Subweevil's AI, AMS, MST, and ON Goodnight and Grow Stack!!

Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Thanks for the words of encouragement there Trip!! Trying to get in shape for when DTP hits!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Yo x2 on the back shot bro! You got the drive, and the dedication to be in top notch shape bro. I Know you want it, and I hope you put all you have into it. Cardio and a healthy diet will get bf down, and drive will get you the rest brother.
    Not to hijack this thread, but as your sig says "Are you Deisel?".. Your Avi has you lookin straight deisel bro. You have some serious dedication and it shows. Everytime I see you post I realize how far I gotta go.
    •   

3. Don't worry about hijacking the thread, last time I checked, it's a forum!! I welcome anyone's input. Your just saying what I've been thinking for a bit. I don't think my genes are gonna let me get like that, but no harm in trying like hell anyways!!

4. Day 9

Woke up today, took a bit longer to get going, but once I was going, it was all good. Definitely a "Ready to go at it" feeling, I have a hunch I'm going to get a lot done today. Sleep was great, got up a couple times to tap a kidney and that sucked, otherwise, good times. Still no crazy dreams to report, kinda hoping I get at least 1 sometime on this stack. Figured I'd break down my dosing:

Glycobol: 1 cap each in the morning before breakfast, mid-day before meal, post workout, and bed. Days that I'm off I dose my mid-day cap pre-workout.

Somnidren GH/ZMK: As per directions.

Vassive-x: About an hour away from bedtime.

Nocturnabol: As per directions.

Still no complaints so far, I'm glad I stocked up on all these. Hope everyone gets a chance to get outside and enjoy it today, it's gonna be nice where I'm at, hope it is for you guys as well!! Gonna play some video games then hit the gym and go for a quick hike. Take care!!

5. hey man. im late in here but im here!
    the pic is looking good man. The back is lookin pretty thick.
    SFW and GFH
    •   

6. Ha its nice here as well..spring games commencing today and might be a little hot for all that down here but otherwise its good. Hope you enjoy the hike that sounds like some fun(I haven't been on a hike in forever..)
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

7. hey man. im late in here but im here!
    the pic is looking good man. The back is lookin pretty thick.
    Thanks bud, sorry to hear about the bad news, ya got a pm.

Hike wasn't bad, did that after the gym. Finally did some non-wussy leg stuff. Simple cardio and stretching to warm up the old wheels, then 4 sets of squats, last one a drop set, tried to stick to the 10 rep range. Cardio again, then 2 drop sets of leg presses alternating wiht 2 drop sets of Stiff Legged Romanian Deadlifts. Talked a bit instead of cardio, then 1 each drop set of leg extensions and seated hammy curls, with a static hold at the end. 3 more minutes of cardio, then abductions and adductions, 3 sets each, last one a drop set. Went over and did 1 last set of squats at 225lbs for almost 7 reps, took a plate off, and did 3 very slow ones. Called it a day. Legs were hella pumped. Someday I'll grow some tree trunks, but right now, my ankle is lighting me up. Hope everyones enjoying the nice weather.

8. Name:  Leg Kicked.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  39.5 KB

Needless to say, I'm not wondering anymore why my left leg was so damn sore today, as it has been every day for the last week. I forgot about not checking a leg kick from my buddy, who's 6'4" and 245 pretty solid right now. My shins don't look any better. I'm guilty of keeping a deep stance, and obviously I keep my lead leg out juuuust a bit. It's a stance I use to get more power on punches or elbows, so I'm not always willing to give up my base to check a kick, since I tend to be more of a counter-puncher. That day I got that, things weren't going so well, and I really couldn't get too much inside to lay the hurtin' on. This isn't saying I'm a pro, I just do it for kicks, pardon the funny, right now. It beats doing cardio on a treadmill and besides, it would look pretty silly if I was trying to beat up or tap out a treadmill. Legs are actually starting to feel sore right now, usually, things hit me a few days after. Man, tomorrow is gonna be rough. My upper body isn't too bad, just my chest is a tad ouchy. Other than that, I'm doing just fine!!

9. Definitely starting to notice I look fuller muscle wise now, also feel tighter too. I would equate it too a kinda pumped look and feel, but not quite. Mood is great, nothing can get me down, more so than usual. Only thing bumming me out is I keep getting up to go to the bathroom at night, and that means I gotta pass the fridge. So far, I haven't strayed. If I could get through a night without the old man bladder, that would rock. Doubt it will happen anytime soon, but hey, it's worth a try.

10. Legs are definitely sore today, more hamstrings than anything else, so far. Chest is a about as sore as yesterday and back and shoulders are remotely sore. Biceps and triceps feel like they got a workout still. Aside from getting up to go to the bathroom last night, slept like a log. Woke up this morning at work time, did a few chores, then crashed again for like an hour and half. Looks and feels like a beautiful day out there, enjoy it!!

11. Youre a walking DOMS!! Rest up man! You deserve it!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

12. Thanks, yeah big day O' work ahead of me tomorrow, back to the 12 plus hr. shifts, yay for me!!

13. Ooops, in all the excitement, I forgot, Day 10 Tonight will be an off night from everything but ZMK and Glycobol,

14. Day 11

Sleep just wasn't there for me last night, and what I did get wasn't restful. Now I've got an even looonger day of work ahead of me, yuck!! The little lady gets back from her vacation tonight, so I'm sure that means an even loooonger night. Yessir, going to be a long day in general. I'll update when I get done, take care!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Day 11

Sleep just wasn't there for me last night, and what I did get wasn't restful. Now I've got an even looonger day of work ahead of me, yuck!! The little lady gets back from her vacation tonight, so I'm sure that means an even loooonger night. Yessir, going to be a long day in general. I'll update when I get done, take care!!
    I know what you mean about unrestful sleep. Last night was terrible for me and I hate starting a new week out tired. Just keep pressing through it!

16. FWIW, I slept like a baby last nite........The good kind.

I fell asleep on the floor before Robot Chicken even started. Damnt.

Push through it subweevil, you will sleep good 2nite.

17. Sorry I didn't sub earlier! I'm here now!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    FWIW, I slept like a baby last nite........The good kind.

lucky you

19. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    FWIW, I slept like a baby last nite........The good kind.

Dang man how you gonna miss robot chicken???
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Dang man how you gonna miss robot chicken???
    fell out man.......bike ride did me in.......

is there a subweevil in the house, hes been quiet too long......lol

21. I know what you mean about unrestful sleep. Last night was terrible for me and I hate starting a new week out tired. Just keep pressing through it!
    Thanks bud, I will!!!

Anyways, I'm just getting done with work and the little lady just got back form her vacation, sick, so no gym tonight. On a good note, I'm off Wednesday (fingers crossed) so I can really blast everything tomorrow night and Wednesday. Work is downright murderous, it was well over 100 degrees today, and it will only get hotter. 12+ hours of that rips. Glad I got you guys to keep my butt in check!!

Was pretty sore in the legs today, everywhere else just a touch, so I should be all good for some upper body tomorrow night. I'm thinking some some DC, a drop set, and a straight set should do the trick for each body part. Chest, Shoulders and Tris are looking like the victims now. Gotta go comfort the sick fiancee, so take care guys!!

22. s there a subweevil in the house, hes been quiet too long......lol
    Sorry man, conserving my energy. It's easy to tell when I'm off work, lots O' updates,lol!!!

23. uber late but SUBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you take the vassive before bed subweevil? or is it pre workout?

24. uber late but SUBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks bud!! I actually take the vassive about an hour out before bed. I replaced the arginine and ornithine with it, however, think next time I'll go back to that, and do it right at bedtime like I used to.

25. [U]Day 12[

Alrighty, not getting in to the gym today, so I'm going in the morning tomorrow and afternoon. Gonna hit chest, then back. Lots going on today, kinda nuts. Slept alright last night, but I dosed 2 Glycobol last night pre-bed. Tomorrow, I'll be back on the stack, so I'll be out like a light. Sorry, not much to report today, you guys take care!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-04-2015, 12:59 PM
  2. PHW SUPPLEMENTS IS BACK AND ON AM
    By PHWSupplements in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 02:37 PM
  3. Question on referals and linking to AM
    By xtraflossy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 04:31 PM