M16's 7 Day X-Dream log

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 1- Took some X-dream last night before bed and 20 mintues later I'm ready to hit the bed HARD...Woke up this morning early, more alert, and in a better mood than usual...This stuff does me way better than most OTC sleep meds, and I do not feel groggy the next day.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Also this is not my first time using X-dream...Used it in the past and it works awesome !!! This log is mainly for the AM members who are thinking about using it.

UKStrength

Nice mate, I'll be following this as I'm thinking about getting a sleep aid.

bulletproof looks awesome but X-dream is already available in the UK.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have to try it sublingually! I add it to my night time tea; I feel so freaking relaxed!

UKStrength

You have to try it sublingually! I add it to my night time tea; I feel so freaking relaxed!
Nice. I used to do the same thing a few years ago with GABA. A teaspoon under the tongue with a cup of chamomile tea...sleepy ;)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IL I'm trying that tonight for sure.
Awesome!
I absolutely hate this new set-up; the ads are too large. I bought a Gold Membership so I would not be bothered by them. Bleh!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Also FORMEX log starting next monday as well @ 50mgs per day

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sounds tight M. Looking forward to seeing how this treats you.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also FORMEX log starting next monday as well @ 50mgs per day
Sounds great! I can't wait until I get mine. Maybe the WH will actually get it right this time. We will see. :sigh1:

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just popped my second dose{day 2} I took 1 cap by mouth, and 1 cap opened and used sublingually with a cup of night time tea...I'll update in the morning.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
woke and feel great....Last night I was out by 11:00 and slept all the away until just a couple mins ago.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
woke and feel great....Last night I was out by 11:00 and slept all the away until just a couple mins ago.
How was the sublingual dose compared to the digestive intake?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
It hit me harder and quicker last night....I also slept a little later than usual this morning. I tell ya what this stuff is awesome. I swear it carries over into the next day and puts me in a better,calmer mood.
How was the sublingual dose compared to the digestive intake?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day-3- Just popped 2 X-dream about 15 minutes ago and already starting to feel it...Today I was noticeably calmer than usual...Not sure if this is a side of taking X-dream at bedtime or not, but I sure hope it continues.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
awoke this morning and I'm wide awake....sleep from about 11:30pm to 7am...Straight through...Looking forward to today.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day-4- Damn today was a long day...I had a shitty leg day as well....Ready for bed myself. Bout to pop 2 x-dream one Under tongue one in a cup of night time tea....So far this stuff is hands down the best sleep med I have ever used{comparable to a low dose of valium to me}

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just got up and as usual I feel real good, alert, and relaxed...Slept straight through

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I feel real good and "even" today....I would highly recommend this to anyone with sleep probs or possibly just to get more REM sleep to recover...I was taking 6mgs of melatonin at night with 400-600mgs valerian root before I got my new x-dream in, and their is no comparison...X-Dream is far superior and "cleaner" the next day...I hope IBE keeps me stocked on this and Formex for the year;)

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about not updating last night, I popped 2 x-dream and was out...Completely forgot to update.

Day-5
As started above I popped 2 dream abot 11:30 and within 15 min it was lights out....I was sudying for a test and it hit me so hard that I did not even think to update the log....Woke up wide awak @6:40 and my day is starting...Feel Good.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you're enjoying this, man.
By the way, are you still dosing it sublingually, or just by pill form. I love adding this to my night time tea. As long as the water is hot enough, it breaks down so easily, and without any harsh taste. A few of the guys at Walter Reed have found newer ways of dosing this that I think are novel, and I will post these up soon. Thus far, 16 of 17 people that have sent me their review said it is a God Send! The other person is on a hefty dose of anti-depressants, so I do believe the two just do not get along. He did say that once he dosed it sublingually at 3 caps, he felt very relaxed and almost stoned.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
SWEEET I'm trying that tonight and will update later on...
By the way, are you still dosing it sublingually, or just by pill form. I love adding this to my night time tea. As long as the water is hot enough, it breaks down so easily, and without any harsh taste. A few of the guys at Walter Reed have found newer ways of dosing this that I think are novel, and I will post these up soon. Thus far, 16 of 17 people that have sent me their review said it is a God Send! The other person is on a hefty dose of anti-depressants, so I do believe the two just do not get along. He did say that once he dosed it sublingually at 3 caps, he felt very relaxed and almost stoned.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day-6 I tried this last night and holy moly !!! I did 3 sublingually last night and I seriously did not wake up until 9:30 this morning and I was out by 11;30...Yeah had I had that "screwed up" feeling as well...Just giggly and sleepy all at the same time.

Last night of this log will be tonight...I'll update in the morning.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm calling this the, "Stoner's Pillow," protocal. :D

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im so glad something like this has come out. I have such a hard time sleeping that even ambien could never put me out as solid as M16 says. Im def gonna have to pick some up.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im so glad something like this has come out. I have such a hard time sleeping that even ambien could never put me out as solid as M16 says. Im def gonna have to pick some up.
How about a sample? I can send you a good 4-5 day supply to see if you respond as well as most users. Just PM me with your shipping details. All I ask is that you review your sample run with us here at AM.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
How about a sample? I can send you a good 4-5 day supply to see if you respond as well as most users. Just PM me with your shipping details. All I ask is that you review your sample run with us here at AM.
That would be great.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IronLungs is tha **** !!!
No way... I'm just trying to provide a way for people to test things out before investing their hard earned money. I've given 70% of my supplements away for people to run logs for IBE. But, things like that are only appreciated by those who are involved, but it's worth it.

You, my friend, are the f*cking bombdiggity! :D

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day-7 final day/night

Popped 3 caps normally last night and was out again by 11, just woke up and only got up once in the middle of the night to use the bathroom...X-dream is far superior and cleaner that other OTC sleep meds I have tried and for me tends to give me a slight calming effect the next day. Anyone who has insomnia, or high stress job would benefit greatly from supplementing with this product.

IBE does it again

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thats a pretty good review and log of a great product. If this can do what it has done to you, it will be a year round staple of mine.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
X-dream is still working great for me....Anyone with sleeping issues should seriously give this some thought...Hope IBE keeps me stocked on this and Formex for the year.