Subweevil's AI, AMS, MST, and ON Goodnight and Grow Stack!!

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Alrighty, here's the updated mini me pic:

Name:  New Front pic.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  21.2 KB

I think I'm gaining some detail in my shoulder area, and upper pecs, but what do I know. I'll take a better pic next time, was kinda rushed, as I am now.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

It looks like you have a Bozo-nose on.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Looking good (no homo). Looks like you have leaned up based on the pics I see.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

It looks like you have a Bozo-nose on.
    Haha, I was thinking that when I looked at the pic and was gonna say something about it, but didn't. You know it's gotta be a big phone to cover up that beak, but whatever takes the eyes of the gut is fine by me, it's all about the mis-directions,lol!!

Looking good (no homo). Looks like you have leaned up based on the pics I see.
    Thanks for the kind words boss!! I'm trying!! All oyu guys having my back helps out a ton!!

Starting to feel a tad sore tonight, and sick, yuck!! Mainly stuffy nose and sore throat, more than likely form drainage. Kinda thought I might be getting sick, felt on top of the world early this morning, that's usually the way it is. Got work tomorrow, nice, short 12 hour day, and hope fully it's only 12 hours. Gonna go hit up some cardio and abs then. About to zonk out, just took my stack. Good night ladies and gentlemen!!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Looking good bozo..........just kidding man.

How much has the scale moved since you started?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Looking good bozo..........just kidding man.
    HAHAHA, I've been called worse by better, just playin!! Lost about 5 lbs total so far, sure I'm going to lose more over the next few days, sick as a dog. Right now, I'm practicing my sprints, like I did last night to the bathroom. Nothing like the feeling of almost pooping your pants for speed work. Almost didn't realize it, this stack knocks me out so well, at first, was happy, thought it was my first dream on it, then I realized I better get up and pick-up the pace. Mission control, we've got a hot approach here!!

Despite the above, slept well when I did. On top of it all, I've got a nasty sinus infection. Gonna see how I feel once I'm done at work, more than likely still gonna do some real light cardio and abs. I'm continuing to see more definition and vascularity, so no way I'm stoppin'! Take care guys, talk to ya in a bit and have a great day!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    HAHAHA, I've been called worse by better, just playin!! Lost about 5 lbs total so far, sure I'm going to lose more over the next few days, sick as a dog. Right now, I'm practicing my sprints, like I did last night to the bathroom. Nothing like the feeling of almost pooping your pants for speed work. Almost didn't realize it, this stack knocks me out so well, at first, was happy, thought it was my first dream on it, then I realized I better get up and pick-up the pace. Mission control, we've got a hot approach here!!

Despite the above, slept well when I did. On top of it all, I've got a nasty sinus infection. Gonna see how I feel once I'm done at work, more than likely still gonna do some real light cardio and abs. I'm continuing to see more definition and vascularity, so no way I'm stoppin'! Take care guys, talk to ya in a bit and have a great day!!
    sorry to hear your sick man. Maybe time for a little rest?

Stay hydrated bro. Get well.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

You def leaned up bro! Nice work! Dood seriously are your arms really that color from a rash? I thought it was gone...looks more like a farmer's tan...hit the beach foo!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Thanks guys for the get wells, seriously it's still kinda that damn rash, and the lighting at the gym. My cell phone sucks, but it wouldn't be fair to use the camera now, as previous pics were using the phone. I could post a forearm pic, but it would gross everyone out majorly!! Thanks guys for the encouraging words, hoping to look half as good as you guys someday. Just gonna chill tonight, no gym. Got done late at work anyways. I try to work out just a little when I'm sick, I think it does me well, but I got plenty of workouts in today, so I'm gonna call it. take care guys, and thanks for watching!!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Oops forgot to put in the above post:

Day 15
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Day 16

Slept great when I wasn't coughing, sprinting to the bathroom or trying to catch my running nose. Worst thing is it's moved into my chest, and I get bronchitis extremely easily due to my asthma. Work has lots of ozone, and today it will be very humid and above 100 degrees, definitely not conducive to getting well. More than likely going to head to the doc, assuming I can find someone to relieve me today. I really can't mess around with anything once it gets in my chest, my body just doesn't fight it off. Usually, I catch bronchitis twice a year, when the weather really changes. Anyways, you all take care!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Rest up bud and get rid of that cold!
    SFW and GFH
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Sucks man..rest up for sure!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Good luck overcoming it before it gets worse.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Name:  George ER.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  51.6 KB

Well, here's how I spent Saturday night form like 8 'til a tad after midnight. Yep, that's me, sporting the latest and greatest in hospital ER attire and bling. It was hard for me to smile, considering how hard I was being jammed at the time. Worst treatment by a doctor, ever, bar none. What clued me in was her first question "When did you catch asthma?" To which I replied, "I'm sorry, you can't really catch it, your born with it, I've had it since birth. Now, she has my medical record in front of her, so she should know this. So, she replies "listen here, I have the degree here, I'm the doctor here, so that means I know these things!!" From that moment on, it was all downhill. She belittled her colleagues that said I had what I came in for, bronchitis and a sinus infection. I get it like once or twice a year when the weather really changes. Her diagnosis: an anxiety attack and allergies. She even went so far as to bash my family doctor, who she said was "Responsible for causing antibiotic resistant bacteria by listening to his patients and not properly diagnosing them." That was after I told her what I get to fight this stuff, which was Erythromyacine and Prednisone. Keep in mind, the whole time I was polite as I could be, all while she yelled or screamed her viewpoint to me. Unfortunatley I wasn't the only one she was rude to, many people where quite upset with her bed side manners of a goat. To make a long story short, I'm still not feeling well, actually worse, and am going to see my family doc Monday. He would have called me a scrip in, but everything was closed when I got done, plus I would have hated to wake him. yes, he's that kind of doctor that gives out his home/cell number. I really hope you guys are fortunate enough to have a doctor like him.

Anyways, so I got home to update the log, despite having to be up for work now in less than 6 hours for a 12 hour shift and pop!! there went a capacitor in my monitor, lovely. left, drove up to the first Wal-Mart ( this town has 2 wihtin 3 miles of each other!) and no monitors that will work with my set-up. On to the other one, but they are re-modeling, so the monitors are in the back where nobody knows, so I struck out. Now, I could have used my laptop, but the fiancee left it at her work and surprise, she doesn't have the key!! Well, it's bedtime at near 2 am for me.

Got home today from work, showered, went and got a monitor and tried to fire everything up and no internet. Found out just a few minutes ago why, someone cut the cable with a weed whacker!! Needless to say, it hasn't been my weekend. I'm still sick, and haven't worked out. Sorry to dissapoint all you guys, but I hope it was a good read. On a good note, you can see the rash is pretty well gone, aside from on my hands. I'm going to the gym tomorrow, come hell or high water. Thanks guys for all your support, sorry for the rant, but at least now you know.
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Damn! Crazy weekend bro! We all have am man. Rest up and hit those weight hard when you are good and ready! Btw your face looks leaner in that pic...maybe its lighting Still nice work!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Sounds like she's just pissed off that she's soon to become a government employee. - Rest up and take it easy. I can tell you're frustrated. Don't let it get to you!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

take it easy bro.

get some rest man.

the gym can wait.

best wishes on your recovery man.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Thanks a ton guys, I followed all the solid advice. I still went on a little walk around the neighborhood, just to try and keep everything flowing. Got in to see the family doc today, so everything should be fine by Saturday, God and my body willing. I'm just more frustrated that I missed a day of updating, guess that's kinda funny, but I take these things very seriously, despite my sense of humor. Not to worry though, none of it will get me down!!

Anyways,

Day 17

Was off from the stack last night, gonna start it back up on my first day back to work, which now rotates to night shift. It will come in real handy to help me sleep during the day. It's a weird feeling getting off work and the date has changed,lol, but it's all good. I'm still taking the Glycobol though.

Overall, I've been most pleased with all the companies and products I've been logging thus far. The results are speaking for themselves.

The downtime is good, gives me a chance to rest up and get ready for a new lifting partner!! This will be the perfect time for me to start working out my wimpy legs!! Can't wait!!

Again guys, thanks for all the great support!! Thinking I'm gonna hit up some arm work tomorrow, shouldn't be too exhaustive on me. Take care!!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

I HATE getting sick and stuff. totally disrupts my groove. seems like you got a positave outlook on it all. good for you man!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Day 18

Thanks for all the encouragement guys, really appreciate it. Still taking it easy today, just walking around trying to keep moving to get the junk outta my system. I'm still winded real quick, thinking that by Saturday or Sunday, I'll be back to lifting form, based on past experiences. Wish I had something more positive to report, but that's about it. back to work for me tomorrow at nights now. Take care!!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.

hang in there man.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

oh he will, that mother ******s got drive!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Day 19

Thanks again guys for all the motivation, really helps!!

Went and just did some a very light whole body workout today, sjt to keep the blood flowing and all. Still having a rough time breathing, but I'm still breathing and there's work to be done!! Going to hold off on the rest of the stack, aside from Glycobol, until tomorrow. this switching to night shift today is gonna mess me up a bit, so I'll use it to help me sleep during the day. We'll see how things are when I get off work tomorrow morning round 7. More than likely, I'll go and hit the gym. take care guys, and thanks again!!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Your fight inspires me. Keep your head up and hope you are fully recovered soon.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

dont rush into it bro. i know you want to. but just make sure your body can handle it and that going to the gym isnt going to slow down on hinder your recovery from getting sick. or else you could end up prolonging the sickness and only getting away with half ass workouts for a more extended period than if you were to just let it rest and heal quicker.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Day 20

Hokey dokey, thanks for all the encouragement guys, seriously means a lot!! Got done with work today, kissed the little lady goodbye and hit the gym. I had a feeling it was going to go well, despite my bronchitis still lingering and asthma acting up. Workout was a DC kinda one, a compound for chest and shoulders, and 2 compounds for back, geared towards width and thickness. After each compound, did 3 minutes moderate cardio, then resumed my next move. After completing the compounds, did an isolation for the previous worked body parts, all back to back, then 3 minutes moderate cardio. All that being done, did some DC style stretches. Figured I'd throw in a drop set for bi's and tri's as well, and called it a day. I think I will eb sticking with this type of workout for a bit, something like this, 1 day on, 1 day support work, 1 day legs, off, repeat, so like a 7 day cycle/split. Recovery should be fine, with this stack I'm on, and some extra help from JP8, NOS Ether, and last but not least, you guys!! On a side note, left forearm is still kinda touchy, been giving me grief with any kinda stuff, mainly in the crook of my arm, towards the middle part of it, about an inch or so from the outside of it. I know it's not tennis elbow, pretty sure it's something with the bicep. pain is pretty nuts when I do any kinda biceps or back work, and really bad when I do flyes, laterals, or get the weights up to do dumbell shoulder presses. Any input if you guys have it would be great. That's about it for this rambling all together paragraph, I'll update tonight before work if I get a chance, gotta crash now!!
  28. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

great update homie....keep pushing and take care of that body of yours!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Day 21

Slept great, this stuff really works, and works well!! Went in to the gym today and just did some secondary and support stuff, shrugs, bent over laterals, that kinda stuff. Hit legs in there as well. All in all this stack is solid, and it's great for letting me get my sleep on during the day with the shift switch now and all. Actually, picked up enough for 2 more runs, despite having 2 more round left,lol. Minus the Vassvie-x, which I'll replace withe arginine and ornithine like I used to use. Don't get me wrong, it's fine, but the old stack was just as effective I feel. Workout went well, hit all the goals I set out to, so no complaints. Gonne bounce into the gy mearly tomorrow, I'll catch you all back here after that. Have a good one!!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

how do yo utake your jp8? i stoped taking my jp8 and i miss it. but now im addicted to taking 75g complex carbs mixed with my protein pre workout!!! so if i still wanted to take that shake, how would you space the two shakes? or drink both same time 1 hour before workout? i cant mix the flavors in the same cup....

also, love the DC workout, thats gotta be tough to do without jp8! you do the streching before or after? i only stretch before but i dont do DC training! why is stretching important to DC anyway?
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Day 21

I'll update my sleep once I get off tomorrow morning, since I'm on nights again. Thought I might have today off, but called in, oh well. Kinda a tad sore today, lots on the plate today before work, so it looks like now tomorrow will be my workout day, nuts.

how do yo utake your jp8?
    I'm one of the exceptions, I take mine like 10-20 minutes before, no issues. Usually, I had something to eat like an hour before, something real light.

you do the streching before or after?
    I do some stretching before, but I do the DC style stuff after. The stretching really helps, if done correctly. I think it has to do with time under tension, as well as blood flow and flexibility, but I'm no expert. I've noticed it really does help though.

i stoped taking my jp8 and i miss it. but now im addicted to taking 75g complex carbs mixed with my protein pre workout!!! so if i still wanted to take that shake, how would you space the two shakes? or drink both same time 1 hour before workout?
    If your taking that shake with a Glycobol, that would be nuts!! I do that sometimes post-workout, and I'm pumped for live ever!! I would try the shake first, then the JP8, spaced like the directions say. I honestly have noticed that if I'm sipping something other than water during a workout and it's less than 40 minutes after taking JP8, it does kinda counter the JP8 "Mood", if you will. Good luck, and thanks!!

Looking a tad bloated, but that's just due to the prednisone I'm on for my crappy asthma. Should be ending it here soon, that'll make me happy. Anyways, I'm off to bed, take care guys, and enjoy the day!!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Day 22

Ugh!! Where to start? I'm not going to get a chance to get to the gym today, not happy at all about that. I was supposed to have today off, but as of now, I'm just getting ready to go back in and cover for a daylight shift, having just got done like 20 minutes ago with a night shift, not cool. Today would have been my second time for chest, shoulders and back, and I know damn well I would have gone up a few pounds, oh well. That's the major crappy thing about my job, forced overtime, and it sucks!! Luckily, I get paid by the hour, but still, it's nice to have off, especially considering I work 12+ hour days. Anyways, enough grumping around on my part, some quick points of note while I brood:

Haven't had any heavy chest feeling (other than with the Misses,lol) pertaining to Somnidren GH, nor any rapid heartbeats either.

Seems this stack makes me have to get up to use the bathroom at least once, if not twice during the time I sleep. Seems worse when I'm using the Somnidren GH. Most nights I never had to get up and tap a kidney, but with this stack, it's a given I'll be up at least once. I thought it might have had something to do with increased NO activity perhaps? If anyone has any clue, please feel free to share. I intend to look into it further when I actually have a chance.

The ZMK caps are unlike anything I've ever used before, I guess it's that new vegetarian style cap. Nothing wrong with it, it's just different.

Other than that, nothing I can really think of right now. I stocked up on this stack, minus the Vassive-x, for future runs, it's that impressive to me. I will replace the Vassive-x with just straight arginine and ornithine. had as good if not better results with those basic supps. Vassive-x is good, and does what it says, but I think it's more appropriate for pre or post workout.

that's it until I get done tonight, take care 'til then!!
  33. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Day 22
    Haven't had any heavy chest feeling (other than with the Misses,lol) pertaining to Somnidren GH, nor any rapid heartbeats either.

Seems this stack makes me have to get up to use the bathroom at least once, if not twice during the time I sleep. Seems worse when I'm using the Somnidren GH. Most nights I never had to get up and tap a kidney, but with this stack, it's a given I'll be up at least once. I thought it might have had something to do with increased NO activity perhaps? If anyone has any clue, please feel free to share. I intend to look into it further when I actually have a chance.

The ZMK caps are unlike anything I've ever used before, I guess it's that new vegetarian style cap. Nothing wrong with it, it's just different.

As far as it pertains to the urinating issue, I haven't heard much response like that with somnidren...ever, haha. When I take my somnidren it knocks me out cold. If I do end up getting up to pee, it's like an hour before my alarm is set for anyway...never in the middle of the night. Very odd.

With the heavy chest and heartbeats...it comes and goes really. I thought when I stopped feeling it that I had gotten used to the product and that was that basically....but it came back and then left again, etc etc. The way I found out that somnidren and zmk was still working was I stopped using them for a week and watched my workouts slower get worse and worse during that time. As soon as I started taking it again...presto

Be happy about the veggie cap ZMK....the old version was like taking river rocks, haha. MVP is also going to a veggie cap version very soon!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

whats different about the zmk veggie caps? elaborate!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    whats different about the zmk veggie caps? elaborate!
    they are in veggie caps.... instead of tabs....
    SFW and GFH
  36. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

they're also faster acting. If you got your zmk within the last few months, then you have the veggie cap version. Tabs haven't been sold for a while now as far as I know.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

so normal zma is taken 30 mins before bed. zmk could be taken right before bed due to fast acting?
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

no you still take these between an hour to a half hour before bed.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...ggie-caps.html

check the directions.
    SFW and GFH
  39. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Inarius speaks the truth!

I take mine as i'm laying down and I usually fall out about a half hour later after watching a little TV or reading.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

i currently take ZMA, but ill have to look into this "ZMK"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Goodnight Anabolic Minds!
    By The Dooeug in forum General Chat
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 02:27 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 06:22 AM
  3. Subweevil's Going Bionics with Hemodraulix Log (sponsored)
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 02:43 PM
  4. Subweevil's Testapro Show (Sponsored)
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 08:36 PM