Subweevil's AI, AMS, MST, and ON Goodnight and Grow Stack!!

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Excellent supplement stack. What are your overall goals for this stack? I assume some lean mass and recomp. Is that correct?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Excellent supplement stack. What are your overall goals for this stack? I assume some lean mass and recomp. Is that correct?
    That is correct kind sir!! I cut for a few weeks before this, so I figured I'd try a night time cut/ gh release stack. Everything seems to be working well so far, I've used Glycobol the most so far, and I must say, it's quite impressive. Don't get me wrong, everything else is very fine too, just hat I can't really take the AMS or MST products except night time. I figured this stack would help me to recover at night, as my reps and sets will more than likely go up, or I may ratchet up my intensity to try and shed a few more pounds of pudge. I try to train instinctively, so we'll see how it goes. Back workout today:

Wide Grip Barbel Bent Over Rows:
    225x6, rest/pause 225x2,225x2,225x2
    200x6, rest/pause 200x2,200x2,200x2
    180x6, rest/pause 180x2,180x2,180x2
    3 mins. moderate cardio

Wide Grip Lat Pull-Downs
    220x6, rest/pause 220x2,220x2x220x2
    190x6 rest/pause 190x2,190x2,190x2
    170x6 rest/pause 170x2,170x2,170x2
    3 mins. moderate cardio

Decline Barbell Pull-Over
    80x6,70x4,60x3,50x4,40x7,30x6
    3 mins. moderate cardio

Got a tremendous pump in the gym today before I went to my doctor about this rash I'm getting from my job. Looks pretty nasty, it's the reason I have posted any pics so far. Lots of swelling which is very noticeable in my hands, so much so that it's hard to grip anything real tight. Anyways, my resting heart rate is 64 beats, so that's good news. He put me on some cream and Prednisone, which has the opposite effect on me it has on most people, making me crazy tired and no appetite. Got a big ego boost 'cuz the nurse had to use the "Big" cuff for my arm. Got a good luagh when she went "You must be left-handed, let me try your right arm please." That's when I laughed and told her I'm ambidextrous. She went "Oh, I'm going to need the big cuff then." When I post my pics, it's obvious I'm more developed on my right arm, so I hope this rash clears up real soon. The pump was still going on then, nearly an hour after my workout. Post workout supps consisted of: NOS Ether, Glycomaize, protein, and Glycobol. Time is going to start to get tight again here, as I'm back to work for the next 4 days 12-14 hours each day, yuck!! I'll try and answer every post/question as best and fast as I can, so keep 'em coming!! More or less, this will be my workout style unill I get all body parts done by Saturday, then Sunday will be cardio/abs day. Take care folks, off to hit my night time stack and crash!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

good luck buddy
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quick update before my day of work from 7am 'til 9 pm. I'll try and update there as well, but more than likely, there will be too much EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference) where I'm at. Took everything about 45 mins. before crashing and slept like a little baby. Woke up feeling greatr, like I had slept for days. So far, really liking everything I'm loggin' here. Take care guys!!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    ... Good thing is, my doc works out at my gym and we're good friends. so that helps. He's not afraid to think outside the box, and even recommend alternative stuff, real glad he's my doc, had him since I was born. Thanks again guys for following along!!
    That doc sounds like a keeper! You got a blessing with that.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Yeah, I'm a lucky guy to have him, that's for sure. Quick update:
    Day 2

Woke up fresh and ready for work!! Been sleeping like a baby the last 2 nights, nothing seems to wake me up, not even a frisky fiancee. Apparently, someone was feeling lonely during the night, but I was "non-receptive" to her. Normally, a mouse farting wakes me up, but I've been out like a light once I've taken this stuff and crashed. I did have to get up once to go to the bathroom, and that was a trip. Quite groggy and bumped into everything down the hall. Needless to say, I'm sure I won't ever do this stack on like 4 hours of sleep. No bad sides to report. Felt in a real chipper mood today, think this stack has something to do with it, more the Nocturnabol than anything, but the others are definitely contributing to it. I still am getting a rush after a few minutes of popping a glycobol, kinda like chuggin a cup of joe, and it lasts for a bit. I'll measure how long tomorrow, but it definitley is a good bit. All in all, I'm very mch pleased with this stack, and would so far recommend any and all of the ingredients to anyone, well, aside from the Vassive X, as anyone can pretty much buy the ingredients in it, I was just too lazy. Besides, I like ON, but I don't buy too much into the "Timed Release" craze, especially with Arginine. Workout today was shoulders and traps, smae style as the other 2 workouts. I'll update again tomorrow morning, take care all!!
  7. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

In for the ride, carry on.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

... Apparently, someone was feeling lonely during the night, but I was "non-receptive" to her. ...
    Just turn it out before you crash at night, then take care of beez-wax again in the morning if she's still receptive.
  9. Registered User

Just caught up on this log...sub'd from now on
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Alrighty guys
    Day 3
    More of the same goodness. Mood seems elevated, hard to bring me down as of late. It also makes making the bed easy, as I don't toss and turn so damn much. Haven't found anything bad out so far, other than at some point this stack will end. I can most definitely put these companies on the short list of ones I trust, along with Get Diesel. Anyways, back to the topic. I would highly recommend this stack, for someone wanting to enhance recovery, lean out and for those of us that have problems getting a restful night's sleep. It's so nice to be dreaming about stars, instead of laying awake watching them. I should have been kinda sore today from my trap workout, the heaviest dumbells my gym has are 140lbers, and I get 10-12 with those, so looks like they need to upgrade. Did 3 drop sets of em' dropping 20lbs each time, with peak holds on last one of each. Been doing that for awhile now, I'm sure it's small potatoes to lots of you, but it's plenty so far for me, considering I don't use straps with any exercises I perform. Grip strength is very important to me. I'm not going to get a chance to get into the gym Saturday or Sunday, since it closes at 7 and I'm just getting my butt outta work then, so bummer. I plan on chest Monday, thinkin' of doing some straight sets there to really tire me out and test this stack. Actually, what the hell, let's try something new!! I'm going to let you guys decide what my chest workout should be, how's that? Gimme a reason why I should do your's and if I pick it, I'll log it!! I feel this will be a true way to gauge this stack, something totally unplanned. keep in mind I rotate DC days, straight sets days, double body part 2 times per week compound 1st time, semi and isolation next, and tri-sets days Love to hear back from you guys!! Take care
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Gotta get off to work, I'll update tonight when I get home. Slept like a log.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

You sound so objective, and yet happy and positive too. That's the perfect state of mind for strength and confidence to advance!

Do chest the way it feels right. I don't think placebo is even a consideration anymore, you're really in 'the zone' now. Go with it and trust your instincts.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Alrighty guys
    Day 3
    More of the same goodness. Mood seems elevated, hard to bring me down as of late. It also makes making the bed easy, as I don't toss and turn so damn much.

Haven't found anything bad out so far, other than at some point this stack will end. I can most definitely put these companies on the short list of ones I trust, along with Get Diesel.

Anyways, back to the topic. I would highly recommend this stack, for someone wanting to enhance recovery, lean out and for those of us that have problems getting a restful night's sleep. It's so nice to be dreaming about stars, instead of laying awake watching them.

I should have been kinda sore today from my trap workout, the heaviest dumbells my gym has are 140lbers, and I get 10-12 with those, so looks like they need to upgrade. Did 3 drop sets of em' dropping 20lbs each time, with peak holds on last one of each. Been doing that for awhile now, I'm sure it's small potatoes to lots of you, but it's plenty so far for me, considering I don't use straps with any exercises I perform. Grip strength is very important to me.

I'm not going to get a chance to get into the gym Saturday or Sunday, since it closes at 7 and I'm just getting my butt outta work then, so bummer. I plan on chest Monday, thinkin' of doing some straight sets there to really tire me out and test this stack.

Actually, what the hell, let's try something new!! I'm going to let you guys decide what my chest workout should be, how's that?

Gimme a reason why I should do your's and if I pick it, I'll log it!!

I feel this will be a true way to gauge this stack, something totally unplanned. keep in mind I rotate DC days, straight sets days, double body part 2 times per week compound 1st time, semi and isolation next, and tri-sets days

Love to hear back from you guys!! Take care

Now i can read it......lol

I rep for the ENTER key usage.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Hmm, coulda sworn I updated it last night. Anyways, quick update from last night. Seemed harder to get me tired out yesterday, no doubt from better sleep. I actually had more pep in me after finishing my job, so that's a plus. Thought I'd give you guys and idea about the taste of the Somnidren. It's not bad at all, kinda an herbal citrus taste. AS for the other goodies, they're all capped, but I still think Glycobol tastes a tad like butterscotch.
    Day 4
    Morning update for today. Was more than ready to tackle the day once I got outta bed. I never need an alarm clock, as I'm usually up a tad before it goes off. Anyways, the sleep has been nothing short of great on this stack. I'm getting ready to go kill it in the gym, I'll throw an update on again once I'm done in like 2 hours. Take care guys!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Hokey dokey, didn't get to the gym today, I got called into work on my way there. Sooo, needless to say, no workout today, as I'm just sitting down now form work. Tonight, I'm going to pretend it's day 5, and not do any of the sleep stack, so i can see how much it's been helping, plus, so I can really test it out tomorrow night. Going to go nuts at the gym tomorrow, thinking pre-exhaust and some HIT, but I'll see when i get there. I'll update again in the morning before and after the gym. Take care!!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quick update before the gym. Sleep was not as restful, plain and simple. WOW, what a difference this stack makes!! I feel right now like I could go back to bad and sleep all day. It rained all night here, I love falling asleep when it's raining, usually sleep like a baby, and I even love rainy days. As I look out the window, it's still kinda raining here, which is cool, because it seems to keep everybody inside so I can go out and get everything done with less hassle. I'll update when Iget back, hope you all have an awesome day!!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Got back from the gym, got a great workout in!! All upper body work, starting with chest, back, shoulders and traps. Tried to really overload myself today. Started each part with pre-exhaust isolations of 3 sets, and last set was a drop set. Moved onto compound moves, 1 straight set, 1 drop set keeping reps to 4-6 and only dropping enough weight to hit that range, then repping out the last 1 to 12. A few minutes of moderate cardio after that, then I moved onto the next part, same style. Ended with traps, really can't do too much besides shrugs front, behind, and inclined there, then went back and did 1 drop set of semi-isolation moeves per part, like incline dumbell presses, keeping the ranges in 10 to start, then trying to keep within 5 reps until failure. Ended it all with some static holds. After all that, my buddy wound up showing up and actually wanted to stand and bang, instead of rolling like he always does. He must have thought I was tired, which I kinda was, but I never get to bang with him, and almost always wind up getting tapped by him, so I was stoked. We sparred for about 20 minutes more than I think he wanted, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm sure next time it's gonna be ground work again,sigh. I feel like I could go put in another workout, so I might go do some cardio tonight and hit up my arms as well. All in all, it was a good workout. I took a before pic, now that my rash is getting better,lol, and I'll put it up real soon. Again, no laughing at the sweater, I made it myself!!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

[

Alrighty, a real quick pic of myself and my sweater before my workout today. Sorry about the quality of the pic, but the little lady neglected to tell me the batteries were dead in the camera, and I neglected to check. Only got a before pic, because, double dumb@$$ on me, I forgot my phone was about to die. So, the pic, not so good, but the workout rocked!! You can still kinda see my arms are irritated from that stupid rash I got at work, but it's about gone. I didn't have enough juice in the phone to get a snapshot of my back, sorry about that, I'll grab one tonight. Almost forgot, no laughing at the sweater, I made it myself!! I know I have room for much improvement, so I'm going to keep working away at it. I'm down to about 190lbs. now, just trying to put some lean mass on, and this stack is helping that. Man, I'm so embarrassed to put that pic of me up, but at least now you guys know where I'm coming from. Take care until later!!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

what pic?
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Just caught up. Things are lookn good man! I can definitely see you are in a great mood and keeping things positive!

and ditto lets get a working pic!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Aww, nuts, thought it was working. Comes up fine on my screen, hmmm. Checked it on preview before I posted too. Trust me though, you guys aren't missing too much,hehe. I'm on it.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Alrighty folks, think this should do the trick!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

props 4 posting
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Gotta a good base there man. You'll look shredded if you lean up a little!

Glad you got the pic workin!
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Looks like your right hip sticks out more than your left. I have this same issue. Do you have any muscle asymmetries?

Also, go to the beach and fix that farmer tan brother!!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Haha, thanks, wish it was a farmer tan!! I posted earlier it's what remains of the nasty rash I got from work, it was really bad. As for the hip, if you look, I got startled while taking the pic because a dude is coming out of the restroom, hence the door opening, but yeah, it does. I shy away from weight training my wheels, as I've had numerous ankle and knee injuries, but I'm gonna start back up on it soon. I'm trying to lose some more pudge, keeping calories under what I need right now, kinda zig-zagging it. I'm gonna have to find out what kind of body type I am, it takes me forever to put any muscle on. Thanks guys for your kind words!!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Yeah, my hip is a little bit off, but I also got startled when the guy opened the door behind me,lol. As for the tan, it's actually what's left of that rash I mentioned earlier from work, man it sucked, and still does a bit, the rest of me is in winter camo.

I'm trying to lean out a bit, keeping my calories a tad under what I need and being selective. I'm thinking I'll be able to easy drop another 5lbs by months end, or even better, gain some more muscle. Also going to start working out my wheels, I've had numerous ankle and knee injuries, ironically, from basically nothing, you guys would laugh if I told you how I injured them aside from the one ankle. Anyways, thansk for all the support and help so far!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Sorry, double post.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Day 6

Having had an off day of everything yesterday, and what a difference it was to wake up today!! Took me a bit longer, felt kinda groggy this morning, but once I got rolling it was all good. Feel pretty well rested and ready to go toil away at work. If I can get today in my usual 12 hour shift, I'm gonna go hit up my legs tonight, but more than likely someone will call off, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Downed my oatmeal, banana, some healthy fats and some protein and off I go!! take care folks, I'll be back on when I get done!!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Name:  Back Pic.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  37.0 KB

As promised, a back pic of me, be gentle!! I know I have room fro much improvement, hopefully, with some hard work it will look better here in the coming weeks. I've always been way stronger wiht my back than chest, no matter what I do. I've paid more attentiion upper back wise, to make my waist look smaller, but now, I'm starting to hit the lower lats more frequently.

Had a lot going on today, got to the gym way late, so I just wound up doing abs and some HIIT carido, then called it a night. Haven't found anything bad yet to report about the stack I'm logging currently. Got tons of stuff done today, and still felt energetic. I guess whatever this stack costs is the price for a good nights rest.

Sorry for the short update, but I'm real pressed for time tonight. I'll try to answer any questions fielded tomorrow. Have a good one guys!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Goodnight Anabolic Minds!
    By The Dooeug in forum General Chat
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 02:27 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 06:22 AM
  3. Subweevil's Going Bionics with Hemodraulix Log (sponsored)
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 02:43 PM
  4. Subweevil's Testapro Show (Sponsored)
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 08:36 PM