Me and Atro-Phex

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok GNC had a rock bottom deal coupon on this cheaper than the internet even. So i picked up a box. I am 6 weeks out from something and have been cutting the last 5 weeks. I'm using mainly a low carb diet with carbs coming from whole wheat bagels, veggies etc no rice, pasta, other breads, etc. The AV is current as of 04/04/09.

Training is weights m w f sat
Cardio is tue thurs sat and sunday
Varies between 60-75 minutes of various machines or some days i'll do several rounds of HIIT with full out sprints for 30-45 seconds followed by jogging at a pretty quick pace.

I am also using napalm/lipoderm ultra and DCP or straight TTA.

Currently on Cycle

I won't be changing diet or routine just adding in the phex so i can gauge it's effectivness.

So far I started on Saturday Night 2 pills very nice energy not jittery BP and HR were normal.
Sunday i took 2 pills pre workout had a very good work out with a great thermo effect.

2 pills at 4pm around 7pm i had some slight stomach discomfort I attribute this to an empty stomach because the phex is really good for my appetite control. I had to force myself to eat.

Today 2 pills at 6am by 7:30 I noticed a strong thermo effect I am also going to up my water intake. Since i have been cutting and already have a pretty high water intake and have been on Hawthorne Berry this might help with the fact my bp has stayed normal along with no headaches from dehyrdation. BSN says this stuff really starts to work after the 1st week so we will see. I will stay on 2 pills 2xday for the box. which will make it last 24 days.

Feel free to ask any questions or leave comments i'll do my best to answer all

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4:

so Thermo effect seems to kick in after about 45min for me. this is really taking away my apetite I have to really force the food down even though I know my stomach is empty. Clean energy nothing jittery and lasts a good amount of time i am taking 2 before work and 2 after lunch about 6-7 hours later. First weigh in will be Thursday

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5 had a very good workout yesterday I started with 7.5min of HIIT then did some stretching I started walking on an incline was going to stop at 20 min but kept going finally made it to 52.5 min and finished off with 15 more minutes on the bike so 75 minutes overall
Avg Hr was in the 75-80% range the whole time VEry good thermo effect and it's still killing my apetite

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 had a very good workout yesterday I started with 7.5min of HIIT then did some stretching I started walking on an incline was going to stop at 20 min but kept going finally made it to 52.5 min and finished off with 15 more minutes on the bike so 75 minutes overall
Avg Hr was in the 75-80% range the whole time VEry good thermo effect and it's still killing my apetite
the few logs that i have seen on this have been positive, good luck to you.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the few logs that i have seen on this have been positive, good luck to you.
Thanks.

ot i was looking through some of my old subscriptions and realized that you and I ran Stryders Pheradrol at the same time LOL. I still have 4 bottles of that stashed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks.

ot i was looking through some of my old subscriptions and realized that you and I ran Stryders Pheradrol at the same time LOL. I still have 4 bottles of that stashed
thats too cool, that was my first ph. i had forgotten all about that. wow, i didn't realize that was you. good luck.:beerchug:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep that was me.

On the atrophex the ingredient profile is really good dicana, advantra z, 7 keto, rasberry ketones etc.

Also I have come off the lipo ultra and just using napalm since phex is a diuretic also.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep that was me.

On the atrophex the ingredient profile is really good dicana, advantra z, 7 keto, rasberry ketones etc.

Also I have come off the lipo ultra and just using napalm since phex is a diuretic also.
i agree the profile looks good, will stop in once in awhile to check your progress.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6: another good workout last night I really like the Thermo effect i get even when I'm just lifting weights I get a good sweat going. and the apetite supressant and smooth energy are still there at 2 pills 2x a day

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 6: another good workout last night I really like the Thermo effect i get even when I'm just lifting weights I get a good sweat going. and the apetite supressant and smooth energy are still there at 2 pills 2x a day
sounds good, i value your opinion. we got about the same reaction to sams pplex clone awhile back.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on Day 10 still 4 tabs a day. sometimes it's a little weird because i won't feel like i have the energy then when i do even a little work i am sweating like crazy and can go. I was a little worried because scale was going up but then i took by BF and it was lower so looks like lean increase ofcourse as I stated i am on cycle so that's not overly shocking. this is not a supp to give crazy feel it kind of energy it's smooth and stays with you the thermo effect is the best i've had inawhile though so far i like it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm on Day 10 still 4 tabs a day. sometimes it's a little weird because i won't feel like i have the energy then when i do even a little work i am sweating like crazy and can go. I was a little worried because scale was going up but then i took by BF and it was lower so looks like lean increase ofcourse as I stated i am on cycle so that's not overly shocking. this is not a supp to give crazy feel it kind of energy it's smooth and stays with you the thermo effect is the best i've had inawhile though so far i like it
that sounds a lot like what i got from levi-r. it actually increased my appetite but i still lost weight.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that sounds a lot like what i got from levi-r. it actually increased my appetite but i still lost weight.
yeah this one is still decreasing the appetite but only when i'm on it I find. at about 8-9pm i get very hungry I take my 2nd dose around 2pm before my afternoon work out. I think this is a great product overall if you get it on sale. If not it's a bit pricey since it wont' even last a full month. I have about 2 more weeks and then I am onto the new LIPO 6 Black I have been waiting for this one. I got the last bottle at Nutra luckily

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah this one is still decreasing the appetite but only when i'm on it I find. at about 8-9pm i get very hungry I take my 2nd dose around 2pm before my afternoon work out. I think this is a great product overall if you get it on sale. If not it's a bit pricey since it wont' even last a full month. I have about 2 more weeks and then I am onto the new LIPO 6 Black I have been waiting for this one. I got the last bottle at Nutra luckily
does the atro-phex have any mood enhancement like meltdown, also whats different about the lipo6 black from the original?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does the atro-phex have any mood enhancement like meltdown, also whats different about the lipo6 black from the original?
i'm not sure it's supposed but i've been on the quarter close at work so been under more stress than usual Here is the ingredient list for lipo6 black it looks GREAT imo

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: [[ change me ]]
Servings per Container: [[ change me ]]

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Fat Oxidation Dual-Stimulator:
33 Diiodo-L-thyronine
35 Diiodo-L-thyronine 150mcg **
Lypolytic Acceleration Matrix:
Yohimbine HCl
11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine
Alpha-Yohimbine 4.5mg **
Metabolic Heat Generating Blend:
Synephrine HCl
Methylsynephrine 20.mg **
Brown Adipose Tissue Heat Activator:
B-Phenylethylamine HCL
R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL
N-Methyl-B-Phenylethylamine HCL 150mg **
Free Fatty Acid Releasing Complex:
Caffeine Anhydrous
1-Methylcaffeine 200mg **

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks interesting. so you are not giving the atro-phex a thumbs up?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
reply no I am giving the phex a good thumbs up good clean lasting energy and GREAT thermo effect even a couple hours after taking it. I wouldn't hesitate to run it again if I got a good price on it. I just happen to like liquid caps and something that hits a little quicker. If i was on a bulk without so much cardio I think phex would be a great addition to keep the fat and bloat down while gaining lean muscle or for anyone who wants a mild stim. Lipo Black looks like it's going to be a HARD stim that kicks real fast due to the liquid delivery

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am upping the dose to 6 caps a day for two reasons. One I am running out of time. I have 32 days and second lipo 6 black should be coming in this week nutra says my order has already been shipped. I might also need the extra energy because i'll be below 100grams of carbs for the next 18 days and then below 50 until 3 days out when i start carb up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are you going to log the lipo black?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will be but it's not here yet. at 6 caps a day i only have about 5-6 days of phex left
gonna follow the lipo black log, i trust your reviews and hope you like it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
gonna follow the lipo black log, i trust your reviews and hope you like it.
I think i will as i said this atro phex was great but I'm looking for more of a kick you into high gear for a period of time so you can get a good workout and then level off. I'm not as into the long sustained energy that is popular. I guess that comes from being a long time ECA and NYC user Real high energy for 2-3 hours than back to normal that is what I like

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think i will as i said this atro phex was great but I'm looking for more of a kick you into high gear for a period of time so you can get a good workout and then level off. I'm not as into the long sustained energy that is popular. I guess that comes from being a long time ECA and NYC user Real high energy for 2-3 hours than back to normal that is what I like
i just plain like stims, period. long lasting is great for my work-long hours/physical work. short lasting like you said pre-workout when you plan on sleeping anytime soon. i think we are on the same page and look forward to your lipo black review.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i just plain like stims, period. long lasting is great for my work-long hours/physical work. short lasting like you said pre-workout when you plan on sleeping anytime soon. i think we are on the same page and look forward to your lipo black review.
Well you see it soon I believe it should be at my doorstep waiting for me when I get home WOOO HOO. yeah i'm more of a short burst time of stim my wife is on AX stim x and lean fx and she loves the combo of energy and no crash. I tried it for a couple days at 1 pill and it was great if i was going on a long trip or a day out at the amusement park with the kids where I didn't want that wire feeling but for HIIT and Heavy lifting i want that RUSH lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well you see it soon I believe it should be at my doorstep waiting for me when I get home WOOO HOO. yeah i'm more of a short burst time of stim my wife is on AX stim x and lean fx and she loves the combo of energy and no crash. I tried it for a couple days at 1 pill and it was great if i was going on a long trip or a day out at the amusement park with the kids where I didn't want that wire feeling but for HIIT and Heavy lifting i want that RUSH lol
i hear you, bro. RUSH=goood!!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if anybody is interested i have a new thread on lipo 6 black this one is over

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 0