Subweevil's AI, AMS, MST, and ON Goodnight and Grow Stack!!

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. Aww, nuts, thought it was working. Comes up fine on my screen, hmmm. Checked it on preview before I posted too. Trust me though, you guys aren't missing too much,hehe. I'm on it.

2. Alrighty folks, think this should do the trick!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

3. props 4 posting

4. Gotta a good base there man. You'll look shredded if you lean up a little!

Glad you got the pic workin!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

5. Looks like your right hip sticks out more than your left. I have this same issue. Do you have any muscle asymmetries?

Also, go to the beach and fix that farmer tan brother!!
    •   

6. Haha, thanks, wish it was a farmer tan!! I posted earlier it's what remains of the nasty rash I got from work, it was really bad. As for the hip, if you look, I got startled while taking the pic because a dude is coming out of the restroom, hence the door opening, but yeah, it does. I shy away from weight training my wheels, as I've had numerous ankle and knee injuries, but I'm gonna start back up on it soon. I'm trying to lose some more pudge, keeping calories under what I need right now, kinda zig-zagging it. I'm gonna have to find out what kind of body type I am, it takes me forever to put any muscle on. Thanks guys for your kind words!!

7. Yeah, my hip is a little bit off, but I also got startled when the guy opened the door behind me,lol. As for the tan, it's actually what's left of that rash I mentioned earlier from work, man it sucked, and still does a bit, the rest of me is in winter camo.

I'm trying to lean out a bit, keeping my calories a tad under what I need and being selective. I'm thinking I'll be able to easy drop another 5lbs by months end, or even better, gain some more muscle. Also going to start working out my wheels, I've had numerous ankle and knee injuries, ironically, from basically nothing, you guys would laugh if I told you how I injured them aside from the one ankle. Anyways, thansk for all the support and help so far!!

8. Sorry, double post.

9. Day 6

Having had an off day of everything yesterday, and what a difference it was to wake up today!! Took me a bit longer, felt kinda groggy this morning, but once I got rolling it was all good. Feel pretty well rested and ready to go toil away at work. If I can get today in my usual 12 hour shift, I'm gonna go hit up my legs tonight, but more than likely someone will call off, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Downed my oatmeal, banana, some healthy fats and some protein and off I go!! take care folks, I'll be back on when I get done!!

10. Name:  Back Pic.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  37.0 KB

As promised, a back pic of me, be gentle!! I know I have room fro much improvement, hopefully, with some hard work it will look better here in the coming weeks. I've always been way stronger wiht my back than chest, no matter what I do. I've paid more attentiion upper back wise, to make my waist look smaller, but now, I'm starting to hit the lower lats more frequently.

Had a lot going on today, got to the gym way late, so I just wound up doing abs and some HIIT carido, then called it a night. Haven't found anything bad yet to report about the stack I'm logging currently. Got tons of stuff done today, and still felt energetic. I guess whatever this stack costs is the price for a good nights rest.

Sorry for the short update, but I'm real pressed for time tonight. I'll try to answer any questions fielded tomorrow. Have a good one guys!!

11. Good pics man you have a very solid base to work from. You have a good base and the supplentation should be good for what you are trying to accomplish. I am definately looking forward to how it turns out for you!

12. You look solid to me. Back looks exceptionally well developed.

13. I agree. Back is def your strong point!! Keep rippn it up man!

edit: holy crap! That is a rash!?

14. Day 7

Thanks for all the kind words guys, I really appreciate it!! Yeah, what you saw there was the remains of my rash I got from work, happy joy. Slept well again last night, but I'm getting ready for a long day of work now, so all that good sleep is really gonna help me today. Going to hit hte gym again tonight, hopefully, thigns go great at work so I'm out on time. I have Friday off, tenatively, so that means I can kill it tonight!! Hope your day is off to a great start, I'll update once I get home and after the gym. HAve a great day folks!!

15. Got done at work later than I thought, seems to be the norm anymore. Needless to say, got to the gym late but did HIIT cardio for about 30 minutes, then hit the heavy bag for a bit. I guess I'm saving it up for a day off tomorrow, goning to hit the gym twice, early morning and late night. Thinking some compound moves in the morning and some light isolation work at night. Never tried it before, I'll let you guys know how it works out.

On a funny note, just noticed today that I'm down about 4lbs. Not really doing anything too extreme, but it's good to know it's working. Pretty much doing carbs morning, pre and post workout at this point. If I could drop another 6lbs of pudge, I;d be a happy man indeed.

I had good energy all day, getting my sleep on is really helping it. I'm thinking this stack would be awesome with a natty test booster, but I'm going to keep logging it the way it is. take care folks, I'll update in the morning!!

16. Strong back fo sure.

Keep at it man.

little by little........lol

17. 4lbs in how long?! Nice work man! Dont cut up too fast now!

18. Lost the 4 lbs over the course of about 9 days, so nothing too dramatic. I attribute it more as carryover from previous dieting down, we'll see how well the pudge keeps dropping here real soon. Don't get me wrong, this stack is definitely helping in the recovery department for sure, no doubt about it!! I'm taking a tad under what I need to maintain, so I should be dropping. Pretty much just doing morning, mid-day and post carbs, or just pre-and post carbs, depends on if I'm working or not. Occasionally sneaking an apple or two in there as well. I used to be gun shy of carbs, but not anymore. They get bashed a lot, but I noticed if I time when I eat them, it's all good. Glycobol is really helping with this as well, man, I get pumped every time I take it!!

19. Day 8

Rolled out of bed, downed a shake with some glycomaize in it, took a Glycobol, showered, and hit the gym. Downed my JP8 and NOS Ether on the way. Workout was the same style as the other day, but instead did flat bench type work, lower lat work, and shoulder/traps work. Had just a crazy ridiculous pump going on the whole time, not even kidding. Already getting comments on how improved and motivated I look. Seems every time I work out now, I'm blowing up like a balloon. I'm definitely able to keep trucking along. the great nights rest is really helping, plus this stuff is really working wonders on my uppity mood, seems nothing can bring me down. Stopped my workout every now and then to give some words of encouragement to others, or just give a random spot for a few forced reps, it's amazing what that can do and how infectious it is!! Also had to stop anyways because the pumps were so nuts!! I'll update again once i get back from the gym again today, take care!!

20. good back man.

21. Thanks man, hoping to make it better. Managed to up my 6 rep max on Bent over close grip T-bar rows, was finally able to add a 7th plate of 35lbs. Then i did the rest/pause thing for 3 sets of 2 at that weight. Had to be careful, I felt my form slipping there. Did 2 more sets liek that, dropping a plate each time, then repped out 10 with 4 plates. Back day is one of my favs. Thanks again guys for all the kind words!!

22. Man, I'm pumped, I'm going back in again!! Gotta make the most of a day off!!

23. Great workout man. Way to really press forward.

24. Thanks man, I really appreciate the kind words and motivation!! Went in for my second workout of the day, kind of mirrored my first, just less volume. 1 drop set of pre-exhaust, then 1 drop set with DC stretch at the end, so 2 sets per chest, back, shoulders and traps, but very long and intense sets. Had a good pump, then went downstairs and wailed away on the heavy bag a bit. I'm curious to see how much of a hurting unit I'm gonna be from today's workout, usually it really hits me a day after, so I'm thinking Sunday will be brutal. Time will tell.

25. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    You look solid to me. Back looks exceptionally well developed.
    Yo x2 on the back shot bro! You got the drive, and the dedication to be in top notch shape bro. I Know you want it, and I hope you put all you have into it. Cardio and a healthy diet will get bf down, and drive will get you the rest brother.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-04-2015, 11:59 AM
  2. PHW SUPPLEMENTS IS BACK AND ON AM
    By PHWSupplements in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 01:37 PM
  3. Question on referals and linking to AM
    By xtraflossy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 03:31 PM