put the whuppin' on me, damn!! Who ever thought those stretchy bands would be so damn effective. Actually, I did, was just too much of a ***** to use 'em, plus I can never keep a lifting partner for long, guess I'm to intense or something. he's a good kid, and really driven. I'm sure he'll go far with whatever he sets his sights on. awesome to get the chance and privelage to work out with him for a few times. I'll update later once the little lady crashes. Man, my delts are already sore!!

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Alrighty, pretty much trying to wrap this log up, as I've gotten all the results and more than I wanted, so I would say it's been a success. I'll break each supp down over the course of a few days so here we go!!

Name:  Glycobol.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  59.4 KB

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 capsules
    Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Na-Rala 250mg **

Glycobol Complex TM:

Trigonella Seed Isolate (standardized to 10% 4-hydroxyisoleucine),Cinnamon Bark 20:1 extract (standardized for 16% flavonoids), (Bis-Malto-Oxovanadiu

Wow, where to start? If I sound impressed, it's because I am!!! This one is easier to rate than the others, because I can take it more often than just at bed time, although Irish Cannon has dosed Somnidren Gh around workout times with great results, and I have no reason to doubt him. This product easily shines for bulks or cuts, and does exactly what it says it will. All throughout my log, I've still noticed the same effects with it, the enhanced mood, more energy, better recovery and leaning out. I can easily see it becoming a staple of mine, but I'll still take time away from it, like I do anything. About 15 minutes or so after taking it with carbs, I'm starting to get a kinda "Pump" feeling, if you will, and that lasts for quite a bit, as well as a mood boost and more energy, which gradually tapers off. Taken fasted, as in taking it like 30 minutes before carbs, there's a big difference. Works like the other way, just in reverse, though not horrible. After about 15 minutes of taking in carbs, the results are the same as taking it with carbs then, so that tells me it's working, and that my diet is in check. I've only once dosed 2 at a time, otherwise it's been pretty much 1 morning, 1 mid day after workouts, also tried before workouts, and 1 at bedtime. For me, 1 is sufficient to get the results I want, so 1 is all I take. I'm a firm believer in using the least to get the most. No bad sides to report, so that's good. Still think the caps taste like butterscotch though. I'd have no problems purchasing this again. Last but not least, you can count on support form the company and it's reps, and that speaks volumes to me. I'm one of those rare people who is still sold on service and am loyal to those that provide it. So my hat's off to everyone that made this product possible, and to the company that makes it. I'm happy to answer any questions about this product anyone may have as best I can, based on my experiences with it.

5. 1HP
    Answers

Nice review sub

6. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

very well said for glycobol for sure!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

That Glyco Bol def has my thumbs up approval. I always said r-ala/na-rala is one of the most underlooked powerhouses.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Nice review bud!

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

great review, thanks bud

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  nocturnabol_large.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  83.7 KB

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings per Container: 30

L-Tryptophan 250 mg **
    5-HTP 12.5 mg **
    Melatonin 750 mcg **
    B-3 15 mg **
    Green Tomato SE 10 mg **

Time for my second review!! I'd like to say that I've sued this supp before, with good results. When I used it before, I also stacked it with pretty much separate ingredients form this whole stack, but instead of the Vassive-x, I used arginine and ornithine. Additionally, the ingredients weren't of this quality as well. That said, I knew what to expect from it, and that's good sleep. I have used it solo, but I got the most out of it by stacking it with similar ingredients to this complete stack I'm logging now. That's not saying it's bad, far from it, but if your sleeping, you might as well make the most of it, and the additional supps really shine with this. One of main benefits of this is the uplifting mood it puts me in when I wake up and through most of the day, because it has the potential to help with seratonin production /release, and I don't make enough of it, or so the docs say. It's also real good at knocking me out all by itself. Again, though, I wanted to make the most of it, so I stacked it with the others. Stand alone, it's adequate, and easily does what it promises to do. As for the Green Tomato Extract, I've used Endothil CR before, and I got great results from it, mainly my arms and traps. Now, whether that's placebo or not is beyond me, but I'm happy to take those gains. When I got my Nocturnabol, I was buying 2 for 1 at the cost of $17.95, so needless to say, I stocked up on what was a fantastic deal. As for company support, the folks at AMS seem decent and knowledgeable about the line-up and things relating to it as well. Aside from ON, which you really can't count, since they have no forum reps to my understanding, they posted the least of all the other companies products I was trying/logging. In there defense, I'm sure Nocturnabol isn't as high a priority as the other goodies they produce, but it would have some benefits when using some of the other products they make. In addition, I really didn't have any questions regarding the product, so no real need to bug'em. i'm sure they would be very helpful should I need any questions answered. As it stands now, I would buy it again, and again.....

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

One supp I forgot to mention, INARIUS!! I owe that supp big time for the leg workout today, guy gave up a lot to work out early am with my wimpy self, and I really want to thank him for it. I couldn't keep up with him on legs, that was a given, but he still showed up and helped me push more weight than ever!! Today was the first time in, wow, I don't know how long, that I used the squat rack and not a smith machine. Truly a great day, thanks boss!!

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

One supp I forgot to mention, INARIUS!! I owe that supp big time for the leg workout today, guy gave up a lot to work out early am with my wimpy self, and I really want to thank him for it. I couldn't keep up with him on legs, that was a given, but he still showed up and helped me push more weight than ever!! Today was the first time in, wow, I don't know how long, that I used the squat rack and not a smith machine. Truly a great day, thanks boss!!
    No prob man. I made it to work by 10 so it wasn't a biggie. Ill try to do it at least once next week too if I can. Sooner or later we will get you hitting depth no worries about that. I am definitely sore today though! Lets keep away from that smith machine and really work in the squat rack.
    SFW and GFH

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Works for me bud! Got called into work early today, just getting some stuff done then heading in. I'll update another review when I get back. Thanks guys!!

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

I'm off to the gym after another loooong shift, I'll update when I get back, enjoy the day folks!!

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

nice review bro......

whats next?

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

whats next?
    Hehe, drum roll please....another review!!

Name:  GHSR_Stack_large.png
Views: 83
Size:  223.0 KB

Supplement Facts Somnidren

Serving Size: 6 grams
    Servings per Container: 20

GH-XS (Somatotropin releasing Complex)

Proprietary blend of Butyropin (Gaba & Phenibut), Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 20% L-dopa), Choline Bitartrate, Dmae Bitartrate, L-Tyrosine,l-Theanine, Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCL 1250%), PEA (Phenylethylamine HCL)
    4195 mg **

SOMATOSTAT-X (Somatostatin Inhibiting complex)

Proprietary Blend of Pantothenic acid (D-calcium pantothenate & pantethine 1500%), N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, L-Cysteine (as HCL Monohydrate), Magnesium (as Glycinate, orotate, and Phosphate 6% elemental), Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols 167%) & Zinc (Zinc Citrate 23% elemental)
    996 mg **

Supplement Facts ZMK

Serving Size: 4 veggie caps
    Servings per Container: 30

Zinc (As krebs cycle cfmsa chelates) 30mg 200%
    Magnesium (As krebs cycle cfmsa chelates) 500mg 125%
    Vitamin b6 (as pyridoxal 5'phosphate) 25mg 1250%
    Complete Krebs Chelated Mineral support blend
    Selenium (As krebs cycle cfmsa chelates) 200mcg 286%
    Copper (As krebs cycle cfmsa chelates) 2mg 100%
    Maganese (As krebs cycle cfmsa chelates) 4mg 200%
    Chromium (As krebs cycle cfmsa chelates) 200mcg 167%
    Molybdenum (As krebs cycle cfmsa chelates) 80mcg 106%
    Potassium (As krebs cycle cfmsa chelates) 100mg 3%
    Boron (As krebs cycle cfmsa chelates) 4mg **
    Vanadium (As krebs cycle cfmsa chelates) 25mcg **
    Naturally occurring 72 trace mineral blend 4mg **
    Krebs cycle intermediates
    Citrate,fumarate,malate,succin ate,Alpha-keto-glutarate 3078mg **

Okay, this is the big mama jama here.

Somnidren GH was great, worked as advertised, and I experienced NONE of the sides, like rapid heart beat and such. Taste was fine, as long as you got it all down on the first try. Anything left over was very bitter, but I didn't buy it for the taste, I bought it for the results, and results I got!! Also, the stuff tends to clump together in the container, numerous times I had to "persuade" it back into powder again, but no biggie, I just added a silica pack from a jug of JP8, and all was good then. Irish Cannon had mentioned and tried it pre-workout, and I have no reason at all to doubt him that it was and is a great idea, I don;t think you have to limit yourself to just bed time with this stuff, although you'd want some kinda stims handy when you take it, that's my suggestion. All in all, I would and have ordered it again, and the stack price is a steal!! A suggestion I'd like to make though, I'd like to see some arginine and ornithine added to Somnidren GH, I think it would make it shine even more.

ZMK works as advertised as well, and it is definitely a step up from good ole' regular ZMA. No sides to report, only good things. I would and have bought it again, it's priced very aggressively with the stack I just mentioned, and by itself as well. A very solid product, well worth it.

Additionally, MST is a company that supports it's products, so I have no qualms about endorsing them at all, based on my interactions with the rep and the product. I can see myself trying other things from their line-up as well,adn I'll make sure to post any reviews if I do. Good job MST!!

17. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Fantastic review buddy...I certainly could never ask for more, haha.

Im very glad that you've decided to get both of these products again and that you're looking into the rest of the line also! Thank you so much for all the support you've given and the fantastic log you've run (for ALL of the companies you've run in this one)
    www.millenniumsport.net

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Hey man... I can hook you up with about a weeks worth of Cordy5 if you would like to try it... let me know
    SFW and GFH

19. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Now THAT is what I call a good dude....c5 is like slabs of gold to me
    www.millenniumsport.net

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Now THAT is what I call a good dude....c5 is like slabs of gold to me
    haha I have about a weeks worth left from a year ago.... They should be alright if you wanna try em out.
    SFW and GFH

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Hey man... I can hook you up with about a weeks worth of Cordy5 if you would like to try it... let me know
    WOW man, that's way cool, might have to try a dose this Friday if you got time when we're workin' out.

Fantastic review buddy...I certainly could never ask for more, haha.

Im very glad that you've decided to get both of these products again and that you're looking into the rest of the line also! Thank you so much for all the support you've given and the fantastic log you've run (for ALL of the companies you've run in this one)
    Thanks man, appreciate the kind words!! I originally intended to run this log as a "Q and A" type format, but you know how that goes, hehe. I'm just speakin' the truth, everything I ran is excellent, as are t4eh companies. Now, I gotta get off to work, take care guys!!

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Ill bring you the bottle tomorrow man.
    SFW and GFH

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Alrighty, another quick update. As promised, a pic of me when I was nearly 50 lbs heavier,yuck. The cutie in the pic is my fiancee. Pretty easy ot tell by my face that I'm a recovering porker. I've still got a ways to go, but at least that journey is nearly fifty pounds lighter. I don;t take too many pics of myself, actually, I don;t take any, so my library to compare is quite short.

On another note, got in another awesome workout with Inarius the other day, plus he gave me some cordygen 5 to try, so I'll put up a mini-review once I get to try it. Dude is definitely motivated and never gives up, good attributes to have. He's always trying for one more rep or adding a few more pounds, and that's cool. Wish I had a partner like that o work out with, good ones are hard to find. Looks like we've got a couple more go-rounds left, then he's out to Pittsburgh.

I'll update again today about my takes on Vassve-x. Until the, tkae care guys!!

Name:  George Tubby.JPG
Views: 77
Size:  63.6 KB

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Almost forgot, in the meantime, if anyone has some suggestions on what I should log, next, lemme know. For starters, I was thinking about the new DTH and new NOS Ehter. pretty sure that's top of the list. More than likely, going to continue Glycobol, and add some stuff from MST as well. Any ideas for add-ons, hit me up!!

25. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Almost forgot, in the meantime, if anyone has some suggestions on what I should log, next, lemme know. For starters, I was thinking about the new DTH and new NOS Ehter. pretty sure that's top of the list. More than likely, going to continue Glycobol, and add some stuff from MST as well. Any ideas for add-ons, hit me up!!
    yeah...lets add some stuff from MST

On a serious note, your review of Glycobol has caused me to get a bottle, so you can rest assured that I really took a great deal from that review, and I think AI should be proud to have had you logging it.

On another serious note, you and your fiancee' look very happy together....and thats just simply awesome
    www.millenniumsport.net

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man for the kind words, and I totally agree with your above post!! I count myself as lucky and fortunate enough to have the funds to have run this log, and that the companies whose products I logged were well represented, both in the products and the reps who rep them, aside from ON, who has no presence here that I can tell. Everyone was a real class act, and that's appreciated.

As to the finacee' yeah, we're pretty happy, blessed on that front as well. Sometimes, she gets a little hot at all the supps I order,lol, but there are worse addictions (like my video game addiction or so she says).

Anyways, a stack I was thinking about was Ready4war and some creo2 perhaps, for starters. With 1HP praising Creo2, it has to be solid. The Ready4war would be needed, a it's hard to have any pep after working 12-14 hours, then doing the gym thing. The Creo2 obviously speaks for itself. I'm still open to other ideas as well, or additions. More than likely, gonna add the new DTH to it, and new NOS Ether as well.

27. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

YOU....

are going to love Cre-02
    www.millenniumsport.net

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  Vassive_medium.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  7.7 KB

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 3 Tablets
    Servings per Container: 60

Arginine

(as AKG, L-Arginine)
    3000 mg **

Formula-X Blend:

L-Citrulline Malate, Quercetin Dihydrate, American Ginseng Extract ) (Panax Quinquefolius) (Root) (Standardized For 2% Ginseniosides),
    L-Histidine, Rhodiola Extract (Rhodiola Rosea) (Root) (Standardized For 3% Rosavins, 1% Salidrosides), L-Norvaline, Cnidium Monnier, (4:1), Pomegranate Concentrate Powder, Cocoa Extract (Standardized For 6% Theobromine)
    1250 mg **
    Sustained-Release Delivery System 850 mg **

Well, where to start with this one? Kinda stinks, because ON has no presence here on the forums, that I know of at least. Obviously, I prefer a company that has a presence here, but everything can't always be perfect. With that outta the way, this product works....but not the way I needed it to. I got better results with dosing my old mix or arginine and ornithine, hands down. Vassive-x does what it claims to do though, and is good at it. but not so much for this stack. I've got plenty of it left, so I'll more than likely use it on cardio days or just start giving it away. Pumps are decent with it, it even adds a bit of focus, but that's not why I bought it. If I bought it for pumps, I could see me buying it again, if it was on sale. Otherwise, not so much. I do set my standards high, as I'm comparing it to NOS Ether, and that is some wicked pumps. ON does make quite a few solid products though.

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

I'll try to get some ending pics up here today, might not get a chance due to a real hectic schedule, but I'll try. Overall, lost nearly 5 lbs after all was said and done, so I am very pleased to say the least. I wouldn't even say that was the best part of this stack, the enhanced mood and recovery were easily the highlights. I had lost as high as 7lbs, but wasn't able to maintain it. At 7lbs of weight lost, all my lifts blew, so I added a few cheat days and things started to return to normal there. For me, any weight I lose kills me in the gym, I always have to fight for every last rep and pound increase. I guess though if it was easy, everyone would do it. Take care guys, enjoy the holiday!!

30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Nice reviews bud!! You have made some amazing progress! I applaud you . I agree you will lovvve Cre02! Good stuff! Strength and cuts!! All good! Good luck with it brosef!

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks buddy!! I'll try and get some ending pics up tomorrow guys, things are nuts as usual. I'd just really like to thanks everyone for following along and lending support, it really helps. Additionally, the companies I logged for for making products worth something. This stack is truly awesome!!

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Damn Subweevil we are on similar paths. I was bigger than you were at my max of 265lbs. Seeing the progress you continue to make keeps me inspired to keep fighting my deamons. Congrats on the weight loss as I am struggling through it. I will go down in weight then sabbatoge myself. You are a better man than me!

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Damn Subweevil we are on similar paths. I was bigger than you were at my max of 265lbs. Seeing the progress you continue to make keeps me inspired to keep fighting my deamons. Congrats on the weight loss as I am struggling through it. I will go down in weight then sabbatoge myself. You are a better man than me!
    Thanks for the kind words bud!! If your srtuggling, then you know it's hard!! If it was easy, everyone would do it!! You guys all helped support me and get me through it, for that, I'm very grateful!! Stick with it bud, I can see improvements every time you post pics, good job!!

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

You've made awesome progress, Sub! You look totally different now!

35. 1HP
    Answers

Thanks man for the kind words, and I totally agree with your above post!! I count myself as lucky and fortunate enough to have the funds to have run this log, and that the companies whose products I logged were well represented, both in the products and the reps who rep them, aside from ON, who has no presence here that I can tell. Everyone was a real class act, and that's appreciated.

As to the finacee' yeah, we're pretty happy, blessed on that front as well. Sometimes, she gets a little hot at all the supps I order,lol, but there are worse addictions (like my video game addiction or so she says).

Anyways, a stack I was thinking about was Ready4war and some creo2 perhaps, for starters. With 1HP praising Creo2, it has to be solid. The Ready4war would be needed, a it's hard to have any pep after working 12-14 hours, then doing the gym thing. The Creo2 obviously speaks for itself. I'm still open to other ideas as well, or additions. More than likely, gonna add the new DTH to it, and new NOS Ether as well.
    Wow you've made great progress looking at the above pic man Way to go! You two look like a happy couple

On the cre-02 unfortunately the last 2 bottles I got had broken caps, apparently you get replacements when you return them but shipping costs for me are higher then the cost of 1 bottle, kinda sucks. Still the first 2 bottles I ran were great, the last 2 didnt do too much for me apart from giving a pump when dosing 30 mins pre-workout. Also I only lost like 1lbs when I stopped taking them. Apparently the timed-release is a big part of the strength of cre-02. So pray you dont get broken caps and if you do return them incely because they suck that way

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Cool, thanks for the advice 1HP. really appreciate it!! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't stoked to try the cre-02, got a bottle sitting here now. Additionally, thanks for the kind words, means a lot!!

37. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    On the cre-02 unfortunately the last 2 bottles I got had broken caps, apparently you get replacements when you return them but shipping costs for me are higher then the cost of 1 bottle, kinda sucks. Still the first 2 bottles I ran were great, the last 2 didnt do too much for me apart from giving a pump when dosing 30 mins pre-workout. Also I only lost like 1lbs when I stopped taking them. Apparently the timed-release is a big part of the strength of cre-02. So pray you dont get broken caps and if you do return them incely because they suck that way
    Im not sure what you mean by the "timed release" of Cre-02. Im guessing you mean that by the instant release it is formulated for by having the enteric coating. The reason that Cre-02 is the most effective creatine product on the market (imo) is because of the fact that it completely bypasses your stomach and gets absorbed in your small intenstines where the acid makeup is different and the absorbtion rate is much more rapid. If the pills are capped (broken) this presents a problem because it is absorbed slower because they break down in the stomach's acids rather than the small intestines. There is no "timed release"....it is a rapid release. I am guessing thats what you meant....but I wanted to make sure.

Cool, thanks for the advice 1HP. really appreciate it!! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't stoked to try the cre-02, got a bottle sitting here now. Additionally, thanks for the kind words, means a lot!!
    I cant wait for you to give it a shot brother...you're going to love it. You should not have an issue with capping (broken pills) since your order was very recent, but if you do, make sure you tell me and I will solve it for you 100% and right away. Shoot...you're 3 hours away, maybe i'll just drive them to ya
    www.millenniumsport.net

38. 1HP
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Im not sure what you mean by the "timed release" of Cre-02. Im guessing you mean that by the instant release it is formulated for by having the enteric coating. The reason that Cre-02 is the most effective creatine product on the market (imo) is because of the fact that it completely bypasses your stomach and gets absorbed in your small intenstines where the acid makeup is different and the absorbtion rate is much more rapid. If the pills are capped (broken) this presents a problem because it is absorbed slower because they break down in the stomach's acids rather than the small intestines. There is no "timed release"....it is a rapid release. I am guessing thats what you meant....but I wanted to make sure.

I cant wait for you to give it a shot brother...you're going to love it. You should not have an issue with capping (broken pills) since your order was very recent, but if you do, make sure you tell me and I will solve it for you 100% and right away. Shoot...you're 3 hours away, maybe i'll just drive them to ya
    Yeah thats what I meant exactly. I've bought 4 bottles so far. The first 2 were by far the best creatine product I've used ever like I posted earlier in this thread. But the last 2 with the broken caps I've dosed up to 9 caps and still didnt seem to be as effective as the first bottles. So to rephrase what I meant, if you do get a bottle with broken caps make sure to return them because it does not do justice to what the product can do. Apparently the enteric coating is very important for the effectiveness of cre-02.

Sub you're gonna love yours if the caps are intact. No bloating whatsoever and even leans you out a bit, try to get that from another creatine product I'm gonna be ordering more myself.

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Outstanding guys, thanks for the updates!! I'm still gonna grab a tub or 2 of the new NOS Ether oncei t hits, but I've got a bottle of CRE-02 waiting to stack with Ready4War and either the new DTH or DTP, whatever hits 1st.

40. 1HP
    Answers

Outstanding guys, thanks for the updates!! I'm still gonna grab a tub or 2 of the new NOS Ether oncei t hits, but I've got a bottle of CRE-02 waiting to stack with Ready4War and either the new DTH or DTP, whatever hits 1st.
    Lol crazy dude

I think I'm gonna try something different like formex.

The Somnidren energizes me btw, I think I'm gonna try it pre-workout sometime next week. I think I read somebody having succes using it this way somewhere

The Cordygen5 has an interesting effect on me, it allows me to workout harder but I run out of breath at a certain point during the training, very weird. Maybe my lungs cannot keep up with the increased oxygen demand from my body since my worouts are more intens on the cordy5. I do crossfit type workouts now and its a lot more demanding on the endurance part. I've been a smoker for a large part of my life May be the cause of my current problem..

I've totally fallen in love with the ZMK by now. Definate staple to stay.. I want to go to taking 2 or 3 caps to save costs but end up taking 4 every night, it just works too well

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Goodnight Anabolic Minds!
    By The Dooeug in forum General Chat
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 02:27 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 06:22 AM
  3. Subweevil's Going Bionics with Hemodraulix Log (sponsored)
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 02:43 PM
  4. Subweevil's Testapro Show (Sponsored)
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 08:36 PM