Dark Rage - AnabolicMinds.com

Dark Rage

1. New Member

Dark Rage

I have been lurking for a while, so this will be my first review. First a little background on my tolerances. I'm a big guy, I tend to have a high tolerance for alcohol and drugs. It usally takes a full bottle of rum or vodka before I get buzzed. When ever I have ever been to the dentist or the doctor they usally need to give me 50% to 75% more pain killers before I'm numb.
    With this in mind when I started using N.O. products it didn't surprise me when it usally takes 3 to 4 scoops before I would feel the effects from them (tingling in the neck, flushed face, a lot of energy, and so on).
    Three to four scoops that is UNTIL I tried DARK RAGE. The first time that I worked out with this stuff I took three scoops. Half way threw my work out I had to stop because I was sooo jumpy and shaky, my heart was pounding threw my chest. I couldn't hold my hands still for about 4 hours.
    Every workout after that I used one and a half scoops. That amount seems to be the right amount. Here's my review (1 to 10 with 1 being bad and 10 being fantastic).

Taste=6 Not great but I still can keep it down.

Energy=9 This stuff is the best N.O. that I have ever tried.

Pumps=8 This stuff really pumps you up.

price=4 to 5 A little above average but since I'm using less scoops it works out to be a little cheeper than average.

side effects= 7 I'm peeing almost non-stop when this stuff is running threw me.

Final thoughts= I would give Dark Rage a score of 8.5 to 9. This is the most powerfull N.O. product that I have ever used. When you first try this stuff take it real slow at first, Dark Rage has a real kick.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think you should always start low then go high to see how you react. That being said thanks for the review and welcome to AM

Similar Forum Threads

1. mhp dark rage
    By Rah22491 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 11:41 AM
  2. dark matter/dark rage or....
    By hog928 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 07:10 AM
  3. MHP Dark Matter and/or Dark Rage
    By jdboucher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5