Subweevil's AI, AMS, MST, and ON Goodnight and Grow Stack!!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Ha its nice here as well..spring games commencing today and might be a little hot for all that down here but otherwise its good. Hope you enjoy the hike that sounds like some fun(I haven't been on a hike in forever..)
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

hey man. im late in here but im here!
    the pic is looking good man. The back is lookin pretty thick.
    Thanks bud, sorry to hear about the bad news, ya got a pm.

Hike wasn't bad, did that after the gym. Finally did some non-wussy leg stuff. Simple cardio and stretching to warm up the old wheels, then 4 sets of squats, last one a drop set, tried to stick to the 10 rep range. Cardio again, then 2 drop sets of leg presses alternating wiht 2 drop sets of Stiff Legged Romanian Deadlifts. Talked a bit instead of cardio, then 1 each drop set of leg extensions and seated hammy curls, with a static hold at the end. 3 more minutes of cardio, then abductions and adductions, 3 sets each, last one a drop set. Went over and did 1 last set of squats at 225lbs for almost 7 reps, took a plate off, and did 3 very slow ones. Called it a day. Legs were hella pumped. Someday I'll grow some tree trunks, but right now, my ankle is lighting me up. Hope everyones enjoying the nice weather.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  Leg Kicked.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  39.5 KB

Needless to say, I'm not wondering anymore why my left leg was so damn sore today, as it has been every day for the last week. I forgot about not checking a leg kick from my buddy, who's 6'4" and 245 pretty solid right now. My shins don't look any better. I'm guilty of keeping a deep stance, and obviously I keep my lead leg out juuuust a bit. It's a stance I use to get more power on punches or elbows, so I'm not always willing to give up my base to check a kick, since I tend to be more of a counter-puncher. That day I got that, things weren't going so well, and I really couldn't get too much inside to lay the hurtin' on. This isn't saying I'm a pro, I just do it for kicks, pardon the funny, right now. It beats doing cardio on a treadmill and besides, it would look pretty silly if I was trying to beat up or tap out a treadmill. Legs are actually starting to feel sore right now, usually, things hit me a few days after. Man, tomorrow is gonna be rough. My upper body isn't too bad, just my chest is a tad ouchy. Other than that, I'm doing just fine!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Definitely starting to notice I look fuller muscle wise now, also feel tighter too. I would equate it too a kinda pumped look and feel, but not quite. Mood is great, nothing can get me down, more so than usual. Only thing bumming me out is I keep getting up to go to the bathroom at night, and that means I gotta pass the fridge. So far, I haven't strayed. If I could get through a night without the old man bladder, that would rock. Doubt it will happen anytime soon, but hey, it's worth a try.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Legs are definitely sore today, more hamstrings than anything else, so far. Chest is a about as sore as yesterday and back and shoulders are remotely sore. Biceps and triceps feel like they got a workout still. Aside from getting up to go to the bathroom last night, slept like a log. Woke up this morning at work time, did a few chores, then crashed again for like an hour and half. Looks and feels like a beautiful day out there, enjoy it!!
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Youre a walking DOMS!! Rest up man! You deserve it!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks, yeah big day O' work ahead of me tomorrow, back to the 12 plus hr. shifts, yay for me!!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Ooops, in all the excitement, I forgot, Day 10 Tonight will be an off night from everything but ZMK and Glycobol,
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Day 11

Sleep just wasn't there for me last night, and what I did get wasn't restful. Now I've got an even looonger day of work ahead of me, yuck!! The little lady gets back from her vacation tonight, so I'm sure that means an even loooonger night. Yessir, going to be a long day in general. I'll update when I get done, take care!!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Day 11

Sleep just wasn't there for me last night, and what I did get wasn't restful. Now I've got an even looonger day of work ahead of me, yuck!! The little lady gets back from her vacation tonight, so I'm sure that means an even loooonger night. Yessir, going to be a long day in general. I'll update when I get done, take care!!
    I know what you mean about unrestful sleep. Last night was terrible for me and I hate starting a new week out tired. Just keep pressing through it!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

FWIW, I slept like a baby last nite........The good kind.

I fell asleep on the floor before Robot Chicken even started. Damnt.

Push through it subweevil, you will sleep good 2nite.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Sorry I didn't sub earlier! I'm here now!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post

lucky you
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post

Dang man how you gonna miss robot chicken???
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Dang man how you gonna miss robot chicken???
    fell out man.......bike ride did me in.......

is there a subweevil in the house, hes been quiet too long......lol
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

I know what you mean about unrestful sleep. Last night was terrible for me and I hate starting a new week out tired. Just keep pressing through it!
    Thanks bud, I will!!!

Anyways, I'm just getting done with work and the little lady just got back form her vacation, sick, so no gym tonight. On a good note, I'm off Wednesday (fingers crossed) so I can really blast everything tomorrow night and Wednesday. Work is downright murderous, it was well over 100 degrees today, and it will only get hotter. 12+ hours of that rips. Glad I got you guys to keep my butt in check!!

Was pretty sore in the legs today, everywhere else just a touch, so I should be all good for some upper body tomorrow night. I'm thinking some some DC, a drop set, and a straight set should do the trick for each body part. Chest, Shoulders and Tris are looking like the victims now. Gotta go comfort the sick fiancee, so take care guys!!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

s there a subweevil in the house, hes been quiet too long......lol
    Sorry man, conserving my energy. It's easy to tell when I'm off work, lots O' updates,lol!!!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

uber late but SUBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you take the vassive before bed subweevil? or is it pre workout?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

uber late but SUBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks bud!! I actually take the vassive about an hour out before bed. I replaced the arginine and ornithine with it, however, think next time I'll go back to that, and do it right at bedtime like I used to.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

[U]Day 12[

Alrighty, not getting in to the gym today, so I'm going in the morning tomorrow and afternoon. Gonna hit chest, then back. Lots going on today, kinda nuts. Slept alright last night, but I dosed 2 Glycobol last night pre-bed. Tomorrow, I'll be back on the stack, so I'll be out like a light. Sorry, not much to report today, you guys take care!!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Day 13

Back from the gym and an errand or two. Hit one heavy compound dc style set for chest, then semi-isolation drop set sticking in the 6-8 rep range for 4 drops, then repping the last for 10-12. Followed that up with full isolation drop set for what was left in my tank. Did the same for shoulders. Hit up my tri's with a tri-set, overhead extensions, pressdowns, and reverse grip press downs. Followed every rep of the last set on a body part with some dc stretching. Took enough of a break between sets to catch my breath, then went at it again. Really no cardio, enough people to talk to while I recuperated before each set. First time I've ever done chest/shoulder/tri routine, all push workout I suppose. I tend to lose endurance quick, muscle wise, guess I'm all fast twitch, so I was a tad bummed with what I put up on shoulders for the dc set. Was thinking of doing the shoulder part first, but didn't, just because I'm such a skirt on bench. Got a great pump going, and pushed through to hit my goals. On a good note, I think my next workout I'm gonna go up to 80lb. dumbells on the incline and see how many I can get. If I just had a damn spotter, whom I could trust, I would have already been there. Nothing fires me up more than you get into a routine, and bam!! your workout partner quits. Needless to say, I can burn through 'em quick. Sure, I can get a spot from someone every now and then, but it's not even close to the same as someone who works out with you on a regular basis.

Pretty sure I'm going to go back in tonight and do a push workout, similar to the above. Normally I wouldn't do this much in a day, but she has class tonight and I've got a lot on tap for tomorrow. Time will tell, but it's looking like it's a go.

Slept decent last night, took 2 caps of Glycobol though, and that was it. Had some heartburn from it, and that was a first. Took it about 2 hours after my last meal. Got up and sucked down some water, then crashed again. I figured I'd save the stack for tonight, pretty sure I'm gonna need it after my workouts today. Still really enjoying all the good stuff this stack has to offer, great products from great companies. I'll update again later, take care all!!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Hey man, if it all works out then Ill be there after next week to lift with you. What time do you normally go to lift?
    SFW and GFH
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Hey man, if it all works out then Ill be there after next week to lift with you. What time do you normally go to lift?
    u guys live close by or what? i wanna come!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    Yeah we do. Im hoping to give subweevil a run for his money.
    SFW and GFH
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Usually hit the gym around 7:30 at night if I work that day. Otherwise, around 7-8 other days in the morning and some cardio at night. Sounds awesome, I'm eager to learn. keep me posted as to when you need that membership for a bit and I'll see that you get hooked up!! Real glad to hear everything is going better for ya bud!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Usually hit the gym around 7:30 at night if I work that day. Otherwise, around 7-8 other days in the morning and some cardio at night. Sounds awesome, I'm eager to learn. keep me posted as to when you need that membership for a bit and I'll see that you get hooked up!! Real glad to hear everything is going better for ya bud!
    Thanks man. You will have a pm shortly!
    SFW and GFH
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Cool!! Yeah, I'll make sure you get taken care of. With a pass, you'll be able to go whenever, obviously. I hate working out after work, but if I go before, I'm too spent to work a full shift.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

More than welcome to bud, I lice in PA. State College, to be exact.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Errr, I mean LIVE in State College,lol.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

dang i live in orane county california
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    dang i live in orane county california
    Thats too bad. I hear the East coast is where it's at.
    SFW and GFH
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Thats too bad. I hear the East coast is where it's at.
    HAHAHA!! The Beast from the East speaks!!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Second workout for today is down and outta the way. Hit back, traps and bis like I did the morning workout. All in all, felt good and pressed on through it. Today I was loose on calories and food types, just no junk. Ate more fruit and grains than normal, thank goodness for Glycobol. Gonna do the full stack tonight, man, it'll be great to sack out on it!! Hope everyone's day went awesome, catch oyu guys tomorrow!! Gonna watch some UFC and call it a day.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Cool!! Yeah, I'll make sure you get taken care of. With a pass, you'll be able to go whenever, obviously. I hate working out after work, but if I go before, I'm too spent to work a full shift.
    Dude, I freaking HATE lifting after work. The job I had last Summer killed me. I delivered 5-gal jugs of water all over the Florida Gulf Coast and Lower Alabama...bleh. I was so tired by the end of the day...BUT, I'd go right from work over to Powerhouse and crank some weight before I realized how tired I actually was.

Oddly enough, I was in a calorie deficit and still gained strength throughout the Summer. I've never been so amazed...BCAAs are an amazing thing. (That's what I think was my saving grace)
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Agreed, if your doing something very physical for a job, it helps to keep sucking them down. I first noticed that when I was working at UPS. After a week of being on them, I noticed I had dropped a pound or two, and that I had more energy and recovered faster. Using it for a month was even more profound. I was using Lg's BC+EAA then, as I am now, and I used to throw in about 1/3 scoop of Accelerade with it. Now, I just use the aminos plus Posiedon.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Day 14

Didn't get to sleep when I wanted to, my significant other was feeling talkative, so wound up trying to keep awake and listen to her, despite having taken my sleep stack. this little game went on for over an hour. I'd zonk out, and then get awoken by her yelling at me for passing out. Not a game I want to play again, or would recommend. Final time I crashed was well after 12a.m. Now, i say 12a.m., because, pretty soon, I'm switching over ot a month of working nights, joy for me.

Anyways, what sleep I did get was restful. Woke up in a good mood, although a tad tired, but it's not the stack's fault. Once I got moving, I was kinda fine. Front delts feel like they got worked, and they did. Gonna hit up the gym here in like an hour, I'll update again then. I can tell I'm leaning out a bit more, I'll try and update some pics wiht my ugly mug in them for you all to laugh at. Take care!!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Day 14

Didn't get to sleep when I wanted to, my significant other was feeling talkative, so wound up trying to keep awake and listen to her, despite having taken my sleep stack. this little game went on for over an hour. I'd zonk out, and then get awoken by her yelling at me for passing out. Not a game I want to play again, or would recommend. Final time I crashed was well after 12a.m. Now, i say 12a.m., because, pretty soon, I'm switching over ot a month of working nights, joy for me.

Anyways, what sleep I did get was restful. Woke up in a good mood, although a tad tired, but it's not the stack's fault. Once I got moving, I was kinda fine. Front delts feel like they got worked, and they did. Gonna hit up the gym here in like an hour, I'll update again then. I can tell I'm leaning out a bit more, I'll try and update some pics wiht my ugly mug in them for you all to laugh at. Take care!!

LOL...........Sounds all too familiar.

Great log btw, keep at it bro.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Nice update sub!!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Your review has got me excited about cracking my bottle. I want to hold off until after my T911 runs out, but I am not sure I can wait that long. LOL
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Your review has got me excited about cracking my bottle. I want to hold off until after my T911 runs out, but I am not sure I can wait that long. LOL
    HAHA, I used to be the same way. I'd have all this stuff, just sitting around for when I was "Going" to use it, lmao!! Funny thing was, by the time I got around to it and priming myself for it, the hype had died down and I was like, meh, whatever. Now, my take is, if it's in hand, why not? Kinda funny.

thanks for all the support and humor guys so far, I really appreciate it!! Got done with my workout of abs and some cardio, was feeling some deadlifts, so I did 'em. haven;t done any for a bit, so not as heavy as usual, but went for 12 reps to start, then worked down to a couple sets of rest/pause ones. For some reason, these always seem to relieve some of my pain I get from my hips, before I see my chiropractor. Once I started doing them, a lot of pain went away. Guess it's from making everything stronger around them. Also, did some forearm work. No point in taking a pic, my forearms blow up if I just look at em'. I used to be a real life popeye, in that my forearms were as big as my upper arms. They always grow, no matter what. Since I have a finacee now, and I've laid of the DTH/Sunami, they don't get near the workout they used tolol!! Just kiddin'. On a serious note, gonna throw up another ugly pic here in a bit. used my phone again, so it will be easy to compare to previous pics. hope everyone's doing well!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Goodnight Anabolic Minds!
    By The Dooeug in forum General Chat
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 02:27 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 06:22 AM
  3. Subweevil's Going Bionics with Hemodraulix Log (sponsored)
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 02:43 PM
  4. Subweevil's Testapro Show (Sponsored)
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 08:36 PM